PDA

View Full Version : A correct prediction!

Jher'c Kelborn
2007-06-21, 06:43 AM
I predicted that the OOtS would use Hinjo's junk (*teehee*) to escape from AC!

One point to me! :smallbiggrin:

...Just wanted to gloat a little, no offense to anyone else who predicted the same thing and didn't take credit for it! :smalltongue:

RobbyPants
2007-06-21, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I think I've made a few dozen predictions, and only one's been right. It does feel good.

truemane
2007-06-21, 01:18 PM
I predicted that none of my predictions would come true, and I was right!

But wait...that means that I wasn't right after all...but then if I was wrong, then I was even MORE right...but wait...

my brain hurts

Ave
2007-06-21, 01:22 PM
I suspect Belkar will see the inside of a Bag of Holding :smallbiggrin:

AyuVince
2007-06-21, 04:14 PM
I suspect Belkar will see the inside of a Bag of Holding :smallbiggrin:

That would make little sense, seeing that Belkar

1) has a good Hide check and doesn't need to be stowed away
2) is needed to carry Roy's body
3) can only hold his breath for a few minutes, after that, he'd suffocate inside the bag.

Cade Shadow
2007-06-21, 04:32 PM

3) can only hold his breath for a few minutes, after that, he'd suffocate inside the bag.

What if they left a small opening in the top of the bag and stuck a hole through the top, or if they had Belkar's head sticking out of the top?

Ronsian
2007-06-21, 04:34 PM
For Belkar being in the bagm I'm not quite sure you can have something sticking out of the top, if not human. It might hurt for you neck to have to bridge the gap between several extra-planar dimensions.

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-23, 12:53 AM
Yeah, I think I've made a few dozen predictions, and only one's been right. It does feel good.

I predicted Shojo would die after Miko chopped him in half, even though his eyes weren't X_X yet! Does that count? :smallfrown:

Raltar
2007-06-23, 01:08 AM
They haven't used it yet.

Pigboy
2007-06-23, 01:59 AM
I predicted Hinjo would join the Order. I was so right. Some other people said I was crazy... they made me sad :smallfrown: But I was right. :smallbiggrin:

chionophile
2007-06-23, 02:26 AM

No, y'see, you put Roy and Belkar in the bag to get around the possible MoJ problem as well as the fact that it would be much easier for Haley to sneak back along as opposed to hauling Roy around with Belkar. A bag of holding has ten minutes of air (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/wondrousItems.htm#bagofHolding), so as long as Haley books it back to the docks, Belkar should be okay.

On that note, I don't think it will happen. Belkar wouldn't be going if he was just going to end up in the bag.

Demented
2007-06-23, 03:48 AM
I managed to predict the ending to this strip (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0386.html).
Well, almost.
It just seemed really opportune for everyone to run into the room shouting "Nale!", in the same fashion as this strip (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0159.html), so I nearly posted a smiley-script of Sabine, Elan, Thog, Roy & Co. all doing so. Sadly, the post never happened.

Anyway, congrats on making a prediction!
But don't go betting money on the next one, eh? ;)

Speaking of the next one...
The best prediction right now would be about what happens between Haley and Belkar...
I imagine it would involve fire. (It did last time.) Assuming the strip hasn't been posted by the time I finally hit the submit button for this post, anyway.

Pvednes
2007-06-23, 09:37 AM
They haven't succeeded in escaping yet.