PDA

View Full Version : [Domain & Spells] Shhhh...

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-06-22, 08:58 AM
Secrecy Domain
http://my.photosleeve.com/TheVorpalTribble-albums/album03/aif.jpg

The secrecy domain may be taken by any cleric, for there is always sensitive information that must be trusted to be kept from others, especially rival faiths. Those who take this domain tend to be intrusted with special information that others, often not even those of the same faith, are told. Others are sent to infiltrate other organizations, safe in the knowledge that whatever happens, their doings cannot be traced back to the church.

Granted Powers: You gain immunity to abilities that would entice or force information from you. Spells alike to Detect Thoughts and Dominate still function, though they cannot cause one to divulge that which they would not before the spell. Even intimidation and torture are incapable of forcing from you what you wish to hide.

1. Undetectable Alignment
2. Taken to the Grave
3. Illusory Script
4. Modify Memory
5. False Vision
6. Taken to the Grave, Mass
7. Sequester
8. Mind Blank
9. Soul Bind

-=-=-=-=-=-

Taken to the Grave
Necromancy
Level: Clr 2
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Targets: Corpse or living creature touched
Duration: Instantaneous or Permanent; see text
Saving Throw: Will negates; see text
Spell Resistance: Yes

You cause all memory of a specific event to be wiped from a being's memory upon their death. It may be anything from as simple as a word to as catastrophic as an extended period of torture. The full extend of this memory must be no longer than 1 hour per caster level. This foils such spells as Speak With Dead and if the being is risen as an intelligent undead creature or in some way brought back to life, they do not retain the memory. Abilities that allow one to read the history of an object are also ineffective during the period erased from memory. Living creatures may attempt a Will save to fight off this spell, otherwise it remains until the moment of their death. Corpses gain no save and the duration is instantanenous. Undead are unaffected by this spell unless they are killed.

-=-=-=-=-

Taken to the Grave, Mass
Necromancy
Level: Clr 6
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Targets: One creature/level or four corpses/level, no two of which can be more than 60 ft. apart

Mass taken to the grave works like taken to the grave, except that it affects multiple creatures.

Maerok
2007-06-22, 09:24 AM
Cool. I think a secrets domain is long overdue.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-06-22, 06:33 PM
Cool. I think a secrets domain is long overdue.

That's what they wanted you to think...

Matthew
2007-06-22, 11:29 PM
Looks good to me. Definitely a useable Domain.

MMad
2007-06-23, 07:43 AM
Awesomely cool for NPCs. I've love to play an adventures involving a monastic order of fantasy MiBs.. :)

Triaxx
2007-06-23, 04:44 PM
There's always been one. But we never told you.

'Cause it's secret.