PDA

View Full Version : Help fleshing out character

Nosta
2016-04-12, 07:04 PM
so for the last 3 months I've been in a 3.5 campaign ran by a good friend of mine
we all agreed to not use the aliment how ever I have been wanting to know in what direction of aliment my pc currently sits

My pc is a level 12 sorcerer/rogue-swiftblade gestalt pc

my background is as follows He is the crown princess of the felgrand noble family. a family of monster hunters that reside in the far north. His attitude as a monster hunter is that it is duty to eliminate the monsters from the world as they are threat to human life. he has a great distaste for them how ever he is not above making use of them as noted by the fact that his main weapon is Armbow with a monster seasled inside that trades is magical power for an array of abilities and high attack power

as for family. He has a grandfather who is a wizard/fighter who is famous for slaying a leviathan by jumping down its mouth hole and attacking the beast from the inside. well my character respects him as a powerful leader of the family and powerful hunter he has committed atrocity on his own family such as graphing parts of monsters to my characters twin sister

My twin. my character grew trying to protect her but now wishes to free her from the cold stone walls of the castles and give the poor girl a chance to experience life.

my older sister and 235 head of the Felgrand family
she is at least 9 years older than me and my twin and is nicknamed the devils right arm. as she slew a powerful devil and took its right arm and fashion a gauntlet out of it . she is very protective of her two younger sibling noted by the fact that she did a great taboo by lending me one of my families legacy weapons that each head of the house gains by slaying a powerful monster and through a family only known ritual a new item is made.

When it comes to his new friends my character finds some of there reason for being were they are trivial as too him cheap magic tricks used to entertain others how ever his one friend he respects a great deal as he to has a great hate for the monsters due to his families death by a particular nasty monster

my character is very wealthy and uses this to help any one effected by monsters and to improve his weaponry for fighting them

so what is my characters current aliment?

Ortesk
2016-04-12, 07:11 PM
Sounds Lawful Evil to me. He helps people who are hurt by monsters (Which shows a personal code)

He doesn't hate his grandfather, who is clearly evil. He sees his companions as disposable. He wants to help his sister, but in the course of his quest he seemingly has enslaved a creature? He is LE but doesn't believe he is.