PDA

View Full Version : Crush'd

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-21, 09:10 PM
Anonymous or no, this is for discussion of your crushes on this forum.

If you have an anonymous crush, send it to [email protected] with the Subject line, "I've been Crush'd." Here is a good anonymous e-mailer. (http://behidden.com/user_home_page_emailer.php)

I will post new e-mails as soon as possible.

For not-so-anonymous crushes, feel free to post.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-21, 09:24 PM
Rex is running the new Annon. Crushes thread? Let the black mail begin.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-21, 09:27 PM
Blackmail about what? It's now my chance to....((Doesn't want to reveal evil plan.))

phoenixineohp
2007-06-21, 09:51 PM
Mmmmm. Three posts and we are already off topic. Wait... is it four if you include this one? Umm... look over there! A crush! *dashes off*

Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick
2007-06-21, 10:02 PM
I had a crush on Phoenix, and one on Alarra, and now have a crush on Serpentine.

That's right: one at a time.
Madness? Perhaps.

The Great Skenardo
2007-06-21, 10:05 PM
There's a few people on the board that I think are completely awesome people. I wonder if that counts?

magicwalker
2007-06-21, 10:06 PM
This 'crush' you speak of.. is it a metaphor for something.. Can't you just like someone these days? Or like like even??

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-21, 10:10 PM
A crush is a like someone but you're too afraid of telling them in order not to be turned down or finding out that their gender icon is false. Here at Crush'd, we try to move beyond the initial embarrassment and help them get it off their chest.

2007-06-21, 10:14 PM
By that definition, I have no crushes? >.<;

Midnight Son
2007-06-21, 10:15 PM
I have a crush on Ava's Musketeer avatar. What a cutey!

*Hopes Ashildr's not the jealous type*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-21, 10:20 PM
By that definition, I have no crushes? >.<;

The irony, by that definition, is that anyone who posts a crush in this thread, no longer is a crusher, but has become a stalker.

Or maybe still a crush that was brought out into the open.

phoenixineohp
2007-06-21, 10:23 PM
I find that all attempts at defining the word 'crush' have failed to apply to everyone's individual use. That definition certainly doesn't fit my use of the word. There are some people that amaze me and who I really would love to go out to coffee with. There have been some that I would have enjoyed a date with. And some who are remarkably special to me in their own special ways.

Serpentine
2007-06-21, 11:29 PM
There's a few people on the board that I think are completely awesome people. I wonder if that counts?
I'm sure they'd appreciate the acknowledgement regardless:smalltongue:

Hey Rex, think you'd ever muster up the beingbotheredness enough to collate all the other crushes?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-21, 11:46 PM
Probably not, but I'll save all the emails I get so I can do it easily next time.

Uberblah
2007-06-21, 11:48 PM
Eh, I've admitted mine somewhere in the old thread. Now I'm just randomly checking this for new ones.

Serpentine
2007-06-21, 11:57 PM
Well you're obviously not doing it all that randomly. Really randomly would be if you allocated a number to all the threads, rolled a die and checked the corresponding thread for new ones:smalltongue:
Too much ecosystem management:smallsigh:

Ah well Rex, don't blame you.

Khantalas
2007-06-22, 05:50 AM
Hmm. If that's the case, I don't have crushes on people. I just kinda stalk them around. I wonder if they like having a younger, ugly stalker.

I thought a crush was weird unreturned feelings with no logic whatsoever. If it is how it is, then yes, I have crushes. Like, two. Or possibly one.

Logic
2007-06-22, 06:17 AM
I thought a crush was weird unreturned feelings with no logic whatsoever.

Crushes must be absent of Logic? That explains a few things!

Dispozition
2007-06-22, 06:35 AM
I wonder how long it'll take for me to find my next victim crush.

Jibar
2007-06-22, 06:35 AM
or finding out that their gender icon is false.

There's a very good chance we're the only forum on the internets where this is a very recurring and not at all isolated incident.
*sniff*
I'm so proud.
Now, back to flaunting the power of the ovaries!

Serpentine
2007-06-22, 06:38 AM
...which are actually a pair of chocolate chips?

Fleeing Coward
2007-06-22, 07:17 AM
Are all these threads here 90% spam?

Glaivemaster
2007-06-22, 07:28 AM
Are all these threads here 90% spam?

At the risk of joining in the spam, I'll have to say unfortunately so...

There is, of course, a Random Banter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47592) thread which is supposed to be where this sort of stuff goes, but it's got some sort of field around it stopping people from posting there instead of elsewhere

And to make this an on-topic post, I have a collection of all of the anonymous crushes except maybe the last few that Vespe posted on the last thread. If anybody wants a copy you can PM me and I'll email it to you or something.

I'll also post it here as well:

Crush No. 9
I have a crush on Ego slayer.

I know it's not something particularly new, but I am. I mean... Despite what she ssays, she's pretty, smart, and (I'll get stabbed for this) kind.

Perfect person. I cannot deny it... She's just perfect.

... *stabs Zombie*

Crush No. 10
I sort of have a crush on Phoenixineohp. And I also sort of have a crush on Castaras and her pies

No 10 Round 2
Howdy. This is #10. I have developed two more crushes along with the previously mentioned two(three). I now sorta crush on Ego and Syka. I want to meet you in person (the four of you) but I don't know how that could happen.

Crush No 11
I have a crush on Michael J. Fox. And that is totally inappropriate.

Crush No 12
I have a crush on Ms_Elaneous.

There. I said it. It is out in the open.

Crush no 13
I have a crush on the English language. I despise all who take a stab at my love.
I also have a crush on you, seriously, when are you free next? I have Sundays and Tuesday nights off, that sound good sweets? ^^;

Crush no 14
hmmm... well, i used to have some crushes on people here, but not anymore

-Ceika
-The Librarian
-Amotis (record breaker: just 1 days)
-Saithis
-Gezina

i also had one on Death's female avatar....but just for an hour or two...i think someone spiked a love potion on my drink....

and i accept that Michael J. Fox is cute, Angelina is overrated....

actor/actress crush? Renneé Zellweger

there, now stop spamming the thread.

Crush No...15? My internets all buggy so I'll just guess.
Castaras. *drool*

No 16
I jammed down the enter key on accident, and sent you a blank email... Sorry 'bout that.

I never thought that I would get a crush on someone over the internet. It just seemed so silly. But, then she showed up, and she talks in just such a way...

I have a crush on Sweet_Rein.

No 17
Well, I do have a sort of crush on Alarra.

She's kinda awesome, and I think how fun it would be to be at her side, cook her delicious dinner every single night and cuddle her while sleeping.

There are a few problems with this approach, though...

She's engaged, lives at least 6000 miles from here and seems to be a straight woman, so no chance for me at all.

Anyway, life's good and there's plenty of fish in the sea.

No 17 round 2
Hello, this' #17 updating.

So Alarra's not engaged? I remember reading somewhere she were.

And I also misdid my distance calculus. In a straight line, she lives only 4260 miles from here.
So, yay! I might have a slight chance if I find a way to remove the "small" distance barrier.

And I hope she doesn't mind the fact that I'm female.

*Starts to devise ambitious plan to move to Virginia

No 18
I have a crush on Scorpina. Hey I'm #3!

No 19
I read the other confessions board earlier and I just have to say I have a major crush on MidnightSon, too. There I admitted it. He's nice looking and cool and his posts make me smile. He might even know who I am, but I will never tell him because I'
m too chicken.

No 20
mostly an admiration than true 'crush', but enough that i could see it if in rl

EmeraldRose
Serpentine

(and no, not just to join with the rest)

It's number 20, episode 2!
#20 again Hi!

Anyway, what with the no comment Vespe? And you're welcome Serpentine :D

Even if I don't matter... :(

Anyway, a pair more to add to the 'official' list.

Moon_Called
Bor

Of course, there are only a few guys I can say that I have a 'crush' on (2 or 3 by my count, now...)

I'm sure I'll be back, so farewell for now! :)

It's number 20, back again.
As I said in the first message, "mostly an admiration than true 'crush', but enough that i could see it if in rl" (hence the use of 'crush' in my second).
Especcially as if I do end up with a full blown crush on someone here, it'll probably be known.

I figured it would probably not be a bad idea to help clear up Bor's confusion. :)
I am a guy (and rather young), who likes girls, but able to admit when a guy is attractive. Whether it be physically or mentally/personality-wise (like Bor).

Yes, when I posted the four, I did know the genders.
(and partially trying to get the number of anonymous entries to at least match the number of pages - by my count, it's two over with this one)

I suppose this would be a good place for a rl crush too... There's only three that have ever gotten to an actual Crush. And all seem about hopeless.
First, I met her about 6 years ago and we last saw each other two years ago. My first Crush (I thought) - and I was actually able to tell her that. But I was never able to say anything, let alone ask her out or anything. I mean, I know (and have told others) that the key is talking with people, but it's a bit different.
Second, I actually met (at latest) in fourth grade. We were fairly good friends for being fourth graders of opposite genders. Saw her again more recently, but before meeting my first crush and only two years into my 'first' crush did I realize I had one on her. But I haven't seen her for a fair number of years, so it's not like I can really do anything.
Third, a friend of mine a grade below me (but we're the same age, roughly). I sort of lost contact with her over the past couple years, and last I heard she was in a 'girl phase' and dating a friend she made over the summer. Although, I felt fairly happy that she was happy.

Anyway, I figure that those three are more or less lost causes to try to do anything about. But, I can't get them out of my head. I mean, the one I had to be around for about five years straight and could barely work up the nerve to say anything near her. The other, I'm still having dreams of (she's been slightly older, but roughly my age - you know how you just know things in dreams?), but haven't seen in too many years.
And the third, I don't know... Although I used to, I can't really see us together. And if she's happy, that's great.

no 21
Hey all.

I have a (small) crush on Castaras... and Gezina.

no 22
i have a big crush on saithas...

no 23
Ooh! Ooh! I've got one!

Well, twoo..

Full of crush for Bor and Death's Female Avatars. :3

no 24
<3 Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick

no 25
Dang, now I can't be original...I have a crush on Shiny too

Numba Twent-ay Six
Both Shiny and Dis are really cute!

Number 27! Come on down! You're the next contestant on The Anonymous Crushes Thread!
So, since two people have complained about not having any crushes I figured I should send this. I wouldn't call these crushes. (Sorry guys ;) They're more like "I-think-you're-particularly-awesome-and-attractive."

So, Shiny is very good with words, I stand in awe. From what little I know of him, he is certainly charming.

SDF. Yes, and he knows why he's awesome. ;) And, You Part III confirms that he does have awesome hair.

Number 28
I don't get crushes any more. Not since I started getting laid.
Nothing to see here, move along...

It's....Number....*checks* 29! Which is the tenth prime number!
Yes, I trust you enough not to reveal my name. Anyway, I have felt obligated to do this for awhile, so I would like if you would post the following (or just this entire thing, whatever you feel like).

*ahem*
I, My Name, have a crush on Brickwall. He's totally awesome.

I don't feel like putting any details down. Sorry!

It's number 29. Just like that guy on that sports team.
So... I have a huge crush on Catch. Ever since he posted his pictures in the 'You' thread, I've been smitten. He's...

It's not fair! Boys shouldn't be allowed to be that pretty!

*grumbleblushgrumble*

It's number 30! [Insert obscure World of Warcraft reference]
I used to have a huge crush on Bor. It makes sence. He's funny, he's smart, he's wise...

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm a minor, I would have said something already.

Number 31. No funny quote this time.
I have a crush on Scorpina. Well, I'm not sure if it's a crush or something less or more serious, but it's there.

..."not allowed to have crushes on me", right. You ain't my mother! I can have a crush on whomever I like whenever I like it.

Then again, it would be creepy if you were my mother. *shudders at the thought*

Number 32
castaras

Number 33
Here's a toughy. Try to geuss who I am.

I have a crush on Kabuto, Rock Lee, Zidane and Bakura, as portrayed in YGO Abriged.

Sorry, Fus, but it was just so funny

Among the many I've had in real life, a few stand out from people here:

Ego Slayer
Lilly
Alarra
Saithis
Moon_Called

Through everything I've heard and seen, I have now developed a crush on Ashildr.
Just simply amazing, but alas, I don't get to chat to her.
*awaits for Ashildr and her shiny shirt to show up again*

Number 36.
<3 dis!

Nevrmore.
Definitely Nevrmore.

I have a crush on Khan.

There, Khan, someone said you.

Oh, and Nightwing too.

Now can everyone stop complaining?

I will confess to a crush on Gezina, but being myself, I am far too shy to even speak to her to get it out of my system. Compounding upon the already present anxiety, she has recently left all possible contact for an undisclosed amount of time for health reasons. I was fine with not speaking to her to instead simply know she was around, but now I'm afraid that she may not return.

Gezina, come back soon, I love you!

Four-Tay
Phoenixineohp
The best way I can think of describing just how much of a crush I have on her is by only saying that I can't think of a way anymore to do so. All attempts just go back to her name.

Fooooorty One
I like Khan!

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything, AKA the Artist Formerly known as.... 42!
I like Ashildr, she is like a really hot Indiana Jones.

Valmaiden is hawt !

I like Khan, too!

I have a crush on someone here that "plays for the other team."

Well, I suppose we could always go pick up chicks together...

So yeah, I might have something vaguely resembling a crush on Alarra.

You know....I don't really like to make my crushes public on a forum, or even anonymous. I prefer to let the people in question find out through my actions.

But since they whined...I have had what one could term a crush on Helgraf for at least a couple months now, and AngelSword as well, although perhaps not as long.

I admit, I confess!

I think that Ego Slayer is really cute. But that's not really new news. Besides, she doesn't appreciate it, so I'm certainly not gonna tell her. :P

I find Saithis Bladewing's mystery alluring. Even though she's gone now. I keep trying to work up the courage to send her a message someday, but I heard somewhere she has a boyfriend. Damn.

Number 49
Okay, while I have the cloak of anonymity, I think that Vorpal Tribble is hot and Trog is awesome and crushable, though taken already.

But the object of my affections is Averagejoe. I don't know if he's taken or not or what he looks like, but his posts are awesome and anyone that awesome has to be cool.

I like Khan to-, er, three!

Ok, I'll stop now.

I have a crush on Vespe Ratavo.

Maybe not a huge crush, more like a tiny "Awww, he's cute and likable" kind of crush. At least that's all I'll admit to. But a crush none the less.

So there.

Apparently it starts at #9 as well. Oh well

Serpentine
2007-06-22, 08:00 AM
Right, that does it. I have a girl-crush on Dancing Nomad. Everything she says, I want to respond with "I love you".:smallbiggrin: ...have done so a couple of times, too...

Running Wuss: You're new here, huh? You'll learn. Oh, and you know you just contributed to said spam, right?:smalltongue:
edit: whoa, wait, you're in Sydney? Wow, you're the second person (besides me and Goff) I know of who's actually in NSW.

Dispozition
2007-06-22, 08:10 AM
edit: whoa, wait, you're in Sydney? Wow, you're the second person (besides me and Goff) I know of who's actually in NSW.

Nah, there are about 4 that I know...I just can't remember most of them :P

Ink is the only one I can remember off the top of my head.

Serpentine
2007-06-22, 08:14 AM
Really?! Curses! Why was I not informed?!
...I has no more crushes to confess. A couple of avatar-related ones, but they's all a-taken now :smallfrown:

Trog
2007-06-22, 08:17 AM
*Trog shuffles in with a picnic basket looking a little mauled*

You'd think that the rangers would discourage the bears from attacking wouldn't you? Yeah. Trog got a boo boo. *examines his wounds* Trog will get him to the taxidermist later.

Anyhoo since this is the new place all the kids are gonna be hanging out in Trog brought refreshments.

*digs in picnic basket*

Let's see... Trog brought those little candy heart thingies, oysters, a bottle of wine or two, and of course plenty of orange soda and spam. Dig in!

Dragor
2007-06-22, 08:19 AM
Castaras.... and Shazbaa at one point.

Shazbaa's self portraits say it all, really... but I'm only 14. This'll make me sound very strange.

Castaras.... well, same age, same interests (hell, we're on the GiTP forum, we must have something in common).... and pie- don't forget the pie.

Dragor out.

RationalGoblin
2007-06-22, 10:50 AM
Eh, I'm to lazy to do secretly, so here we go.

I have a crush on Castaras, as she's smart, not annoying, from what I've seen of her photos, shes pretty, same age, and she has nearly the same hobbys as me!

Lemme see.. anymore crushes? Scorpina, I guess. Pretty and smart, though, she's not my age, so no.

squidthingy
2007-06-22, 10:54 AM
Castaras.... and Shazbaa at one point.

Shazbaa's self portraits say it all, really... but I'm only 14. This'll make me sound very strange.

Castaras.... well, same age, same interests (hell, we're on the GiTP forum, we must have something in common).... and pie- don't forget the pie.

Dragor out.

Eh, I'm to lazy to do secretly, so here we go.

I have a crush on Castaras, as she's smart, not annoying, from what I've seen of her photos, shes pretty, same age, and she has nearly the same hobbys as me!

Lemme see.. anymore crushes? Scorpina, I guess. Pretty and smart, though, she's not my age, so no.

Too people posted a crush on the same person in succession, I think this calls for a battle to the death

MR.PIXIE
2007-06-22, 11:05 AM
Serpintine:She's charming, funny, and she has scales:smallredface:
What a turn on!

Hephaestus
2007-06-22, 11:27 AM
What a turn on!

Agreed! Now we must fight to the death over her. Fantastic!

MR.PIXIE
2007-06-22, 11:31 AM
*Takes out ten mortar lanchers* vvwoosh! W.T.H I missed,WITH A CANNON!!:smallfurious:
Ten cookies to whoever gets the referance!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 11:46 AM
I have a friend here who has a crush. His name is Mr. Sledgehammer. He has a crush on your face.

RationalGoblin
2007-06-22, 11:59 AM
Too people posted a crush on the same person in succession, I think this calls for a battle to the death

Ah, but you didn't say it had to be an honorable battle, did you? I call a tactical nuklear strike on everyone. Boom. I win. Game over man!

MR.PIXIE
2007-06-22, 12:03 PM
Sorry, instant regeneration and imunity to radiation!

smellie_hippie
2007-06-22, 12:04 PM
I have a crush on Mtn Faerie. :smallamused:

Dragor
2007-06-22, 12:05 PM
Hey, I'm ready for this. I have a P.S.O.D....

(Pokey Stick of Doom TM)

MR.PIXIE
2007-06-22, 12:07 PM
Imunity to doom AND pointy sticks too:smalltongue:

Dragor
2007-06-22, 12:09 PM
Oh, come on. This stick doesn't grant saves.

What are you, a level 40 Immunity Specialist?

MR.PIXIE
2007-06-22, 12:10 PM
It doesn't?~ OW!! MY EYE!!!!!!

Lucky
2007-06-22, 12:17 PM
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8106/motivator772269xh1.jpg

MR.PIXIE
2007-06-22, 12:29 PM
Ah, but you didn't say it had to be an honorable battle, did you? I call a tactical nuklear strike on everyone. Boom. I win. Game over man!

Wait~ you just killed your sweetie!!
and actualy Dragor I live in a force-field

RationalGoblin
2007-06-22, 12:35 PM
Really? How about this then. She is not a mere BEING! She has no need for petty titles such as "mortal". Satisfied?

Hephaestus
2007-06-22, 12:40 PM
I have a crush on Lucky for coming up with that picture. Pure awesome. Pure appropriate...

KoDT69
2007-06-22, 12:53 PM
Crushes must be absent of Logic? That explains a few things!

Actually that's about the best definition of a crush. Sometimes they just happen then you look back and can't figure it out yourself. I remember when I was much younger having crushes then now I look back and have no clue what I saw in them? :smallconfused:

Now that I'm older I see a little more logic related to feelings and whatever. For a few reasons I do understand, you could consider these my crushes on the board (even though I'm married, but would never divorce my wife).

Saph, Talya, Serpentine, & SweetRein - Reasons? I like their posting styles, attention to the posters' intent, reasoning ability, and overall attitude I read in their posts. I wish my wife thought more like these gals!

HotSake
2007-06-22, 01:28 PM
I have a crush on Dean Fellithor.

Azrael
2007-06-22, 01:33 PM
I have a crush on Dean Fellithor.

Stop it, Hot. Just because you could get your laughs in while getting his last thread locked is no reason to carry that baggage over here.

And while you're at it, take a gander at the Rules (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?a=1) if you haven't done so yet.

Jibar
2007-06-22, 01:40 PM

These days I'm tempted to disagree with your comment, but carry on. Don't me drag on this fit of mindlessness.

MandibleBones
2007-06-22, 01:55 PM
I'll freely admit that I admire Shazbaa, both in looks and general awesomeness. I can't really call it a crush, but I can definitely say she's awesome.

HotSake
2007-06-22, 02:04 PM
Stop it, Hot. Just because you could get your laughs in while getting his last thread locked is no reason to carry that baggage over here.

And while you're at it, take a gander at the Rules (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?a=1) if you haven't done so yet.
What? I like him. I'm glad he's on this board. It was never my intention to get his thread locked, and I resent the implication.

edit: Of course, this isn't the place to discuss it. You can PM me if you'd like.

Glaivemaster
2007-06-22, 02:05 PM

Put a lot more bluntly than I did, well done! And it still fails to work :smallfrown:

Ermm...must make this post On Topic somehow. Can I do it without revealing my crush? I think *so*

I don't personally see the attraction everyone on the forum seems to have towards Castaras/Serpentine/Ego Slayer. No offence to those three, but nothing about them strikes me as especially crushable on

MandibleBones
2007-06-22, 02:07 PM
With Castaras, at least, I think it's the "She's cool!" factor. I mean, I personally don't have a crush on her, 'cause that'd be rather creepy of me, but I heartily second the "she's cool" thing.

Might be the same for the other two, couldn't tell.

Jibar
2007-06-22, 02:09 PM
I don't personally see the attraction everyone on the forum seems to have towards Castaras/Serpentine/Ego Slayer. No offence to those three, but nothing about them strikes me as especially crushable on

Well, I don't know about two of those, but I can honestly say that when I had been feeling at my worst, one of them did something that meant a lot to me.
Granted, she probably doesn't know what it was, but hey, she did it.
These three do a lot on the boards, that nobody else would. We gotta be truly thankful they're here.
I mean, hell, not every forum gets their own personal angels. :smallsmile:

Lucky
2007-06-22, 02:17 PM
Put a lot more bluntly than I did, well done! And it still fails to work :smallfrown: I've never been one for subtlety.

I don't personally see the attraction everyone on the forum seems to have towards Castaras/Serpentine/Ego Slayer. No offence to those three, but nothing about them strikes me as especially crushable onHonestly, I think it's just the pure "exposure" aspect, if you will. Those three are probably the females who post the most in Friendly Banter and SMBG.
Nothing against them, they clearly are great people, but the amount of posts they have is what I think sets them apart from the rest. People are more inclined to "like" someone they think they know better, so the more posts they see of them, the more they "like" them. I'm sure they are plenty of awesome females around who don't post as much.

Also, with Castaras and Ego, they are still in there teens. If you will look at the majority of guys who have posted crushes... You guest it, early-to-mid teens.

Call_me_Fate
2007-06-22, 02:26 PM
I'm sure they are plenty of awesome females around who don't post as much.

:smallredface: You are talking about me! :smallredface:

Azrael
2007-06-22, 02:32 PM
But of course, m'Lady.

The Great Skenardo
2007-06-22, 02:34 PM
:smallredface: You are talking about me! :smallredface:

:smallbiggrin:

2007-06-22, 03:06 PM
Of course, it would be relevant to consider; the 'exposure' effect may not be entirely unjustified.

I myself find some degree of social aptitude attractive, so someone willing to put themselves out there is more likely to catch my attention (although, as I've learned, forums are a poor place to judge such).

Also, if anybody's going to have a poking stick....I mean, c'mon.

Dragonrider
2007-06-22, 06:36 PM
I don't really have any playground crush....although for a while I had a tiny avvie-crush on Jibar's avatar.... It makes my mouth water for chocolate chip muffins... :smalltongue: But I don't know if that counts because generally you don't want to eat your crush.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 06:48 PM
I don't really have any playground crush....although for a while I had a tiny avvie-crush on Jibar's avatar.... It makes my mouth water for chocolate chip muffins... :smalltongue: But I don't know if that counts because generally you don't want to eat your crush.

Except in the case of zombies. Zombie wuv. The purest love of all. :smallbiggrin:

2007-06-22, 06:50 PM
Except in the case of zombies. Zombie wuv. The purest love of all. :smallbiggrin:
This wouldn't be hilarious if it weren't for my distinctly impure interpretation of certain previous statements.

C'est la vie.

Dragonrider
2007-06-22, 06:52 PM
*glares*

Ow! my virgin ears!

:smalltongue:

Cyrano
2007-06-22, 10:30 PM
Rex, I have a crush on you. Seriously. You do nothing all day except insult people and jump around on a phallic symbol, and I adore that.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-22, 10:46 PM
A man is only judged by the phallic nature of his pogostick, and his ability to pound on it all night long.

Cyrano
2007-06-22, 10:47 PM
A man is only judged by the phallic nature of his pogostick, and his ability to pound on it all night long.

And his skill at ingesting rubber. By those are all men judged.

Uberblah
2007-06-22, 10:49 PM
I would Kinky this, but Rex is here so we all know it's kinky.

Cyrano
2007-06-22, 10:56 PM
I also have a serious, worldconsuming crush on T3h Gunsling4r m0d3rat0R. Seriously. Strong men in positions of authority.
Plus guns.
It all equals winz!

Serpentine
2007-06-22, 11:59 PM
I had a crush on Phoenix, and one on Alarra, and now have a crush on Serpentine.

What a turn on!

Agreed! Now we must fight to the death over her. Fantastic!
:smallredface: :smalleek: Has the world run mad?!

Honestly, I think it's just the pure "exposure" aspect, if you will. Those three are probably the females who post the most in Friendly Banter and SMBG.
Nothing against them, they clearly are great people, but the amount of posts they have is what I think sets them apart from the rest. People are more inclined to "like" someone they think they know better, so the more posts they see of them, the more they "like" them. I'm sure they are plenty of awesome females around who don't post as much.
:smallsigh: At last, voices of sanity.

Well, I don't know about two of those, but I can honestly say that when I had been feeling at my worst, one of them did something that meant a lot to me.
Granted, she probably doesn't know what it was, but hey, she did it.
These three do a lot on the boards, that nobody else would. We gotta be truly thankful they're here.
I mean, hell, not every forum gets their own personal angels. :smallsmile:
You know that's really mean, right?

Uberblah
2007-06-23, 12:07 AM
I have admitted to having a crush on Syka for the very reason that her posts are intelligent and witty. That's appealing to me. And she's a prime example of a woman who doesn't post often but is very crushable. By the way, has anyone seen her lately?

Lucky
2007-06-23, 12:10 AM
I have admitted to having a crush on Syka for the very reason that her posts are intelligent and witty. That's appealing to me. And she's a prime example of a woman who doesn't post often but is very crushable. By the way, has anyone seen her lately?Guy, she posted in FB just over a day ago. That's not a long time. I take a couple days off from the forums every now and then, not a big deal.

Though no notices when I do it. :smallsigh:

Uberblah
2007-06-23, 12:14 AM
Ah. See, I went on vacay last Friday, the 17th and didn't get back until Thursday the 21st. So I haven't really seen any posts by anyone.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-06-23, 12:16 AM
I take a couple days off from the forums every now and then, not a big deal.

Though no notices when I do it. :smallsigh:

We just consider ourselves Lucky instead. :smalltongue:

Looking over the thread I suppose the definition of a crush changes from person to person. Although I don't think many people trust Rex to much, I haven't seen him personally post any anonymous ones yet...

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-23, 12:26 AM
I haven't received any yet. I can't post things I don't have. Unless you want me to make some up.

Skippy
2007-06-23, 12:40 AM
>.>
<.<

Nothing for me?

I guess nope...

*kicks self-esteem when it's on the floor, then stab*

Jibar
2007-06-23, 02:08 AM
You know that's really mean, right?

Elaborate, scaly mistress!

Serpentine
2007-06-23, 02:35 AM
A variation on a rant of mine in Ye Olde Threade. Along the lines of "damned if I suppose it's me, damned if I don't suppose it's me". Only this time, it's about something truly worthy, which exaggerates the results of any incorrect supposition even further.

While I'm at it... I may as well post some... "crushes in the sense that they're really awesome and I generally enjoy reading what they post": Shiny is cool (and that first You pic? Rowr:smallwink:). Jibar is truly fantastically awexome (also cute, even for a Rednut:smalltongue:). Rawhide is increasingly acquiring pleasantness. Bor, Zeb and Midnight Son, while certainly not my type (I like pretty-boys, sorry:smalltongue:) and likely at least a couple of decades older than me, they don't read... well... old. I've already mentioned Dancing Nomad... No matter what she says, Ego is truly gorgeous. Rex is fun (and, if I recall correctly, also cute). Death rules this world and the next. Ummm...AngleSword has a spiffing avatar and a spiffing suit - certainly eye-catching. I've always had a soft spot Prince of Cats, and also AtomicKitKat (largely due, I think, to a certain interaction within a few days of my signing up...). Dis is a very nice guy has a heart as cold, black and sharp-edged as obsidian. I haven't seen very much from Castaras to make me adore her, but she did have a My Little Pony avatar, which makes her quite awesome in my books.
Hmm. I'm afraid 'twould appear I'm heading towards another Appreciation thread, but these are sort of more people I have a particular soft spot for, with a few appreciations thrown in. No doubt I've missed some truly crucial people... like Vorpal Tribble! Again, not appearance-wise my type (did I mention I like pretty-boys?:smalltongue:), but my goodness he writes some good/entertaining/engaging posts.

Dispozition
2007-06-23, 03:38 AM
Dis is a very nice guy.

Goddamn it! When will you people realise I'm not nice...When I ask!!

Thank you none the less...It makes my cold, dark heart feel all slightly less cold and dark...But not much...

Serpentine
2007-06-23, 08:23 AM
Goddamn it! When will you people realise I'm not nice...When I ask!!

Thank you none the less...It makes my cold, dark heart feel all slightly less cold and dark...But not much...
Tsk. You just can't please some people:smallyuk: FINE I'll go fix it then!

WhatIsGravity
2007-06-23, 08:50 AM
I have a crush on everyone here! :elan:

Serpentine
2007-06-23, 08:53 AM
>gasp< You slut!

WhatIsGravity
2007-06-23, 08:54 AM
Just spreading the Elan spirit! :tongue:

Hugs for all!

MandibleBones
2007-06-23, 11:18 AM
I have a crush on everyone here!

Hey, SOMEONE had to be honest.

2007-06-23, 11:23 AM
Death rules this world and the next.

Aww, why am I always mentioned in a list?

(Does this remind you of anyone?):smallwink:

'Gravity is being very down to Earth with his crush. *nods wisely*

Cyrano
2007-06-23, 02:02 PM
'Gravity is being very down to Earth with his crush. *nods wisely*

Death is being very shut up with his shutting the heck up now.
Please.

SurlySeraph
2007-06-23, 07:13 PM
Amiria, Countess of Misspelling. Partly because of the cute avatar, partly because the odd vaguely Germanic text she put for her location is amusing and awesome, partly because her sig is cool, partly because her posts are intelligent. But mostly because her name is made out of win.

The Great Skenardo
2007-06-23, 08:12 PM
Death is being very shut up with his shutting the heck up now.
Please.

Sounds like the aforementioned pun police are really cracking down, eh? :smallwink:

Hmm. in Code,

Lehahurk
seccliwedi

Cyrano
2007-06-23, 10:13 PM
Sounds like the aforementioned pun police are really cracking down, eh? :smallwink:

Hmm. in Code,

Lehahurk
seccliwedi

I'm honoured, but really I just wanna get back at Death.
Kidding! Trust me, if you start punning I'll kill you too.
I will! Don't think I won't!

CUZ I WILL!

Serpentine
2007-06-23, 10:41 PM
Aww, why am I always mentioned in a list?

(Does this remind you of anyone?):smallwink:

Shaddap. Anyway, none of mine are real crushes, not yet anyway:smallwink: :smalltongue:

Also: to any persons who have been somehow insulted or offended or something by what I've said in here: wha'? where? Telllllll meeeeeeeeee!:smalleek: :smallfrown:

Cyrano
2007-06-23, 10:43 PM
Shaddap. Anyway, none of mine are real crushes, not yet anyway:smallwink: :smalltongue:

Also: to any persons who have been somehow insulted or offended or something by what I've said in here: wha'? where? Telllllll meeeeeeeeee!:smalleek: :smallfrown:

Here's the MALE translation of your words.

Hi, yaknow, I really hate you and don't want to go out with you, but I'm gonna be polite and avoid that, mkay? Yeah, thanks, that's great. Now I'm gonna talk about frills and stuff, or maybe and then it dissolves. Them males don't care much about anything else. Or maybe they just dissolve when them females go all "It's not you, it's your speech impediment" on ya.

Dragonrider
2007-06-23, 10:44 PM
Everyone look out. D'Anna's on the rampage.

Cyrano
2007-06-23, 10:46 PM
I'm Noticed! Just for that, You get a Kiss and a Hug. Then I'll leave YOu to Wonder if I'm male or feMale.This is capitilization protest. If it annoys you, maybe you should stop doing it, eh? Eh? EH?

EEEEEH?

Serpentine
2007-06-23, 10:53 PM
...you guys really need to stop using Babelfish.com.

Dragonrider
2007-06-23, 11:08 PM
I'm Noticed! Just for that, You get a Kiss and a Hug. Then I'll leave YOu to Wonder if I'm male or feMale.This is capitilization protest. If it annoys you, maybe you should stop doing it, eh? Eh? EH?

EEEEEH?

Crap. I noticed after I posted that I added a capital in your name...

My middle name is Anna, okay?! :smallbiggrin: Habits are hard to break!!

Cyrano
2007-06-23, 11:13 PM
Alternatively, you could, um, not.
Ever.
Yaknow.
Just trying to help.
ANyway, that post GoeS for EveryoNe on thIs foRum everYwhEre.

Dragonrider
2007-06-23, 11:21 PM

We know, D'anna.
We love you too.
....even if we DON'T know your gender.
(and don't make that into something dirty, 'cuz I see it coming! :smallwink:)

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-06-24, 01:49 PM
No doubt I've missed some truly crucial people... like Vorpal Tribble! Again, not appearance-wise my type (did I mention I like pretty-boys?:smalltongue:), but my goodness he writes some good/entertaining/engaging posts.
HA! Yeah, if there is one thing I ain't it's a 'pretty boy'.

*snerks*

But thats ok, alot of ladies out there that go for the rugged look :smallamused:

ocato
2007-06-24, 03:12 PM
HA! Yeah, if there is one thing I ain't it's a 'pretty boy'.

*snerks*

But thats ok, alot of ladies out there that go for the rugged look :smallamused:

Damn you rugged look!

I admit, freely, that I am 21 years old and could not in a month grow hair on my face enough to match the hair on my feet.

That's right, I'm a baby face and I have hobbit feet, wanna fight about it?

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-06-24, 03:19 PM
Damn you rugged look!

I admit, freely, that I am 21 years old and could not in a month grow hair on my face enough to match the hair on my feet.

That's right, I'm a baby face and I have hobbit feet, wanna fight about it?
Ouch, lol. It may also be genetics. If of eastern asian or native american heritage it's much harder.

I on the other hand have mostly german and welsh genes. I was in need of a shave before I was 12... don't know that that's much of a trade-off. I HATED shaving. Thats one of the reasons why I finally let it grow out a little. Much more pleasant to just trim every couple days.

Rawhide
2007-06-24, 03:41 PM
I will admit to being both baby-faced and rugged. I look very very young, but at the drop of a hat I can grow a mean beard.

EDIT: Oops, thought this was the You thread. Perhaps we are a mite bit off-topic?

Cyrano
2007-06-24, 05:45 PM
I will admit to being both baby-faced and rugged. I look very very young, but at the drop of a hat I can grow a mean beard.

EDIT: Oops, thought this was the You thread. Perhaps we are a mite bit off-topic?

WHy don'T we spEnd all daY ArguIng abOuT it, Eh?
AnywAys, I MusT Say thAt I faLl fOr BotH the RaggEd RougH ruggEd loOk, And the CompLetelY ConfusEd innoCent boY/giRl looK. UnfortUnaTeLy, theRe hAs not beEn a SinglE docuMentEd casE of FemAle RuggedNess looking gooD sinCe VasqueZ in AlienS.
I do, hoWevEr, have A cruSh on dolpHins. RawhIde, if I coUld maKe E-ValentInes and thIs was ValenTines daY, You'd gEt One!Ve are getting annoyed now, yesyes?

Skippy
2007-06-24, 06:03 PM
I don't know why, but I have the strange feeling that D'anna is trying to say something...

Mr. Moon
2007-06-24, 06:13 PM
Really? I thought s/he was just spouting out his/her normal load of nonsenicle quibble.

@V: Of all people to point out my flaws...

Cyrano
2007-06-24, 06:15 PM
Really? I thought s/he was just spouting out his/her normal load of nonsenicle quibble.

Now aren't you....special?

One day I'm going to look up "nonsenicle" and see what the hell senicle is, since apparantly that's what most people are.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-24, 06:22 PM
What? And somehow, you D'anna, are the only person I read with an Accent, and one of those difficult to understand French-Canadian accents. Is it a French accent, or a Canadian Accent? Neither, it's unintelligible rabble.

Cyrano
2007-06-24, 06:26 PM
What? And somehow, you D'anna, are the only person I read with an Accent, and one of those difficult to understand French-Canadian accents. Is it a French accent, or a Canadian Accent? Neither, it's unintelligible rabble.

Now I'm special too. Why, we can spend all day just hanging out in our "special" club where people care about your "special" opinions.
Also, I am NOT French-canadian, I can't speak french, canadian's don't HAVE an accent (unless you're talking from the point of view of an aussie, brit or new zealander), and lastly, me being "the only person [you] read with an accent" means that you are reading me (how does THAT work?) out loud, with an accent. Oh! I almost forgot. Accent is spelled accent, not Accent. Get your freakin' capitals straight.

Now doesn't that make us all feel better?

Mr. Moon
2007-06-24, 06:31 PM
alRighT, d'aNNa, timE tO caLm doWn. yOu sHoUlD KnoW tHaT bLoWinG uP aboUt It jUsT maKES US mORe lIKEly tO buG yOU aBoUT it MoRe. ^_^

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-24, 06:32 PM
Accent is Spelled "A-C-C-E-N-T", Second, I read you in my head, which is normally my voice, but when it comes to your speech. Thirdly, I say French-Canadian as a Simile to your writing style. British, Aussie, and even Mexican accents are easily deciphered, but the French-Canadian, by far, have one of the worse. Be lucky I didn't say Thick Scottish.

I never make Spelling Mistakes.

Cyrano
2007-06-24, 06:33 PM
alRighT, d'aNNa, timE tO caLm doWn. yOu sHoUlD KnoW tHaT bLoWinG uP aboUt It jUsT maKES US mORe lIKEly tO buG yOU aBoUT it MoRe. ^_^

I aM afRaid, My deAr gIrl MoOncaLled, tHat AngEr is noT thE sTAte You jusT SaW mE reVerT to. ThaT wAs my, HoW yoU Say, "I aRe dRyeR thAN j00" 'TudE. AnnOy mE aLl yoU LiKe. WasTinG yoUr tiMe is JuST Funny!

EDIT: Accent is actually spelled accent, otherwise it would be 6 different words. You made several mistakes right there. And also, my dear lovely idiot king, what you read my writing as makes not a whit of difference to me. After refuting your use of simile, you seem to think that I care. I'm sorry, Rex, but I love your pogo, not your points. Now get hoppin'.

Rawhide
2007-06-24, 09:43 PM
The Hairy Modfather: Alright everyone, settle down. There will be no more belittling of posters or excessive capitalisation. Random banter should go to the current Random Banter thread, pictures and the like should go to the current You thread.

Quincunx
2007-06-25, 04:28 AM
I've spent eleven? twelve? years on this wild, unknowable Internet, but this is the first day I've wandered into a chat and found someone discussing a picture* of my glorious butt**. Does that count as a crush?

*Neither avatar nor character.

**Euphemism not to scale.

Charity
2007-06-25, 08:14 AM
How can we tell without seeing the picture?

MR.PIXIE
2007-06-25, 10:26 AM
I have a crush on everyone here! :elan:

:smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek:
I mus-st g-go clean m-myselfmy b-brain with l-ly-lyy-acid

The Great Skenardo
2007-06-25, 12:12 PM
I've spent eleven? twelve? years on this wild, unknowable Internet, but this is the first day I've wandered into a chat and found someone discussing a picture* of my glorious butt**. Does that count as a crush?

*Neither avatar nor character.

**Euphemism not to scale.

Well, it's either flattering or damn creepy, depending on the parties involved and the level of appreciation expressed.

Alas, I wouldn't count it as a crush :smalltongue:

Khantalas
2007-06-25, 09:20 PM
So, to be somewhat vague and somewhat not, I may or may not have something not quite like a crush but also something like a crush on a wonderful person that is without a dock. Or with one. She knows who she is. Or not.

I told you I was gonna be vague... or not.

And yes, this is serious. If you can get what I am talking about, that is.

Serpentine
2007-06-25, 09:34 PM
Oh gawd. If that was a very roundabout reference to the clue for my name... you ought to be ashamed of yourself:smalltongue: Haven't seen you around much lately, though, Khan. Where've you been hiding?

Quincunx, was "glorious butt" your term or theirs?

The Great Skenardo
2007-06-25, 09:36 PM
So, to be somewhat vague and somewhat not, I may or may not have something not quite like a crush but also something like a crush on a wonderful person that is without a dock. Or with one. She knows who she is. Or not.

I told you I was gonna be vague... or not.

And yes, this is serious. If you can get what I am talking about, that is.

Well, who can blame you? As ladies go, she is certainly without pier.

Khantalas
2007-06-25, 09:37 PM
Well, who can blame you? As ladies go, she is certainly without pier.

That's evil. Makes me wonder why I haven't thought of that myself.

Serpentine
2007-06-25, 09:37 PM
*groan* >headdesk<
Whoever came up with that term... genius.

Yiel
2007-06-25, 09:41 PM
Maybe you guys should levee this reference alone before it creates a gulf and you are left without anchorage.

Khantalas
2007-06-25, 09:41 PM
Haven't seen you around much lately, though, Khan. Where've you been hiding?

Beach house. Glorious sea. Beautiful girls. No internet. For now, at least.

The Great Skenardo
2007-06-25, 09:44 PM
Shore you were. :smalltongue:

Serpentine
2007-06-25, 09:50 PM
No more puns now, I mean it!
...waits for someone to get the reference.

The Great Skenardo
2007-06-25, 09:53 PM
...Anybody want a peanut?
[/Andre]

zeratul
2007-06-25, 10:27 PM
I'm kinda surprised this thread hasn't been closed, ya know what with the lack of crushes

Gnome King
2007-06-25, 11:32 PM
...Anybody want a peanut?
[/Andre]

*Shoots you*

My peanut.

As for crushes?

phoenixineohp
2007-06-26, 12:31 AM
Crushes may be a rare business but least this keeps them out of the confessions thread and puts them somewhere useful.

I've been planning on posting something for mine for a while now, but now it's all wiped clean. Which is kinda sad, I thought it was a good little post story/poem.

My special quadruped friend is still dearly beloved. And I greatly appreciate the support, comfort and laughs some have given me.

Jibar
2007-06-26, 02:51 AM
Beach house. Glorious sea. Beautiful girls. No internet. For now, at least.

Hang on, that's what I'm doing next week.
What have you really been doing?

Gnome King
2007-06-26, 05:46 PM
I must admit something!

I do have a crush!

On...Usagi!

[differant forum]

Khantalas
2007-06-26, 05:53 PM
Hang on, that's what I'm doing next week.
What have you really been doing?

Really. As miserable as it is, I do have a life.

Though away from people on the internet, it is oh so very lonely.

And yeah, crushes... Well, I kinda said all there is to say. Now I'll just go to that dark corner and cry in misery and pain (stupid sun...).

Gnome King
2007-06-26, 06:05 PM
Without a gender no one will know if they CAN crush on you..

MandibleBones
2007-06-26, 06:08 PM

That will in no way stop people in this thread from trying anyway.

Khantalas
2007-06-26, 06:14 PM

Me? Oh, I wasn't talking about the lack of crushes on me. I was talking about my crushes.

And since when did gender ever matter when it came to crushes?

squidthingy
2007-06-26, 06:30 PM

see the you thread, there are many pictures of khan

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-26, 10:00 PM
Oh, hey everyone. Found an anonymous type one in the good ol' giantitpanonymouscrushes Yahoo email adress.

I'll save this thread.

You're a bit late.

I can see having a crush on Castaras. She's cute in a librarian sort of way. I mean that as flatteringly as possible. It's an intelligent kind of cute, not like a blonde in a bikini kind, where you might stare at her, but having a conversation doesn't seem likely. Her personality seems interesting but I haven't really ever spoken to her so it's hard to really say. I don't really have a crush so much, just because I don't know her at all, and internet stuff is typically a waste of perfectly good emotion. But I can see that she is probably crushworthy.

All I have to say is, wow, another Castaras crush. I stopped keeping track at about 11 or 13.

Lucky...

SDF
2007-06-26, 10:22 PM
All I have to say is, wow, another Castaras crush. I stopped keeping track at about 11 or 13.

Lucky...

Yeah, well the, "in a librarian sort of way" wouldn't make me feel stellar :smalltongue: Plus she is a minor on the internet, so yeah, a lot of crushes are nice, but there isn't much practicality there... for a good while at least.

Anyway, a stripper in a Halmark store kept poking me and told me I looked like an anime gamer... thats it, the hair goes. I don't even watch anime... But yeah, she gave me a toffee, it was good.

The Great Skenardo
2007-06-26, 10:27 PM
Yeah, well the, "in a librarian sort of way" wouldn't make me feel stellar :smalltongue: Plus she is a minor on the internet, so yeah, a lot of crushes are nice, but there isn't much practicality there... for a good while at least.

Anyway, a stripper in a Halmark store kept poking me and told me I looked like an anime gamer... thats it, the hair goes. I don't even watch anime... But yeah, she gave me a toffee, it was good.

-_o A stripper. was poking you. and then gave you some toffee.

Now, you're sure that you're not actually living in a sitcom? :smalltongue:

Hephaestus
2007-06-26, 10:36 PM
You accept candy from strangers?! I swear you're just asking to get poisoned at this point. By the way, what color is your hair that made her think you're an Otaku?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-26, 10:37 PM
Hm... Checking mail.
Photobucket newsletter, nope, um more spam, hey, here it is!

OK, this isn't really a crush as I'm happily in a relationship, but I would just
like to say that Ego Slayer is a very very very attractive looking person. Wow.
You look after yourself, and I hope you find someone who appreciates you.

phoenixineohp
2007-06-26, 10:43 PM
I beg to differ. And it's not like the gender icons are real anyways.

That will in no way stop people in this thread from trying anyway.
Exactly.

SDF
2007-06-26, 10:46 PM
It was white chocolate and delicious. Haven't you heard? Strangers have the best candy! And yes My Life is a Sitcom(patent pending)

Hm... Checking mail.
Photobucket newsletter, nope, um more spam, hey, here it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1
OK, this isn't really a crush as I'm happily in a relationship, but I would just
like to say that Ego Slayer is a very very very attractive looking person. Wow.
You look after yourself, and I hope you find someone who appreciates you.

Ah, that is nice... in a random creepy sort of way XD

Dispozition
2007-06-27, 02:04 AM
Damnit SDF...I want hair like an Otaku...Give me your hair!!!!

Damn my hair denoting me as a punk rocker...I'm only kinda punk rockish...

Jibar
2007-06-27, 02:40 AM
Ah, that is nice... in a random creepy sort of way XD

It's very true as well.

Sorry. I'll go sit over there now, munching on this placebo.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-27, 08:18 AM
* Rex runs in with two letters *

Alright, I have to get this off my chest. I have an insane crush on ocato. I
want him so bad. Seriously, he can pluck my lute any time. And by lute, I
mean--- er... this is anonymous right? :)

I have an anonymous crush on an anonymous woman.Taking the anonymity of this thread to a new level, are you?

Castaras
2007-06-30, 02:33 AM
I can see having a crush on Castaras. She's cute in a librarian sort of way. I mean that as flatteringly as possible. It's an intelligent kind of cute, not like a blonde in a bikini kind, where you might stare at her, but having a conversation doesn't seem likely. Her personality seems interesting but I haven't really ever spoken to her so it's hard to really say. I don't really have a crush so much, just because I don't know her at all, and internet stuff is typically a waste of perfectly good emotion. But I can see that she is probably crushworthy.

:smallredface: no this is not a badly disguised attempt to bump this thread from page 2...

Dispozition
2007-06-30, 03:01 AM
Well...On wednesday, I found out that someone has a crush on me IRL!!!

Yes, I know...Kinda strange isn't it...I still dunno why she has a crush on me...According to her friends, I'm cute...Which I still don't believe...But still...OMGWTFBBQ!!!

Serpentine
2007-06-30, 03:42 AM
What do you think of this amorous lass? That is, is her interest likely to blossom into anything more with you?

Dispozition
2007-06-30, 04:01 AM
What do you think of this amorous lass? That is, is her interest likely to blossom into anything more with you?

Don't know...I don't know her particularly well but she seems nice based on the conversations I've had with her on msn and she's quite attractive...So...I dunno...Maybe...

2007-06-30, 06:48 AM
she's quite attractive...So...I dunno...Maybe...

Go for it Dissy, she meets all requirements!

EDIT: Whoops, quoted the wrong bit.:smallredface:
*shifty eyes*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-30, 08:12 AM
* Digs through another pile of spam to bring you this Crush *

I want to bang that belly dancing chick until she has trouble walking.

I think Ashildr the Bard is cute.
I am the master at hidden text.
Hm....

Tom_Violence
2007-06-30, 08:16 AM
This thread suddenly makes me reconsider the amount of time I spend here.

Serpentine
2007-06-30, 08:40 AM
Cuz we're all so sad, cuz you're bitter over not being be-crushed, or cuz there's real life people you should be meeting?

Swedish chef
2007-06-30, 09:30 AM
I would probably have a crush on Dancing Nomad if i knew her better. Any goth girl who "attackhugs" people in a hugs for all drive (or something like that) could easily melt my heart like icecream in the desert sun.

DarkLightDragon
2007-06-30, 10:21 AM
Hm... these re the crushes I have/had, posted in the old thread, but I'll post them again:

2 GitPers, used to have a crush on them.
1 GitPer I have a semi-crush on.
There's also the cartoon character that I have no idea why I feel attracted to (it's a CARTOON! GEEZ!).

No, I'm not telling who the semi-crush or the cartoon is. Apart from the semi-crush can be worked out if you think about it and the cartoon is from a well-known anime.

Syka
2007-06-30, 11:43 AM
Um...I don't crush on people on the internet, really. :) For me, attraction is a combination of physical and mental attraction. Both have to be there, if either one is missing it's a no go. And the physical s based upon more than a picture- it's bearing and the like that go along with it.

Then again, I don't really crush in general right now. If I like someone, I'm bound to tell them and therefore it is no longer a crush to me.

Though it does seem I'm building a harem IRL...>>'

Cheers,
Syka

Khantalas
2007-06-30, 11:49 AM
Um...I don't crush on people on the internet, really. :) For me, attraction is a combination of physical and mental attraction. Both have to be there, if either one is missing it's a no go. And the physical s based upon more than a picture- it's bearing and the like that go along with it.

Bearing and the like - check.

Picture - check.

Personality - check.

Voice - could be worked upon.

Can I have an online crush now, Ms. S?

Then again, I don't really crush in general right now. If I like someone, I'm bound to tell them and therefore it is no longer a crush to me.

Well, technically, you can tell someone and it will still be a crush. It has nothing to do with them not knowing but rather the emotion itself.

Yes, I win. :smalltongue:

Quincunx
2007-06-30, 05:25 PM
Go forth and develop avatar crushes!
http://www.photobucket.com//albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/scratchwork.png
Sorry, no spherical jugs.

Sir_Norbert
2007-06-30, 06:41 PM
Ego Slayer's avatar is cute.

ZombieRockStar
2007-06-30, 06:42 PM
Yes, but have you seen her catboy avatar? :smallamused:

@V: Dunno. It was Amotis who said it, wasn't it?
@V again: Not me. I was too speechless and drooling. :smallamused:

Dispozition
2007-06-30, 06:43 PM

You'd be in it's bed with your clothes off before you knew what happened...

Wait...what was the proper quote again?

@^: I think it may have been...Not totally sure...I actually kinda thought it was you :-/

SDF
2007-06-30, 06:44 PM

Makes me say, "Mmmeowza!" Hot catboy on catboy acti-*hit with waffle iron*

KoDT69
2007-07-01, 12:18 AM
Hm... these re the crushes I have/had, posted in the old thread, but I'll post them again:

2 GitPers, used to have a crush on them.
1 GitPer I have a semi-crush on.
There's also the cartoon character that I have no idea why I feel attracted to (it's a CARTOON! GEEZ!).

No, I'm not telling who the semi-crush or the cartoon is. Apart from the semi-crush can be worked out if you think about it and the cartoon is from a well-known anime.

Was it Sailor Moon? Or one of the Sailor Scouts? Cuz my one real true love is Sailor Jupiter! If she were real I'd be all over, oh I mean ummm, yah nevermind :smallbiggrin:

phoenixineohp
2007-07-01, 12:24 AM
Everyone was such a fan of her... no one went for the obvious choice of Venus. I mean, come on people! Though I will confess to loving that show for Tuxedo mask, despite the constant urge to strangle sailor moon...

*Blushes slightly from embarrassment and memories.* I was young then and it was popular at the right time for my age group. Least it acted as an introduction for me into anime and some art. *Continues to work on the justification....*

DarkLightDragon
2007-07-01, 02:36 AM
Was it Sailor Moon? Or one of the Sailor Scouts? Cuz my one real true love is Sailor Jupiter! If she were real I'd be all over, oh I mean ummm, yah nevermind :smallbiggrin: No, not sailor Moon. Not one of the scouts either. The character is male and I'm female. You should notice that I'm female...

Dispozition
2007-07-01, 02:58 AM
No, not sailor Moon. Not one of the scouts either. The character is male and I'm female. You should notice that I'm female...

Yugi! No..He's a girl...Yami!!!

Or...tristian, or...that other one...Joey?

i dunno...That rose guy from sailor moon!!!

DarkLightDragon
2007-07-01, 08:28 AM
Yugi! No..He's a girl...Yami!!!

Or...tristian, or...that other one...Joey?

i dunno...That rose guy from sailor moon!!! OMG! HE'S CLOSE!

Dispozition
2007-07-01, 09:09 AM
Well...I know it now, 'cause she told me...Thank ye muchly m'lady, but I won't tell anyone...'cause I'm nice...

I'll give a clue if it's ok with m'lady...

DarkLightDragon
2007-07-02, 03:31 AM
Well...I know it now, 'cause she told me...Thank ye muchly m'lady, but I won't tell anyone...'cause I'm nice...

I'll give a clue if it's ok with m'lady... Depends what the clue is. :smallamused:

Dancing Nomad
2007-07-02, 03:41 AM
I would probably have a crush on Dancing Nomad if i knew her better. Any goth girl who "attackhugs" people in a hugs for all drive (or something like that) could easily melt my heart like icecream in the desert sun.

Aw, that's nice. :smallsmile:

If I wasn't currently attached, I might consider returning the crush.

Dispozition
2007-07-02, 04:18 AM
Depends what the clue is. :smallamused:

Screw the rules! I have green hair!!

Ichneumon
2007-07-02, 04:36 AM
So....

no one has a crush on this girl?:smallfrown:

Rawhide
2007-07-02, 04:49 AM
Screw the rules! I have green hair!!
DarkLightDragon: I've never watched the series, but the wikipedia entry says he was very "arrogant and self-centred, with little time for anyone beyond himself". I hope that's not the reason for the crush...

So....

Don't worry, no one's posted a crush on me either, but don't feel sad for me (I only want to hear about real crushes ya hear!).

*offers Ichneumon sympathy*

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/everythingisfinenow.jpg

Ichneumon
2007-07-02, 05:01 AM
*offers Ichneumon sympathy*

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/everythingisfinenow.jpg

Awww that is so cute. Look at the small fuzzy animals....:smallsmile:

Charity
2007-07-02, 05:04 AM
Not true Raw I've tried to crush you hundreds of times
http://www.koolex.net/deekay/b3ta/steamroller-chameleon_s.gif

Now stand still would you!

Rawhide
2007-07-02, 05:27 AM
Not true Raw I've tried to crush you hundreds of times
http://www.koolex.net/deekay/b3ta/steamroller-chameleon_s.gif

Now stand still would you!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/halp_me.jpg

Swedish chef
2007-07-02, 05:53 AM
Aw, that's nice. :smallsmile:

If I wasn't currently attached, I might consider returning the crush.

Oh my *Blush*

Edit: It's *Blush not *Flush* .

Charity
2007-07-02, 05:53 AM
At last my plans bear fruit
http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/onion_imagearticle2934.article.jpg

DarkLightDragon
2007-07-02, 06:07 AM
Screw the rules! I have green hair!! Pwned >.<

DarkLightDragon: I've never watched the series, but the wikipedia entry says he was very "arrogant and self-centred, with little time for anyone beyond himself". I hope that's not the reason for the crush... I don't like him for being a jerk, I like him because on the inside you can tell he secretly cares (it may be hard for some people to pick up, but he does)... and he has the same colour hair and eyes as I do!

Dispozition
2007-07-02, 07:03 AM
I don't like him for being a jerk, I like him because on the inside you can tell he secretly cares (it may be hard for some people to pick up, but he does)... and he has the same colour hair and eyes as I do!

And he has money...and Green hair...In america...Mind crush!

DarkLightDragon
2007-07-02, 07:34 AM
And he has money...and Green hair...In america...Mind crush! That sucks. I'm gonna, like, go get some nachos.

<.<
>.>

I wish. Nachos are yummy. Just that's the only decent Abridged response I could come up with.

Have any new Abridged episodes come out lately? New as in after beating Pegasus?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-02, 09:02 AM
I'd totally have a crush on DarkLightDragon if she were two years older.

O! The Jailbait...

SDF
2007-07-02, 09:28 AM
I...uh...kinda do.

*hides in closet*

That was fast, but not as fast as I'd predicted.

I'm surprised it took so long for someone to post one for Dancing Nomad, she's a bloody doctor! I'm going to be a bloody doctor too, but I'm a boy and she's a girl. We're just too different.

O! The Jailbait...

Not just regular jailbait, internet jailbait! The best and most prosecutable kind!

Swedish chef
2007-07-02, 10:24 AM
Dancing Nomad, she's a bloody doctor!

Hmmm is she a bloody doctor or a bloody! doctor? One is cool (smart girls are sooo hot) and one is more at the creepy kind (eew blood that is not my own *run away*)

Sir_Norbert
2007-07-02, 10:30 AM
So....

I don't crush on people I don't know what they look like unless I know them really well. So you might considering posting a picture to get results faster. :elan:

KoDT69
2007-07-02, 11:57 AM
No, not sailor Moon. Not one of the scouts either. The character is male and I'm female. You should notice that I'm female...

Oops! Sorry about that. There are quite a few posters out there with the wrong gender icon, so I kinda ignore them... :smalleek:
Oh well, there's nothing wrong with having a crush on Tuxedo Mask if you're female, cuz he is a very cool character. "Even the smallest flower can strike a deadly blow, for in beauty and love there is great strenth" - Tuxedo Mask as Moonlight Knight

After checking the You IV posts, I gotta add Ego Slayer, Ashildr the Bard, and Avenging Viper to my crush list :smallbiggrin: for obvious, oh I mean various reasons :smallwink: They all do seem like very fun people, which is even better accompanied by those beautiful faces :smallcool:

Dispozition
2007-07-02, 05:02 PM
Oops! Sorry about that. There are quite a few posters out there with the wrong gender icon, so I kinda ignore them... :smalleek:

I have no idea what you're talking about. Jibar is most certainly a girl, as am I...Some people these days...

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-07-02, 05:34 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about. Jibar is most certainly a girl, as am I...Some people these days...
That was not very froodish. Stop toying with the pixies. :smalltongue:

Dispozition
2007-07-02, 05:41 PM
That was not very froodish. Stop toying with the pixies. :smalltongue:

NAww...I've gotten two in here already. One in the A&C, which counts for double! It's just so much fun!!

Syka
2007-07-02, 07:36 PM
Haha, Bor. That's what I was just thinking. :smallbiggrin: I know better than to trust gender icons.

Because after all...

There are NO girls on the internets. ;)

Cheers,
Syka

Khantalas
2007-07-02, 07:40 PM
Haha, Bor. That's what I was just thinking. :smallbiggrin: I know better than to trust gender icons.

Because after all...

Cheers,
Syka

No, there are. But they're all urban legends posting from a haunted mansion in Transylvania together with Big Foot, Loch Ness monster and druids without Natural Spell.

Wait... those are geek girls. My bad.

EDIT: To be more on-topic, we can add girls that have a crush on me to that list and keep its validity.

No, I'm not complaining.

V Mommy, Rawhide's seriousness scarig me! Eek!

Rawhide
2007-07-02, 08:06 PM
NAww...I've gotten two in here already. One in the A&C, which counts for double! It's just so much fun!!
It may be fun for you but its downright rude and a betrayal to the other person if you portray yourself as something you are not for the specific intention of misleading them and making them feel stupid. Forming bonds with another is hard enough as it is without people intentionally playing stupid mind games.

I personally have not fallen into one of these horrible traps (though I have seen others who have), but I think what you and the others are doing with the deliberate intention to mislead is despicable and in poor taste.

Think of the other person and remember that it is indeed another person. Not some faceless video game character.

Dispozition
2007-07-02, 08:32 PM
*hangs head* Pinged by the mod...

Fair enough though...I'll change it back.

Jalor
2007-07-02, 08:36 PM

Except in WoW, where "girls" get free stuff from people.

Trog
2007-07-02, 09:05 PM
Trog admits that he has fallen for Rawhide the Dolphin. :smallredface: So Sleek, svelt and agile Trog cannot resist your siren call. Trog...er... excuse Trog a moment.

Yes, what is it? :smallconfused: Can't you see Trog is busy confessing Trog's love for... WHAT?!? :smalleek: NOT a dolphin? Well... then... Trog SUPPOSES he could LEARN to love a porpoise, right? Not a porpoise either?!

:smallfurious: CURSE YOU! CURSE YOU RAWHIDE YOU CHARLATAN! YOU FRAUD! YOU... you..

Say what the heck is she anyways? Trog's not picky. :smallwink:

No, Trog does NOT want to sit down, just TELL Trog what you're trying to...

A guy? :smalleek: Really? Huh! How about that.

NO! Trog just got confused! Stop laughing! :smallmad: Allright smartypants suppose you tell Trog how to tell the difference on a dolphin! :smallannoyed: Dang indeterminant aquatic genders.

*shuffles off to eat some sushi in an act of defiance and pointless revenge*

Alarra
2007-07-02, 09:16 PM
Except in WoW, where "girls" get free stuff from people.

*thinks back fondly over little Allyn....the level 48 priest, who began, at level 20 to build her harem of 60s, so that by the time I quit playing, I could logon at any time of day and have at least 3 guys offering to run me through this instance or that....good times, good times* (What? I got bored with playing normally...this was my 25th character :smalltongue: )

MandibleBones
2007-07-02, 09:20 PM

Trog, you're officially my hero.

zeratul
2007-07-02, 09:22 PM
*thinks back fondly over little Allyn....the level 48 priest, who began, at level 20 to build her harem of 60s, so that by the time I quit playing, I could logon at any time of day and have at least 3 guys offering to run me through this instance or that....good times, good times* (What? I got bored with playing normally...this was my 25th character :smalltongue: )

Yay, someone get that woman a pizza, no a trophie, no a pizza trophie!

The Great Skenardo
2007-07-02, 10:07 PM

Aw, don't get mad, Trog; if he confused you, I'm sure it wasn't on porpoise!

Rawhide
2007-07-02, 10:11 PM
Aw, don't get mad, Trog; if he confused you, I'm sure it wasn't on porpoise!
The Fish Song (I Lobster and Never Flounder)

I was the cook, ----she was the waitress
Down at Salty Sam's Seafood Cafe
Somewhere between the clam juice and the seaweed salad
some little shrimp... lured her away

Oh, I Lobster, n' never Flounder
He wrapped his line around her
and they drove off in his Carp
Oh, I Lobster n' never Flounder
I Octopus his face in, Eel only break her heart.

I said "just Squid and leave me for that piano Tuna
If you want to Trout something new"
She was the Bass I ever had and my life has no Porpoise
Oh my Cod, I love her, yes I do

#1 I swordfish she'd come back to me!
#2 Aw, if she did, she'd just throw ya the same ole' line: "Not tonight, I've got a haddock."
#1 But I've kelpt her picture in my walleye all these years, just for the Halibut, I wonder if she's kept mine in her perch.
#2 Did you, you say 'perch'?
#1 Yeah, I'm afraid so.
#2 That's good. For a moment there, I thought I was losing my herring.
#1 Well, we'd better quit sea-horsin' around here-these people look like they're goin' into a state of shark!
#2 Yeah, If we get out of here alive, it's going to be a mackerel.
#1 Frankly scallop, I don't give a clam.

The Great Skenardo
2007-07-02, 10:13 PM

Which is too bad, because she had a really cute halibutt :smallwink:

Gitman00
2007-07-02, 10:13 PM
After checking the You IV posts, I gotta add Ego Slayer, Ashildr the Bard, and Avenging Viper to my crush list :smallbiggrin: for obvious, oh I mean various reasons :smallwink: They all do seem like very fun people, which is even better accompanied by those beautiful faces :smallcool:

*goes over to You Part IV*

Wow. I especially like that picture of Avenging Viper on the railroad track; it just strikes a chord with me somehow.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-03, 12:24 AM
Well, I am most obviously a girl.

Just look at the quote in Khan's sig!

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 12:33 AM

Because after all...

Cheers,
Syka

Well, if that's true. I revoke my crush. Can I do that? And I started the crush-on-Syka bandwaggon!

I need to go to bed soon.

DarkLightDragon
2007-07-03, 03:48 AM
O! The Jailbait... At least the person is acknowledging the age thing.

@KoD: Understandable. I am female, though.

I have got some free stuff in WoW before on my lower leveled female characters, but I didn't ask for it. I was like "are you SURE you want to give me *insert amount like 15g or some profession items or both*?" and they're like "yeah, take it"

KoDT69
2007-07-03, 06:29 AM
Well, I am most obviously a girl.

Just look at the quote in Khan's sig!

To be fair Shadow, your profile can't claim a false gender if it does not claim any gender at all. :smallcool:

Khantalas
2007-07-03, 06:48 AM
And my profile. Don't forget my profile.

So, unless we take into account the You thread, we are just two genderless people who found love and passion in each other's arms have nothing to do with each other.

Jalor
2007-07-03, 07:00 AM
Yay, someone get that woman a pizza, no a trophie, no a pizza trophie!

Homestar Runner reference. I actually have "Crazy Cartoon" bookmarked.

And my crush...
Ego Slayer

Edit: Before anyone asks, I really am a guy.

Sir_Norbert
2007-07-03, 08:35 AM
Well, if that's true. I revoke my crush. Can I do that? And I started the crush-on-Syka bandwaggon!
Syka is another person who ought to show us a picture :elan:

Ranis
2007-07-03, 08:59 AM
Consider Syka's picture needed-ness seconded. :thog:

Jalor
2007-07-03, 09:46 AM
Third-ed.:roach:

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 10:31 AM
I'll put it this way. If Syka is really going through what Syka says Syka's going through, then Syka is a girl. Or a guy in need of serious medical attention.

Syka
2007-07-03, 11:52 AM
Ok...so, there's a Have-a-crush-on-Syka Bandwagon? :smalleek: How do I not know these things?! That could have been helpful in swelling the ranks of my harem. :smallwink: But seriously, was there a post I missed where someone mentioned me, other than Uberblah?

Admittedly, though, I seem to be acquiring an RL harem. ;)

Just tell me how to get a pic in a post and I'll put one up in the You Thread.

And I am most definitely female. Well...the last time I checked I was...:smallbiggrin:

Cheers,
Syka

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 11:56 AM
Umm... maybe I didn't? I don't know. And just upload a pic of you to a website (such as photobucket), then copy/paste the link to a post in the You thread with [*img][/img] around it minus the asterisk.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-03, 11:58 AM
Whoa, okay no one told me Castaras was like 15 or something. I thought she was
older (20ish) and now feel like a giant internet pedophile for my librarian cute
comment. I'm going to go sit in the corner and hate myself.

O! Well, what are you gonna do? Cryogenically freeze yourself until she becomes of age.
It doesn't work, trust me.

Khantalas
2007-07-03, 12:07 PM
She's... 14, actually. And yes, she's cute, but she's also scary. And not scary in a funny way, either, scary in a heart attack way.

Besides, it might disappoint a lot of people, but she can't even bake pies.

(This post isn't meant to be taken seriously... but she is really 14)

Syka
2007-07-03, 12:10 PM
It's up. :P It's a huge file, but it's up.

*walks off muttering about evil people and they're coniving*

Cheers,
Syka

ForzaFiori
2007-07-03, 09:31 PM
aight, i just broke up w/ my ex right, and it got me like REAL depressed, like to the point where i was cutting and some other ****. one of my best friends (who is also my ex's b/f, and dates another of my b/f's) helped to pull me out of it, but in the process, i got a huge crush on her, to the point that it hurts to talk to her knowing she's dating my friend. the fact that she's my ex's b/f also complicates things, as it has been my experiance that girls dont really like it when a close friend dates someone they've dumped (no idea why, it just happens) i wanna stay friends w/ as many as i can, but i also wanna stay sane. i have no idea what to do.

Syka
2007-07-03, 09:38 PM
That belongs in the Relationship Advice thread.

But...I dunno. You are correct in guessing dating a friends ex is a BIG no-no, just as it is generally a big no-no to try and date a friends girl. I'd say...I dunno. If you really can't stand being around her, than you can't be around her. :\

Sir_Norbert
2007-07-04, 08:38 AM
Also, when you've just split up, it's quite normal to fall heavily for someone you don't actually have that much in common with. Just give it time, and if you want to stay friends with all of them (which is good) I'd suggest letting them know that you need a bit of time to recover and want to keep an emotional distance for a while (you needn't tell them the full story about why). If they really are friends, they'll understand. :elan:

ittybittykitty
2007-07-08, 01:41 AM
The things you miss when you're too busy to get on line... When did this crush thing start? Most of the guys on this board, while awesome, would get me arrested if I had a crush on them.

That being said, I have to admit a tiny crush on the Vorpal Tribble. He's fuzzy. That's awesome.

SDF
2007-07-08, 01:50 AM
The things you miss when you're too busy to get on line... When did this crush thing start? Most of the guys on this board, while awesome, would get me arrested if I had a crush on them.

That being said, I have to admit a tiny crush on the Vorpal Tribble. He's fuzzy. That's awesome.

I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC, please have a seat over there...

I believe the same would go for me, but with opposite gender icon thingys.

chiX0r
2007-07-08, 12:32 PM
The Crush thread seems to have died down. I guess everyone has either sucked up and admitted it already or been crushed...

I have a crush on zeratul.

Jibar
2007-07-08, 01:19 PM
The first word that entered my head upon reading chiXor's post was "pity"
I don't know why though...

I like that gender icons get mentioned and I'm the first person you think of.
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

MandibleBones
2007-07-08, 01:39 PM
Isn't "warm and fuzzy" kind of the default inner feeling for a cat-muffin?

The Great Skenardo
2007-07-08, 01:50 PM
More like warm and gooey. The fuzzy bit is on the outside. :smallyuk:

chiX0r
2007-07-08, 06:32 PM
The first word that entered my head upon reading chiXor's post was "pity"
I don't know why though...

Now why ever would you think that? =^_^=

Jibar
2007-07-09, 01:40 AM
Now why ever would you think that? =^_^=

A lot of reasons really...

Isn't "warm and fuzzy" kind of the default inner feeling for a cat-muffin?

No, that's "bitter and vindictive".

Tor the Fallen
2007-07-09, 01:43 AM
It's up. :P It's a huge file, but it's up.

I can't find it. =(

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-09, 02:12 AM
I can't find it. =(It's here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2824641#post2824641).

chiX0r
2007-07-09, 02:13 AM
A lot of reasons really...

Well, "pity" no. "sincere", maybe.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-09, 08:32 AM
She's... 14, actually.

(This post isn't meant to be taken seriously... but she is really 14)

Hmm shes 14,Im 16. Maaaybe~

FdL
2007-07-09, 01:27 PM
In-forum crushes...Hmmm...

Well, yeah: Avenging Viper.

Then I'd say something about Syka but it would be kinda unoriginal these days. I think she's great though ^^

Annnnd...well, this feels really stupid...But until recently I thought Amotis was a girl, and I had a crush on her. Obviously I hadn't seen any picture of her (well, mainly because there never was a "her"-Amotis). So yeah, it's safe to say I had a crush on a female Amotis that never existed.

But well, I still think Amotis is cool, though not as cool as when he was a girl.

Man, the internet is so weird. :S

Swedish chef
2007-07-09, 01:37 PM
The Crush thread seems to have died down. I guess everyone has either sucked up and admitted it already or been crushed...

I have a crush on zeratul.

Naah I think its just summer and vacation doing its job :) I also guess (totally unqualified and wildly speculating) that many of the crushes here are not real crushes but more like "would be" crushes. People write a lot of stuff here. They write about their likes and dislikes. Things they have done and so on. It is quite possible to get a hunch of how the person really is and from that say that "Yeah, I could probably have a crush on this person IRL".

Jibar
2007-07-09, 01:40 PM
Maaaaan.
PhoeKun and Amotis really need to stop with their gender icons, it totally messes with people.
They also need to stop their wierd flirty nature. It freaks me out.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-07-09, 02:31 PM
Maaaaan.
PhoeKun and Amotis really need to stop with their gender icons, it totally messes with people.

"Hello, Kettle? This is Pot. You're black!" :smalltongue:

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-09, 05:09 PM
That belongs in the Relationship Advice thread.

Where did that go anyway:smallconfused:

Syka
2007-07-09, 05:11 PM
It's a long story. *shakes head* Suffice to say I might be making a Relationship Woes and Advice Thread Part Duex soon.

Cheers,
Syka

Hoggy
2007-07-09, 05:17 PM
Anyways, to keep this thread from dying an untimely death I shall talk some.

1. Avenging Viper and Valmaiden are both crushable. I would make some stupid comment about twins but it would probably end up coming out wrong and insulting someone along the way, so I shall leave it at that. :smalltongue:

2. chiX0r, other than having an awkward screenname, is also rather attractive.

Unfortunately for you three, I'm almost taken. :smalltongue:

I'm sure there's probably some others but those are the ones that spring to mind.

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-09, 05:34 PM
I might be making a Relationship Woes and Advice Thread Part Duex soon.Cheers,
Syka

Good, I still have more to ask <snip> off topic, sorry.

phoenixineohp
2007-07-09, 06:05 PM
In-forum crushes...Hmmm...
*snip*
Annnnd...well, this feels really stupid...But until recently I thought Amotis was a girl, and I had a crush on her. Obviously I hadn't seen any picture of her (well, mainly because there never was a "her"-Amotis). So yeah, it's safe to say I had a crush on a female Amotis that never existed.

But well, I still think Amotis is cool, though not as cool as when he was a girl.

Man, the internet is so weird. :S

Maaaaan.

"Hello, Kettle? This is Pot. You're black!" :smalltongue:

Been there, done that, am thinking about t-shirt designs since it just keeps happening. :smallmad: :smalleek: :smallmad:

Bor, you are completely right. More than you could know.

And Jibar, haven't you noticed that their 'weird flirty nature' is only between the two of them? Don't you think there may be a reason for it? I would have figured you to be one who understood and 'got it' as the kids say.

ZombieRockStar
2007-07-09, 06:12 PM
*sing-song voice*

I know something you don't know....:smallamused:

Amotis' "weird flirty nature" used to be directed at me. :smallfrown: :smallbiggrin:

Shouldn't people be allowed to play with the gender signs? It's there for identification and for random fun, not "Single Female looking for Single Male" flags.

Pyrian
2007-07-09, 06:49 PM
Shouldn't people be allowed to play with the gender signs?Of course they should be allowed. And, given that freedom, they should think better of it. :smalltongue:

phoenixineohp
2007-07-09, 06:59 PM
Zombie, I may be thinking of a design, but I don't want to have to make the shirt. It's a rather expensive endeavor and really, I'm new to silk screening.

ZombieRockStar
2007-07-09, 07:07 PM
You could get one of those cheap iron-on kits where you print out on computer and then iron it onto a white t-shirt, but those are notoriously poor...

I don't think it'd be hard to find a little indie shop on Younge or Bloor that'll do any design you give them, I know places like that in other cities...

phoenixineohp
2007-07-09, 07:08 PM
:smallconfused:

I think you are missing my point....

ZombieRockStar
2007-07-09, 07:13 PM
I know. I was joking.

Not to self: the :smallamused: smiley is crucial.

Of course, I am one to talk about crushes in the playground. :smallamused:

JellyPooga
2007-07-09, 07:14 PM
phoenixineohp: I must admit, though I'm not entirely sure why, I have something of a crush on you, despite the fact that you have no pic posted on this board (at least that I can find) and I don't think I've ever actually had much of a conversation with you...

...perhaps its the fact that I don't know what you look like and haven't had much interaction with you (and thus retain an air of mystery) that has infatuated me so...:smallredface:

edit: just found this (http://www.theartofthemyth.com/ArtoftheMythicalWoman/Fallen.html) pic. I'll just pretend you look like it until corrected...:smallwink:

2007-07-09, 07:19 PM
Oh, mystery. Such appeal thou hast.

On an unrelated note: I tend to have crushes on people because I think they're gorgeous (at the very least, potentially), and the fact of their presence here confirms at least one common interest. Most convenient.

Circumspect posters with an eye for concurrent events will know what particular fetching female star my present course is set by.

Midnight Son
2007-07-09, 07:21 PM
phoenixineohp: I must admit, though I'm not entirely sure why, I have something of a crush on you, despite the fact that you have no pic posted on this board (at least that I can find) and I don't think I've ever actually had much of a conversation with you...

...perhaps its the fact that I don't know what you look like and haven't had much interaction with you (and thus retain an air of mystery) that has infatuated me so...:smallredface:I'll help you out here JellyPooga. I have had conversations with her, and if it weren't for the fact that she reminds me too much of my sister and that I'm already in a relationship, I'd be crushing on her too. She is quite crushable, so go right ahead and crush away.

May I suggest, though, that you go ahead and have a conversation or two with her.

Khantalas
2007-07-09, 07:23 PM
Hmm... If I'm guessing right, that means I have about two rivals left. Yay!

And I once got to see a picture of pxp. With her face visible and everything. And as an adult, not a child.

I never thought of getting a copy on my hard drive, though. Could sell it to people and make millions. :smalltongue: