PDA

View Full Version : Set of Warforged A mage, A druid, A cleric, A bard need help with builds

ganondorf50
2016-04-09, 09:21 PM
I want to min max these guys to the ultimate

They start at level 5 and thats where the game will begin

I have their stats built but I want them to best the best of the best at level 5 and have a plan to continue onwards towards higher levels

BowStreetRunner
2016-04-09, 11:43 PM
So are these four going to be the entire party? Optimizing each character individually would likely yield different results from optimizing them as a group, as you can plan around their strengths and weaknesses better if you know the makeup of the rest of the party.

Also, why four warforged? Even if they all begin as warforged, there are options that come later which can change their race which could impact the build. For instance, a warforged could undergo the rite of transformation to become dragonborn. Would this be acceptable? Also, would a Warforged Scout be acceptable, or only the plain vanilla warforged?

What sources are allowed? Eberron setting has most of the support for this race, if that is not used it would be a big difference in how you can optimize.

Gildedragon
2016-04-10, 12:33 AM
So featwise: the wizard probably wants unarmored body, druid wants darkwood body, the cleric adamantine body, and the bard mithral body

ganondorf50
2016-04-10, 01:49 PM
So are these four going to be the entire party? Optimizing each character individually would likely yield different results from optimizing them as a group, as you can plan around their strengths and weaknesses better if you know the makeup of the rest of the party.

Also, why four warforged? Even if they all begin as warforged, there are options that come later which can change their race which could impact the build. For instance, a warforged could undergo the rite of transformation to become dragonborn. Would this be acceptable? Also, would a Warforged Scout be acceptable, or only the plain vanilla warforged?

What sources are allowed? Eberron setting has most of the support for this race, if that is not used it would be a big difference in how you can optimize.

4 seperate PCs to be used at different times I like to go with a unusual race and I wanted warforged for it
All 3.5 sources ebberon feyrun on case by case

torrasque666
2016-04-10, 03:15 PM
4 seperate PCs to be used at different times I like to go with a unusual race and I wanted warforged for it
All 3.5 sources ebberon feyrun on case by case

To clarify (as i'm the DM in this case)
Most 3.5 WoTC; Magazine, Faerun, Dragonlance, Web, are all case-by-case. All non-setting books and Eberron allowed wholeheartedly.