PDA

View Full Version : Domain Questions

ATHATH
2016-04-07, 06:18 PM
1. If I trade out a domain for the Cold domain (using the Substitute Domain spell), rebuke some Cold creatures, then let Substitute Domain's duration run out, do they stay under my control? The rebuking handbooks I've checked so far seem to say that the answer is "yes".

2. Is there a deity (other than Obad-Hai, I don't like him much) that offers all four of the elemental domains?

3. How can I acquire the Cold, Deathbound, Death, Warforged, and/or Construct domains if my deity doesn't have them? I already know about the Catalogues of Enlightenment and Domain Draughts.

weckar
2016-04-08, 04:28 AM
2. Depending on what pantheons you're allowed, I'm pretty sure Gaia offers all of them (but I don't recall where this is listed). Although being a cleric of a pantheon rather than a deity offers access to all domains offered by deities of that pantheon.

Necroticplague
2016-04-08, 05:49 AM
1. If I trade out a domain for the Cold domain (using the Substitute Domain spell), rebuke some Cold creatures, then let Substitute Domain's duration run out, do they stay under my control? The rebuking handbooks I've checked so far seem to say that the answer is "yes".

2. Is there a deity (other than Obad-Hai, I don't like him much) that offers all four of the elemental domains?

3. How can I acquire the Cold, Deathbound, Death, Warforged, and/or Construct domains if my deity doesn't have them? I already know about the Catalogues of Enlightenment and Domain Draughts.
1.Yes.
2.No clue.
3. Through the Heretic of the Faith feat, or by worshiping an ideal instead of a god.