PDA

View Full Version : Divine constructs or a way to gain minions?

Monk of love
2016-04-08, 10:25 AM
I was looking at the craft construct feat and it seems most of them are only meant for them to be made by wizard/divine caster working in combination.

Is there some way(other than undead as DM is not allowing it) to gain craftable minions/other ones?

I plan on playing an archivist with a dip for turning/dmm persist and go dweormerkeeper but I still love the idea of minions.

ATHATH
2016-04-08, 10:27 AM
I have a list of long-duration minionmancy spells here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?480523-Build-it-for-me-please

Coidzor
2016-04-08, 10:48 AM
I was looking at the craft construct feat and it seems most of them are only meant for them to be made by wizard/divine caster working in combination.

Is there some way(other than undead as DM is not allowing it) to gain craftable minions/other ones?

I plan on playing an archivist with a dip for turning/dmm persist and go dweormerkeeper but I still love the idea of minions.

Being an archivist means that you should probably have access to many of the spells necessary to make most constructs, you just have to go spell list diving to do so.

Artificers going the Hordeificer route do have a bit of a leg up, though homunculi have their own drawbacks.