PDA

View Full Version : Crush'd

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Gitman00
2007-07-13, 07:46 PM
Usually, I don't do the whole internet crush or dating or whatever, but I think I'm developing a slight crush on someone in the playground. :smallredface: However, I think at the moment they might take it as a sympathy crush, so I'm going to let it simmer for a bit.

*grumble*

You just had to leave that teaser hanging out there, didn't you? Sympathy crush, my eye. Methinks this sneaky serpent just enjoys stringing us along. :smallamused:

Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick
2007-07-13, 09:17 PM
(To whom it may concern)
Dearest lady-types in the playground;
You're cute. I say this not merely in the interest of preserving my hide, as detrimental comments to ladies usually result in claw-related injuries; I say this because it's true.
Were I of a gypsy tribe, or sworn to some forgotten deity, or otherwise of a sort whose word of honor is unimpeachable, I'd leave it at that. But, being that I'm of a notoriously dishonest bloodline of liars, cheats, ragamuffins and all-around nogoodniks of ill repute, I simply can't.
To that end, then, a small demonstration of truth- the fact that, whensoever I happen to log in to these forums, and see that- lo! a new post has been promulgated in the You thread of the moment, my heart flutters like a thousand molting moths- the hair on the back of my neck stands to attention like a dedicated re-enactor, more enthused for war than any soldier could be, and I feel...lighter, softer-hearted, better than I know myself to be. It's not easy for someone with little faith in anything-at-all to have faith in the goodness of mankind, but beauty- as has often been observed- is an easy thing to have some degree of faith in. It's nice to be given faith. It's nicer still to be made to feel more depth-of-heart than is usual, to feel kinder, smarter, stronger, because beauty and grace are in the world.

Some of you have made me smile by smiling- or made me nervous thereby, soft and sweet and quietly charming.
Some of you have made me think the most perfectly appealing thoughts about what certain curves and pleasing plumpnesses would be like to curl up against, some long and lonely south-bound night.
Some of you have made me wonder what it might be like to brush hair back, gently, from piercing, warm eyes.
Some of you have made me consider- in depth- what a vigorous ravishment at the hands of a nordic sort of Valkyrie might be like.
Some of you have almost made me consider Canada, in a more-than-humorous sense.

And, most recently, some one of you has stirred my old cold heart with sensual imaginings; skin under ink, small hands enfolded, the clink of glasses meeting accidentally at the height of an embrace- a kiss.

It's not really so very easy and lovely as I might now make it seem, being so taken so completely; hearts are fragile things, and if yours is light enough to catch the passing breeze of fancy, but heavy enough to be pulled into the heady tides of deeper passion...you are not a fortunate individual (and I am not a fortunate individual).
But can I truly regret one single moment of love or infatuation, or even lust?
No, not a one.

Thank you, girls in the playground. Because you're beautiful, and you make me want to write again, and sing again, and be, still. There aren't many good things in this world we can see every day, and finding one- or rather, many- is a blessing beyond compare.

Yours in utmost sincerity,
-Salusvarien 'Shiny' var Melusenthe

p.s.
To HellPuppi in particular:
Rounded with arms, and flowing swifter,
And soft embraces now are known,
All cares and troubles now are ceased here,
Rounded with arms- and flowing swifter,
Passion's strangeness, outlaid feast here,
And true enticements not yet flown,
Rounded with arms; and flowing, swifter,
And soft embraces now are known.

I'm awful at Triolets, but they're sort, so on short notice...>.<;
Do forgive me, I'll post a better one soon. A sonnet or a sestina or something.

Nomrom
2007-07-13, 09:28 PM
I can't believe I'm admitting this here, but I think I'm developing a crush on someone in real life. Unfortunately, I know she has no interest in dating right now. Also, in a month and a half I'll be leaving for two years, so a relationship might not be a good idea right now. But of course, my emotions don't ever want to listen to reason like they should.

Hell Puppi
2007-07-13, 09:38 PM
Why thank you, Shiny!:smallredface: I dare say this is the first time anyone has ever addressed poetry to me (IRL or out!). I'm sure some of the other girls will appreciate your kind words as well.
I still want your giant lollypop....no not that one, the one made of candy.

Getting horribly flattered seems to have turned my speech into that of a southern belle...

2007-07-13, 09:41 PM
Why thank you, Shiny!:smallredface: I dare say this is the first time anyone has ever addressed poetry to me (IRL or out!). I'm sure some of the other girls will appreciate your kind words as well.
I still want your giant lollypop....no not that one, the one made of candy.

Getting horribly flattered seems to have turned my speech into that of a southern belle...
I do declare, miss daisy! So it has. Tis' rather nifty, though. (I'm from the distinctly dirty south U.S. meself, though fortunately I'm more urban than rural).

And everyone should get horribly flattered every once in a while.

You're very welcome- and I do hope you realize, it isn't just flattery...
I...actually do think you're lovely and crushable, and I'd like to get to know you better, loathe as I may be to admit emotional vulnerabilities of that sort.

And if you're going to keep encouraging me, count on more poetry, and maybe a custom-made serenade. :3

Xykon_Fan
2007-07-13, 10:22 PM
Wow Shiny, I envy you. While I have your heart, I don't seem to have your voice or your words. I wish half the time I could say stuff like that to someone who I liked and not be thinking "Man, this must sound really corny to her" only to have my suspicions confirmed moments later.

Congratulations, you seem to have mastered poetic prose. Thanks for inspiring my heart learn the same.

Note: This is all purely platonic. I realize I'm using a lot of "gushy" words and stuff, but I do like girls. Don't feel uncomfortable or question my uber-hetero-ness.

2007-07-13, 10:32 PM
I'm rather flattered nonetheless. May I preen?

And honestly, you can't worry that you'll sound corny- you will. The important thing is meaning it enough that you don't have to worry what it sounds like.

Also, potential darn. I do so enjoy questioning hetero-ness. Though I suppose you aren't my type regardless....

Madmal
2007-07-13, 10:34 PM
really?, i believe you two could make such a nice couple...:smallbiggrin:
what? i think it has already been infered that i like to mess with people's minds....:p

Xykon_Fan
2007-07-13, 10:45 PM
really?, i believe you two could make such a nice couple...:smallbiggrin:
what? i think it has already been infered that i like to mess with people's minds....:p

Thanks Mal, but I'm afraid I removed my mind a while ago when I first tried to achieve lich-dom.

Thanks for the advice, O Bearer of the Pokystick. I'm afraid I currently (alas!) have no one to care for. I could, I think, if I wanted to, but I leave for college on August 13th and any relationship would be short-lived or long-distance. I am willing to do neither after my last relationship. (Long distance; she didn't trust me being around other girl..."s" excluded on purpose...while she was far away.) Perhaps this shouldn't be here in the crushes thread though. I'll remember the advice for the future.

Syka
2007-07-13, 11:43 PM
Thanks Shiny...:) I'm sure your attentions have lightened more than one ladies day. ;)

Cheers,
Syka

Serpentine
2007-07-13, 11:49 PM
Wow Shiny, I envy you. While I have your heart, I don't seem to have your voice or your words. I wish half the time I could say stuff like that to someone who I liked and not be thinking "Man, this must sound really corny to her" only to have my suspicions confirmed moments later.

Congratulations, you seem to have mastered poetic prose. Thanks for inspiring my heart learn the same.

Note: This is all purely platonic. I realize I'm using a lot of "gushy" words and stuff, but I do like girls. Don't feel uncomfortable or question my uber-hetero-ness.
I recommend a thesaurus. And what was it I read a while ago that made me think all poetic-like..? I think it may have been Pride and Prejudice.

Also: AAAaaaaaaaawshiny

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-18, 06:58 AM
I have a pretty big crush on Exachix.

He's one cute fox guy. =)
Hehe, Sexy Exy gets a Crush.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-18, 11:42 AM
I guess im left out of everything:smallfrown:

Xykon_Fan
2007-07-18, 12:11 PM
Actually, is it okay if I point out that only a very small subsection of people in the playground actually ever develop crushes? Don't you find it funny that many of the more active people actually manage to avoid crushes, while some of the people who are on here less than 10 hours a day fall into them every second? Am I still talking in questions? Gah, stupid AMEN potion?

(Note: I'm not criticizing. I think it's cool when people find someone on here cool enough to have a crush on, and a lot of the time it leads to a pretty good friendship. I'm just remarking on the irony.)

Jibar
2007-07-18, 12:37 PM
Don't you find it funny that many of the more active people actually manage to avoid crushes, while some of the people who are on here less than 10 hours a day fall into them every second?

Well, the more active lot develop crushes sure, but they're either so busy around the playground that they don't pay attention to them.
The other active folk just don't talk about it really. I mean, I've got at least two crushes on people in the playground, but I don't really see any point mentioning them. They're both in relationships anyway.
Story of my life that.

Cyrano
2007-07-18, 12:40 PM
Awww, that's a shame, Jibar. I guess non-existant bakery items from...."spainland".... aren't very marriagable. Perhaps you could get a degree? Or a profession? And besides, there's always affairs.

Namaste123
2007-07-18, 12:48 PM
I haven't been here long enough for anything in this thread to apply to me.

Cyrano
2007-07-18, 12:51 PM
I haven't been here long enough for anything in this thread to apply to me.

And yet you post anyway!

That sort of impressive lack of direction is both refreshing and invigorating, which are synonyms, so you know it must be a lot of both!

Just for that, you earn a crush, you manly man, you.

Namaste123
2007-07-18, 12:55 PM
And yet you post anyway!

That sort of impressive lack of direction is both refreshing and invigorating, which are synonyms, so you know it must be a lot of both!

I love having a lack of direction. It keeps me from going crazy!

Missing Shoe
2007-07-18, 12:58 PM
And yet you post anyway!

D'anna must have a thing for spammers then :smalltongue:

As for me, can't say I have an e-crush on anyone, yet.

EDIT: After thinking about it, the closest I've come to a crush on someone was when Ms E uploaded her voice. While she does have an angelic voice, for all I know she could be a succubus or something trying to eat my soul. And until I can prove otherwise ,she will remain a fellow form goers and nothing more. :smalltongue:

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-18, 05:49 PM
Nobody loves me:smallfrown:
Im not good enough for roses eather:smallfrown: :smallfrown:

Khantalas
2007-07-18, 05:51 PM
Nobody loves me. :smallfrown:
I'm not good enough for roses either. :smallfrown: :smallfrown:

Aww... Poor frowns. Maybe not what you are expecting, but...

*gives Mr. Pixie a rose*

Here's something to keep you happy before you find someone. We all do. Even I did.

Orzel
2007-07-18, 06:02 PM
I doubt I'll get a crush on anyone here since no one would dare fill the requirement of threatening me.

There are plenty I'd hit on though.

I'm too "edgy" and "natural" to be crushed too. I feel pity for you all a bit for it.

Xykon_Fan
2007-07-18, 06:02 PM
Aww...Pixie, if it makes you feel any better, no one crushes on me either (that I know of), here or in real life. Well, there is this one girl, but she isn't the sort of person I'm interested in.

Logic
2007-07-18, 06:10 PM
Mr Pixie,

Saying "Nobody crushes on me" is not a good thing if you actually want a crush. It has been done by multiple posters, and in general, it was not appreciated.

Besides, any crush you get after saying that may seem more hollow or due to pity. Do you really want that?

Orzel
2007-07-18, 06:20 PM
Yeah. You gotta be like

"Where's my rose at? Hey you! I know you got a crush on me. I can see it. I can tell. Why are you scared? I don't bite. 'less you like biting. I can do that for you."

Logic
2007-07-18, 06:28 PM
Yeah. You gotta be like

"Where's my rose at? Hey you! I know you got a crush on me. I can see it. I can tell. Why are you scared? I don't bite. 'less you like biting. I can do that for you."

It would actually be better to say "Sure, I can put this Viking/fireman/[input other fantasy here] costume on for you."

Where is Rex when you need him?

The Great Skenardo
2007-07-18, 06:32 PM
Or
"Sure, I'd be willing to grow out my hair and learn to write poetry"

2007-07-18, 06:34 PM
Or
"Sure, I'd be willing to grow out my hair and learn to write poetry"
If this is any person's actual fantasy- that is, long hair and poetry- kindly PM me for my number. :smallamused:

Aramil Liadon
2007-07-18, 09:28 PM
Heh... my fantasies are SCARY. And not like scary-movie scary, just odd to the freakish extreme.

Shiny, you should fiddle with the eyes on that avvi to make them look like a yin-yang symbol. It would be all cool looking and easter-egg like. And possibly with poetic undertones.

Serpentine
2007-07-19, 01:44 AM
They're both in relationships anyway.
Story of my life that.
Poor unlucky Jibar. Still, could be worse - of the two girls my ex was sweet on before his current paramour, one was 15 (he's 22) and the other a drug-addled suicidal lesbian. Relationships break up/down, but age and to a lesser extent sexuality is forever :smalltongue:

Jibar
2007-07-19, 01:51 AM
Poor unlucky Jibar. Still, could be worse - of the two girls my ex was sweet on before his current paramour, one was 15 (he's 22) and the other a drug-addled suicidal lesbian. Relationships break up/down, but age and to a lesser extent sexuality is forever :smalltongue:

I wish that was the worst age difference. I really do.
And nah, I don't think these relationships are going to end anytime soon. They both seem pretty commited to them.

Serpentine
2007-07-19, 03:48 AM
So... at least one of the objects of your affection are more than 7 years older or younger than you? O.o (I'm hoping older :smalltongue:)
Eh, it's the internet. Stuff happens, can't judge.

KoDT69
2007-07-19, 06:27 AM
So... at least one of the objects of your affection are more than 7 years older or younger than you? O.o (I'm hoping older :smalltongue:)

I'd just like to note that I'm 27 and my wife is 42... that's a 15 year difference, and we get along much better than a lot of other married people I know that are close in age to each other.

Jibar
2007-07-19, 06:34 AM

Gah, I meant the worst difference I knew off.
I mean, I know somebody who had a relationship with somebody over twice their age.
No, one crush is around my age and... I dunno how old the other is.

Sir_Norbert
2007-07-19, 07:34 AM
Age differences aren't forever anyway. If one of you is 15 and the other 22, that's around 3/2 of her age, but once they reach 28 and 35 it's only 5/4. :elan:

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 08:06 AM
AWWWW. Thanks you guy's :smallaww:

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 08:58 AM
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/5818/datechikenqc8.png (http://imageshack.us)

Serpentine
2007-07-19, 08:59 AM
Age differences aren't forever anyway. If one of you is 15 and the other 22, that's around 3/2 of her age, but once they reach 28 and 35 it's only 5/4. :elan:
I did consider that when I was writing. Note I said age not age differences.

KoDT: O.o That's some serious cradle-snatching. As I said, though, internet: stuff happens, can't judge.

Jibar: Tried looking at her profile? Or better yet, tell me who it is and I can surreptiously find it out for you :smallbiggrin:

edit: :smallredface: aww. Are they lollipops? :smallbiggrin:

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 09:01 AM
edit: :smallredface: aww. Are they lollipops? :smallbiggrin:

No, Flowers:smallsmile:
OH and look at the title of the image:smallredface:

Serpentine
2007-07-19, 09:09 AM
Lollipops taste better... Flowers are sweet too, though :smallbiggrin:
datechikenqc8? :smallconfused:
By the way, my door's off-white, and there's a varandah between it and the stairs :smalltongue:

Avenging Viper
2007-07-19, 10:19 AM
Ok, I admit it. I kind of have a crush on Rawhide. :smallredface: You know, as much as you can have a crush on someone you've never seen or talked to and just read about on the interweb. But still, he's funny.

And boy is my face going to be red if he turns out to be 13 or something.

Jibar
2007-07-19, 10:26 AM
Jibar: Tried looking at her profile? Or better yet, tell me who it is and I can surreptiously find it out for you :smallbiggrin:

Apparantly she's 21.
Actually... what month is it?

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-07-19, 10:29 AM
Apparantly she's 21.
Actually... what month is it?
Lets hope he dosen't read white text, and is a gullible muffin.
March.

Serpentine
2007-07-19, 10:29 AM
July.

Ok, I admit it. I kind of have a crush on Rawhide. :smallredface: You know, as much as you can have a crush on someone you've never seen or talked to and just read about on the interweb. But still, he's funny.

Awww Lucky Rawhide ^_^ Annnnnd he's a bit older than me, but I forget how much. So early 20s.

Jibar
2007-07-19, 10:35 AM
Oh silly Death.
I'm not that silly.
*bad memories about her pinky*

July.

Oh, then yeah, she's 21.
Damn my fundamental lack of perception of the fourth dimension.

Edit: @V I can't remember what I typed a couple posts ago.
Yes, she's 21.

Serpentine
2007-07-19, 10:38 AM
:smallconfused: 21... to 27, depending on month?

KoDT69
2007-07-19, 10:44 AM
Edit: @V

I've seen this at the bottom of a bunch of posts, what does it mean? @V? Unless it was directed to The Vorpal Tribble for some reason? :smallconfused:

Serpentine
2007-07-19, 10:45 AM
It means "Directed at the person below me". Seems a little silly to me, most of the time, though :smalltongue:

Xykon_Fan
2007-07-19, 10:46 AM
You put "@V:" or "@^:" when you are responding to the person above you or the person below you. It's usually edited in after the fact. You use multiple "V" or "^" to indicate how many spaces to go up.

For instance...@^: Gah! Simu'ed!

Madmal
2007-07-19, 10:46 AM
I've seen this at the bottom of a bunch of posts, what does it mean? @V? Unless it was directed to The Vorpal Tribble for some reason? :smallconfused:

it means the next sentences are directed to the poster below.

@Xykon fan: and you keep simuing me...(i don't know how to do the inverse V)

Serpentine
2007-07-19, 10:47 AM
Wait, so you're not gonna tell me, Jibar? Dang. :smalltongue:

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 10:47 AM
datechikenqc8? :smallconfused:

date chiken qc8

Jibar
2007-07-19, 10:48 AM
Wait, so you're not gonna tell me, Jibar? Dang. :smalltongue:

Well, I'll say if it was March, she would've been 20.
But that's all you get. Have fun guessing. :smallwink:

Serpentine
2007-07-19, 10:49 AM
:smallsigh:

Mr Pixie, you yeller-bellied fowl you :smalltongue:

Xykon_Fan
2007-07-19, 10:50 AM
it means the next sentences are directed to the poster below.

@Xykon fan: and you keep simuing me...(i don't know how to do the inverse V)

Shift + 6 = ^...or...the forwardslash key, and then the backslash key (/\)

Pyrian
2007-07-19, 11:46 AM
Eh, it's the internet. Stuff happens, can't judge.For some reason all the women I'm interested in right now are almost exactly ten years younger than I am (23-33). :smalleek:

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 12:16 PM
:smallsigh:

Mr Pixie, you yeller-bellied fowl you :smalltongue:

sorry:smallfrown:

I guess this would be a ''no'' for our avitars going to the movies:smallfrown:

Syka
2007-07-19, 12:24 PM
Aww...Rawhide-crush! :smallbiggrin:

Cheers,
Syka

Cyrano
2007-07-19, 12:27 PM
Aww...Rawhide-crush! :smallbiggrin:

When a man's name is actually Rawhide, you know he is a manly, man's man.
Hell, I have a crush on him.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 12:32 PM
Sorry Serp', I couldn't ressist http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/8050/moviesqa1.png (http://imageshack.us)

Xykon_Fan
2007-07-19, 12:38 PM
Sorry Serp', I couldn't ressist http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/8050/moviesqa1.png (http://imageshack.us)

:smallamused: :smallamused: :smallamused: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue:

That's awesome!

Cyrano
2007-07-19, 12:53 PM
I am getting vaguely disturbing mind pictures there.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 01:04 PM
I am getting vaguely disturbing mind pictures there.

How ?:smallconfused:

Cyrano
2007-07-19, 01:09 PM
How ?:smallconfused:

Look, take a basic, grade 7 biology class. Replace all the cute girls in your class with snakes.
You'll get it one day, li'l fella.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 01:11 PM
Look, take a basic, grade 7 biology class. Replace all the cute girls in your class with snakes.
You'll get it one day, li'l fella.

OK! Ok i get it:smallyuk:

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 01:58 PM
:smallamused: :smallamused: :smallamused: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue:

That's awesome!

Thanks!:smallbiggrin:

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 02:47 PM
cant wait to see serp's reaction:smallbiggrin:

Cyrano
2007-07-19, 02:48 PM
Arrrrrrgh! The pain! The PAAAIN of triple posts!

Please don't.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 02:55 PM
fine:smallannoyed:

Madmal
2007-07-19, 02:57 PM
*eye-twitch*

Triple-poster!!!!:smallfurious:

*smites Mr Pixie*
*smites Mr Pixie's dead body*

please, remember that every time you triple and/or double post, a puppy (and also a kiten, in the case of a triple) is shot to raise the ratings of crappy MTV Reality Shows.

Have a nice day. *reaaaly creepy grin*

and about crushes... i'm still purging them out of my beign.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 03:06 PM
sniff: Poor kittens:smallfrown:

Cyrano
2007-07-19, 03:10 PM
sniff: Poor kittens:smallfrown:

kitteN. No plural. You only get into plurals at the quadra post, whereupon both a puppy, and 10 kittens are killed, plus the entire cephalopod population off a 10 mile coast in the Mediterannean.

SMEE
2007-07-19, 03:30 PM
Well, just to add to the age difference bandwagon, my boyfriend is 10 years younger than I am, and I'm still too see any problem about that.

So, Jibar, go for it. :smalltongue:

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 03:43 PM

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7765/snakesonaplaneub4.png (http://imageshack.us)

Cyrano
2007-07-19, 04:11 PM
Ok, here's a tip. Double posting just to make an effect? BAD move. It will get you constantly reviled and possibly reprimanded. Just don't do it. I advise you delete that one.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-19, 04:15 PM
Do it again and you will have to be on the lookout for a Hammer From Below.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 04:19 PM
:smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek: YEEE-IKS:smalleek:
sorry:smallfrown:

Alarra
2007-07-19, 04:21 PM
This here thread is for posting gushy love type things about those you are crushing upon. Not for vigilante modding. Keep that in mind.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 04:25 PM
Do the images im posting count,Alerra?

Castaras
2007-07-19, 04:25 PM
*bows* My apologies, Alarra.

Anyway...Crushes! Things! Can't hammers have crushes on people?

Oh wait, that joke has been done to death...Nevermind...

*wanders off*

Hoggy
2007-07-19, 04:34 PM
I just (finally) watched Battle Royale.

I have a crush on Hirono (sp). She is damn fine. Dayum.

Cyrano
2007-07-19, 04:39 PM
I just (finally) watched Battle Royale.

I have a crush on Hirono (sp). She is damn fine. Dayum.

Oh gods, is that even LEGAL in the west? I so wanna see it!

Xykon_Fan
2007-07-19, 04:42 PM
*bows* My apologies, Alarra.

Anyway...Crushes! Things! Can't hammers have crushes on people?

Oh wait, that joke has been done to death...Nevermind...

*wanders off*

Never had a crush ITP, Castaras?

No more of that joke please! I'm begging! It wasn't even that funny the first time, and after the 1,000,000th time, I started stabbing myself in frustration.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 04:49 PM
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7765/snakesonaplaneub4.png (http://imageshack.us)

Hee hee I crack my self up!

Hoggy
2007-07-19, 05:00 PM
Oh gods, is that even LEGAL in the west? I so wanna see it!

Ah, good sir/madam (I'm sorry, delete where appropriate), anything is legal on the internet.

Oh, well, most things. :smallwink:

faerwain
2007-07-19, 05:03 PM
(...)and after the 1,000,000th time, I started stabbing myself in frustration.

[Voice of Castaras] Mission accomplished[/Voice of Castaras]

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 05:05 PM
where is Serpentine:smallconfused: .

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-19, 05:09 PM
where is Serpentine:smallconfused: .In Australia still, I'd imagine. :smalltongue:

Cyrano
2007-07-19, 05:09 PM
Ah, good sir/madam (I'm sorry, delete where appropriate), anything is legal on the internet.

Oh, well, most things. :smallwink:

Ah, but the question is, where?
Hint hint.
Nudge nudge.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 05:12 PM
Ah, but the question is, where?

4CHAN and Double dead

Hoggy
2007-07-19, 05:12 PM
Oh, way, waaaaaaaaaay, (10mins) ahead of you there. :smalltongue:

Cyrano
2007-07-19, 05:14 PM

Ahead of who, and with what?

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-19, 05:24 PM

You talking to me?:smallconfused:

Hoggy
2007-07-19, 05:26 PM
Ahead of D'Anna, with a pm. My bad, me and Mr. P must've posted at the same time. Let me resend it, it might not have worked for some reason. Maybe I didn't click send.

Cyrano
2007-07-19, 05:54 PM
Ahead of D'Anna, with a pm. My bad, me and Mr. P must've posted at the same time. Let me resend it, it might not have worked for some reason. Maybe I didn't click send.

Ah, well, I only just got one, so that's prolly it.
Thanks!

Oh, erm, ahem...
There is a great likelihood nothing illicit is going on!

That should stall em!

EDIT: HEy, it's not illicit! THat's boring!

I'm da Rogue!
2007-07-19, 05:58 PM
What the hell is going on in this thread? :smallconfused:

Khantalas
2007-07-19, 05:59 PM
We post crushes! Unrequited and requited!

For example... *crushes Miss Rogue with a huge wooden mallet*

Cyrano
2007-07-19, 06:00 PM
Khantalas, just for your unsavoury remark in RB, I must state my crush for you. Seriously, I like a man who can do that without fear of repurcussions.

Khantalas
2007-07-19, 06:04 PM
Ahem... Thanks, I guess. I don't quite get which remark, and I have a girlfriend, but still...

Also, it's unsavory. Learn to speak English as she is spoke. :smalltongue:

Cyrano
2007-07-19, 06:06 PM
Ah, but you spell theatre and centre theater and center, so it evens out.
And the one where you said you...
*sniff*
didn't like me.
Oh, and polygamy never stopped me before!

Sir_Norbert
2007-07-19, 06:47 PM
English as she is spoke? I can't help pointing out that whether you spell it "unsavoury" or "unsavory" makes no difference to the pronunciation.....

Khantalas
2007-07-19, 06:50 PM
English As She Is Spoke. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_As_She_Is_Spoke)

Hell Puppi
2007-07-19, 06:53 PM
Ahhh confused by our own language. I loves it.

Errr..wait...guess I should add something about a crush....
I had a weird dream that had my ex in it the other night. Does that count?

Also Battle Royale is freaking awesome.

Serpentine
2007-07-19, 07:02 PM
Hee, thanks Mr Pixie. I was, in fact, asleep, what with it being nighttime and all. I still haven't seen that movie... another appropriate one would be Anaconda (I spent half the time I first saw that cheering on the snake).

To avoid a repeat of the above, I'd better direct you to the Edit button at the bottom of your posts. A number of people even edit something after someone else has already posted, so feel free to make liberal use of it.

I have a crush on I'm da Rogue's new avatar :smallredface:

FdL
2007-07-19, 09:00 PM
Errr..wait...guess I should add something about a crush....
I had a weird dream that had my ex in it the other night. Does that count?

You're asking if it's possible to have a crush on your ex?
I guess not, I mean, when you're someone's couple you're beyond the crush state. Which tends to be, umm, unilateral and little shallower, I think.

You know, I was going to post the same.

Rawhide
2007-07-20, 04:33 AM

:redface:

And now you've gone and made me really embarrassed, just look at how embarrassed I am:
http://www.aworldofpictures.com/Images/embarrassed.jpg

Logic
2007-07-20, 05:17 AM
Now it seems Rawhaide must post a picture in the "You" thread.
(And by must, I mean only to prove he isn't 13. C'mon lad, hop to it!)
Besides, you know we are all curious.

Rawhide
2007-07-20, 10:12 AM
Now it seems Rawhaide must post a picture in the "You" thread.
(And by must, I mean only to prove he isn't 13. C'mon lad, hop to it!)
Besides, you know we are all curious.

Well, I can assure you I am most definitely not 13. I am in fact 23, so you (plural) got one of the numbers right.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-20, 10:12 AM

:smallfrown:

Xykon_Fan
2007-07-20, 11:06 AM
Pixie, are you telling us you're jealous of an avatar? :smallamused:

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-20, 11:51 AM
Avitar!?!? Nevermind the'':smallfrown: ''

faerwain
2007-07-21, 12:22 PM
I had a weird dream that had my ex in it the other night.

When I woke up from a dream with actually two ex-girlfriends in it, I had the urgent need to have a serious talking with the Sandman. Or alternatively, to tell Freud to shut the hell up.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-21, 12:36 PM
Hey, if you wait a week, you have a lot more of these things.

I'm well beyong from being crush'd.
I'm completly in love with Khan.
I want to lie in his arms and give him millions of kisses!

Not-so-anonymous-girl.

Hehehe, Khan, you dog you...

Just to get back in the spirit of things.

I have a crush on Phoenixineohp, as I'm sure many do by now.
I wouldn't mind getting to know Syka better, if it weren't for that whole "she's
got a boyfriend" thing. :smallwink:
I'm developing a fondness for Sisqui's debate skills. A picture in the You
threads to accompany would be nice. :smallsmile:

Feel free to list these individually or together, whichever is your preference.

I have a crush on SMEE. She is wonderful, charming and intelligent. And anyone
who has a Ceikatar and quotes the Raven is truly awesome in my book.

2007-07-21, 12:40 PM
I have a crush on the person who wrote Harry Potter, she mentions me in her book!:smallbiggrin:

(I still miss my cloak, wand and stone.)

V I get him in the end, he was an old friend of mine.

Dispozition
2007-07-21, 12:42 PM
I have a crush on the person who wrote Harry Potter, she mentions me in her book!:smallbiggrin:

Yeah...But you only get to kill two of teh brothers...the other one hides forever...Nyah!!

@^: Too true!

Madmal
2007-07-21, 12:58 PM
Well, some of those crushes aren't that anonymous now, aren't they?

Khantalas
2007-07-21, 01:11 PM
I'm well beyong from being crush'd.
I'm completly in love with Khan.
I want to lie in his arms and give him millions of kisses!

Not-so-anonymous-girl.

Well, it if it will make you happy, I love you, too. *pets and kisses the not-so-anonymous girl*

Syka
2007-07-21, 01:35 PM
Eep...another one! I'm curious, PM me. :P And here I was thinking I knew of everyone. ;) Heh.

Nope, no boyfriend. Dating, yah. But trust me...he's not my boyfriend...Yet. Mwaha *plots* :smallwink:

Cheers,
Syka

SDF
2007-07-21, 02:09 PM
Eep...another one! I'm curious, PM me. :P And here I was thinking I knew of everyone. ;) Heh.

Nope, no boyfriend. Dating, yah. But trust me...he's not my boyfriend...Yet. Mwaha *plots* :smallwink:

Cheers,
Syka

Ooh, now that's just mean! Stringing us boys along like that. :smallwink:

faerwain
2007-07-21, 03:31 PM
Ooh, now that's just mean! Stringing us boys along like that. :smallwink:

Yeah, that's really enviable mean!

@Death: So I Figure Terry Pratchett is the great love of your unlife, then?

@Khan: Congratulations, Buddy! Also to not-so-anonymous-girl(I wanted to abbreviate, but you sound like a space administration hten). And if it's a reassurance, at least I'm too stupid to figure out who she is.

SMEE
2007-07-21, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by Crush3d
I have a crush on SMEE. She is wonderful, charming and intelligent. And anyone
who has a Ceikatar and quotes the Raven is truly awesome in my book.

Someone has a crush on me? I'm flattered. :smallredface:

Unfortunatly, if this crushee isn't who I think it might be, I'm affraid his chances for now are, like, nill, as I have a not-so-anonymous boyfriend, and it's quite unlike we'll break apart anytime in this millennia. :smallredface:

Anyway, *hugs*. :smallsmile:

Edit: And it turned out to be not-so-anonymous boyfriend. I'm soooooooo happy! :smallredface:

Rawhide
2007-07-21, 03:55 PM
@Khan: Congratulations, Buddy! Also to not-so-anonymous-girl(I wanted to abbreviate, but you sound like a space administration hten). And if it's a reassurance, at least I'm too stupid to figure out who she is.

*cough*
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2912729#post2912729
:smallwink:

Cyrano
2007-07-21, 03:59 PM
Well, it if it will make you happy, I love you, too. *pets and kisses the not-so-anonymous girl*

Why thank you!

faerwain
2007-07-21, 04:32 PM
:smallredface:
[whispering behind jacket]Whoops.Thank you Rawhide[/whispering behind jacket].

What? We were talking about baseball. Nothing to see, move on.

Syka
2007-07-21, 08:03 PM
Ok, I'll fess up to being "intrigued in the playground", as it's not a crush so much as...I am looking forward to getting to know them better. So fooey. :smalltongue: I still maintain these are not crushes.

Rawhide and SDF.

Cheers,
Syka. *grumble*

Rawhide
2007-07-21, 09:36 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/steph_hall/zoidberg.gif

SDF
2007-07-22, 01:54 AM
*pays attention to Rawhide*

Ok, I'll fess up to being "intrigued in the playground", as it's not a crush so much as...I am looking forward to getting to know them better. So fooey. :smalltongue: I still maintain these are not crushes.

Rawhide and SDF.

Cheers,
Syka. *grumble*

Aww, don't ever worry about it, crushes are one sided. Sure, yes, absolutely, I think it would be wonderful to know each other better. ^_^

Rawhide
2007-07-22, 04:03 AM
Aww, don't ever worry about it, crushes are one sided. Sure, yes, absolutely, I think it would be wonderful to know each other better. ^_^

And that there says it all really. Getting to know someone is probably the most important aspect in relationships and friendships are probably the most important relationship.

I hope I haven't made myself unapproachable, as I am always open to form new bonds.

2007-07-22, 06:06 AM
I hope I haven't made myself unapproachable, as I am always open to form new bonds.

Well, next time you are out with a girl then you could try the ol' "Want to act like a Na+, and Cl- and bond?":smallwink:

Chemistry jokes are a sure way to get you girls. Maybe say that you have lost an electron somewhere, and when she asks if you are sure you can reply that you are positive:smalltongue:

Actually I think I should stop there...

@Faerwain: Wrong gender, but he is fairly awesome never the less.

Lianae
2007-07-22, 06:21 AM
Well, next time you are out with a girl then you could try the ol' "Want to act like a Na+, and Cl- and bond?":smallwink:

We actually watched a video like that in class once. It was - wait for it - James Bond themed, complete with Bond(ing) girls. Second funniest chem video ever. First funniest had a guy singing about Avogadro's number.

SDF
2007-07-22, 12:44 PM

Chemistry jokes are a sure way to get you girls. Maybe say that you have lost an electron somewhere, and when she asks if you are sure you can reply that you are positive:smalltongue:

Actually I think I should stop there...

You are okay, as long as you don't tell the girl she is a non-polar covalent bond. :smallwink:

A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively charged hydroxyl ions when all of a sudden the assistant asks, "Wait, Professor! What if the salicylic acids don't bond to the hydroxyl ions?" And the physics professor says, "That's no hydroxyl ion, that's my wife!"

Syka
2007-07-22, 01:09 PM
...I feel so un-nerdy now.

But then, this is the girl who on the phobia thread was going into the nuances of meaning and pronunciation of ancient greek words. :smallredface: To each their own brand of nerdiness. Mine just happens to be obscure and non-sciency.

Cheers,
Syka...who gets the jist, but doesn't really understand all this silly science talk...

SDF
2007-07-22, 01:11 PM
I'm gonna come clean and say I got the second joke from Dexter's Lab.

Jibar
2007-07-22, 01:14 PM

Somehow, that's even nerdier.

SDF
2007-07-22, 01:25 PM
Somehow, that's even nerdier.

Don't you sass me! That show was awesome.

And that there says it all really. Getting to know someone is probably the most important aspect in relationships and friendships are probably the most important relationship.

I'm not sure I'd be able to say one kind of relationship was more important than another. Understanding each other is important in any relationship.

faerwain
2007-07-22, 02:23 PM
Don't you sass me! That show was awesome.

I'm not sure I'd be able to say one kind of relationship was more important than another. Understanding each other is important in any relationship.

*sniff* The good times Cartoon Network was available via satellite..Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo and some other are actually broadcasted via german channels, but they lose quite a bit fun in translation.

I somehow agree with you both. 'Though you shouldn't measure one kind of relationship against the other, friendships are the first kinds of important bounds you create, and they stay extremely important.(Cynical Faerwain wants to say, friendships are the relations that catch you when the other kind fails again, but let's shut him up.) At least for my personal experience, real close friends are also a little more 'safe haven', as a wrong behaviour towards friends tends do less damage.

MethodicalMeat
2007-07-24, 12:06 PM
I don't think she's on this forum, she probably wouldn't remember me if she was, but I remember Guen, we had one dance, it seemed to last all night. We moved in slow circles, we both smiled happily, practically laughing. Then she told me, "I'm just doing this as a friend, you know."
"I know." I assured her in a choked whisper, I hope she didn't realize that I wished it were more.

The more I think about it though, the more I realize, she may have done it to save us both a lot of heartache. She knew, just like I knew, that we wouldn't see each other again, I don't think I even thought to ask her where she was from, the rest of the night passed in a blur, I went to bed early, I think I cried a bit. It's not fair, it's just not fair.

So Guen, if you see this, email me, phone me, please contact me.

Syka
2007-07-24, 12:10 PM
Aww...:smallfrown:

That makes me kind of glad that I had asked my first boyfriend for his AIM. If I hadn't, it would have just been a dance and a night spent talking with that cute guy from the Latin convention. I'm glad it had ended up being more. :smallsmile:

Crushes...crushes...erm...Nope. Still only people I want to get to know better...:smallwink:

Cheers,
Syka

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-24, 12:13 PM
I have a crush for HellPuppi. Not only she is smart, funny and witty. She's also
a warm person. And she's amazingly cute too.

Aw... puppy love...

KoDT69
2007-07-24, 12:26 PM

So does it make me a huge nerd that I got the joke AND recognized it from Dexter's Labratory? :smallbiggrin:

Vonriel
2007-07-24, 12:32 PM
So does it make me a huge nerd that I got the joke AND recognized it from Dexter's Labratory? :smallbiggrin:

Only if you share the title of huge nerd with me. :smallbiggrin:

sktarq
2007-07-24, 03:12 PM
Crushes...crushes...erm...Nope. Still only people I want to get to know better...:smallwink:

Now that at least makes sense to me. Could even share that sentiment.

phoenixineohp
2007-07-24, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Just to get back in the spirit of things.

I have a crush on Phoenixineohp, as I'm sure many do by now.
I wouldn't mind getting to know Syka better, if it weren't for that whole "she's
got a boyfriend" thing.
I'm developing a fondness for Sisqui's debate skills. A picture in the You
threads to accompany would be nice.

Feel free to list these individually or together, whichever is your preference.

Yay! Checking all those pages was worth it! *blushes*

I'd like to say that I encourage the use of the PM system. I'd love to chat with whoever feels up to it. You get instant points for it too. :smallwink:

Syka
2007-07-24, 06:13 PM
Yah, still waiting on that PM.:smallwink:

Cheers,
Syka

2007-07-24, 06:32 PM
I have a crush on girls with patience. :smalltongue:(Not that there are any impatient ones around )

phoenixineohp
2007-07-24, 07:26 PM
I have buckets of patience, but even more curiosity. :smallwink:

Hell Puppi
2007-07-24, 11:20 PM
I have amazing amounts of patience for most things.

Some things, however, I snap like a dragon poked with a sharp stick.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-24, 11:59 PM
I have had a crush on Syka since I first noticed her here in the playground.

I have also tried to rationalize it as nothing more than "Girl-on-the-internet-syndrome" and not as a "real" crush.

Oddly enough, the crush has not subsided, as I thought it would.

I apologise if this comes at an inopportune time.

O! Uh... It's late and I've run out of puns. No, wait... Well, she is... no I think I used that...

Syka
2007-07-25, 07:27 AM
Yes Rex, you already used the Foxy lady one. :smallwink:

And gosh dangit people! :smalltongue: Lemme know if you don't mind. :smallredface: God knows I need all the ego boosts I can get at this point in time. :smalleek: Well, that and I'm just a curious person. Hehe

Cheers,
Syka

Dean Fellithor
2007-07-25, 08:18 AM
Nerzi, chix0r and Just some Girl: hotest gals I know of on this forum without a doubt... :wolf whistle:

Rawhide
2007-07-25, 08:32 AM
O! Uh... It's late and I've run out of puns. No, wait... Well, she is... no I think I used that...
You could say she is being crushed by the wait of this flood of affection.

RationalGoblin
2007-07-25, 11:25 AM

Or, though it's almost the same, I think she's crushed (I.E. grateful) for all these people that care for her.

Also, did I already say I had a crush on Castaras? I think I did. I do not care. I still have one.

Aramil Liadon
2007-07-25, 03:31 PM
I I were to admit a crush, would the crushee try to contact me?
'Cause personally, I just like to bask in their presence.

SDF
2007-07-25, 04:24 PM

So crushed she's sinking through the floor?

I have a crush on... my foot. Flippin flipflops owowow my foot >_<

Vonriel
2007-07-25, 08:44 PM
I I were to admit a crush, would the crushee try to contact me?
'Cause personally, I just like to bask in their presence.

Why don't you just, y'know, send them a message personally?

Cyrano
2007-07-25, 08:46 PM
I think the point is he doesn't WANT to be contaced, he'd rather just gaze in awe at a distance.
Like me.

KoDT69
2007-07-25, 09:17 PM
As of tonight I have to say I have a firendly crush on Sisqui :smallredface:
I respect her on many levels for her intelligence, wisdom, and effective communication skills. A good example can be seen on page 6 of the Lifeboat moral decision thread. She seems to be an all-around cool and respectable person.

Aramil Liadon
2007-07-27, 07:43 PM
@Von: See? The D'anna Beirs is smarter than it looks.

Edit: What are you, specifically? Other than a password in Jedi Outcast, I mean.
Edited edit: Hm. Me was thinking of a piece of dialog in Jedi Knight 2 going something like:
"Do you know what [the password] is?"
"Yeah, it's 'D'anna Beirs'."
"Boy, I could sure do with one of those right about now."
"Yeah, me too."
etc.

Also: You look like your avatar, don't you? No? Gal dangit!

Cyrano
2007-07-27, 08:03 PM
Could you adress your remark to someone? I dunno whether you're talking to me, KoD, Vonriel or Sisqui.
Oh, and also,

D'anna is a name. No the.
What he?
And you've never seen me, so how smart DO I look? Really? Because I have crazy Einstein hair and bottle glasses*, and I look pretty DAMN smart.**
*Description subject to change, on account of me lying through my teeth.
**See? there's that lying again.

AngelSword
2007-07-28, 07:31 PM
Damn it, I just can't seem to stop acquiring crushes.

SDF
2007-07-28, 07:40 PM

Do people keep sending you crushes or do you keep finding new people to crush on? :smalltongue:

I have a

Cyrano
2007-07-28, 07:46 PM
You do know "I have a" is not actually a sentence?

SDF
2007-07-28, 09:32 PM
You do know "I have a" is not actually a sentence?

I had completely forgotten, but thank you for reminding me D'ana person. :smallsmile:

A sentence unfinished is like a story, how will this one end?

Cyrano
2007-07-28, 09:41 PM
You've called me D'anne, D'ana, and probably even D'ebiers. But you always call me X person. Why not biers? Why not just X? The story unfinished in the authors mind is a poor story indeed, my friend, and deserves closure. Make it so, and the world shall smile all the readier for it!

What the hell is wrong with me now. THANKS SAITHIS. GOOD GOD. I sound like a hippy.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-28, 09:44 PM
As Steven King will say, repeatedly, it's not the destination, but the journey. A story half finished is a journey half started.

Cyrano
2007-07-28, 09:47 PM
You can't half start a journey, really. Half a step is still a step. It's more a journey half finished.
And besides, Stephen King's most frightening character was a clown.

Hell Puppi
2007-07-28, 09:51 PM
I think that's more a statement of achievement...I mean a clown? And it was a damn scary clown at that.

Gitman00
2007-07-28, 09:51 PM
Let's see...

GF 1 (kind of): Let me take her on dates, and kissed me back when I kissed her, then told me how excited she was that she was going to see her BF tomorrow. Yeah.

GF 2: Dumped me when I told her I wouldn't have sex before marriage, then became a lesbian.

GF 3: Dated her for 3 weeks. She thought we were moving too fast and broke up with me. Why? Because I made her a sandwich for lunch. "It felt like we were an old married couple when you did that, and I'm not ready for that." Right.

GF 4: This one is the real doozy. Got set up with her on a blind date, and we hit it off. Kind of a long-distance relationship, but we saw each other on the weekends. She broke up with me because "With my college workload, I don't really have the time to be in a relationship with anyone right now." A week later, I found out she was skipping classes to bone her new beau.

Bitter? Not me. Just... sobered. Crushes don't come quite as easily as they once did.

Hell Puppi
2007-07-28, 09:53 PM
Bitter? Not me. Just... sobered. Crushes don't come quite as easily as they once did.

Aye, I could write a book. Still I guess the ones thing is it makes you appreciate a good person more, having to wade through things like that.
Then again I'm an optimist.

SDF
2007-07-28, 09:57 PM
I suppose I could end the sentence with, "crush," but that story is predictable and screams sequel. :smallwink:

Aye, I could write a book. Still I guess the ones thing is it makes you appreciate a good person more, having to wade through things like that.

I love being an optimist ^_^ I suppose I could say I've had some less than ideal dates, but not a lot or real bad experiences so I suppose I can't complain. I do have a friend who's two ex girlfriends ended up becoming lesbians and dating eachother.

Gitman00
2007-07-28, 10:04 PM

True indeed. Such things build character. The secret to happiness: Have no expectations. That way, you'll constantly be pleasantly surprised!

SDF
2007-07-28, 10:06 PM
True indeed. Such things build character. The secret to happiness: Have no expectations. That way, you'll constantly be pleasantly surprised!

:smallfrown: but then you will never be as happy as you could be when you find what you want, and you wont settle for who you need/deserve.

Gitman00
2007-07-28, 10:15 PM
:smallfrown: but then you will never be as happy as you could be when you find what you want, and you wont settle for who you need/deserve.

Ah, but knowing what you want is not the same as expecting to get it. If you keep expecting something better to come along, you'll never be happy with what you have, and you'll live in a state of constant disappointment when your expectations are not met.

FdL
2007-07-28, 10:27 PM
GF 3: Dated her for 3 weeks. She thought we were moving too fast and broke up with me. Why? Because I made her a sandwich for lunch. "It felt like we were an old married couple when you did that, and I'm not ready for that." Right.

This may seem just crazy, but there are people like that. The worst thing is that they twist the situation and take all their insecurities and crap and make you feel like you're the one to blame.

In my country there's a saying that applies here. Translated it would be "There are people who are better to lose than to find". Or something like that.
Clearly most of these girls you mention fall into that category. I know 'cause I've had my share too.

GF 4: This one is the real doozy. Got set up with her on a blind date, and we hit it off. Kind of a long-distance relationship, but we saw each other on the weekends. She broke up with me because "With my college workload, I don't really have the time to be in a relationship with anyone right now." A week later, I found out she was skipping classes to bone her new beau.

Well..Let's see. Lately I've been reading a book about breakups, on how to act when you break up with your girlfriend (specifically girlfriends because it's written for guys who were dumped). It's written in a lighthearted style, with lots of humour, but I bought it because it has plenty of good advices. When I found about it, I felt like it was talking about me, it was scarily accurate like that :S And it helped me a lot, because it's all about self-assurance and self-esteem, which the author describes as what you need both to either eventually get her back or get over her.

Well, the guy who writes it has some theories of his own, some of which are hard to argue with. One of them says that when a woman breaks up with her boyfriend, the reason is always that she has another guy.
No matter if they say that they "need time alone", are "confused", or similar excuses.
The last anecdote you post is just another piece of evidence that supports this theory.

For those who read spanish, check out www.exnovia.com.ar

Also if any guy has been dumped and needs to talk about it, you can PM me.

AngelSword
2007-07-28, 10:44 PM
Let's see...

GF 1 (kind of): Let me take her on dates, and kissed me back when I kissed her, then told me how excited she was that she was going to see her BF tomorrow. Yeah.
I haven't been in that particular situation, but I have been in

GF 2: Dumped me when I told her I wouldn't have sex before marriage, then became a lesbian.
Oddly enough, I was in a situation almost identical to this. Before we dated, she told me about her exploits with her then boyfriend (including a story about facial stitching and her boyfriend's aggravation). Then she broke up with him and started showing interest in me, but when I tried to put the moves on her, she mentioned how she had found religion.

Recently, I found out she's now into women.

GF 3: Dated her for 3 weeks. She thought we were moving too fast and broke up with me. Why? Because I made her a sandwich for lunch. "It felt like we were an old married couple when you did that, and I'm not ready for that." Right.>_> Well, sandwiches are what married people eat. :smalltongue:

This last one is just too hauntingly familiar. My most recent ex broke up with me, citing psychiatrist advice (since she hadn't been single for more than a month since starting to date). A month later, I find out she's with the guy everyone thought she was cheating on me with.

Being wary is one thing, but if there's anything I've learned, it's that surprises in love are everywhere.

::Realizes that this isn't the Relationship thread::

Ahem.

::gets back to crushing::

Syka
2007-07-28, 10:48 PM
Errr....not entirely true. I just broke up with the guy I was dating. Definitely don't have another guy. :smallannoyed: Yes, there are some crappy girls out there that I'm sure have another pony waiting in the barn, if not saddled...But for pete's sake, we're not all like that.

Just like, despite me having been cheated on twice already (keep in mind, that is twice out of two relationships), I don't think all guys will cheat and/or lie to me. And trust me, with my experiences with guys, not just those relationships, but with friends and family members, I have PLENTY of reason to think otherwise.

Cheers,
Syka

Gitman00
2007-07-28, 10:55 PM
*kicks himself for messing with this thread's lighthearted goodness*

Um, so yeah. I have a huge crush on...

:smallsmile:

SDF
2007-07-28, 10:57 PM
The person who wrote that and has had people break up with them because they found someone else is probably always dating the same type of person. I don't think I would be too upset with a girl if she broke up with me for someone else as long as she didn't lie to me about it. It's just part of dating.

Ah, but knowing what you want is not the same as expecting to get it. If you keep expecting something better to come along, you'll never be happy with what you have, and you'll live in a state of constant disappointment when your expectations are not met.

Well I think that gets to the whole core of optimism/pessimism. I can be happy with what I have, and I wont be looking for someone else if I find someone I like, because I will already be happy. :smallsmile:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-28, 11:03 PM
The glass is Only Half Full.

FdL
2007-07-28, 11:04 PM
::Realizes that this isn't the Relationship thread::

Ouch! I didn't know, I swear I thought this was posted in Relationships! I apologize.

To relevant mod: Should/can we move the post/s? :s

Errr....not entirely true. I just broke up with the guy I was dating. Definitely don't have another guy. :smallannoyed: Yes, there are some crappy girls out there that I'm sure have another pony waiting in the barn, if not saddled...But for pete's sake, we're not all like that.

I know, I know :( You're a good person. Please take no offense. I think it doesn't relate to your situation, though, for the little I know of it.
But well, either there's a lot of crappy girls out there or it's actually common, because I keep hearing this all the time.

Just like, despite me having been cheated on twice already (keep in mind, that is twice out of two relationships), I don't think all guys will cheat and/or lie to me. And trust me, with my experiences with guys, not just those relationships, but with friends and family members, I have PLENTY of reason to think otherwise.

No, in no way do I think that all women are cheaters either. I only have the notion that it's often one of the real causes that is hidden behind excuses as those quoted.

Syka
2007-07-28, 11:19 PM
I'm not so sure about this, but I'll put the rest of my musings in the relationship thread.

Cheers,
Syka

13_CBS
2007-07-28, 11:28 PM
You know, a thing I've wondered after reading much of this thread...how does one develop a crush, and especially truly fall in love with, someone who is rarely seen, heard, or felt? Sure, there are computer microphones and video chat, but I don't quite understand the concept of sharing a deep relationship with someone over the internet.

Not to say that it's bad or anything, but such a thing has never happened to me before and I simply don't...well, understand the whole thing.

Pyrian
2007-07-28, 11:34 PM
One of them says that when a woman breaks up with her boyfriend, the reason is always that she has another guy.Well, not always, but it does seem to be the rule rather than the exception. Certainly when you get the platitudes, it's probably because she doesn't want to tell you the truth. Of course, if she dumps you because she caught you cheating, well, that's whole a different story...

Amotis
2007-07-28, 11:35 PM
You know, a thing I've wondered after reading much of this thread...how does one develop a crush, and especially truly fall in love with, someone who is rarely seen, heard, or felt? Sure, there are computer microphones and video chat, but I don't quite understand the concept of sharing a deep relationship with someone over the internet.

Not to say that it's bad or anything, but such a thing has never happened to me before and I simply don't...well, understand the whole thing.

*shrug* I really don't know. Explaining how my own relationships work was never my strong point.

But I've had meaningful relationships in the real world, one's society would dub (and I as well) as deep. And I'm currently in a internet only relationship. Pretty limited in communications. But I'm completely happy with that. And so far I haven't been able to feel much of a difference. Okay, well there has been the long distance aspect that itches at you, as well as the frustration of the physical distance as a whole, but as feelings and deep relationships go I feel no difference. I feel just as loved, comfortable, or deep and certainly in a relationship as any other real life one. Because to me it is a real life one. We're just separated physically for a while. And I guess that's how I approach it and that's why it comes out that way.

Syka
2007-07-28, 11:37 PM
As someone who was in a long distance relationship for almost three and a half years, it is extremely hard. Granted, we didn't meet online (met at an academic competition the night before it was over), but maintaining a relationship like that is difficult. You just kind of work through it for the times when you do get to see and touch and smell them. Phone conversations also help tremendously. There is a reason my family got long distance and why I'd regularly kill the phones by falling asleep with them by my ear. Even just hearing him breathe as we fell asleep was cherished.

*sigh* I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, but I also wouldn't trade what we had for anything.

Cheers,
Syka

SDF
2007-07-28, 11:37 PM

Internet relation psychology is completely new. And can be hard to understand. I'm sure a lot of the people in relationships here can tell you they have their pros and cons. Usually the people eventually meet up though, and a lot of those relationships succeed because they are built on a mental interpersonal basis.

13_CBS
2007-07-29, 12:04 AM
So internet relationships can be just as..."real" as a real life one? Interesting...

Amotis
2007-07-29, 12:06 AM
Like any relationship, it works for some people it doesn't work for others.

PhoeKun
2007-07-29, 12:08 AM
So internet relationships can be just as..."real" as a real life one? Interesting...

No, it is a real life relationship. The mechanics are a bit different, but there's still two very real people involved on either end.

ForzaFiori
2007-07-29, 12:28 AM
No, it is a real life relationship. The mechanics are a bit different, but there's still two very real people involved on either end.

unless u crush on a bot.

then there is only 1 very real people involved.

Pyrian
2007-07-29, 12:28 AM
So internet relationships can be just as..."real" as a real life one? Interesting...Perhaps more to the point, a "real life" relationship can be almost as fake as an internet relationship.

Serpentine
2007-07-29, 12:34 AM
Ooo oo, someone new*? :smallbiggrin: Do tell!

*Not intended to impugn upon the genuineness of any previous crushes.

edit: Never mind, found it :smallwink: :smalltongue:

AngelSword
2007-07-29, 12:52 AM
edit: Never mind, found it :smallwink: :smalltongue:
Correction: You found one.

Serpentine
2007-07-29, 01:00 AM
Ooo oo, tell tell! G'orn. G-'ooooooorrrrrrn! Come o-oooonnnnnn, tell me, I wanna knooooooow! Please? I'll be good, honest!

edit: Swoot. Let this be a lesson to you, kids: Whinging. Does. Work.

phoenixineohp
2007-07-29, 01:34 AM
*Walks in carrying a small wooden box in her hands*

It is late in my province and I'm sleepy, so forgive me for not responding about previous entries yet. (Syka especially if I skimmed right. We'll chat. Huggles are certainly offered.)

*Walks up to the fourth wall and carefully opens the box. Slowly reaches in and pulls out a large Tokay gecko. Holds it gently near the wall until it clues in and scampers off. Pulls out several more Tokays, affixing them to the wall. Finally when the box is empty, shuts it and walks carefully away from the wall.*

There, that should do it.

*Giggles slightly at them all before quietly waving goodnight to any observers and heading off.*

Hell Puppi
2007-07-29, 01:37 AM
Ooo oo, tell tell! G'orn. G-'ooooooorrrrrrn! Come o-oooonnnnnn, tell me, I wanna knooooooow! Please? I'll be good, honest!

edit: Swoot. Let this be a lesson to you, kids: Whinging. Does. Work.

Yeah but WE don't know, and I'm horribly nosy.

Serpentine
2007-07-29, 01:41 AM
Serves you right for not being a prying, whingy little juvenile then, doesn't it? :smallwink:
Pxp... I don' get it :smallconfused:

Castaras
2007-07-29, 03:05 AM
The glass is Only Half Full.

The glass is poisoned.

...What? That's what I always say. :smalltongue:

Yiel
2007-07-29, 03:18 AM
*leaves lurking to chase the geckos about the walls*

*slams into wall and falls backwards*

*rubs sore head*

Anyway, my advice for those who have crushes is that its often best to tell them. I can be as thick as two bricks, and had no idea my partner liked me too until he sat me down and told me (this was over two years ago mind you). :smallredface:

Rawhide
2007-07-29, 03:20 AM
*attests to being thicker than two bricks*

Serpentine
2007-07-29, 03:22 AM
>is probably not thicker than any number of bricks, but is more paranoid than a cat<

Pyrian
2007-07-29, 03:32 AM
Anyway, my advice for those who have crushes is that its often best to tell them. I can be as thick as two bricks, and had no idea my partner liked me too until he sat me down and told me (this was over two years ago mind you). :smallredface:Heh, I'm not noted for being subtle, but I hate being straight up, too. Generally if I like a woman I compliment her. Usually a lot. They usually get the message... :smallredface:

ForzaFiori
2007-07-29, 03:41 AM
*is both thicker than bricks AND more paranoid than a cat*

no wonder i have trouble telling my crushes i like them.

2007-07-29, 04:47 AM
Heh, I'm not noted for being subtle, but I hate being straight up, too. Generally if I like a woman I compliment her. Usually a lot. They usually get the message... :smallredface:

Girl: "Hey there Pry-"

Pryian:"Hey the, did I mention your brilliance radiates from you like the sun?"

Girl: "Um..."

Pryian: "And the way you said um, the formation on it from your perfect lips brings tears to my eyes"

*The girl backs away*

Pryian: "Ah, have to go my goddess of all things magical and great? I didn't get your name? ....Did anyone tell you look like a parking ticket while you run away, mighty fine?"

Yeah, I can see it working:smallwink:

V Where? *shocked look*

Jibar
2007-07-29, 04:51 AM
Did anyone tell you look like a parking ticket while you run away, mighty fine?"

I'll handle this.

ARGH!
BAD JOKE!
The pain!
The unbelievable pain!

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-07-29, 01:38 PM
Well, I have come to certain conclusions about the crush I HAD. The most important being that it won't work. There are several reasons for this.

1: There's about 2000 miles between us. The odds of us meeting are extremely slim, as neither of us is sitting on a stack of money to run and meet the other.

2: She's extremely busy with events in her life, and I...do nothing important with my days. I feel more like I'm interrupting her than taking time to chat. Hence, I usually wait for her to initiate the AIM chats to avoid bugging her.

3: There's a quality that doesn't quite translate via the internet. You see, when you meet someone, you can get a certain vibe off them. Because this person can't get that, she claims there can be not romantic attachment. Foolishly, I have had online relationship and paid a heavy price for them, so I can understand. But also foolishly, I'm still willing to give it a shot. She isn't.

Thus, we are friends. And a testing friendship, it has become.

Me: Blah, blah, blah...joke.
Her: Haha!
Me: Blah, blah blah...complain.
Her: Awww...me too.
Me: Well, at least blah, blah, blah...joke.
Her: (After five minutes of mysterious silence) Haha!

(I know one of you clowns out there is just DYING to criticize the fact that all I say is "blah, blah, blah." It's called FILLER! So hush! :smalltongue: )

It's those mystery silences that make me sit here and wonder if I said something wrong. Then she returns to explain why she took so long to respond. Sometimes, she actually says something about needing a few minutes away from the computer. Other times, there's nothing until after the fact. Thus, I am left to wonder what I did wrong, if anything, until she comes back.

*sigh*

I wish people wouldn't have lives. It cramps my style. :smallfrown:

Anyway, I guess I'm free to try again with someone else. Maybe Hellpuppi. Her breasts can hold a kitten! :smallbiggrin:

SDF
2007-07-29, 01:48 PM
Not gonna tell us who? Smooth operator :P

*hug* hey I feel you.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-07-29, 02:06 PM
No, I will not tell you who the crush was. That's out of respect for her. She has enough going on without you heathens busting her chops. :smalltongue:

FdL
2007-07-29, 02:07 PM
It's those mystery silences that make me sit here and wonder if I said something wrong. Then she returns to explain why she took so long to respond. Sometimes, she actually says something about needing a few minutes away from the computer. Other times, there's nothing until after the fact. Thus, I am left to wonder what I did wrong, if anything, until she comes back.

Yeah, this particular detail sucks about instant messaging. I've had my experiences with a girl and IM, and sometimes it drove me crazy. She wouldn't reply or would take long times to reply, which eventually frustrated and tired me and made me forget about the whole thing. Of course, this wasn't this way before I told her that I liked her :S

Silly me, there's some people out there I just can't understand :(

Jibar
2007-07-29, 02:42 PM
Anyway, I guess I'm free to try again with someone else. Maybe Hellpuppi. Her breasts can hold a kitten! :smallbiggrin:

Okay, I gotta ask, I don't want to, but the overwhelming amount of curiosity could kill said kitten.
How do you know this thing?

Nomrom
2007-07-29, 02:49 PM
There was a picture of this in one of the you threads.

EDIT: Here we go, it was in this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2877127&postcount=92) post.

JellyPooga
2007-07-29, 02:54 PM
*Walks up to the fourth wall and carefully opens the box. Slowly reaches in and pulls out a large Tokay gecko. Holds it gently near the wall until it clues in and scampers off. Pulls out several more Tokays, affixing them to the wall. Finally when the box is empty, shuts it and walks carefully away from the wall.*

*Walks in and looks at the wall, sits down cross-legged and gawps at geckos, sniggering*

hee hee hee...heh heh...wibble...

*slowly falls over to one side, still cross-legged and sniggering*

...oh phoenixineohp, how I love your love of all things small and scaly...:smallbiggrin:

Sean92k
2007-07-29, 02:55 PM
I feel for you Bor, I'm in the same situation. Except I'm still mid crush -_-U. Why does the gretest girl ever live on the other side of the planet :smallfrown:

Cyrano
2007-07-29, 02:56 PM
I feel for you Bor, I'm in the same situation. Except I'm still mid crush -_-U. Why does the gretest girl ever live on the other side of the planet :smallfrown:

Dude, you know I'm like, right outside your house right now. What're you on?

Sean92k
2007-07-29, 03:00 PM
Dude, you know I'm like, right outside your house right now. What're you on?I truthfully looked out the window, just the same old same old :smallfrown:

Cyrano
2007-07-29, 03:06 PM
I truthfully looked out the window, just the same old same old :smallfrown:

What, do you think I'd let you SEE me? I'm stalkin' ya! Bein' sneaky!

Sean92k
2007-07-29, 03:12 PM
What, do you think I'd let you SEE me? I'm stalkin' ya! Bein' sneaky!Damn... you're good

Cyrano
2007-07-29, 03:18 PM
That's what your....no, I won't do it. But know that you owe me one, mister.

phoenixineohp, don't read this.Srsly, don't. I mean it.Yeah, anyways, I have a bigger crush on Bor now that he sorta left and sorta came back than I did before. It's nice to see someone go through so much and still be able to deal with it all. I can't even deal with it all, and I live relatively comfortably. Yeah. Anyway. HAWT.

SDF
2007-07-29, 03:30 PM
No, I will not tell you who the crush was. That's out of respect for her. She has enough going on without you heathens busting her chops. :smalltongue:

Heh, I was just kidding. I definitely get the too much going on thing @_@ Weee <- thats me going insane ;P

Quincunx
2007-07-29, 03:38 PM
It's a crush when you squeeze someone down to a one-dimensional idealized image!

Oh, mf11, you're provisionally forgiven if the 'bot owner had taken secret command of the 'bot and started talking to you to perpetuate the wrong impression.

FdL
2007-07-29, 03:42 PM
It's a crush when you squeeze someone down to a one-dimensional idealized image!

Oh, an intriguing theory. So according to this one wouldn't be able to have a crush for someone you know well (ie, to leave out the possibility of having a "one-dimensional idealized image").

Logic
2007-07-29, 05:14 PM
*attests to being thicker than two bricks*
For some odd reason, I can always detect when others are crushing on/checking out friends and relatives, but never when I am being crushed on/checked out.

I must be thicker than two bricks as well.

Sean92k
2007-07-29, 05:21 PM
Im thicker than a castle :smallfrown:

phoenixineohp
2007-07-29, 05:23 PM
That's what your....no, I won't do it. But know that you owe me one, mister.

phoenixineohp, don't read this.Srsly, don't. I mean it.Yeah, anyways, I have a bigger crush on Bor now that he sorta left and sorta came back than I did before. It's nice to see someone go through so much and still be able to deal with it all. I can't even deal with it all, and I live relatively comfortably. Yeah. Anyway. HAWT.

Why was I not supposed to read that? :smallconfused:

------------

*Sneaks in and checks on her scaly bait friends.*
Oooo, caught two. We'll, I'll have to toss one back for now, relationship and all.

*Walks over and passes Yiel an ice pack, thanking her for her gecko appreciation.*

*Giggling quietly I fetch a gecko from off the wall, tickling it to make it let go. I walk back over to the pooga and passes him the gecko. (http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/107/7/1/Tokay_by_morelia_viridis.jpg)*

:smallbiggrin:

Sean92k
2007-07-29, 05:33 PM
*Looks at fourth wall* Oh its one of those optical illus- *Gecko jumps on face* *Runs around screaming "Gecko face rape"*

JellyPooga
2007-07-29, 05:35 PM
*Still snickering, takes proffered Gecko and puts it on head*

Thanking you muchly :smallbiggrin: I like Geckos!

phoenixineohp
2007-07-29, 05:44 PM
*My eyes go wide and I quickly try to save the gecko that is on Sean.*
Poor baby, you scared it half to death. :smallwink:

*Tickling it off, I let it scamper up my arm and onto my head.*

Now we match. ^^;

So... you like geckos.... perhaps you can tell me what else amuses you in pm? You know, so the thread isn't diverted into gecko territory too much? :smalltongue: :smallwink:
Nudge, nudge. Blush and deep breath. Nudge.

Sean92k
2007-07-29, 05:47 PM
Face raping geckos http://www.randomsabers.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Cyrano
2007-07-29, 06:42 PM
Taken out of context, I have a serious urge to quote that.

Pheonix: It's merely my latest trustworthyness detector, you sneaky dastard, you.

Dragonrider
2007-07-29, 11:14 PM
My mom said to me yesterday "when you're a teenager, wouldn't life be just so much easier if guys didn't even exist?"

:smallannoyed:

Yeah, it pretty much would. Everything just gets so COMPLICATED and CONFUSING.

I don't have any crushes in the playground. That's just purely real-life stuff. But anyway.....

Vonriel
2007-07-29, 11:20 PM
Everything just gets so COMPLICATED and CONFUSING.

I tell you right now, the belief is reciprocated.

Dragonrider
2007-07-30, 12:49 AM
Yeah. Well, I'm sitting here crying my eyes out right now because I just found out...oh God, long story. I have this cousin who's basically a boy magnet. Six years ago she introduced me to this friend of hers, and I've been in love with him for the last two years. Well I've known for a long time that he was interested in her, and she just told me ten minutes ago that she supposedly has a huge crush on him and always has and was "only not telling him" for my sake. When a month ago she was supposedly madly in love with this other guy. So I'm heartbroken because I know he loves her and is probably on cloud nine right now, and I don't trust her with his heart at all because she's incredibly fickle...but at the same time, this summer he was finally noticing me and now she's wrecked that.

So pretty much the worst night I've had in a long time.

Pyrian
2007-07-30, 01:26 AM
Aww, sweetie. I'll bet if you keep being nice to him, he'll notice you even more once he figures out your cousin is fickle. :smallsmile:

Yiel
2007-07-30, 01:38 AM
*Sweeps Dragonrider up in a hug and takes her out for ice-cream*

My best advice is actually to cry it out, if possible with someone who understands you and is willing to listen (sisters and mums are great for this). Once you've gotten some of the hurt out, it will be easier to approach the issue with a calm mind and step back from the situation.

Just keep being yourself around him and maybe take a width berth from your cousin for a while. It sounds to me like she's going through a hurtful stage.

Rawhide
2007-07-30, 02:59 AM
Its a pity you didn't choose to release several blue tongued lizards

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200701/r122657_395690.jpg
I'm sure you would have caught a few more.

Dragonrider
2007-07-30, 09:36 AM
=) thanks guys. Not really the thread for that but anyway.... I'm about to bring it up with my mom, if I can get her alone (we have company in the house right now) and maybe talk to her a bit.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-30, 09:39 AM
Ya know... Hellpuppi is kinnda cute:smallredface:

:smalleek:

Logic
2007-07-30, 02:59 PM
Ya know... Hellpuppi is kinnda cute:smallredface:

:smalleek:

But, quite taken, if I remember correctly.

Drider
2007-07-30, 03:05 PM
I LOVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING THAT DOES'NT READ THIS, I JUST WANT PRIVACY. PRIVACY=I LUV YA

Hell Puppi
2007-07-30, 03:07 PM
Yar, taken. :smallbiggrin:
Well taken enough to pack up my numerous items and follow him around the country for a while. Not 'taken' in the married sense.
Errr sorry I would elaborate but my cat is chasing it's tail and I'm distracted... :smallconfused:

SDF
2007-07-30, 03:10 PM
Yar, taken. :smallbiggrin:
Well taken enough to pack up my numerous items and follow him around the country for a while. Not 'taken' in the married sense.
Errr sorry I would elaborate but my cat is chasing it's tail and I'm distracted... :smallconfused:

Oh man I laughed, awesome mental image. This morning I went to wash my face, and I was still groggy, the sink started to meow at me and I had a funny WTF moment before I realized my cat was curled up in it.

Hell Puppi
2007-07-30, 03:13 PM
Well I've never seen a cat chase it's own tail. The funny thing is he was curled up contentedly on the chair next to me, then just got up, chased it for a minute, then laid back down.
This is what happens when you allow a dog to raise a cat ><

Jibar
2007-07-30, 03:13 PM

That is so cute.
I wish I had a cat.

Sean92k
2007-07-30, 03:15 PM
I wish I had a cat.You are a cat... muffin... thingy

zeratul
2007-07-30, 03:17 PM
Well I've never seen a cat chase it's own tail. The funny thing is he was curled up contentedly on the chair next to me, then just got up, chased it for a minute, then laid back down.
This is what happens when you allow a dog to raise a cat ><

Hellpuppi, that is awesome. I wish my cats would do that.

sktarq
2007-07-30, 03:35 PM
[QUOTE=HellPuppi;2958945]Well I've never seen a cat chase it's own tail. /QUOTE]
Funny but my cat does that too. In full three dimentions. Somesaults ontop of spins and twists. It's odd. She's feral but know of no dog raising.

And to stick with the idea of the thread-no GitP crushes to report

13_CBS
2007-08-01, 10:15 PM
Heh, many of you are quite lucky to be the subject of crushes. I know I've never been one.

Ego Slayer
2007-08-01, 10:16 PM
I tend to have random crushes on forumites here. I've had crushes on Alarra, Ego Slayer, Emotis, and Syka. Just stupid crushes, though...
Aww.
That would be Amotis, btw.
*giggles...*
Anyone else find this funny?:smallamused:

13_CBS
2007-08-01, 10:19 PM
Aww.
That would be Amotis, btw.
*giggles...*
Anyone else find this funny?:smallamused:

For Amotis's benefit, one hopes that wasn't a Freudian slip.