*jumps*

Skippy
2007-09-19, 12:05 AM
Yay free booze!
*jumps*

Wait... Getting Married=Free booze?

*Runs around, looking for a bride*

Congrats, Puppi!!!

Also, I like that nickname, "Em's Groupie". I'll probably sig it and start a meme or something like that...

Hell Puppi
2007-09-19, 12:09 AM
well...not free for us...but free for other people....
also sometimes equals free steaks:smallbiggrin:

Skippy
2007-09-19, 12:12 AM
She gave you coupons for Trog's!! Free booze for getting married!! I really, really need a girlfriend... Not just for the free booze...

Volunteers, anyone?

Shadow
2007-09-19, 12:25 AM
*shows up for free booze*
Just in time too.

Oh yeah, and Congrats!
When I went to write this I was going to say white text rocks and aww at one I found. Then I kept reading what I had missed and got rather confused. Then I realized white text sucks. Stupid hiding messages. *grumbles* :smallannoyed:heh :smallwink: gotcha!

*skip*
I look great in spandex.
You have a problem with that?

Zeb The Troll
2007-09-19, 12:53 AM
Congo rats, HellPuppi!

*wanders over to the free booze and lays claim to some territory*

Raiser Blade
2007-09-19, 02:01 AM
Congrats Hellpuppi!

*Hums the bridal march

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-09-19, 04:54 AM
Congrats, Puppi! May you and your chosen mate be well for the rest of your days. :smallsmile:

Hoggy
2007-09-19, 08:01 AM
Yaharr, much congratulations!

MandibleBones
2007-09-19, 08:12 AM
Yarr indeed, and the best of luck to the both of ye!

Military life is difficult, arr, but the strong-willed can make it work just fine - and I have no doubt that that's you.

Avast indeed.

Sir_Norbert
2007-09-19, 09:53 AM
How sweet and happy. Hope it stays that way.

Trog
2007-09-19, 03:22 PM
Huzzah! Puppi Love! Er... wait a minute. So if you guys have kids... hmm... what the heck do you call a puppy's puppy? Need a new word here to define that. But meantime Trog needs to serve all these drinks. Um... Trog doesn't remember giving away so many free tokens. :smallconfused:

http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogCoin.gif

Oh well. Free wedding drinks = tipsy bridesmaids. Can't really go wrong there Trog supposes.

Cyrano
2007-09-19, 03:27 PM
I would say congratulations, Hellpuppi, but APPARANTLY whiny fourteen year olds from another country aren't invited, so hmpf! You can keep your free alcohol!
Can I get a hit of the Fuzzy Navels though?
Anyway, congratsulations to ye and yorn. May your days e'er be filled in laughter rather than tear, vomit, or an unfortunate taste for lobster.
Good luck and have fun.

MandibleBones
2007-09-19, 03:30 PM
what the heck do you call a puppy's puppy?

Puplets?

Perhaps even "Chihuahuas."

Dragonrider
2007-09-19, 03:52 PM
HAHA that reminds me...apparently out here a few years ago, there was this lady who bred chihuahuas out on a farm, and one day she skipped town for Mexico (I think her boyfriend was busted for drug dealing) and she left her chihuahuas. They went feral and started multiplying as fast as they could kill each other, and next thing the state knew, they had a farm full of feral chihuahuas on their hands.

...I don't think it's really fair to hold Puppi's kids up to that standard. :smallwink:

Brickwall
2007-09-19, 04:04 PM
HAHA that reminds me...apparently out here a few years ago, there was this lady who bred chihuahuas out on a farm, and one day she skipped town for Mexico (I think her boyfriend was busted for drug dealing) and she left her chihuahuas. They went feral and started multiplying as fast as they could kill each other, and next thing the state knew, they had a farm full of feral chihuahuas on their hands.

Well, that's one way to solve hunger in Africa. :smallbiggrin:

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-21, 04:47 PM
HAHA that reminds me...apparently out here a few years ago, there was this lady who bred chihuahuas out on a farm, and one day she skipped town for Mexico (I think her boyfriend was busted for drug dealing) and she left her chihuahuas. They went feral and started multiplying as fast as they could kill each other, and next thing the state knew, they had a farm full of feral chihuahuas on their hands...

Oh wow. That's why Bob Barker asks you to spay or neuter your pets! :smalleek:

Logic
2007-09-21, 05:06 PM
http://www.pocketpcmall.com/images/220/1535/75x100_redalert.gif

Warning! This thread is veering dangerously close to Random Banter! Recommend deviation from this course immediately. [/Majel Barret]

wadledo
2007-09-21, 05:28 PM
I have a crush on every single female playgrounder out there.

They are pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
They are pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't them tonight.

They are charming,
Oh, so charming
It's alarming how charmed I feel!
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe It's real.

See the pretty girl in that monitor there:
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face,
Such a pretty dress,
Such a pretty smile,
Such a pretty she!

I feel stunned
And entranced,
Feel like running and dancing for joy,
For I'm loved
By such pretty and wonderful girls!

And now I'm mortified.
I can't believe I did such a horrible rehash of west side story.
But it still holds meaning. :smallredface:

EditV: thank you

zeratul
2007-09-21, 08:10 PM
You good sir have just won the internet!

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-21, 08:23 PM
I agree with Zer.

Anyway, I don't have any crushes in the playground, right now.

Ego Slayer
2007-09-21, 10:49 PM
You good sir have just won the internet!
He even gets a coupon!
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1535/1165728473854sc8.jpg

FdL
2007-09-22, 12:01 AM
He even gets a coupon!
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1535/1165728473854sc8.jpg

Saved to my "cool pics from internet" folder.

Skippy
2007-09-22, 12:09 AM
Saved to my "cool pics from internet" folder.

I did it the last time she gave someone one of those. It was some time ago though

Hell Puppi
2007-09-22, 02:46 AM

...I don't think it's really fair to hold Puppi's kids up to that standard. :smallwink:

Believe me, with whom I've chosen for a mate...
I just pray we never spawn...

Thanks to everyone for their warm words...now let's get back to the crushing!:smallbiggrin:

whitedog20
2007-09-23, 06:16 PM
serpentiiiiiine...
your avvies are awsome, seriously.

and no i'm not a stalker...

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-23, 07:26 PM
Serpentine... I am a Stalker.

((There's a camera in your shower. Next time, move three inches to your right.))

Evil_Pacifist
2007-09-23, 09:05 PM
Believe me, with whom I've chosen for a mate...
I just pray we never spawn...

Oh, is he the one who snorts baby powder?

Serpentine
2007-09-24, 01:07 AM
serpentiiiiiine...
your avvies are awsome, seriously.

and no i'm not a stalker...
Aw, thankee ^_^ Any in particular?

Rex, if you did have a camera in my shower, then you'd know that it goes into a bathtub and that if I moved 3 inches to my right I'd fall out onto hard stone. In which case you'd be really mean :smallfrown:

Charity
2007-09-24, 08:29 AM

Nah he's kicked that habit
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/eviljane/63299944_l1.jpg
He's onto these now :smallwink:

Dragonrider
2007-09-24, 10:05 PM
Aww that's terrible!

But so cute!

:smalltongue:

FdL
2007-09-25, 12:09 AM
That's really cute. Also, it gives poor unsuspecting house cats a break :p

Jibar
2007-09-25, 10:18 AM
Nah he's kicked that habit
He's onto these now :smallwink:

Damnation Charity. I can't look at that picture without getting hungry. :smallyuk:

Charity
2007-09-25, 10:38 AM
It's your just desserts Jib...
http://www.fuoriditesta.it/tempolibero/pupazzolandia/geddes/custard.jpg

Vonriel
2007-09-25, 07:26 PM
I.. but.. Jibar isn't a catmuffin? So confused...

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-28, 06:11 PM
I.. but.. Jibar isn't a catmuffin? So confused...

No, but he has baby pudding (soup?) for dessert. :smalltongue:

Hell Puppi
2007-09-28, 09:59 PM

...and salt...and taken his pants off on a playground (it was night but still).

He's also been banned from lighting the grill. In fact if he didn't smoke I'd be wary about giving him a lighter.

Tea Priestess
2007-10-02, 12:48 AM
It's your just desserts Jib...
http://www.fuoriditesta.it/tempolibero/pupazzolandia/geddes/custard.jpg

Awww, that's cute. The baby looks so confused. Of course, if someone stuck me in a big bowl of pudding I would be confused as well.

This is a neat idea for a thread. In general I think having a crush on the internet is silly, but I have to revise that because I've developed one. :smallredface: And I'm not saying who.

Serpentine
2007-10-02, 12:52 AM
I think you'll find it's custard :smalltongue:
And that is such a cop-out. Wuss! :smalltongue: (also I'm really tempted to make an avi of your name, but I'm not entirely sure what I'd do. Some religious-type evoking a steaming cuppa? A shrine dedicated to scones with jam and cream?)

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-10-02, 01:00 AM
... but I'm not entirely sure what I'd do...
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb177/gitpsmilies/rolleyes.gif

Come on Serpy, it would be a cup of tea to think one up.

Serpentine
2007-10-02, 01:01 AM
Not a piece of cake? Mmmm cake.

Tea Priestess
2007-10-02, 01:13 AM
I think you'll find it's custard :smalltongue:
And that is such a cop-out. Wuss! :smalltongue: (also I'm really tempted to make an avi of your name, but I'm not entirely sure what I'd do. Some religious-type evoking a steaming cuppa? A shrine dedicated to scones with jam and cream?)

Custard? What is this custard you speak of?

And, yes, I'm a wuss. Being a geek I'm greatly a-feared of rejection, so I have specially constructed a stronghold of wussdom to protect me. Well...pillow fort of wussdom, really, but my comic books and green tea are in here, so it's all good.

A Tea Priestess avatar would be awesome!

Serpentine
2007-10-02, 01:18 AM
I could be really mean and base it on South Park.
"It's a burning "t", as in "Time to go!" Next time we'll do a capital "T"!"

And you are being facetious with regards to custard, right?

As for rejection... Pffffft. It's only the internut.
>grinds heel in crushed hearts of various forumers<

Brickwall
2007-10-02, 01:22 AM
>grinds heel in crushed hearts of various forumers<

She's not kidding. I haven't a grainy bit in my entire body for each forumer who had an unrequited crush on her. Or her avatar.

So, yeah, lighten up! This thread is all about admitting crushes! We can't do it anonymously anymore, though, so...you're stuck!

Rawhide
2007-10-02, 08:03 AM
Someone once announced they had a crush on me, but they vanished completely from the forums shortly thereafter and haven't returned... :smallconfused:

Ah well, all I can do is try and make myself somewhat approachable, you're always able to contact me just to chat, get to know me and I would always welcome new friends.

Serpentine
2007-10-02, 08:09 AM
One of my crushes did the same :smallfrown: A pity, she was fun...

Charity
2007-10-02, 08:17 AM
Someone once announced they had a crush on me, but they vanished completely from the forums shortly thereafter and haven't returned... :smallconfused:

Obviously she got ill... she must have been very very sick. :smalltongue:

Seriously though Raw is a luvely bloke, whom never eats babies, no, not even once a little bit.

Serpentine
2007-10-02, 08:19 AM
:smallbiggrin: I confess a crush for the next... 15 seconds on Charity, for that stylish MP reference.

Rawhide
2007-10-02, 08:24 AM
Wha??? (http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060502/toronto_commuters_060502/20060502) .

Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick
2007-10-02, 08:50 AM
Custard? What is this custard you speak of?

And, yes, I'm a wuss. Being a geek I'm greatly a-feared of rejection, so I have specially constructed a stronghold of wussdom to protect me. Well...pillow fort of wussdom, really, but my comic books and green tea are in here, so it's all good.

A Tea Priestess avatar would be awesome!
That is the most adorable thing I have ever heard.

Meanwhile, at the Fortress of Wussdom, a faint, faraway echo reaches the Tea Priestesses' super-hearing!

"Halp! My eyes can no longer bear the strain of extreme adorability!"

In addition: I am presently resolved to find a way to condense hugs into a physical form, place them in a box, and send them to people. You are one such.

Charity
2007-10-02, 09:03 AM
*hides his can of hugspray from shiny's prying eyes eye senses*

V Fickle thy name is woman :smalltongue:

Serpentine
2007-10-02, 09:05 AM
Watch out for Shiny, he's a cad.

A cad I say!

2007-10-02, 11:40 AM
Watch out for Shiny, he's a cad.

A cad I say!

Shush!
How'm I supposed to strike without warning if you keep warning people?

It's tough for those of us with Precision affection. I can only adore people when they're denied dex-to-AC.

phoenixineohp
2007-10-02, 01:55 PM
Wha??? (http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060502/toronto_commuters_060502/20060502) .

Now I know you want to be Canadian, but why are you browsing our news sites? I couldn't believe it was CTV loading.

I do not have a crush on Harper. Though if he did eat babies, that would be interesting. Doubt it would do wonders for his career though.

We should put the warning in the title of the next thread.
"Crushes version 3.0, watch out for Shiny." I think it's smooth. :smalltongue:

Tea Priestess
2007-10-03, 02:37 PM
That is the most adorable thing I have ever heard.

Meanwhile, at the Fortress of Wussdom, a faint, faraway echo reaches the Tea Priestesses' super-hearing!

"Halp! My eyes can no longer bear the strain of extreme adorability!"

In addition: I am presently resolved to find a way to condense hugs into a physical form, place them in a box, and send them to people. You are one such.

Aww, thanks. :smallredface:

I dunno, is it really possible to have an interweb crush on someone if you don't know what they look like or how old they are? :smallconfused:

Brickwall
2007-10-03, 02:43 PM

I dunno, is it really possible to have an interweb crush on someone if you don't know what they look like or how old they are? :smallconfused:

I think so. I can't develop net crushes, but everyone else seems more than capable. Check the "You" thread archives. Almost every person who matters has at least one picture of at least one of their limbs or their face on there, as do a lot of other people. The Giant does not, neither do a couple mods, neither do PhoeKun or Amotis or Death (or Syka, I think she took hers off) (and I think Ego's is gone too), but I think all the other people who post enough for you to get a good sense of their personality have pics up.

As for age...well, you can generally find out whether a playgrounder is in the 14-17 range, the 18-30 range, or the 30-60 range. Here's a hint: if they have kids, you might want to reconsider.

Pretty much anyone can use this as a Stalker in the Playground guideline. Don't be optimistic about Locations, though. Most people don't list their physical locations.

Thes Hunter
2007-10-03, 02:46 PM
I got a crush on someone just because his voice sounded cute. :smallbiggrin:

eidreff
2007-10-03, 02:54 PM
*visits thread*

*looks around*

Oh I thought this would be about crushing things, like puny humans, oh well

*slithers away leaving an acidic trail*

2007-10-03, 03:02 PM

Based on the playground? Looks like yep.
Of course, being a dastardly cad, I'm not the best person to ask, really.

See also: You thread, yes indeed.

Cyrano
2007-10-03, 03:04 PM
Almost every person who matters has at least one picture of at least one of their limbs or their face on there, as do a lot of other people. The Giant does not, neither do a couple mods, neither do PhoeKun or Amotis or Death (or Syka, I think she took hers off) (and I think Ego's is gone too), but I think all the other people who post enough for you to get a good sense of their personality have pics up.
Damn! One of my alt accounts has been had!

Sweet jesus! The D'annawatch is onto me!

Lemme just give you an example here.
Em Blackleaf. Like, 30 crushes, and then she says she's 13 (or is it 14 now?) Instant bashfullness, awkwardness, general wierdness, the gamut of such things. So, yeah, it's hellah easy, 'long as they don't act anything like me.

phoenixineohp
2007-10-03, 03:58 PM
Is it possible? Yes. Very much so. In fact we've had relationships develop, including successful, less successful, and pending ones. This is like a direct access to people's brains, opinions, styles, personalities... then there are voice clips, pictures, meet ups, all sorts of things. (And for the record, both PhoeKun and Amotis have posted pictures, though they have taken each other out of the availability pool. :smallwink:)

As a tip though, always good to check age, gender if it matters to you, and availability. Might want to eye the 'possibility pool' too. Older brothers with swords can cause problems too, so maybe sibling weaponry stock piles are also good to investigate. :smalltongue:

On another note, Eidreff that was hilarious. :smallbiggrin:

Raiser Blade
2007-10-03, 04:09 PM
Unlike most of her crushees* i am actually in her age range and not ridiculously far from where she lives. Now if i could only find a way to *take care* of Krimm.

*Em's Groupies
**I mean loving care and hugs and kindness. What else would i mean. *chuckles with an evil glint in his eye*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-03, 07:44 PM
Let's see, O! Crap, Mail!

I want Tea Priestess to post more so I can see how nice she is.
Cute Stuff.

I'm da Rogue!'s location is "Running free... At last!!"... Does that mean she is
now boyfriend free?
Or she became a nudest. Both are fine with me.

*sigh* Serpentine keeps promising she will be breaking up with her boyfriend
Geoff, meanwhile, I'm still waiting.

Cyrano
2007-10-03, 07:46 PM
Alas, poor Tea Priestess. We all know she will be be dumped by Caffeine Addict when he discovers Coffee Heathen has several times the caffeine, comes in many flavours (including "strong", "Medium", and "Cold"), and can be ordered predigested.

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-03, 07:53 PM
I'm da Rogue!'s location is "Running free... At last!!"... Does that mean she is
now boyfriend free?:

Answer: For a while before that, she was "held captive by FoE" - meaning Face of Evil. this was part of FoE's campagin for Sabine in the Playground. You'll notice that FoE's location line was "No! Shes escaped!" around the same time.

FoE was "holding hostage" Da Rogue.

2007-10-03, 07:56 PM
Curses, foiled again!

And possibly multi-foiled!

How do they keep getting off the railroad tracks, honestly? Apparently my scout knots are terrible.

*Moustache Twirl*

Em Blackleaf
2007-10-03, 09:41 PM
Unlike most of her crushees* i am actually in her age range and not ridiculously far from where she lives. Now if i could only find a way to *take care* of Krimm.

*Em's Groupies
**I mean loving care and hugs and kindness. What else would i mean. *chuckles with an evil glint in his eye*

Annddd how old are you?

Y'know, and sorry to spoil your fun, but Krimm only didn't like it when someone four years older was hitting on me.
However, I do want to get him a baseball bat for Christmas, just for fun. :smallbiggrin:

Midnight Son
2007-10-03, 09:52 PM
Annddd how old are you?

Y'know, and sorry to spoil your fun, but Krimm only didn't like it when someone four years older was hitting on me.
However, I do want to get him a baseball bat for Christmas, just for fun. :smallbiggrin:I'm not 4 years older. Does that mean he wouldn't mind if I hit on you?:smallbiggrin:

Huge JK there, but I couldn't pass it up. 'Sides, I'm crushing on someone else at the moment.:smallredface:

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-10-03, 09:58 PM

It's possible...and scary. :smalleek:

The great thing about a romance that developes on the web is that you get to know the PERSON first. There's no verbal fencing as you try to get the other naked. It's actually nice, as people are forced to do something they rarely do face to face: COMMUNICATE!

The scary part is the great capacity for lying.

I have a long Bor story that I may tell one day, but the summary is this: I fell in love with a younger woman who said a great many things that meant a great deal to me. She was willing to accept me for all of my monumental flaws. This online romance was so serious that we'd vowed to marry should we be able to get along as well offline. In the end, she confessed to being merely 15 years old - 14 when we originally met online - and my heart was shattered. The only thing that was apparently true was that she loved me...a love that was meaningless because it was illegal.

Like I said...it's a long story. When I learned the truth, I ran from her so fast that there might well have been a trail of flames behind me. As much as I crave to love and be loved, I'd rather not go to jail for it.

This is why I specifiy that any crushes should be a minimum of 18 years old. I can't possibly handle that kind of heartache again. :smallfrown:

SDF
2007-10-03, 10:03 PM
Everyone lies, it is just easier to do it over the internet. I much prefer to communicate face to face though, it is so much more rewarding. I don't think the goal of interaction is to get the person naked any more or less online than IRL. People are always going to have their own motivations.

FdL
2007-10-03, 10:08 PM

Yeah, I think you can. At least I can. I do tend to have crushes though, but they can have different origins. I can feel a connection to someone, emotionally, intellectually, or in other ways, even if i don't know what she looks like. A picture does help define the image you have of the person, sure. And if she's gorgeous it's easier to fall in crush, of course.

Serpentine
2007-10-03, 10:39 PM
Of course, being a dastardly cad, I'm not the best person to ask, really.
Passive aggression? You know I still love ya :smallwink: That really is a rather spiffing dastardly cad avi, though :smallbiggrin:

*sigh* Serpentine keeps promising she will be breaking up with her boyfriend
Geoff, meanwhile, I'm still waiting.
I... do? :smallconfused: I do tend to keep people waiting a lot. It's not my fault I'm slow :smallfrown: At least in the week of my grandmother's funeral my uncle was just as slow as me so everyone had to wait for the two of us! *sniffle*
Also, how sad is it that I went "ooo Scaly Friend, that's a neat name!", and then tried to find a profile. :smallsigh: Silly Serp, wouldn't be annonymous then, would it? >headpalm<

As for age...well, you can generally find out whether a playgrounder is in the 14-17 range, the 18-30 range, or the 30-60 range. Here's a hint: if they have kids, you might want to reconsider.
I think Yiel's an exception to that. I believe she's around 23-24, and I've heard (read?) her talk about kids, morgage, even an ex-husband.

SDF, I protest! I almost never lie, and on those extreme occasions when I do outright lie it's along the lines of "Yes, I've been working on my assignment all this time and not hanging out on the forums at all, oh no", or else blazingly obvious and just a joke. Oh, the other exception is when I make up memories to fill in the blanks, but that's not deliberate and is easily abused anyway. Anyways, I don't even lie on the internut, to the point even of responding to "r u sexy?" with "eh, I'm alright, I guess". So ner!

>swirls cape, disappears<

FdL
2007-10-03, 10:43 PM
I never lie in the internet. I'd be cooler if I did. Instead you get me. Sorry :s

Also...Well, nevermind.

Micate
2007-10-03, 10:45 PM
I'm too much of a realist to crush; it just feels like a waste of effort to crush on someone who I may never get to know enough to become friends with. And as an insecure frightened nerd, that pretty much covers everyone. :smallsigh: But if I were to crush, Phoenixineop seems cool.

phoenixineohp
2007-10-03, 10:51 PM
I can't stand being tricked or duped or being lied to. Even small things. I like to think that people are honest, even though I know that's not true. My general rule is that if someone lies to me once, and I didn't catch it, then everything else they have told me comes into question. Can't trust a single word they say. And with no trust, there is little hope of meaningful relating. Do whatever and we'll deal, just tell me, and tell me the truth.

I'm just a naive, stupid, jaded fool sometimes. :smallannoyed:

Bor: *hugs* I'm 21 and I mean this platonic-ly, but *hugs*

Edit: @V :smallsmile: Thanks.

Serpentine
2007-10-03, 11:01 PM
I can't stand being tricked or duped or being lied to. Even small things. I like to think that people are honest, even though I know that's not true. My general rule is that if someone lies to me once, and I didn't catch it, then everything else they have told me comes into question. Can't trust a single word they say. And with no trust, there is little hope of meaningful relating. Do whatever and we'll deal, just tell me, and tell me the truth.
Meeeeee toooooo! With the added extra that I figure if someone lies to me, and I make a fool of myself, they're the ones who should be embarrassed.

Brickwall
2007-10-03, 11:03 PM
Meeeeee toooooo! With the added extra that I figure if someone lies to me, and I make a fool of myself, they're the ones who should be embarrassed.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
-I don't know who said it, but it applies

Of course, you realize that every single one of us here goes under at least one false name when interacting with each other. Plus, lying is a necessity of our society...

Just remember that.

phoenixineohp
2007-10-03, 11:09 PM
Well, there is a degree of seriousness I'm talking about here. Not "My name isn't actually Phoenixineohp, I haven't done my homework in days and the other dress looked better." :smalltongue:

Raiser Blade
2007-10-03, 11:11 PM
Annddd how old are you?

I are 15 years old. One of these days i'll get some pictures up. *Kicks his broken camera*

However, I do want to get him a baseball bat for Christmas, just for fun. :smallbiggrin:

So i won't have to fight him to the death and or possibly die. *sighofrelief*

Of course there is always the risk that one of your other groupies will get to you first.

*readies the wooden Llama filled with mashed potatoes*

Micate
2007-10-03, 11:18 PM
Yes, but the false names here are assumed fictitious, so it's not really lieing, it's just a name we like to use on these forums. And there are times when its better to tell fiction (white lie if you will), than to speak the truth. Namely, when speaking the truth can only make things worse ("Does this make my butt look big?"). Personally, I don't consider either of them as really lieing. That said, I don't find lieing to be so bad, though I much prefer honesty.

Em Blackleaf
2007-10-03, 11:22 PM
That would be what is known as a white lie.
But my name is close.
My real name is Emily, and people always call me Em.
So, there.
I'm no liar. :smalltongue:

I are 15 years old. One of these days i'll get some pictures up. *Kicks his broken camera*

Yay!
Pictures!

So i won't have to fight him to the death and or possibly die. *sighofrelief*

Yeah.
But, it depends on the mood he's in. :smalltongue:

Of course there is always the risk that one of your other groupies will get to you first.

*readies the wooden Llama filled with mashed potatoes*

My groupies are X_F (I think, still maybe, probably not anymore) and 'Skippy.
And it's rather odd to refer to them as "groupies."
So, I dunno if they'd mind. :smalltongue:

P.S. The Llama filled with mashed potatoes was really random...

Serpentine
2007-10-03, 11:59 PM
Namely, when speaking the truth can only make things worse ("Does this make my butt look big?"). Personally, I don't consider either of them as really lieing. That said, I don't find lieing to be so bad, though I much prefer honesty.
Personally, I would consider that very much to be lying. If an item of clothing makes my arse look big, I bloody well want to know so I don't wear it in public!
As for names, this is the default name for the main character of the fantasies I make up in my head, in which I normally associate myself. So, in a way, it is one of my names. So ner :smalltongue:
Anyway, I never (other than here) say "My name is Serpentine", and I haven't really seen anyone else do so. The closest I get is "Call me Serp".

Midnight Son
2007-10-04, 12:16 AM
Personally, I would consider that very much to be lying. If an item of clothing makes my arse look big, I bloody well want to know so I don't wear it in public!Rarely have I had occasion to tell a girl that her jeans don't make her butt look big, but I can honestly say that every time I said, "No" I was not lying in the least bit. Sorry ladies, it's not the jeans that make your butt look big...Ever.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-04, 12:19 AM
*ahem*

*Insert Sir. Mix A lot reference*

My work here is done.

Zeb The Troll
2007-10-04, 12:38 AM
Sorry ladies, it's not the jeans that make your butt look big...Ever.While there is some truth to this, it's also true that some clothes are less flattering than others and I always figured that's what the question meant. "Does this outfit make my butt look big(ger than other outfits I could choose to wear)?"

Sadly, I was forced to watch an Oprah about jeans not so long ago. The fact is that some jeans, yes even jeans, can have an adverse impact on the apparent size of the glutes region.

Shadow
2007-10-04, 12:51 AM
I'll have to agree with Zeb on this one.

Rules to follow:
1) If it looks great in khakis it probably looks a little big in jeans.
2) If it looks great in jeans, it probably looks small in khakis, but it looks big naked.
3) If it look great naked, it looks small in jeans, and it looks tiny in khakis.

It's all a matter of what the guy wants. No one option here is any better than another.
It's all about desire and percepton.

While some guys love a lady's rear to look great in jeans, another guy likes a great khaki ass, etc.

There is absolutely no reason for any woman to feel that their body is wrong, because there are a TON of guys out there that are looking for exactly what you have to offer.

Bottom line....
Get over the whole "self-conscience" thing.
It's soooooo 1999.... [/rediculous rant]

((but I meant every word))

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 12:54 AM
Shadow... you've been spending far too much time ogling ladies' bottoms :smallconfused:

Shadow
2007-10-04, 01:00 AM
I'm just a man.
Nothing more.
Nothing less....
:smallbiggrin:

Raiser Blade
2007-10-04, 01:00 AM
Shadow... you've been spending far too much time ogling ladies' bottoms :smallconfused:

QFT

I mean the man has it down to a science!

Vonriel
2007-10-04, 01:16 AM
I'm just a man.
Nothing more.
Nothing less....

No no no, Raiser, this is the post you're supposed to QFT.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-04, 01:17 AM
I was simu-ninja'd so sue me.

Zeb The Troll
2007-10-04, 02:11 AM
Bottom line....This made me snicker. :smallcool:

Tea Priestess
2007-10-04, 03:34 AM
I want Tea Priestess to post more so I can see how nice she is.

:smallredface: Words fail me.

Alas, poor Tea Priestess. We all know she will be be dumped by Caffeine Addict when he discovers Coffee Heathen has several times the caffeine, comes in many flavours (including "strong", "Medium", and "Cold"), and can be ordered predigested.

Ah, yes, but for all the flashiness of Coffee Heathen, no possible rival possesses the sweet, comforting simplicity and allure of the Tea Priestess. And I have monks on my side. Instant win.

The person I'm crushing on sadly does not have a picture posted, but if his profile is correct he's within my age range, so yay! :smallsmile: But unfortunately not in the same hemisphere. :smallfrown: ...rawhide...*blush*

'Sides, I'm crushing on someone else at the moment.

Does she like you, too? Should we schedule a party? :smallbiggrin:

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 03:39 AM
The person I'm crushing on sadly does not have a picture posted, but if his profile is correct he's within my age range, so yay! :smallsmile: But unfortunately not in the same hemisphere. :smallfrown: ...rawhide...*blush*

Egad. I was about to write something, then realised that I was somehow getting you mixed up with Em :smalleek: That would make a helluvan age range.
The pic., she is unlikely. The spoothead :smallannoyed:

Rykaj
2007-10-04, 06:52 AM
I'll have to agree with Zeb on this one.

Rules to follow:
1) If it looks great in khakis it probably looks a little big in jeans.
2) If it looks great in jeans, it probably looks small in khakis, but it looks big naked.
3) If it look great naked, it looks small in jeans, and it looks tiny in khakis.

That's funny, I've never heard the phrases 'looking great' and 'khakis' in the same sentence. :smallamused:

Maybe I should ogle more... :smalltongue:

Brickwall
2007-10-04, 07:29 AM
Personally, I would consider that very much to be lying. If an item of clothing makes my arse look big, I bloody well want to know so I don't wear it in public!

Really? Because I was always under the impression that "does my butt look big?" translated into genderless language meant "I feel ornery and want an excuse to be angry at you" (http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=1017) (last panel)? :smallconfused:

And Tea-Priestess, I think your crush has a pic or two in some of the GitP get-togethers. I am probably mixing him up with someone else again, though. :smallsigh:

Who wants to help her out who actually remembers this stuff?

*continues being outside the world of crushing*

EDIT: Rykaj, girls look good in khakis. You have not been staring at the right ones, obviously.

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 07:38 AM
Really? Because I was always under the impression that "does my butt look big?" translated into genderless language meant "I feel ornery and want an excuse to be angry at you" (http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=1017) (last panel)? :smallconfused:
well, I'd never use the word "butt", much less that whole phrase, but if I do go shopping with, well, anyone, and something doesn't look any good on me (the question might be phrased as "how's this?" or "Is it flattering?"), I should hope they'd tell me the truth.

And Tea-Priestess, I think your crush has a pic or two in some of the GitP get-togethers. I am probably mixing him up with someone else again, though. :smallsigh:
So far as I know, there haven't been any southern hemisphere get-togethers. And I believe the fellow in question has said something before about not wanting to put up a photo.

North
2007-10-04, 07:39 AM
You dont have to say "Those pants make your butt look big big" say "Oh its about 4:30"

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-10-04, 07:42 AM
*continues being outside the world of crushing*
Hey, the only ones who have expressed a crush on me have been guys. I'm not certain that that is any better than having none at all http://forums.gleemax.com/images/smilies/twitch.gif

Brickwall
2007-10-04, 07:48 AM
Hey, the only ones who have expressed a crush on me have been guys. I'm not certain that that is any better than having none at all http://forums.gleemax.com/images/smilies/twitch.gif

I'm not sure how well the process is going, but if I'm correct, I think that is no longer true.

I think there has been at least one female, though. I think. Again, my memory fails me.

Is it considered a crush if I want T_P's food? Because those lunches look very, very good after eating the same thing for weeks.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 08:51 AM
I have a crush on I'm da Rogue's new avatar :smallredface:

Wow... I hadn't noticed that one.:smallsmile:

And Serp must be referring to my old avvie, the one in my sig (Am I right, Serp?)
Well, I have to admit something as well.

I have a crush on all of Serpentine's avatars.

Especially the last one. I mean, it's hot!

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 08:53 AM
Yes, but this one's even better!

Also: reow :smallwink:

edit: By "last one", do you mean this one, or... What was it I had before? :smallconfused:

North
2007-10-04, 08:55 AM
Suppose Ill speak for all the other guys here.

<-- Has a crush on Rogues and Serpentines crushes :smalltongue:

*Runs aways*

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 09:03 AM
As in, like... Mr Pixie and... um... Own up guys, I have a terrible memory for, well, anything! Much less remembering Rogue's...
Or as in, the people we crush on? Which would be... each other's avis?

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 09:04 AM
Yes, but this one's even better!

Also: reow :smallwink:

edit: By "last one", do you mean this one, or... What was it I had before? :smallconfused:

I liked the piratey one, but this one is the best. So... revealing:smallamused:

I think it's the sexiest avvie on the boards.

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 09:10 AM
Oh yeah, pirate, of course.
We should have a "Sexiest Avi in the Playground" competition! :smallbiggrin: And one doesn't have to bare skin to be sexy :smallwink:

Trog
2007-10-04, 09:20 AM
We should have a "Sexiest Avi in the Playground" competition! :smallbiggrin:
*Trog sticks his head into thread*
Ooooooo!
*Goes to get "JUDGE" banner to ply for judge influencing favors*

North
2007-10-04, 09:22 AM
Thats a savvy idea.

*Goes to Judge Banner*

Hey there should be three right?

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 09:27 AM
No judges!

Lord Herman can make a thread in Silly Message Board Games. Where everyone can vote and stuff.

No judges..

*points at Trog*

He freaks me out.:smalltongue:

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 09:29 AM
:smallbiggrin: Awwww, but he's so cute and scaley, and... uh... smelly :smallyuk:

Trog
2007-10-04, 09:34 AM
No judges..

*points at Trog*

He freaks me out.:smalltongue:

*Makes judge notes* Red-headed chick leaning against wall possibly not gesturing in the "come-hither" fashion Trog thought she was. Other finger may be being used. Further investigation needed. *scritcha-scritcha-scritch*

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-10-04, 09:44 AM
*puckers up*

https://www.photosleeve.com/d/357037-1/femvorpaltribble.gif

North
2007-10-04, 09:50 AM
And we have the East German contestant already up :smalltongue:

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 09:51 AM
^That was hilarious:smallsmile:

2007-10-04, 09:55 AM
I'm ready!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/Reapergirlavie.png
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/dancerblack3.png
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/NudeDeath.gif

That will teach you to open all three spoilers

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 09:57 AM
I just realised... that middle one has freaky eyes o.O

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 10:02 AM
What? The middle what?:smallconfused: Tell me, tell me!

2007-10-04, 10:04 AM
I just realised... that middle one has freaky eyes o.O

Pssht, like anyone would look at the eyes, honestly Serpy:smallwink:

V The spoilers are pretty difficult in all fairness

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 10:05 AM
Hee, the middle one of Death's avis, silly, the ones in the spoilers :smalltongue:

North
2007-10-04, 10:08 AM
The middle ones got giant iris's? irisi? ireses and catlike pupils.

We might have to disqualify on count that we dont want to promote ultra-anorexia though Death on the third one there :smalltongue:

Skippy
2007-10-04, 10:30 AM
I'm ready!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/Reapergirlavie.png
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/dancerblack3.png
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/NudeDeath.gif

That will teach you to open all three spoilers

Suddenly, I want to bone.

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 10:32 AM
Suddenly, I want to bone.
o.O
O.o
Uh...
Is there another meaning for "bone" that I don't know?

Micate
2007-10-04, 11:01 AM
o.O
O.o
Uh...
Is there another meaning for "bone" that I don't know?

Yea, it's that skeletony stuff under your skin.

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 11:15 AM
I mean as a verb.

Trog
2007-10-04, 11:26 AM
*scribbles more judges notes*

VT has that down home pigtails thing going on. Sunglasses likely used to hide black eye of abusive boyfriend/manager. BF other tribble? Sesame Street character? Keep tabs on Grover... always seemed... suspicious.

Death has a great showing in in the evening wear and swimsuit competitions. Unsure how to judge the bone flashing talent entry.

Serpentine feigning ignorance to bone verb plus topless avi seems to be a good combo. Definitely the avi to beat at this stage.

Need Coke glasses like on Idol. Must discuss with producer. Trog very thirsty.

*scritcha-scritcha-scritch*

Thes Hunter
2007-10-04, 11:39 AM
*ahem*

*Insert Sir. Mix A lot reference*

My work here is done.

Richard Cheese (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCv2cgIlnHA)
Now my work is done here.

Well besides to contradict Shadow, my butt looks great in jeans, but big in khakis. :smallwink:

Brickwall
2007-10-04, 11:41 AM
I mean as a verb.

Remember the beginning of 2001: A Space Odyssey?

Yeah. :smallbiggrin:

FdL
2007-10-04, 01:09 PM
I have a crush on Scorpina's new avatar. The sexiest of all the forums. I also had a crush on her pirate avatar. And probably her previous ones.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o80/Fdruid/purplewitchforScorpina3-2.png

Alarra
2007-10-04, 01:11 PM
Well besides to contradict Shadow, my butt looks great in jeans, but big in khakis. :smallwink:
Actually, mine too.

And actually, it makes more sense for one's butt to look smaller in jeans than khakis because (in general) jeans are a thicker material and less stretchy and more designed to hold certain areas in, where as a thinner material makes fat more readily apparent. (Although this makes a bigger difference in thighs than butts really...) Another aspect that can really add or detract from how large one appears in a pair of pants is where the top hits, those hitting lower on the hips tend to make the butt and waist look larger, those that hit higher on the waist add to the appearance of fat in the stomach area. [/end aside] :smallcool:

So...speaking of sexy avatars....*points out that hers is wearing red leather* :smallwink:

Tormsskull
2007-10-04, 01:22 PM
So...speaking of sexy avatars....*points out that hers is wearing red leather* :smallwink:

Now if you could just attach a little sound clip of the WoW Succubus' naughty butt-slap you'd win that contest hands down.

FoE
2007-10-04, 02:28 PM
I think it's the sexiest avvie on the boards.

Between Serpentine's and your avatar, I'm da Rogue, I would be hard-pressed to pick (particularly if you put curls in your hair like your old one). Serpentine ultimately wins for being a half-naked weapon-wielding demon (doesn't that take me back :smalltongue:), but you're still my top pick for Love Interest in the Playground. :smallbiggrin:

After you and Serpentine it would be a toss-up between Smee (she's got a pretty cute avvie) and Scorpina (sexy and naughty). Artemis97 and CurlyKitGirl are in there somewhere.

I would probably settle in around eighth or ninth place. Naturally, Alarra would beat me out. :smallannoyed:

Shadow
2007-10-04, 02:37 PM
Well besides to contradict Shadow, my butt looks great in jeans, but big in khakis. :smallwink:In answer:
It's all about desire and percepton.

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 02:48 PM
Actually, FoE, you're not that far down.

1. Serpentine.
2. I'm Da Rogue
3. Alarra/Scorpina tie.
5. Toi.
6. Brickwall.

FoE
2007-10-04, 02:57 PM
Oh yeah, Brickwall. His avvie sets my soul on fire. Not. :smalltongue:

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 03:09 PM
BRICKWALL IS RED RED LIKE FIRETRUCK
MMMBLBLBL SEXY FIRETRUCK

Ahem, anyway. You can never underestimate the value of a good pile of bricks arrange in a linearly vertical fashion.

Da Beast
2007-10-04, 04:48 PM
Smee's avatar makes me fell dirty just looking at it.:smalltongue:

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 05:04 PM
Me too.
But Serp's makes me feel dirtier:smallamused:

We have to decide for the sexiest male avvies as well:smallwink:

phoenixineohp
2007-10-04, 05:05 PM
Serpentine's new ones win. Until you add in Wxdruid's ones for one of her town characters. Those just are 'wrong'. :smalltongue:

North
2007-10-04, 05:09 PM
Crivens! Ach all the lassies chas afer teh wee free men!

Oh wailey wailey!

Raiser Blade
2007-10-04, 05:12 PM

*flexes arm*

FoE
2007-10-04, 05:13 PM
Smee's avatar makes me fell dirty just looking at it.:smalltongue:

And that's what makes it so awesome! :smallbiggrin:

SurlySeraph
2007-10-04, 05:22 PM

*wanders out of room before judging begins*

SMEE
2007-10-04, 05:46 PM
And that's what makes it so awesome! :smallbiggrin:

Poison (the character name) has this effect on people. :smallbiggrin:

But Serp's avatar is in another whole level of awesomeness. :smallsmile:

PhoeKun
2007-10-04, 05:47 PM

You've seen Ego's catboy, haven't you? There is no contest.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 05:49 PM
*wanders out of room before judging begins*

Yep, 50-year-olds in full plate, wearing pink underwear are really hot, SurlySeraph:smallamused:

JBakaka
2007-10-04, 05:52 PM
Crivens! Ach all the lassies chas afer teh wee free men!

Oh wailey wailey!

well i see someones been reading too much Terry Pratchett. :smalltongue:

sorry for offtopicness. :smallconfused:

but can you base crushes on avatars and photos from the You thread? because then I have a few to list..:smallwink:

Alarra
2007-10-04, 05:56 PM

QFT :smallbiggrin: I was actually about to say that.

Azrael
2007-10-04, 06:02 PM
Is da Rogue old enough to be legally vying for any kind of sexy contest, even an avatar one?

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 06:02 PM

QFT :smallbiggrin: I was actually about to say that.

Err... What if I don't like catboys?:smallconfused:

*hides*

________
edit:

Is da Rogue old enough to be legally vying for any kind of sexy contest, even an avatar one?
Younger than you, but old enough:smallwink:

Azrael
2007-10-04, 06:03 PM
Err... What if I don't like catboys?:smallconfused:
... you're sane?

:smallamused:

Younger than you, but old enough:smallwink:
Oh ...

.. then, hey, how you doin', Red?

Ego Slayer
2007-10-04, 06:12 PM
Everyone likes Catboys!

Meerow. :smallamused:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/EgoSlayer/catman.gif

Deneb
2007-10-04, 06:14 PM
awww, i wanna be crush'd :smallfrown:

perhaps a wink will do it...*wink*

Amiria
2007-10-04, 06:15 PM
I also has a sexy avatar somewhere ...

here

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j179/Kotzgeist/amiria_gown3e.gif

And someone said once that evil Airima is "smexy". Hmm, just because she's evil ?

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j179/Kotzgeist/female12v2.gif

Ego Slayer
2007-10-04, 06:17 PM
awww, i wanna be crush'd :smallfrown:

perhaps a wink will do it...*wink*
Welcome, little Pixie.
You need to spend more than a day on the forum before you get crushes. :smalltongue:

Oh, and capitalization is sexy. :smallamused:

North
2007-10-04, 06:17 PM
*Announcer voice*

And Amira enters with her evening wear gown before proceding to the talent part of the competition.

And yes she done it! Shes successfully pulled a lurker out of her hat. Good show!

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 06:20 PM
* claps *

FdL
2007-10-04, 06:21 PM
No lurker could possibly resist this thread.

Da Beast
2007-10-04, 06:23 PM
My avie is a norse god turned super hero. That's got to be worth something in the sexy contest, right?

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 06:24 PM
Awww, everyone imagines they're loved when they first post here. Hell, even I imagined I was something new and special!
Ooooh, the naievete!
Deneb, in reference to your nifty title and pixyish desires, I crush you. Specifically, your heart, because NO ONE HERE LOVES YOU.
Not even Mommy.
Have a nice day!

SMEE
2007-10-04, 06:27 PM
My avie is a norse god turned super hero. That's got to be worth something in the sexy contest, right?

Of course. And the fact that he has a beard AND a moustache makes it completly sexy. :smallbiggrin:

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 06:28 PM
Yeah, but I'm still gonna go for Midnight Son.
He's got the Goatee goin' on.

TheLoveInterest
2007-10-04, 06:31 PM
I'm da rouge's avatar is cute:smallredface:

SurlySeraph
2007-10-04, 06:35 PM
Yep, 50-year-olds in full plate, wearing pink underwear are really hot, SurlySeraph:smallamused:

Pink underwear?! PINK?! My underwear are as gray as the rest of my clothing, what in Heironeus's name are you talking ab - *checks own pants* - ouuuuut...

*blinks several times*

How on earth did you get that many ranks in Sleight of Hand?

I also has a sexy avatar somewhere ...

here

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j179/Kotzgeist/amiria_gown3e.gif
HAAAWT! *loud fanboy squeal*

And someone said once that evil Airima is "smexy". Hmm, just because she's evil ?

Hooot! *slightly quieter fanboy squeal*

Da Beast
2007-10-04, 06:45 PM

Maybe it's because I have a bit of a thing for brunettes, but I think the normal Airima is much smexyier.

Smexyier? What the hell am I talking about:smallconfused: ?

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 06:46 PM
I'm da rouge's avatar is cute:smallredface:

Hey, thanx! Yours too:smallwink:

Wait, how come only girls have a crush on my avvie? :smallconfused:

(and North)

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 06:47 PM
Hey, thanx! Yours too:smallwink:

*Pssst!*
I'm pretty sure that's a default!

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 06:49 PM
So? ?

North
2007-10-04, 06:55 PM
*Pssst!*
I'm pretty sure that's a default!

Hey what are you sayin' stock chars cant be pretty?

You some kind of generic hater :smalltongue:

FoE
2007-10-04, 06:58 PM

What am I, chopped liver? You can count at least one demon in that mix!

Brickwall
2007-10-04, 07:01 PM
You bet my avvie is sexy. I'm building a brick. *doo doo doo doo* House. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo-E6NEsLqE) :smallbiggrin:

North
2007-10-04, 07:03 PM
I like Rogues avatar.

I just have a feeling Id wake up in a bathtub full of ice in Mexico missing a kidney.

@\/ well at least your consistent then.

Cyrano
Hey what are you sayin' stock chars cant be pretty?

You some kind of generic hater :smalltongue:

Yes, I am a generic hater. I not only hate everything generic, I am the generic type of House-ish Hate Everything All The Tieeem hater.

I'm da Rogue!
What am I, chopped liver? You can count at least one demon in that mix!

FoE.... you don't have just a crush on my avvie, you have a crash on me in real life!

It's not the same:smallwink:

I like Rogues avatar.

I just have a feeling Id wake up in a bathtub full of ice in Mexico missing a kidney.

@\/ well at least your consistent then.

Y'know, your kidney is worth nothing compared to that blue skin of yours..:smallamused:

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 07:05 PM
I'm having a vision of I'm Da Rogue making a Wee Free Men assembly line of tiny tiny little pelts. 1000 "Crivens!" later, a coat is born.

North
2007-10-04, 07:08 PM
1001 Wee Free Men

Starring Im da rogue as Cruela De Vil

North and a lot of electroshock therapy as all the Wee Free Men

D'anna Biers and Face of Evil - As the two henchgoons :smalltongue:

And introducing
Em Blackleaf - as the Little Girl

*Coming soon to a thread near you!*

Em Blackleaf
2007-10-04, 07:09 PM
Can I be the little girl? :smallbiggrin:

Raiser Blade
2007-10-04, 07:13 PM
I'll be the guy you see crossing the street in the background.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 07:14 PM
Thanx, North. I'm the ugly bitch now.:smallannoyed:

What the hell, I'm the main actress!:smallbiggrin:

A Rainy Knight
Em's avatar is cute, but in a different way. More like, "fuzzy kitten with Bambi eyes riding a unicorn through a meadow with a flower on its head" kind of cute. :smallbiggrin:

FoE
I'm having a vision of I'm Da Rogue making a Wee Free Men assembly line of tiny tiny little pelts. 1000 "Crivens!" later, a coat is born.

:smallconfused: D'Anna, you are so weird.

FoE.... you don't have just a crush on my avvie, you have a crush on me in real life! It's not the same:smallwink:

Too true. I'm da Rogue has not only stolen my wallet, but my heart. :smallredface:

And anyone who boos at that comment gets their family and friends murdered before their very eyes, just before I have you blinded with hot pokers. :smallmad:

Y'know, your kidney is worth nothing compared to that blue skin of yours..:smallamused:

Actually, considering his resemblance to a Smurf, North is more useful as an ingredient in my potion to make gold. :smalltongue:

Em Blackleaf
2007-10-04, 07:17 PM
Em's avatar is cute, but in a different way. More like, "fuzzy kitten with Bambi eyes riding a unicorn through a meadow with a flower on its head" kind of cute. :smallbiggrin:

You mean, adorable?

And thank you.

Brickwall
2007-10-04, 07:21 PM
Too true. I'm da Rogue has not only stolen my wallet, but my heart. :smallredface:

And anyone who boos at that comment gets their family and friends murdered before their very eyes, just before I have you blinded with hot pokers. :smallmad:

I have no idea why it makes you mad, but I'll just say "Boo" because. Nyeh. :smalltongue:

North
2007-10-04, 07:22 PM
Thanx, North. I'm the ugly bitch now.:smallannoyed:

What the hell, I'm the main actress!:smallbiggrin:

Hey I even gave you top billing.

Also Em's been added to the cast. I prettied up the teaser post. And there is now a subplot of pirates vs ninja. And lots of beer, ale, booze, alcahol, hooch, moonshine, and papa joes midnite special.

@ \/ At least your Henchgoon #1 :smallbiggrin:

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 07:24 PM
1001 Wee Free Men

Starring Im da rogue as Cruela De Vil

North and a lot of electroshock therapy as all the Wee Free Men

D'anna Biers and Face of Evil - As the two henchgoons :smalltongue:

And introducing
Em Blackleaf - as the Little Girl

*Coming soon to a thread near you!*

What the...Hench goon! I deserve at least the mad scientist who either gets killed by his own creations or betrays the main antagonist, sacrificing his life so that the protagonist may win. I mean, I have the inconsistency down pat. If I don't get that, I could still be that guy who exists in one frame at the end of the movie as a vague hint to a sequel. ooh! Or I could be that guy! You know! The guy with the stuff!

A Rainy Knight
2007-10-04, 07:25 PM
You mean, adorable?

And thank you.

There's the word.
*makes a quick check at Thesaurus.com. (www.thesaurus.com)*
You might even say that it's darling, dear, lovable, or precious.

Yes! I finally found out how to put text for the link.

Lilly
2007-10-04, 07:26 PM
Crushes =/= who's avatar is sexiest.

Please go back to discussing the crushes, and not insulting anyone.

North
2007-10-04, 07:27 PM
And I definitely have a crush on Lillys Kayleetar. Serenity has broken me.

@ \/ And that is a cool piratetar!

TheLoveInterest
2007-10-04, 07:27 PM
Hey I even gave you top billing.

Also Em's been added to the cast. I prettied up the teaser post. And there is now a subplot of pirates vs ninja. And lots of beer, ale, booze, alcahol, hooch, moonshine, and papa joes midnite special.
:smallbiggrin: I would totally spend my money to see that movie

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 07:28 PM
I have a crush on any and all forms of Kaylee. Including that amazingly good Kaylee look-a-like, Jewel Staite.
Oh, and Lilly, I think I remember what your sig is. Maybe. Sorta?

SurlySeraph
2007-10-04, 07:31 PM

(and North)

Your avatar is cute. However, it's rogue-i-ness, casual stance, and general attitude are far too Chaotic for me to crush on. Moral considerations > true love!

TheLoveInterest
2007-10-04, 07:37 PM
I think SurlySeraph's avatar is cute too:smallsmile: But there's something about it that I wouldn't like....I think it's because he looks so serious:smallfrown:

FoE
2007-10-04, 07:45 PM
I think I have a crush on that avatar of yours, LoveInterest. It's the peg leg that sells it for me. :smallwink:

TheLoveInterest
2007-10-04, 07:50 PM
I think I have a crush on that avatar of yours, LoveInterest. It's the peg leg that sells it for me. :smallwink:
:smallredface: Oh thanks, I like your avatar too. It's pose really makes it:smallsmile:

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2007-10-04, 08:02 PM
I have a crush on a) D'anna Biers. She's my age, and witty, and lives on the wrong continent.
b) Em Blackleaf. She's also my age.
c) Tea Priestess. She can't be that much older than me, right?

Still lives on the wrong continent though. Bah, i'll stay in Canada.

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 08:06 PM
I have a crush on a) D'anna Biers. She's my age, and witty, and lives on the wrong continent.

A, she?
B, AGE?
C, Wit?
D, Canada, dude. I live in Canada.

But thank you!

Azrael
2007-10-04, 08:09 PM
Wow, talk about a complete mistaken identity.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2007-10-04, 08:12 PM
Must.... Resist... Urge... to... *HEADDESK!!

I got the wit down though?

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 08:13 PM
Actually, 2 of his points were perfectly right. I just like the confuzzling.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2007-10-04, 08:14 PM
See? i just need to look at.... words... more closely....

phoenixineohp
2007-10-04, 08:17 PM
Age and Canada, Wit is relative and the gender thing is... well this is oots. *shrug*

North
2007-10-04, 08:17 PM
Better that it was gotten out now instead of turning out like all those guys who had crushes on the Hanson bros when they first came out.

:smallsmile: And props to Gwyn for admitting it, I keep all my crushes on people well repressed.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2007-10-04, 08:20 PM
Bah, internet is easy. Real life is harder.

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 08:21 PM
It's forgiveable, because I'm hellah sexy.

Micate
2007-10-04, 08:21 PM
You know, they say repressing emotions can turn you blue.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-04, 08:23 PM
North needs to let some things out.

North
2007-10-04, 08:25 PM
Oh No into the sig they go.....

I blame the Avatar on this. And the pepso-frosted flakes.

SurlySeraph
2007-10-04, 08:32 PM
A, she?
B, AGE?
C, Wit?
D, Canada, dude. I live in Canada.

But thank you!

*makes addition to "Evidence that D'anna is male" column*

Actually, 2 of his points were perfectly right. I just like the confuzzling.

But it won't tell me which two! And phoenixineohp didn't clear it up, either! Damn! *erases latest addition*

@V: In case you've already forgotten, YOU KEEP CHANGING YOUR ICON! Your particular brand of insanity doesn't seem gender-specific - you have neither the gleeful destructiveness of crazy boys, nor the hyper-playful mockingness of crazy girls. It isn't obvious.

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 08:35 PM
*makes addition to "Evidence that D'anna is male" column*

But it won't tell me which two! And phoenixineohp didn't clear it up, either! Damn! *erases latest addition*

I said PERFECTLY right. Some or none are imperfectly right as well.
Oh, and it's obscenely obvious what gender I am.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2007-10-04, 08:38 PM
Wait, so you are a girl? *HEADDESK YET AGAIN*

North
2007-10-04, 08:39 PM
Well D'annas got the Male symbol on....

I think D'anna should have some sort of Vaarsuvius avatar now:smallbiggrin:

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 08:39 PM
Ok, not that obvious apparantly.

Brickwall
2007-10-04, 08:40 PM
Wait, so you are a girl? *HEADDESK YET AGAIN*

Oh just say you're bi and save yourself a huge headache. :smallbiggrin:

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 08:40 PM
Well, I am a bi, but a gender defined one.

Brickwall
2007-10-04, 08:42 PM
I was talking to Gwyp, I already know you are.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2007-10-04, 08:42 PM
I was kidding. I'm not that thick. Almost, but not quite. Ok, im quite thin, actually. Gwyn Gifted!

phoenixineohp
2007-10-04, 09:01 PM
I've only seen D' anna post about the types of females they like. But I didn't know about being bi, so I guessed either male or lesbian female. But here it doesn't matter much sometimes. Just makes pronouns annoying. *shurgs* :smalltongue:

Raiser Blade
2007-10-04, 09:03 PM
Could you teach me how to shurg.

It sounds like a cool body movement.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2007-10-04, 09:05 PM
I actually know that one. It's like rolling one shoulder backwards, while the other one stays in place.

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 09:06 PM
I've only seen D' anna post about the types of females they like. But I didn't know about being bi, so I guessed either male or lesbian female. But here it doesn't matter much sometimes. Just makes pronouns annoying. *shurgs* :smalltongue:

Naw, I've espoused the virtues of Clooney, Pitt, Midnight Son and, I'm relatively sure, William Shatner.

Don Julio Anejo
2007-10-04, 09:20 PM
Okay.. D'anna, show me your hands (just show them to your monitor as if I'm there). Are the palms up or down?

Also, when you carry heavy stuff, do you carry it in front of your chest or under your arm?

Raiser Blade
2007-10-04, 09:25 PM
I know a guy who looks at his nails like a girl it's funny.

North
2007-10-04, 09:26 PM
Hey Im straight and Id do Clooney and Pitt.

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 09:29 PM
Okay.. D'anna, show me your hands (just show them to your monitor as if I'm there). Are the palms up or down?

Also, when you carry heavy stuff, do you carry it in front of your chest or under your arm?

Um...What?

At the same time?!?!?!
Well actually...yeah.

Brickwall
2007-10-04, 09:32 PM

...that would make you...not straight. You're at least a 2...:smallconfused:

North
2007-10-04, 09:35 PM
Id wish for Jolie and Dunst. But for bragging rights yeah most celebs are a given. And whats a 2?

Don Julio Anejo
2007-10-04, 09:35 PM
Um...What?
Dammit. Didn't work :biggrin:

It's a little psychological test to tell your gender :P Men tend to show their hands palms up (and women palms down/nails up). Also, men carry heavy stuff in front of their chest while women carry it underneath their arms.

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 09:36 PM
Dammit. Didn't work :biggrin:

It's a little psychological test to tell your gender :P Men tend to show their hands palms up (and women palms down/nails up). Also, men carry heavy stuff in front of their chest while women carry it underneath their arms.

It also has like...given my friend base, mind... a 40% failure rate. At least. Especially on the arm carrying.

Don Julio Anejo
2007-10-04, 09:37 PM
Id wish for Jolie and Dunst. But for bragging rights yeah most celebs are a given. And whats a 2?
Nah. Not most. I doubt you'd want to do Elizabeth Taylor.. she's something like 80 now.

Am I the only one on here who would take Hilary Duff over Dunst? Although Angelina Jolie is pretty much a given..

It also has like...given my friend base, mind... a 40% failure rate. At least. Especially on the arm carrying.
I know.. there's something like 15 or 20 little tattle tales although I can only remember two :frown: Usually they average out with something like 75% accuracy. And it doesn't work in case of gay people - they do stuff opposite gender would.

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 09:39 PM
Nah. Not most. I doubt you'd want to do Elizabeth Taylor.. she's something like 80 now.

Am I the only one on here who would take Hilary Duff over Dunst? Although Angelina Jolie is pretty much a given..

I find you BOTH WRONG. In the extreme. Hollary Duffweiser would make my head implode. Dunst is...eh. Jolie is a no. Since I don't agree, y'all have bad taste.

North
2007-10-04, 09:41 PM

Hence the most.

I have just had a huge crush on Kirsten Dunst for a long time.

zeratul
2007-10-04, 09:43 PM
Hence the most.

I have just had a huge crush on Kirsten Dunst for a long time.

Well....all men do, she is incredibally hot, and was MJ!

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 09:46 PM
Well....all men do, she is incredibally hot, and was MJ!

No, Kirsten Dunst isn't my first choice. REAL men (*coughnerdscough*) like Jewel Staite.

North
2007-10-04, 09:55 PM
Jewelt Staite, Morena Baccarin, Summer Glau and Christina Hendricks all rock but Kirsten stole rhe top of my never-gonna-happen list before Firefly had ever come out.

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 09:57 PM
[COLOR="Sienna"]Serpentine feigning ignorance to bone verb plus topless avi seems to be a good combo. Definitely the avi to beat at this stage.
Hey, I said another that I don't know about. I know one slang verb for bone. I was wondering whether there was another, that might have made that comment a little... less raunchy.

I know everything's moved on, but... I'd have to suggest Goff's Nuturion (oots and non-oots), and also Prince of Cats.

Regarding crushes, I'd be curious to know how many of those who've professed their crushing of me over the times still do so... But I wouldn't ask for such a rollcall. That would seem narcisistic and attention seeking. And we all know I'm neither of those :smallwink:

Trog
2007-10-04, 10:47 PM
Hey, I said another that I don't know about. I know one slang verb for bone. I was wondering whether there was another, that might have made that comment a little... less raunchy.

*looks up from judge note taking*

Sorry, you keep talking at Trog while you are topless and all Trog hears is: "Boob boob boob. Boob boob, boob boob, boob boob boob."

*lights Coffin Nail brand cigarette and takes more notes*

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 11:00 PM
>donks Trog with mace<
Bad troglodyte! BAD! Now quit staring at my axe handle.