PDA

View Full Version : Crush'd

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

MandibleBones
2007-08-30, 10:48 PM
Hence the monster in the darkness joke.

Well, to be fair, if the MitD is finally revealed to be a red-haired, pointy-eared, fireball-wielding winged woman, I'LL be impressed and amused. :smallwink:

phoenixineohp
2007-08-30, 10:54 PM
If you want to know, come meet me. :smallwink: :smalltongue:

And if that is how it turned out, I think I'd hit just about every emotion from surprise and shock to delight and confusion, in roughly half a second. I am sure that it would then extend for much, much longer. :smallbiggrin:

FdL
2007-08-30, 11:14 PM
If you want to know, come meet me. :smallwink: :smalltongue:

Ok, where do you live?

phoenixineohp
2007-08-30, 11:22 PM
Lol. Canada. It may take a while to get up here. But start soon cause winter is coming. :smallwink:

Ooo! And bring Smee with you! I'd love to meet her too. :smallsmile:

Serpentine
2007-08-30, 11:31 PM
When's someone gonna come to Armidale? :smallfrown:

Brickwall
2007-08-30, 11:34 PM

When I get my own private jet, I promise I'll come visit all the Australians in the Playground. But until then...sorry. :smallfrown:

Vaynor
2007-08-30, 11:44 PM
I counter with this, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1bTsaIf2ww) this, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI)this, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGFXKYvH39I) and this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2lhkCQkhu8)

We're talentless. :smalltongue:

Woah, I've been to that Golf n Stuff. Cool.

Aramil Liadon
2007-08-30, 11:58 PM
Canada is a big place and you're not on the Frapper (http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=68720093284).

*Deku-nut back into stalkerdom*

Yiel
2007-08-31, 12:08 AM

Probably sometime in Spring, depending on holidays at work.

Serpentine
2007-08-31, 12:52 AM
Really?! =O Bring Ink and Dhaever ^_^

SMEE
2007-08-31, 07:12 AM
Lol. Canada. It may take a while to get up here. But start soon cause winter is coming. :smallwink:

Ooo! And bring Smee with you! I'd love to meet her too. :smallsmile:

Okay, now I'll have to visit Canada as well. :smallsmile: Hopefully everything will come out as planned and I'll be able to drop by the north hemisphere for vacations. :smallsmile:

It'll be easier as I won't need to drop by Turkey anymore. :smallannoyed:

Oh, yes... Crushes... I totally have a crush on VT! He's awesome! :smallbiggrin:

And Ocato is also cute and interesting.

Serpentine
2007-09-02, 10:53 PM
I, too, may be developing a minor crush on Vorpal Tribble.

Which is kinda unfortunate, seeing as I've already declared him not my type.

:smallsigh:

FdL
2007-09-02, 10:57 PM
Oh, it *would* be cool to visit Canada, and the US and Armidale too! :)

Serpentine
2007-09-02, 11:08 PM
Heheh. I like the way you say Canada and the US and then Armidale... Bugger the rest of Australia, just come hang out in New England!

FdL
2007-09-02, 11:10 PM
Heheh. I like the way you say Canada and the US and then Armidale... Bugger the rest of Australia, just come hang out in New England!

Totally!!! ;)

AngelSword
2007-09-05, 12:41 AM
As much as I hate to admit it, I have a new crush.
>_>
<_<
Two crushes it seems. Though, one is a heterosexual mancrush on Rogue from the Crüxshadows.

Logic
2007-09-05, 12:44 AM
As much as I hate to admit it, I have a new crush.
>_>
<_<

Now if that isn't asking for a "Well, who!?" then nothing is...

Two crushes it seems. Though, one is a heterosexual mancrush on Rogue from the Crüxshadows.
I had thought that next to no one had heard of Crüxshadows.

Brickwall
2007-09-05, 08:33 AM
I, too, may be developing a minor crush on Vorpal Tribble.

Which is kinda unfortunate, seeing as I've already declared him not my type.

:smallsigh:

So "not my type" isn't an excuse that should turn us guys away? Interesting...:smallamused:

Vonriel
2007-09-05, 10:54 AM
So "not my type" isn't an excuse that should turn us guys away? Interesting...:smallamused:

Ladies, get your sledgehammers and explosives, they may be the only way to get Brickwall away from you. :smallamused:

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-09-05, 11:10 AM
I don't really seem to be anyone's type. I'm like some foreign drink that folks taste and go 'Hrmmm, interesting, but not for me.'

Syka
2007-09-05, 11:15 AM
That is why I don't have a "type", at least not a set one. If I did, I probably wouldn't be interested in Oz since he breaks any apparent "type" I had.

Moral: Try to avoid having an official "type". :)

Cheers,
Syka

Serpentine
2007-09-05, 11:44 AM
I don't really seem to be anyone's type. I'm like some foreign drink that folks taste and go 'Hrmmm, interesting, but not for me.'
Awww. well, at least it's an easily pin-pointed not-type, terribly shallow, possibly subject to change, and something that you might not want to adhere to anyway - too much hair, not enough pretty :smalltongue: :smallwink: Also not enough lack of distance, and not enough me single, but they're mere asides.

Huh. Looks like my ol' foot-in-mouth syndrome is starting to leech over into the internut. I was wondering when that'd happen...

Amotis
2007-09-05, 11:51 AM
My type is A Possitive. Or that's what my card says anyway.

Exachix
2007-09-05, 11:55 AM
I don't know my type!

Does that mean I have no blood?

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-05, 12:03 PM
No, it just means you have no genetics. :smallbiggrin:

Serpentine
2007-09-05, 12:04 PM
I'm Be Positive :smallbiggrin:

Castaras
2007-09-05, 12:05 PM
I have no idea.

And I don't care really...and I really don't want to have to take a testy thing to find out...

wadledo
2007-09-05, 12:24 PM
It should be on your birth certificate.

I believe I'm AB+ Though I might be 0-. One of those

Logic
2007-09-05, 03:09 PM
I don't think I have ever dated someone of "my type." But then again, I am terribly shy. :smallredface:

Brickwall
2007-09-05, 06:47 PM
Ladies, get your sledgehammers and explosives, they may be the only way to get Brickwall away from you. :smallamused:

Sledgehammers are too slow, so pretty much explosives, yeah. :smallamused:

MandibleBones
2007-09-05, 08:25 PM
My type? Long, brown hair, a swimmer's build, eyes that I could get lost in forever, a little smile that says "I know something" and is both strong and needful at the same time. A certain sense of fashion all her own. Someone who doesn't need to be "fixed" but isn't afraid to rely on me now and again. Someone who's smart and creative, and friendly and loyal and beautiful.

Yeah, I suppose I have someone in mind, but she's... unavailable at the moment. As, it appears, am I. Timing is everything, unfortunately.

phoenixineohp
2007-09-06, 12:22 AM
My type? Variable.

Or 'Different'.

Thats what I was going to post in the 'what's your type thread' that came about a while back. *Shrugs* Still holds true. However it seems that most of my 'type' bring me trouble. So the question is, how do I hunt and date outside of 'variable or different'?

*Huggles VT* There is a consumer for every product. I know someone is going to want a nice tall glass of VT. :smallwink:

Serpentine
2007-09-06, 12:26 AM

>resists urge to talk about "a nice refreshing glass of Tribble-juice"<

PhoeKun
2007-09-06, 12:27 AM
*Huggles VT* There is a consumer for every product. I know someone is going to want a nice tall glass of VT. :smallwink:

*smacks somebody on the forehead* You could have had a VT!

... It had to be said. But, erm... on topic? I have no set type. Well, I guess I prefer to see guys slender and a little on the effeminate side, but these days I'm just window shopping. I like a variety. :smalltongue:

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-09-06, 12:27 AM
My type: breathing. Awww, heck. Even that's optional. :smalltongue:

In truth, I have one requirement for any female I date: that she not be severely overweight. And the reason is that I grew up around a person who was excessively overweight, and watched him suffer for DECADES. He's still suffering, and I simply can't watch it happen to someone else whom I may love. After that, I don't care a great deal about physical appearance.

Mentally, however...There, I've had a few problems. I don't need a Mensa cadidate, but a wee bit of common sense would be nice. For example...(Yes, Bor stories!)...

----

Driving with a silent girlfriend in the passanger seat, I glance over at her and said, "Hmmm...You seem rather pensive." Instead of pausing to ask for a vocabulary update for herself, she replied, "No, I'm just thinking." :smallbiggrin:

----

After some alone time with a particular girlfriend, she seemed excited about things we'd done...but actually told me she would be telling her friends about things we did NOT do. I warned her against such things. The details of our alone time are OUR business, and no one else's. What's more, her excitement about even WANTING to report uncommitted acts was...unnerving.

Day's later, I ran into some of her friends, who grinned at me and proceeded to describe a scene I don't recall being part of. From what I could tell, I was apparently Tarzan of the bedroom and my soon-to-be-ex was my Jane. I kid you not. They made me feel like I'd entered the bedroom wearing a loincloth made of animal skins, swung down to the bed on a vine, and ravaged her.

After breaking up with her, my next encounter with her was at a traffic light. She flipped me the bird. In that moment, I was glad things hadn't gone any further.

---

After a drama worthy of a television movie, I broke up with one woman. (The detailes would take too long to give here.) She was a mother of a two-year-old daughter, whom she claimed to love very much. We were in the midst of negotiating the friendship-after-a -failed romance, when she revealed that she planned on leaving AZ. As the conversation progressed, she revealed that she would be abandoning her daughter to leave others to rear her.

I was floored. How can you claim to love your child and then plan on ditching her?!? :smallmad: Not only was I glad the romance ended, but I was pleased I never pursued the friendship.

----

*sigh* Why is Bor, such a nice guy and all that garbage, single? He fears women like those exemplified above. :smalleek:

Syka
2007-09-06, 08:17 AM
Bor, some people just have...problems. Don't let that scare you off of all women. ;) Heh, at the rate I've been going I should have probably sworn off guys by now.

So we're talking about physical type, here? I don't really have one, in all honesty. I've dated body types between skinny, fairly well built (not, like, super muscular, but he worked out regularly), and just "average". 2 out of 3 have been blonde, the third having brown hair. All have had blue eyes.

But really, I don't care. As long as I'm attracted to the person, it's all good, and usually that comes mostly from having things in common, being able to hold a good conversation, and a little bit of looks. Yes, looks do play a part, but no definable type.

Except height. I probably could date a guy shorter than myself, but it would be a little weird, as I like wearing my heels. So far none of them have been shorter than 6 foot I believe. Also, bearing. There is a certain way people carry themselves that tells you a lot about them, including if they are confident or happy with their life, etc, and to me that is attractive.

*ahem* Back on topic of crushes. It doesn't count if they know and are doing something about it, right? And if it's in real life?

Cheers,
Syka

Sir_Norbert
2007-09-06, 11:26 AM
I remember saying something like this in the other thread, but never mind....

My "type": long, straight, dark hair; average build, not too fat or too slim; shorter than me (173); pale skin; thinnish face. There are definitely girls I've found attractive who don't conform, but all the ones I've gone as far as wanting a serious relationship with do. (My current girlfriend doesn't conform perfectly, as she's Filipino, but clearly with some white ancestry, as she has much paler skin and more "Caucasian" features than is typical of her race. I like her like that.)

Looks aren't that important to me; I just got lucky finding someone who wanted me and also had the looks.

Castaras
2007-09-06, 11:28 AM
Type?

Someone who I can talk to.

That's about it.

Looks are a bonus, but I go by personality way more than looks.

Which is kinda proven when you look at quite a few of my friends at school...:smallamused: :smalltongue:

Brickwall
2007-09-06, 07:18 PM
My type?

Girls from about 4'8" to 5'10", not overweight, hair at least below the ears. And hot. Sexy-hot. :smalltongue:

I still have no crushes in the playground. Sorry, but as cute as all you ladies with pictures are...yeah, no personality matches here. Mostly because the majority of girls here are Sympathetic Good and I'm Snarky Evil. Plus you're all too old or young for me. All of you.

And as I'm still a hermit, I have no crushes at all.

It feels good. You lot should try it sometime.

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-09-06, 07:54 PM
There is actually a 'What is your type' thread out there I started a couple months back. Can't find the link though...

Pepz
2007-09-06, 08:05 PM
<jumps into the thread>

Well I seem to have a specific type, even though I will deny it ;)

Overall girls I've been interested in have been slender to thin, with dark hair and light eyes. On top of that, an open mind is very important! I really like to debate about just about anything, no matter how controversial :)

and just like Brickwall, no crushes in the playground ;) but then again, I haven't been around this sandbox long enough to get any feelings about anyone really :smalltongue:

FdL
2007-09-06, 08:26 PM
My type? Wow, deja vu. My type is any girl I like, for different reasons. I tend to drift towards certain physical aspects like dark hair, a certain way of dressing or whatever, but that's just preferences.

potatocubed
2007-09-07, 02:11 AM
My type is blind and crazy.

I don't deliberately go for girls like that; it's just that the only things all my girlfriends have had in common are bad eyesight and dubious sanity.

I don't object, mind you, since they're generally awesome. I just think it's funny. :smallsmile:

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-08, 11:14 PM
My type?
Oh gods...
Well, smart, because I don't like idiots.
I must hate myself, then! :smalltongue:
I generally like them to be at least a little taller than me, which is hard to find around my age, especially with me being almost 5' 6".
Uhhh... dark hair. Not fat. Not smelly?
I can't say I really have a type.
But, I'm only almost 13.
Sorta young, I suppose.

Wait. I have to say, I hate Axe or Tag or whatever. :smallyuk:

Cyrano
2007-09-08, 11:17 PM
My type? Whoever I happen to be in love with at the time.

Logic
2007-09-08, 11:42 PM

Now, that is hardly consistent enough to be called a "type."

The definition of someone's "type" are characteristics that the individual is attracted to.

AngelSword
2007-09-08, 11:51 PM

I despise that stuff. Which is why I refuse to wear it, buy it, or keep the stuff that my brother buys in my bathroom. :yuk:

::is still crushing::

phoenixineohp
2007-09-09, 12:04 AM
My type?
Oh gods...
I generally like them to be at least a little taller than me, which is hard to find around my age, especially with me being almost 5' 6".
But, I'm only almost 13.
Sorta young, I suppose.

I was 5'7" from grade 6 on. Finally in grade 8 one boy just edged me out a little. I was delighted. So trust me. They do grow. And they grow a lot, especially in high school. I couldn't believe my first week when I walked into someone's elbow. :smalltongue: Stay away from heels and go for the fun ballerina slippers that are hot right now and that should at least reduce the number of short girls screaming at you about life being unfair. :smallwink:

I am however, guilty of liking the smell of Axe. That and one other scent, something by Hilfigure I think, instantly pick up on my radar. Not that I'm happy about it. :smallannoyed:

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-09, 12:06 AM
I know, but it's weird to be towering over these guys for so long. :smalltongue:

I despise that stuff. Which is why I refuse to wear it, buy it, or keep the stuff that my brother buys in my bathroom. :yuk:

Yay! Someone agrees with me! :smallbiggrin: :smalltongue:

Brickwall
2007-09-09, 12:14 AM
I am however, guilty of liking the smell of Axe. That and one other scent, something by Hilfigure I think, instantly pick up on my radar. Not that I'm happy about it. :smallannoyed:

Something appearing on your RADAR generally implies that it's hostile. Might want to remember that. :smallamused:

You ladies feeling awkward about dwarfing guys, don't worry. They're like mutants when they hit adolescence. Damn mutants.

Anyway, any crushes? Anyone? I know all my fans are too shy, but the many Lovely Ladies in the Playground should be getting some attention from those of you who fall for girls over the net. Go ahead, we went and made a whole topic for y'all.

zeratul
2007-09-09, 12:16 AM

That's mine to i geuss haha.

Dispozition
2007-09-09, 12:28 AM
My type?
Oh gods...
But, I'm only almost 13.
Sorta young, I suppose.

errmmm...That kinda makes me your type...and I kid you not...I'm 5'7" -ish, have dark hair when it's my natural hair colour...I'm not stupid if I apply myself...I'm 55kg/120lb, so not fat, I don't smell... Only one problem, I'm 3 years older :P

Anyway...away from impossibilities...

I don't really have a type...So long as she's not dumb or really skinny, I'm pretty much fine with it...

And I'm out again :D

Serpentine
2007-09-09, 12:52 AM
Only 3 years? when she's 20, you'll be 23, which is practically nothing, and only gets less :smallwink: :smalltongue:

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-09, 02:43 AM
...I don't really have a type...So long as she's not dumb or really skinny, I'm pretty much fine with it...

This is getting wierd.

I'm not dumb (no matter what my other post said, I was merely joking. Hence the ":smalltongue:")
And my ribs aren't sticking out, nor is my gut.
:smalleek: :smalltongue:

Dispozition
2007-09-09, 06:38 AM
This is getting wierd.

I'm not dumb (no matter what my other post said, I was merely joking. Hence the ":smalltongue:")
And my ribs aren't sticking out, nor is my gut.
:smalleek: :smalltongue:

...Very weird...Buuuut...You don't live in Australia, making a relationship impossible for at least...say...2-3 years...For me anyway...

Serpentine
2007-09-09, 06:57 AM
Watch it you two, I've seen a sword-wielding maniac over- protective brother stalking about somewhere...

Dispozition
2007-09-09, 07:03 AM
Watch it you two, I've seen a sword-wielding maniac over- protective brother stalking about somewhere...

Pfft...I have the power of army camo, he'll never seem me coming...Then, when I strike, I'll use the mother of all camera lenses and beat him senseless...If Em doesn't mind that is...If she does, then I'll just talk to him and see what he says...

Cyrano
2007-09-09, 07:15 AM
Now, that is hardly consistent enough to be called a "type."

The definition of someone's "type" are characteristics that the individual is attracted to.

That's my point. I'm inconsistent. Right now I like tall, blonde, tan women, because I like a specific tall, blonde, tan woman. If I'm in love with a black haired man or an albino emu, those are the traits I find attractive. These are the things that I'm attracted to, so it counts as a type, you! Stop being all up ons my wierdness!

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-09, 01:17 PM
Pfft...I have the power of army camo, he'll never seem me coming...Then, when I strike, I'll use the mother of all camera lenses and beat him senseless...If Em doesn't mind that is...If she does, then I'll just talk to him and see what he says...

Wait... beat him senseless with a camera lens?
Am I missing something? :smallconfused:

Dispozition
2007-09-09, 01:40 PM
Wait... beat him senseless with a camera lens?
Am I missing something? :smallconfused:

Trust me, it's a big lens, a very big lens...

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-09-09, 03:37 PM
My type?
Oh gods...
But, I'm only almost 13.
Sorta young, I suppose.

You are too young to have a type. Your type is five years away. Then you may have whatever type you please. Until then, you are not permitted to have a type...unless it involves a keyboard and an essay for school. :smallwink:

Logic
2007-09-09, 04:03 PM
You are too young to have a type. Your type is five years away. Then you may have whatever type you please. Until then, you are not permitted to have a type...unless it involves a keyboard and an essay for school. :smallwink:

She is permitted to have a type. But her type had better not be "breathing" because I know a particular person that shall kindly convert anyone that is breathing to the "not" category.

ForzaFiori
2007-09-09, 04:12 PM
Only 3 years? when she's 20, you'll be 23, which is practically nothing, and only gets less :smallwink: :smalltongue:

yea, but when it is 16 and 13, it will usually get the guy called a pedo and the girl called a whore.

or at least, that's what happens at my school.

but then again, if you actually like each other, who cares?

and while were on the subject of types, i'll give you mine:

smart
shorter than me
not anorexic or fat

I'm not that picky, although all a girls features must fit well together (don't know how to describe it, except on a case by case basis)

Logic
2007-09-09, 04:38 PM
I'm not that picky, although all a girls features must fit well together (don't know how to describe it, except on a case by case basis)
Is the word you are looking for "feminine?"

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-09, 10:09 PM
She is permitted to have a type. But her type had better not be "breathing" because I know a particular person that shall kindly convert anyone that is breathing to the "not" category.

:smalltongue:

Alarra
2007-09-10, 12:15 AM

Proportionate, rather, is likely the correct word here, Logic. And actually, that's something I always notice and that will really bug me about someone's appearance. Especially when say someone is really skinny, but has for example, a huge butt or thighs. (I notice this in girls mostly)...anyway, that looks really weird to me, much more noticeable and off putting than say, someone just being generally overweight. And really, that goes for any feature being smaller or larger than usual. Although large eyes generally looks nice. With eyes, the big thing proportionwise is spacing.

Oh, and also....while we're on the topic of 'types'....
Just a note of warning that the last thread on types strayed into a dangerous area and got itself locked, so take care that this one doesn't move in the same direction.

FdL
2007-09-10, 01:59 PM
Hmmmm...Can't seem to remember what is exactly what happened to last time, but anyway, thanks for the tip, Alarra :p

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-11, 09:23 PM
Hmmmm...Can't seem to remember what is exactly what happened to last time, but anyway, thanks for the tip, Alarra :p

Neither do I.
Oh well.
Thank you Alarra.

A for a Crush in the playground for me?
Nothing.
Well... no, nothing. :smalltongue:

FdL
2007-09-11, 09:29 PM
A for a Crush in the playground for me?
Nothing.
Well... no, nothing. :smalltongue:

Hehehe, don't feel your brother's pressure :p He'd only kill you both ^^

ForzaFiori
2007-09-11, 09:32 PM
I think Allara was right.

Is the word you are looking for "feminine?"

not really, cause one of my ex-crushes is a fairly large tom-boy (she can have feminine moments, but they dont happen often) and she was still proportional (thanks Allara).

and i gotta agree w/ the eyes thing.

anyway, crushes in the playground (something i've never done b4, lol). If it weren't for an age difference (pretty sure all these people are legal, where as I'm 15.), i would have a good crush on: hellpuppy, serp, and syka.

they seem like some pretty dang cool people.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-11, 11:58 PM
*Was going to post his crush but now he doesn't want to due to Bor unfortunate circumstances.

:smallwink: :smalltongue:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-12, 02:18 PM
Yeah, I've been doing my job, you haven't been doing yours.
Ah, well, we have a New Crush. Well... sort of...

I'm developing the beginnings of a crush on Phoenixinoehp - the way
she talks and the things that make her tick, from what little
experience I have with them, are lovely.

It's not a full-fledged crush yet. Just something that could easily
become one were I to get to know her better. We'll see how it goes, if
it does - of course, getting to know her better wouldn't be a bad plan
even if nothing else but friendship comes from it.

FdL
2007-09-12, 03:05 PM
I think Allara was right.
not really, cause one of my ex-crushes is a fairly large tom-boy (she can have feminine moments, but they dont happen often) and she was still proportional (thanks Allara).

Hey, I too had a huge crush on a tomboy-ish girl for some years...Later I found out she also liked girls. Don't know how it ended up for her :p

anyway, crushes in the playground (something i've never done b4, lol). If it weren't for an age difference (pretty sure all these people are legal, where as I'm 15.), i would have a good crush on: hellpuppy, serp, and syka.

they seem like some pretty dang cool people.

Sure they are! ^^

Right now I feel this thing about crushes it's kinda delicate, because people can get weird when you publically reveal you have a crush for them...And at best, you don't gain anything by doing so...That's why I've chosen to restrain myself. It's not like I don't have a new crush. Crush is my middle name. I'm actually called Felipe "Crush" D.L. *waves ID fast, rolls bluff check*

Dunno, again I think that knowing someone likes you sounds like a good thing to me, but from my experience I've learned it can make people uncomfortable and kinda hurt relationships :S

MandibleBones
2007-09-12, 04:07 PM
because people can get weird when you publically reveal you have a crush for them

I think that was the whole point of the thread being Anonymous, but then again, it only works so well - an anonymous confession might not cause the disasterous friends-rift a real one would, but then again there are less results to be had as well.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I suppose - if only I could live THAT statement honestly.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-12, 04:33 PM
...Dunno, again I think that knowing someone likes you sounds like a good thing to me, but from my experience I've learned it can make people uncomfortable and kinda hurt relationships :S

I'd want to know if someone had a crush on me.
HINT HINT :smalltongue:

I wouldn't get uncomfortable, I wouldn't want someone I liked to be uncomfortable being around me.

FdL
2007-09-12, 04:51 PM
I think that was the whole point of the thread being Anonymous, but then again, it only works so well - an anonymous confession might not cause the disasterous friends-rift a real one would, but then again there are less results to be had as well.

Oh, it was anonymous, I remember now :p

Well, the virtual rift in a virtual relation can be equivalent to its RL counterpart.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I suppose - if only I could live THAT statement honestly.

That's so true.

HINT HINT :smalltongue:

*braces for the reactions to her comment :p*

Oh, yeah, personally I'd want it too ^^ But dunno, I still think it's delicate.

I wouldn't get uncomfortable, I wouldn't want someone I liked to be uncomfortable being around me.

But being the object of a crush doesn't imply it's mutual. There lies the problem I guess. You said you wouldn't be made uncomfortable by someone you like back, but what about if you don't like him?

But well, that's a refreshing view anyway.
In any case, mine comes from bad experiences in real life. I can't help it to be scared of driving people away :|

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-12, 05:09 PM
...But being the object of a crush doesn't imply it's mutual. There lies the problem I guess. You said you wouldn't be made uncomfortable by someone you like back, but what about if you don't like him?...

I know, but I wouldn't mind much if I didn't have the same feelings, I'd just feel sorta complimented.

FdL
2007-09-12, 05:17 PM
I know, but I wouldn't mind much if I didn't have the same feelings, I'd just feel sorta complimented.

That's exactly what I'd feel.

ForzaFiori
2007-09-12, 07:08 PM
Right now I feel this thing about crushes it's kinda delicate, because people can get weird when you publically reveal you have a crush for them...And at best, you don't gain anything by doing so...That's why I've chosen to restrain myself. It's not like I don't have a new crush. Crush is my middle name. I'm actually called Felipe "Crush" D.L. *waves ID fast, rolls bluff check*

Dunno, again I think that knowing someone likes you sounds like a good thing to me, but from my experience I've learned it can make people uncomfortable and kinda hurt relationships :S

considering they're just people i occasionally talk to online, i doubt that my small friendship with those people will suffer.

besides, its just an innocent crush. I'm still trying desperately to get over my ex. (and its not working.)

Midnight Son
2007-09-12, 09:17 PM
I'm still trying desperately to get over my ex. (and its not working.)You too?

Dammit, James Blunt just started singing in my head again..."Your beautifu-ul..." :smallannoyed:

@Em Blackleaf; I'd be careful about the looking for crushes path if I were you. While I'm sure there are many acceptable 13-17 year olds here to crush on you, the web is also full of creepy old men(just look at me and Zeb). :smallbiggrin:

I kid, but seriously, there're a lot of sickos out there who would like nothing better than to take advantage of an impressionable young girl.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-12, 09:54 PM
...@Em Blackleaf; I'd be careful about the looking for crushes path if I were you. While I'm sure there are many acceptable 13-17 year olds here to crush on you, the web is also full of creepy old men(just look at me and Zeb). :smallbiggrin:

I kid, but seriously, there're a lot of sickos out there who would like nothing better than to take advantage of an impressionable young girl.

Oh, I know.
I'm always careful about that.

Trog
2007-09-12, 10:05 PM
*Trog wanders in sipping a milkshake.

Stops. Looks slowly around.*

What? Why's everyone looking at Trog like that? Trog knows, Trog knows. Trog should be going easy on the sweet things. Look it's fat free okay! Sheesh!

*Wanders out sipping and pinching his waist*

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-12, 10:08 PM
*Trog wanders in sipping a milkshake.

Stops. Looks slowly around.*

What? Why's everyone looking at Trog like that? Trog knows, Trog knows. Trog should be going easy on the sweet things. Look it's fat free okay! Sheesh!

*Wanders out sipping and pinching his waist*

What? :smallconfused:

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-09-12, 11:28 PM
What? :smallconfused:
It's just creepy old man talk. Pay him no mind (or anything else for that matter).

Serpentine
2007-09-12, 11:56 PM
Me too :smallbiggrin: ...but I wouldn't want to get greedy :smallwink:

Logic
2007-09-13, 12:03 AM
I have to disagree, and though I had a humorous remark to say, upon further reflection, is sounds more hurtful than funny. So, lemme say instead:

Nyeah! :smalltongue:

EDIT: No Brickwall, it is not in good taste to say aloud.

Brickwall
2007-09-13, 12:08 AM
I have to disagree, and though I had a humorous remark to say, upon further reflection, is sounds more hurtful than funny. So, lemme say instead:

Then PM it to me and I'll say it for you. 'cause that's the kinda guy I am.

Unless it's bad enough to break the rules. I don't break the rules for anyone.

Serpentine
2007-09-13, 12:22 AM

EDIT: No Brickwall, it is not in good taste to say aloud.
Were you going to say I do want to get greedy? Cuz that'd make me sad :smallfrown: But right now, I'm just curious... Darn you! Darn you to Heck!

Skippy
2007-09-13, 12:32 AM

You know what? I'd love to know if I had any, too... But 'tis a bit difficult to get crushes nowadays...

Logic
2007-09-13, 12:37 AM
You know what? I'd love to know if I had any, too... But 'tis a bit difficult to get crushes nowadays...

Then why doesn't everyone begin by compiling a list of all their crushes? For those that have forgotten, even just repeat the ones you stated earlier.

No I shall not begin. I have to see if this idea is popular.

EDIT: @ Brickwall: Hey, I am supposed to be an idea man, not a trail-blazer!

Brickwall
2007-09-13, 12:46 AM
Then why doesn't everyone begin by compiling a list of all their crushes? For those that have forgotten, even just repeat the ones you stated earlier.

No I shall not begin. I have to see if this idea is popular.

Fine, if you can't get the gallstones to do something original, I'll start.

What? That's my list. There you go. Now you can do it and feel comfortable because all the popular kids are doing it. :smallannoyed:

ForzaFiori
2007-09-13, 06:26 PM
You too?

Dammit, James Blunt just started singing in my head again..."Your beautifu-ul..." :smallannoyed:

odd, for me its "Hard to Concentrate" by RHCP.

MandibleBones
2007-09-13, 06:48 PM
At least you don't get star-struck every time a Dire Straits song starts playing. /melancholy

ForzaFiori
2007-09-13, 06:56 PM
At least you don't get star-struck every time a Dire Straits song starts playing. /melancholy

no, but I do have a long list of songs that will do that too me.

Far Away (nickelback)
Hard to Concentrate (RHCP)
Collide (Howie Day)

those three are the worst though, b/c they all have some specific thing they remind me of.

FdL
2007-09-13, 07:34 PM
*ahem* Hey, people, don't change the subject and start posting lists of crushes :p

phoenixineohp
2007-09-13, 07:53 PM
Re: The actual posted crush.

Whoot! :smallbiggrin: I encourage anyone interested or interested to get to know me more. :smallsmile:

Thank you for writing in. I hope I don't disappoint. :smallsmile:

Midnight Son
2007-09-13, 09:17 PM
odd, for me its "Hard to Concentrate" by RHCP.I like that song, but I always interpreted it as he got the girl, whereas You're Beautiful is about the perfect woman, for whom the heavens open and the angels sing, but who'll never be yours.

I have no crushes right now(here or in real life). I am open to being crushed on, though.

Hell Puppi
2007-09-13, 09:21 PM
I always get the song "dreamweaver"...but that may be because I've watched wayne's wolrd one too many times.

Midnight Son
2007-09-13, 09:31 PM
"...but that may be because I've watched wayne's wolrd one too many times.That, my dear Puppi, is flat impossible.

\/It's a shortened "Flat Out", a common usage to denote an absolute.

Brickwall
2007-09-13, 09:32 PM
That, my dear Puppi, is flat impossible.

Except for the strange use of the word "flat", I have to agree.

ForzaFiori
2007-09-13, 09:48 PM
I like that song, but I always interpreted it as he got the girl, whereas You're Beautiful is about the perfect woman, for whom the heavens open and the angels sing, but who'll never be yours.

I have no crushes right now(here or in real life). I am open to being crushed on, though.

With me it has to do with the first couple of verses, which basically describe me and the effect my ex had on me
I could go into more detail, but it would involve both spreading personal info, and confessing to either a few misdemeanors or some felonys (not sure which)

Logic
2007-09-13, 11:58 PM

Whoot! :smallbiggrin: I encourage anyone interested or interested to get to know me more. :smallsmile:

I was a little jealous that someone said it before me. I would have to agree that I am in a similar "pre-crush" phase.

Shadow
2007-09-14, 02:58 AM
I have no crushes right now(here or in real life). I am open to being crushed on, though.I, on the other hand, have far too many in real life.
I've just never been able to decide.
It's my curse.

No one from here though.

MandibleBones
2007-09-14, 07:08 AM
I, on the other hand, have far too many in real life.
I've just never been able to decide.
It's my curse.

I used to be like that, a long time ago.

"The fickleness of the woman I love is echoed only by the infernal constancy of the women who love me." - Shaw

Good luck with your difficult decisions :)

phoenixineohp
2007-09-14, 01:04 PM
I was a little jealous that someone said it before me. I would have to agree that I am in a similar "pre-crush" phase.

:smallsmile: But you said that pages and pages, if not a full thread ago. So I guess you got the jump on them.

Yes I remember. :smallwink: And I am still flattered / pre-flattered. :smalltongue:

Shadow
2007-09-14, 01:12 PM
I used to be like that, a long time ago.

"The fickleness of the woman I love is echoed only by the infernal constancy of the women who love me." - Shaw

Good luck with your difficult decisions :)

Well, I would say that I've been like this for a good long while.
Actually, I prefer it this way for some demented, unknown reason.

Variety is the spice of life, as they say.
And there's a reason that cliches become cliched....

Pyrian
2007-09-14, 05:32 PM
If I'm in love with...an albino emu...

...How often does that happen?

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-09-14, 09:32 PM
For the record, I remain uncrushed. The love of my cat, Nike, simply doesn't count. :smallfrown:

Brickwall
2007-09-14, 10:17 PM
For the record, I remain uncrushed. The love of my cat, Nike, simply doesn't count. :smallfrown:

Oh, don't be so whiny. Most Playgrounders aren't crushed upon, even many of the more well-known and prolific ones. Be content that your cat loves you. Cats are not loving creatures.

P.S. That is an awesome cat name.

Ego Slayer
2007-09-14, 10:20 PM
Oh, don't be so whiny.
Bor is allowed to whine.
... As for the rest of you, don't whine! *stern gaze*
Someone give me wine.

Brickwall
2007-09-14, 10:27 PM
No, Ego, for you are underage, and while I harbor no great dislike for you, I do not like you enough to sneak something off the household wine rack for you.

But, uh, hey everyone, Ego's here! She seems to provoke crushes from y'all, so we'll be getting back on topic then, right? Even though she removed all those pics of herself after people started saying she looked cute. And that was long ago enough that a very large portion of the board wasn't around to see them. But you can all go ahead and post your crushes anyway! Topic! Hooray!

Ego Slayer
2007-09-14, 10:44 PM
Remove? No, they're there.
I'm not worth crushing on anymore. It's a lost cause. :smallamused:
Go crush on Lucky, or somethin'.

Wait, no, let's all crush on Bricky.
Oh, dear Brickwall, how I adore thee!

Brickwall
2007-09-14, 10:46 PM
Remove? No, they're there.
I'm not worth crushing on anymore. It's a lost cause. :smallamused:
Go crush on Lucky, or somethin'.

Really? Because I can't find the one I remember most. It involved reindeer antlers, and you with a strange look on your face. Care to direct me to it?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-14, 10:47 PM
I have a crush on QueenofMemnoch.
Teehee...

FdL
2007-09-14, 11:08 PM
Really? Because I can't find the one I remember most. It involved reindeer antlers, and you with a strange look on your face. Care to direct me to it?

Nooo, that's not her, I know who you mean. She's FuziSlipers. They do look alike though.

And don't you all give me that look :p I somehow end up saving every picture I see and like from the internet, be it people, objects, abstract art or whatever :p

Ego Slayer
2007-09-14, 11:14 PM
@FdL - There was an old picture of me with reindeer antlers. I don't think you ever saw that one, though.

Crilley
2007-09-14, 11:22 PM
Well, I'm not on here often enough to form a proper crush to be honest.

Ego Slayers pics are cute though. Shes young though, and I haven't exactly talked to her. But she would be the closest thing to a crush, although it would be more of an "I admire the way she looks" kinda thing.

EDIT: I'm not that old myself (almost 20) but I feel it.

Serpentine
2007-09-14, 11:25 PM
::hands Crilley a shield. Lowers own splatter-guard. Keeps bandages on hand::

Crilley
2007-09-14, 11:36 PM
::hands Crilley a shield. Lowers own splatter-guard. Keeps bandages on hand::

Uh oh... I take it I said something bad?

*readies shield*

Serpentine
2007-09-14, 11:39 PM
You wouldn't think so, but that was the ferocious wild Ego you invoked...

FdL
2007-09-14, 11:47 PM
I told you you should have double checked that summoning circle.

ZombieRockStar
2007-09-15, 12:15 AM
EDIT: I'm not that old myself (almost 20) but I feel it.

I'm not saying anything. Only smirking. :smallamused:

Of course, that really isn't the smug, superior smirk. That would just be rude of me. It's more amusement at the statement itself. :smallamused:

Trog
2007-09-15, 01:45 AM
*wanders in sipping from a can of orange soda*

Trog puts 5 gp on the dinosaur to live. Hey, us reptiles need to stick together.

If he doesn't though, Trog wants a bit off his flank. Seems tender enough. Medium rare if you please.

*sips*

Jibar
2007-09-15, 05:59 AM
@FdL - There was an old picture of me with reindeer antlers. I don't think you ever saw that one, though.

I remember that one. Cute pic.

Hmm... I wonder now what a Cat-Muffin with antlers would look like, and how many times would I just poke people with them?

Brickwall
2007-09-15, 08:40 AM
Oh, I'm sure Ego is quite past her stabbing phase. Really sure. Yes.

She uses other methods of killing people now.

sparkey477
2007-09-15, 09:41 AM
QueenofMemnoch, becau- You Like Memmy! You Like Memmy! You Like Memmy! *giggle* You Like Memmy! *sigh* who the hell made ThreadShift a 1st level spell?

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-15, 11:33 AM
I want to know what you originally intended to say, Sparkey, before we had an IC moment..
and, for the sheer awkwardness of it...I'm ignoring what Rex said...>> With much returned affection

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-15, 11:39 AM
"Ye know she love ya,"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah,"
"Shut up you two."

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-15, 11:44 AM
Hey, now, this isn't Hitomi-Rex. This is you and me, you know, behind the computer screen? :smalltongue:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-15, 11:46 AM
I know, they're teasing me.
"Damn, right, Lad, now kiss 'er."
What?!?
"Just play it smooth and give her a big kiss. Smoochey!"
Get away from me!

Castaras
2007-09-15, 11:47 AM
*deep breath*

*obligatory "Awwwww!"*

:amused:

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-15, 11:47 AM
If I remember correctly, I was the one who kissed you..:smallwink:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-15, 11:54 AM
"Eet must be 'cause 'e's a cowa'd."
Am not!
"Yeah, sure." *Kicks Curtis at Queen*
"Now kiss her!"
*Mutacca starts doing an impression of deep making out; luckily, he's facing away from everyone.*
Euyuh....*Kisses Queen*
"Oooo!"
Shut up...

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-15, 11:56 AM
Ignoring the creepy mime, I must insert an 'Awww' here.
And perhaps hit you with a frying pan.
Or not. It depends on my mood next time I see you.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-09-15, 12:33 PM
Wait! Rex...and...a human?!? And happy?!?!?

World spinning...out of control...must...hold on...long enough...to...

*head-esplode*

:biggrin:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-15, 12:38 PM
Well, both are acceptable. *Suggestive smile*
"Oy, lad, ye shou'n't think that way."

I can be happy, actually, I'm happier than most people since I can find happiness in the disasters. Hehehe the universe is doomed, finally I can get peace and quiet!

Wait, what's that "and a Human" comment about?

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-15, 12:46 PM
Wait, so, if I knew of your affection for me, how was it a crush?
...and I'm human?

sparkey477
2007-09-15, 01:01 PM
I want to know what you originally intended to say, Sparkey, before we had an IC moment..
and, for the sheer awkwardness of it...I'm ignoring what Rex said...>> With much returned affection

If you must know, I think of you as Hitomi, except not a green-haired, demonic, vampiric, lesbian, who constantly bludgeons a corrupt cop on a pogostick, give or take a few thousand years. :smallbiggrin: Don't know what eles to say.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-15, 01:11 PM
Not green haired, although, possibly Demonic, vampiric... again, maybe, I'm not quite sure... although I'm not a corrupt cop, that statement's somewhat accurate...:smalltongue:

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-15, 01:13 PM
I 'unno. I bite pretty hard :smalltongue:
Hitomi and I are actually quite different, to be honest. And I still don't think it counts as a crush, since I've known about it since seventh grade.
And we are now in our freshman year of college.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-15, 01:18 PM
If I remember, it was you who originally had a crush on me.
I'm glad it was professed.

sparkey477
2007-09-15, 01:19 PM
Meh, well, I still admire your writing.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-15, 01:20 PM
Awww, thanks, Sparkey. You know, I still don't know your actual gender =D

Shush, Rex. I was young and impressionable >>

sparkey477
2007-09-15, 01:24 PM
Now you do. :smalltongue: You Like Memmy! You Like Memmy! You Like Memmy! *giggle* You Like Memmy! Shut it!

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-15, 01:31 PM
I thought as much. I remember seeing the male icon before, but..then it disappeared, and I thought maybe I had imagined it.
You know, I just realised you meant you had a crush on me, and that Liran wasn't teasing Rex for it ^^;
I'm sometimes ditsy like that. And I'm flattered.

sparkey477
2007-09-15, 01:51 PM
Th- You Like Memmy! You Like Memmy! You Like Memmy! *giggle* You Like Memmy! You- *gack!* sparkey477 *sticks his fist in Liran's mouth* Why did I ever make you?:smallannoyed: Wah ah I, Fehrih?! Thanks! :smallbiggrin:

Logic
2007-09-15, 02:51 PM
:smallsmile: But you said that pages and pages, if not a full thread ago. So I guess you got the jump on them.

Yes I remember. :smallwink: And I am still flattered / pre-flattered. :smalltongue:

I did? When did I say that? Or am I just that transparent?

phoenixineohp
2007-09-15, 08:47 PM
Nope, you said that there was a pre-crush on me and another. There is proof somewhere around here. :smalltongue:

Cyrano
2007-09-15, 08:53 PM
What's a precrush? Is it similar to a proto- or pseudo-crush, or is it just like a friendship that can develop into a crush?

MandibleBones
2007-09-15, 10:06 PM
What's a proto / psuedo crush? Is there some sort of a number line I could see for reference?

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-15, 10:42 PM
What's a precrush? Is it similar to a proto- or pseudo-crush, or is it just like a friendship that can develop into a crush?

I'd say a Pre-crush is like, if you got to know them better, you'd have a crush on them or something.

whitedog20
2007-09-15, 11:07 PM
well, im the new guy in this thread...

personally, ive had a crush on serpentine since i joined this thang... and she is NOT a naga. :smallbiggrin: she especially looks cool with the pirate hat an all.

Skippy
2007-09-15, 11:33 PM
This started as an "Anonnymous crushes" thread and now there aren't...

Anyway, congrats Rex and Queen!!

And Whitedog, that's too brave to admit it :smallwink:

Logic
2007-09-15, 11:36 PM
Nope, you said that there was a pre-crush on me and another. There is proof somewhere around here. :smalltongue:
That would be quite out of character for me. Though admitting to the one I know about a few pages back is unlike me, so...

FdL
2007-09-15, 11:48 PM
Interesting concept, precrush. I think I might be in that state. It's also cooler because you're not acknowledging you have a crush :p

Serpentine
2007-09-16, 12:17 AM
well, im the new guy in this thread...

personally, ive had a crush on serpentine since i joined this thang... and she is NOT a naga. :smallbiggrin: she especially looks cool with the pirate hat an all.
=O :smallredface: ^_^ Hurrah, finally a crush to call mine own! (I'm telling you, the others don't count :smallwink: :smalltongue:) Also I forgot to give her a piratey top... Now, can I be bothered doing it, or will I get to work like I'm supposed to?

FdL
2007-09-16, 12:24 AM
That top you have on now is lovely AND looks piratey enough ^^

Jibar
2007-09-16, 04:23 AM
(I'm telling you, the others don't count :smallwink: :smalltongue:)

Well, in response I say:

:yuk:

Cyrano
2007-09-16, 09:03 AM
Truly your powers of debate are unsurpassed.

phoenixineohp
2007-09-16, 03:47 PM
(@^ Why does it say you are in MI, if you are in Canada? And a stated gender symbol? That's new...)

Ha! Found it. Misspelled and not solo. *sighs* I'll take what I can get anyways. :smalltongue:

As for crushes:

I find myself slighly attracted to Pheonixineohp and Ms_E.

As for my crush... There is still just a slight ocean between us. And I did recently give up dating. :smallconfused: *shurgs* Oh well.

Logic
2007-09-16, 03:52 PM
(@^ Why does it say you are in MI, if you are in Canada? And a stated gender symbol? That's new...)

Ha! Found it. Misspelled and not solo. *sighs* I'll take what I can get anyways. :smalltongue:

As for my crush... There is still just a slight ocean between us. And I did recently give up dating. :smallconfused: *shurgs* Oh well.

It's misspelled because I always thought that is how phoenix is spelled. See, PHE-ONYX.

Giving up dating isn't a bad idea. You have so much more time for D&D!

phoenixineohp
2007-09-16, 04:00 PM
Lol! That's funny if you know our D&D group. But I don't play table top right now, though I have to get back into Town. *plots*

Dispozition
2007-09-16, 04:21 PM

Ocean, eh? Well, that means they're not in America...*is now curious* (even though it's obviously not me >.<)

phoenixineohp
2007-09-16, 05:05 PM
Sorry Dis. You're just too young for me. :smallsmile:

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-09-16, 05:37 PM

Oh, you got burnt:smalltongue:

See how she's holding a flame? And, and, and when I said "you got bur-".... Yeah, I'll go to sleep earlier....

Dispozition
2007-09-16, 06:36 PM

I knew that, hence why I knew it wasn't me...And...OUCH!!! I IS ON FIRE!!! PUT ME OUT...PUT ME OUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!!

Cyrano
2007-09-16, 07:28 PM
(@^ Why does it say you are in MI, if you are in Canada? And a stated gender symbol? That's new...).

The first is due to an honoured and ancient technique known to the monks of the Ramptops as "lying." The second is a desipicable practice utilized by lawyers entitled "missappropriation of information". To demonstrate, I change the gender symbol.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-16, 07:34 PM
The first is due to an honoured and ancient technique known to the monks of the Ramptops as "lying." The second is a desipicable practice utilized by lawyers entitled "missappropriation of information". To demonstrate, I change the gender symbol.

That's gotta confuse people.

Cyrano
2007-09-16, 07:36 PM
That's gotta confuse people.

My dear gal, 60% of what I do is to confuse people. 10% is to survive, 5 % is biological imperative, and the rest is whimsy.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-16, 07:45 PM
My dear gal, 60% of what I do is to confuse people. 10% is to survive, 5 % is biological imperative, and the rest is whimsy.

Oh, yeah.
And I think I remember stating that something you did was going to confuse people, and I got an answer similar to that.
I just remembered something like that.

Cyrano
2007-09-16, 07:50 PM
I probably lied.

whitedog20
2007-09-16, 07:57 PM

totally...

serpentine, you are the PIRATY NAG- er, snake :smallbiggrin:

Dragonrider
2007-09-16, 08:11 PM
Oh, yeah.
And I think I remember stating that something you did was going to confuse people, and I got an answer similar to that.
I just remembered something like that.

You know what? I just decided that D'anna and Brickwall would make a great online couple. Not only would it be amusing, but they'd probably end up exploding each other before the first week was up. Taking our cue from Mythbusters, we know that explosions are never a bad thing. :smallwink:

Cyrano
2007-09-16, 08:14 PM
You know what? I just decided that D'anna and Brickwall would make a great online couple. Not only would it be amusing, but they'd probably end up exploding each other before the first week was up. Taking our cue from Mythbusters, we know that explosions are never a bad thing. :smallwink:

Yes, except as confusing, cynical bastards, we would instantly profess our hate for each other.
Plus, brickwall plus androgenous pseudohumanoid? Difficulty matching there!
On that note, I am so in.

Dragonrider
2007-09-16, 08:21 PM
Yes, except as confusing, cynical bastards, we would instantly profess our hate for each other.
Plus, brickwall plus androgenous pseudohumanoid? Difficulty matching there!
On that note, I am so in.

Exactly. Dream match. You'd be soulmates.
Or, soulenemies.
But what the heck, what's the difference? Worst enemy? best friend? pshh, all the same in the end.

:smallamused: there's poetry in that....

Cyrano
2007-09-16, 08:24 PM
Exactly. Dream match. You'd be soulmates.
Or, soulenemies.
But what the heck, what's the difference? Worst enemy? best friend? pshh, all the same in the end.

:smallamused: there's poetry in that....

Yes. Also hot in/animate relationships.
I have coined pure genius in that phrase.

SurlySeraph
2007-09-16, 08:30 PM
*blinks*

When I go insane and kill a lot of people, it's going to be entirely D'anna's fault.

Please don't respond to this, O great master or mistress of confusion and brain-pokage. You'd just make my mind hurt even more.

Brickwall
2007-09-16, 08:30 PM
Heh. You guys may be getting crushes, but I'm getting slashfic. I bet you're all so jealous.

On that note, I don't care about anybody here enough to hate them, so...sorry to dissapoint.

Cyrano
2007-09-16, 08:33 PM
Heh. You guys may be getting crushes, but I'm getting slashfic. I bet you're all so jealous.

On that note, I don't care about anybody here enough to hate them, so...sorry to dissapoint.

But, but, my dear masonry! I... I based a good 32% of my self image on your loathing! Whatever shall I do with myself now! You have ruined a perfectly stable mindset for me.

Surly, that's what I do. How do you not get how this works yet?

Brickwall
2007-09-16, 08:35 PM
But, but, my dear masonry! I... I based a good 32% of my self image on your loathing! Whatever shall I do with myself now! You have ruined a perfectly stable mindset for me.

I may remember wrong, but I don't recall you being in any mindset that a creature of Earth would call "stable".

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-16, 08:35 PM
Hey, Brickwall, I don't hate you too.
And I have to say, where it says "Latest Post," it says Crush'd by Brickwall.
Get it?! Crushed by a brick wall!

SurlySeraph
2007-09-16, 08:42 PM
Surly, that's what I do. How do you not get how this works yet?

I've been trying, but your behavior violates all of my basic beliefs not only about human nature and morality, but also about the nature of reality itself. It's like you not only don't know what truth itself even is, but you don't see the point of finding out. You act like reality is whatever you say it is, and really believe that it is how it is, even though you don't believe it except when you do. It's like you're completely omniscient and absolutely ignorant at the same time! It's like being simultaneously omnipotent and powerless! It's... it's... *trails off, starts gibbering* D'anna is God. Why is D'anna a god? Or possibly goddess? WHY IS D'ANNA A GODorgoddessorgodorgoddoesdalfjkljfahhhhhhhhHHHHH!

Cyrano
2007-09-16, 08:42 PM
I may remember wrong, but I don't recall you being in any mindset that a creature of Earth would call "stable".

Why thank you! Oh, my hearts a'flutter! I'm blushing! I'm, I'm, possibly hyperventilating! Mostly I'm wondering how you really spell a'flutter!

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-16, 08:45 PM
I've been trying, but your behavior violates all of my basic beliefs not only about human nature and morality, but also about the nature of reality itself. It's like you not only don't know what truth itself even is, but you don't see the point of finding out. You act like reality is whatever you say it is, and really believe that it is how it is, even though you don't believe it except when you do. It's like you're completely omniscient and absolutely ignorant at the same time! It's like being simultaneously omnipotent and powerless! It's... it's... *trails off, starts gibbering* D'anna is God. Why is D'anna a god? Or possibly goddess? WHY IS D'ANNA A GODorgoddessorgodorgoddoesdalfjkljfahhhhhhhhHHHHH!

Cool! D'anna made Surly go crazy! :smallbiggrin:

Dragonrider
2007-09-16, 08:45 PM

I see a Church of D'anna Biers in the making.

I'm envisioning someone kinda like one of the Salvation Army bellringers, except dressed in a black Reaper robe and holding a skull tucked under one arm....

"D'annaism! All convert! Reality is what you make of it!"

...sound suspiciously post-modern.
(Or...1984, anyone?)

Cyrano
2007-09-16, 08:50 PM
No, no, silly, reality is what I make of it.
Ring kissing booth on the left, church pamphlets stage right, entrance prerequisites available by clicking your heels together and humming the tune to Fight Test.

SurlySeraph
2007-09-16, 08:54 PM
*twitches, tries to figure out whether a cross or pentagram would be more likely to ward off D'anna*

I'm off-topic, aren't I?

Cyrano
2007-09-16, 08:55 PM
Not according to my post title. For indeed, the power of D'anna can shift thread titles and move public opinion! BOW!

Brickwall
2007-09-16, 09:48 PM
I already have a Church of Not Caring. Nobody cares enough about anyone else to convert them, or to discuss it amongst themselves. It's very nice.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-16, 10:00 PM
I already have a Church of Not Caring. Nobody cares enough about anyone else to convert them, or to discuss it amongst themselves. It's very nice.

So, basically, you just go there to spend time not caring or talking or anything?

This thread is getting off topic... Hmm... crushesITP? I totally have a crush on mockingbyrd7's writing skills. :smallbiggrin:

Midnight Son
2007-09-16, 11:24 PM
I found a new crush. Scorpina's Pirate avatar...Yummy!

FdL
2007-09-17, 12:20 AM
Me too, seriously.

Li'l gift for fans.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o80/Fdruid/piratewitchforScorpina3.png

Skippy
2007-09-17, 12:23 AM
Wow. Hadn't seen it, now it's officially the new crush in the thread. My jaw is still wide open.

Serpentine
2007-09-17, 01:41 AM
Well, in response I say:

:yuk:
As you've mentioned... at least two others, I think, in that capacity, I stand by my statement. So ner:tongue: to you too.

totally...

serpentine, you are the PIRATY NAG- er, snake
Tch. Flatters.

Please, do go on :smallwink:

I should just declare a crush on D'annawall and get it over with. You never know, they might asplode with the sheer awesomeness of been noticed by yours truly :smallwink:

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-09-17, 03:31 AM
And I have to say, where it says "Latest Post," it says Crush'd by Brickwall.
Get it?! Crushed by a brick wall!

...Well, It's not a crush per say, but damn, I want Em as my sister after that comment. There is nothing finer than mortals with puns.

EDIT: You aren't looking out to adopt any Anthropomorphic Personifications are you?

sktarq
2007-09-17, 12:07 PM

Good grief. She is just the local Malkavian (VtM) elder who survived Gehenna and plays the Requiem on a synthasizer...what's not to like?

@FDL-ok normally I don't even look at avatars but that's good-scorpina will have to fight off the boys with a avatar like that.

Jibar
2007-09-17, 01:47 PM
Heh, Scorpina already has to beat the guys off anyway :smalltongue:

As you've mentioned... at least two others, I think, in that capacity, I stand by my statement. So ner:tongue: to you too.

In turn, I provide this :tongue: :wink: :smile:

If ninjas aren't working, through smileys instead.

phoenixineohp
2007-09-17, 06:16 PM
Me too, seriously.

Li'l gift for fans.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o80/Fdruid/piratewitchforScorpina3.png

:smalleek: That's really hot.

MandibleBones
2007-09-17, 07:33 PM
That's really hot.

Yeah it is.
Yours is still cuter, though.
*Ahem, what, did I say that?*

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-17, 07:42 PM
...Well, It's not a crush per say, but damn, I want Em as my sister after that comment. There is nothing finer than mortals with puns...

Yay! I feel special! :smallbiggrin:

Raiser Blade
2007-09-17, 08:09 PM
Well i don't know if i wan't Em as my sister. I would rather her be my archenemy's sister so he wold be boiling mad when i date her.

:smalleek: Did i just say that outloud. :smallwink:

*hums Midnight by limozeen

@V I'm an epic level mage (with an 18 charisma score)

*Rolls bluff check
*Fails

:smallbiggrin:

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-17, 08:27 PM
Well i don't know if i wan't Em as my sister. I would rather her be my archenemy's sister so he wold be boiling mad when i date her.

:smalleek: Did i just say that outloud. :smallwink:

*hums Midnight by limozeen

No, you just wrote it outloud.

And when you date me?
So, now you can tell the future? :smallamused: :smalltongue:

Skippy
2007-09-17, 11:01 PM
Em, if you weren't so young, I'd have a crush on you. That's official.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-17, 11:30 PM
Em, if you weren't so young, I'd have a crush on you. That's official.

Oh! I feel loved! :smallredface:

Skippy
2007-09-17, 11:32 PM
Why of course! That's the general idea of this thread, isn't it? It is indeed really bad you are eight years younger than I...

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-17, 11:38 PM
Why of course! That's the general idea of this thread, isn't it? It is indeed really bad you are eight years younger than I...

Yeah.
But, I can't help being flattered.

At least we can make a great friendship out of it (wow, it sounds like I'm breaking up with you :smalltongue:).

Logic
2007-09-17, 11:40 PM
Yeah.

At least we can make a great friendship out of it (wow, it sounds like I'm breaking up with you :smalltongue:).

Remember what I said about your type being "Breathing?" Don't forget it. :smallwink:

Skippy
2007-09-17, 11:45 PM
Yeah.

Wow, I've been dumped by a girl who I never asked out de facto. That must be a record, even for someone like me.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-17, 11:48 PM
Wow, I've been dumped by a girl who I never asked out de facto. That must be a record, even for someone like me.

I've actually dumped someone. Even though... not really... :smallconfused:

Remember what I said about your type being "Breathing?" Don't forget it. :smallwink:

Oh yeah.
Hey, radikal, try not to get your head chopped off by an over-protective brother. :smallwink: :smalltongue:

Skippy
2007-09-17, 11:48 PM
I'll keep that in mind, thank you. Of course, I'm the older in my house, so probably I'll be the over protecting one...

Shadow
2007-09-18, 01:02 AM
I'd like to announce that I have a crush onHelgraf!

Helgraf
2007-09-18, 01:13 AM
If you must know, I think of you as Hitomi, except not a green-haired, demonic, vampiric, lesbian, who constantly bludgeons a corrupt cop on a pogostick, give or take a few thousand years. :smallbiggrin: Don't know what eles to say.

Not Hitomi, the half-obsidian bald Dragon Clan woman who became the new Lady Moon, by chance?

:chuckles: I'm always interested in interesting people.

*ponders why, when she had 9 hours alone in his apparent every evening for like a week and a half, she didn't snoop more.* :smalltongue:

Possibly decency.

Both? I decided to take my own advice (and several other peoples') and just buck up and say something. Hopefully, this will in turn encourage others that it's worth it to take the chance. (And maybe give me some street cred in the RW&A thread :smallcool: )

I salute you good sir, even as a tiny part of me rants quietly in its corner.

:pokes it with a stick: Hush you.

I'd like to announce that I have a crush onHelgraf!

:eyebrow raises to halfmast:
Oh crap. I'm going to get burned on the three post rule, aren't I?

Zeb The Troll
2007-09-18, 01:19 AM
Oh crap. I'm going to get burned on the three post rule, aren't I?Nah, the three post rule is specific to SMBG. You're just guilty of multiple violations of the double post rule. The Edit button is your friend. :smalltongue:

EDIT: @V - Very good, sir. :smallbiggrin:

Helgraf
2007-09-18, 01:24 AM
Nah, the three post rule is specific to SMBG. You're just guilty of multiple violations of the double post rule. The Edit button is your friend. :smalltongue:

Fixed now, I hope.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-18, 01:26 AM
@Em Have you by chance ever watched the Brady Bunch?

If not i was kinda making a half-reference to one of their episodes in my last post.

You know the whole dating the sister of my archenemy....

Quick look over there it's a lolmouse!!
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/thecheat2/i-has-a-melon.jpg
If you haven't figured it out i can has crush on Em!
*Hides

Shadow
2007-09-18, 02:12 AM
:eyebrow raises to halfmast:
That's a sexy look for you.
:wink:I really hope that y'all know I'm kidding....

Helgraf
2007-09-18, 02:28 AM
I see you've put the rest of your face back on.

:smallsigh: Thankfully I know how to read white text.

Shadow
2007-09-18, 02:31 AM
We'll see how long it lasts....

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-18, 10:33 AM
@Em Have you by chance ever watched the Brady Bunch?

If not i was kinda making a half-reference to one of their episodes in my last post.

You know the whole dating the sister of my archenemy....

Oh.
No, I've never seen the Brady Bunch.

Quick look over there it's a lolmouse!!
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/thecheat2/i-has-a-melon.jpg
If you haven't figured it out i can has crush on Em!
*Hides

Haha. I've figured that out.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-18, 07:32 PM
Well you know *flexes* i just wanted to be a man about it. I mean only lesser men then me would hide statements lke that. I wanted mines to be obvious. <_< >_> :smallbiggrin:

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-18, 09:05 PM
Well you know *flexes* i just wanted to be a man about it. I mean only lesser men then me would hide statements lke that. I wanted mines to be obvious. <_< >_> :smallbiggrin:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3931/rolleyes0qd.gifGreat, now someone has fingernail cancer! :smalltongue:

zeratul
2007-09-18, 09:12 PM
Man Em's got serious groupies. I'm admitting that I do not have a crush on Em! Though she is cool. (woot I'm special:smalltongue: )

FdL
2007-09-18, 09:22 PM
Yeah. Personally I don't have a crush on her (couldn't anyway) but she's kinda cool.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-18, 09:43 PM
Cool, I'm... cool. :smallcool:

phoenixineohp
2007-09-18, 09:53 PM
When I went to write this I was going to say white text rocks and aww at one I found. Then I kept reading what I had missed and got rather confused. Then I realized white text sucks. Stupid hiding messages. *grumbles* :smallannoyed:

Brickwall
2007-09-18, 10:42 PM
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3931/rolleyes0qd.gifGreat, now someone has fingernail cancer! :smalltongue:

:smalleek: *is surprised that he accidentally started a running joke*

FdL
2007-09-18, 10:48 PM
Man Em's got serious groupies. I'm admitting that I do not have a crush on Em! Though she is cool. (woot I'm special:smalltongue: )

Heh, it's fun for a change that we are saying who we don't have a crush on :p It's a step back though :s

Q: Are we not men?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-18, 10:49 PM
If that's being a man, can I change my status to "Little Girl?":smalleek:

Brickwall
2007-09-18, 10:53 PM
Yes, I'd rather not be called a man than be required to have a crush on a...what is Em, 13-year old girl? I can never remember. Or is that someone else? Friggernaffy, there's a girl somewhere around that age on these boards whom it would be creepy to crush on! And I'd rather not be called a man than be required to crush on a girl that age!

Stupid memory...:smallsigh:

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-18, 10:56 PM
Yes, I'd rather not be called a man than be required to have a crush on a...what is Em, 13-year old girl? I can never remember. Or is that someone else? Friggernaffy, there's a girl somewhere around that age on these boards whom it would be creepy to crush on! And I'd rather not be called a man than be required to crush on a girl that age!

Stupid memory...:smallsigh:

Yup, I'm 13.

FdL
2007-09-18, 10:58 PM
I meant chickening out on saying who we have a crush on. Not specifically Em, poor Em doesn't deserve such burden LOL
(Also, has brother relaxed a bit or is he the reason why there's less posts lately? :p)

Thes Hunter
2007-09-18, 11:02 PM

Nah, it happens to people all the time.

Even to girls.

So don't be so hard on yourself. :smallwink:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-18, 11:04 PM
I'm sorry, Thes, I can't see you anymore, I'm afraid Trog might get jealous...

Thes Hunter
2007-09-18, 11:09 PM
I'm sorry, Thes, I can't see you anymore, I'm afraid Trog might get jealous...

What?! I'm invisible now?! :smalltongue:

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-18, 11:13 PM
What?! I'm invisible now?! :smalltongue:

Hehe. :smalltongue:

Trog
2007-09-18, 11:17 PM
*Wanders in and gooses Thes' invisible butt.*

phoenixineohp
2007-09-18, 11:23 PM
Hey! Watch it Trog, there are 13 year olds here!

Then again... I guess no one actually saw that... :smallwink:

Serpentine
2007-09-18, 11:29 PM
>watches Trog close his fingers around empty air<

:smallconfused:

Hell Puppi
2007-09-18, 11:33 PM
He must be quite tipsy if he's pinching invisible bottoms....

Then again I've seen worse.

phoenixineohp
2007-09-18, 11:35 PM
Naughty Serpentine, watching things like that. :smallwink:

I'm sure some of us have actually seen worse. :smalltongue:

Anyways, seems like we haven't seen you around for a while Hellpuppi. Any new crushes to report?

Hell Puppi
2007-09-18, 11:36 PM
Heh no...
I'm...uhh...apparently getting married though:smallredface:

phoenixineohp
2007-09-18, 11:38 PM
Pardon? Congratulations?

Hell Puppi
2007-09-18, 11:41 PM
Heh thanks. It's part of why I've been gone so long from the forums. I need to talk to you guys to get a break from everything! We've been putting off getting married for a long while, just because we didn't seem to need to be. Military life kinda changed that, though.
Also just went to a friend's wedding and been working on moving, along with a few other things. it's been busy =P

phoenixineohp
2007-09-18, 11:43 PM
Holy cow! You had said you were taken, and now marriage! Wow! Congratulations! You'll have to post pictures of the wedding and tell us all about it. :smallwink:

FdL
2007-09-18, 11:43 PM
Woooooooow!!! CONGRATULATIONS Puppi!!!! ^^
That's major news! I'm very happy for you and wish you loads and loads of love and happiness!

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-18, 11:44 PM
Wow! Congratulations!

Hell Puppi
2007-09-18, 11:46 PM
Aww thanks :smallredface:

Ego Slayer
2007-09-18, 11:47 PM
Aww, yay! Congrats, Puppi! ^_^

Dragonrider
2007-09-18, 11:47 PM
CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome! :smallbiggrin:

Thes Hunter
2007-09-18, 11:49 PM
Awesome news Ms. Infernal Youthful Canine!

*runs around giving 1 free drink at Trog's coupons*

Here's a round on Trog Me.