PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Question about Legacy champion shenanigans

Darththiek
2016-03-31, 05:58 PM
Warlock 10, Legacy champion 3, Lich 1, Legacy champion 6, Lich paragon 1.
This is using Legacy champion to progress the Lich class 3 LVL's. Then finish out on the Warlock.

Will this work? According to my math, at character level 21 he will have a caster level of 19 and 19 Hit Dice, and have the powers of a Lich. Since most of a Lich's abilities are base off of HD this will give him a boost there as well. I was also thinking about adding the spell stitched template to him since it will not add a LVL adjust from the way it reads.

Venger
2016-03-31, 06:34 PM
Warlock 10, Legacy champion 3, Lich 1, Legacy champion 6, Lich paragon 1.
This is using Legacy champion to progress the Lich class 3 LVL's. Then finish out on the Warlock.

Will this work? According to my math, at character level 21 he will have a caster level of 19 and 19 Hit Dice, and have the powers of a Lich. Since most of a Lich's abilities are base off of HD this will give him a boost there as well. I was also thinking about adding the spell stitched template to him since it will not add a LVL adjust from the way it reads.

What on earth is lich paragon?

Your interpretation of how legacy champion works is mostly correct, but you would only lose 1 HD, since you gain legacy champion's hit dice.

Telonius
2016-04-01, 10:12 AM
Apparently it's a homebrew from dandwiki. Link here (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Lich_Paragon_(3.5e_Racial_Paragon_Class)).

Darththiek
2017-10-25, 10:24 AM
yes the lich paragon is home brew. And yea duuuhh it would be 20 HD.