PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an artist...

kaput
2006-04-20, 11:07 PM
Yes, I know, first post and all, so be kind. I've been watching for quite a while, though, and I thought that I'd ask here...
So a while back I started up a cartoon called "It's Winterpeg!." It was going smoothly, it looked nice, etc. but we hit a roadblock with the voice recording. Getting 6 friends together to record voices and stay on track is not easy, I say. So we switched over to the webcomic format, planning to incorporate our original scripts into a series of strips. I originally posed the cartoon characters (using MOHO 5, www.lostmarble.com), but that proved too limiting for a webcomic...so I began to draw it by hand. Managed to get one up, but now I suddenly can't draw them the same anymore. Must've done it 200 times today alone, but nothing looks right. I'm a colorist/graphic artist and a writer, not an artist.

So I'd like to ask, is there anyone around here that would be interested in joining forces as the artist for this comic?

Haggis_McCrablice
2006-04-21, 02:55 AM
Send me a few of your model sheets and I'll see what I can do. Our styles are probably very different, but that could make thinks a bit more interesting....

kaput
2006-04-21, 09:04 PM
PM'd you back.

Meepo_the_Mighty
2006-04-22, 06:05 PM
i could try to help, too.

EDIT: PM me the stuffs