PDA

View Full Version : Help:Stumped On Heroes Of Might and Magic 4 Campaign.

Nourjan
2016-04-07, 06:21 AM
I'm playing the single player campaign for the game and I noticed something weird on the map.

There is a lake at the centre of the very first scenario map for the Order campaign .On that lake we can clearly see a shipwreck infestest with ghost and a couple of flotsam floating around.The weird thing is there is absolutely no way to build boats/ships on this map, ergo this is no way to access anything on that lake.

Have anyone figured out how to get to that shipwreck ?

Grif
2016-04-08, 05:52 AM
I'm playing the single player campaign for the game and I noticed something weird on the map.

There is a lake at the centre of the very first scenario map for the Order campaign .On that lake we can clearly see a shipwreck infestest with ghost and a couple of flotsam floating around.The weird thing is there is absolutely no way to build boats/ships on this map, ergo this is no way to access anything on that lake.

Have anyone figured out how to get to that shipwreck ?

I presume you'd just use one of the Summon Ship (http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes4/spells_life.shtml) spells.

Nourjan
2016-04-08, 07:24 AM
I presume you'd just use one of the Summon Ship (http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes4/spells_life.shtml) spells.

Doesn't work .That spell can oly be cast if the player (myself) owns a ship, it can't create ships.

Kish
2016-04-08, 12:26 PM
Are you certain you're supposed to get there?

Nourjan
2016-04-08, 03:18 PM
Are you certain you're supposed to get there?

Well...

Technically I don't need to go on those location to complete the campaign (they're not mission objective after all).It's just that I'm the type to obsessively compulsively try to explore 100% of any map and seeing a MOB with such potential loot unaccessible really,:frown: really ,:annoyed:really, :mad: reaaally,:furious: reaaaaaaaaaly ticked me off the wrong way.

veti
2016-04-09, 02:15 AM
Doesn't work .That spell can oly be cast if the player (myself) owns a ship, it can't create ships.

Are you sure about that? I seem to recall that if you had maxed out your Life Magic skill, it would actually create a new ship from nothing.

But I'm not sure about that, I may be misremembering from one of the earlier HoMM games.

Nourjan
2016-04-09, 06:36 PM
Are you sure about that? I seem to recall that if you had maxed out your Life Magic skill, it would actually create a new ship from nothing.

But I'm not sure about that, I may be misremembering from one of the earlier HoMM games.

Yes, you're misremembering something from earlier HoMM games (though HoMM 3 don't have Life Magic).Increasing the level of your magic discipline in HoMM 4 only grants access to higher tier spells (whereas you need to level up Wisdom in previous HoMM ) ,it doesn't grant additinal benefit to the spell.