PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Optimization Help - Alchemist Specializing in Unconsciousness Poisons

Levism84
2016-04-12, 06:45 PM
I had an idea for an alchemist that uses Cytillesh Bombs to subdue rather than kill opponents. Using Dispelling Bomb to reduce the damage to 0, the alchemist has to rely on some other mechanism to render his targets unconscious during their sickened state in order to gain the effects of the Cytillesh Bomb's memory altering effects. I had considered nonlethal damage, but ultimately the alchemist lacks greatly in the ability to dish out nonlethal damage. However, there are some poisons that can render a target unconscious. Given the wording and rules of Cytillesh Bombs, this would activate the bomb's secondary ability to make the target forget the last hour worth of memories as well as prevent the target from forming new memories during the next 8 hours.

My questions are which poisons should I be looking at to use to render targets unconscious and what sort of build should I be looking at for my alchemist to increase the effectiveness of such poisons?