PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Hey, does anyone want to DM a Way of the Wicked (evil) campaign?

GrayAD
2016-04-12, 08:55 PM
I'm looking for someone to DM for my group, which isn't a group yet. I only have one other player, excluding myself, and she isn't even fully certain she'll play. We'll be playing on Roll20, talking on skype, and will only have up to four players maximum. I've got the books to lend if you don't have them yourself.

Also if you want to join as a player, message me your skype name and I'll add you to discuss stuff. I don't know if things will be slow, last time I did this I received like forty applications at once.

Ualaa
2016-04-12, 11:27 PM
I don't have the time to run another game, but have to say that 'Way of Wicked' was an absolutely amazing campaign when I ran it for our group (Hero Lab characters, Combat Manager as a tracker, but primarily pencil & paper on Tact-Tiles).

The adventure is well written, with a strong storyline.
There aren't many lulls or places where the characters aren't sure where to go or what to do.

To date, I'd say this was the top adventure path I've run.
All of my players enjoyed this immensely.

You get to do things that aren't options in other campaigns.

Lots of neat things in this one.

Gildedragon
2016-04-12, 11:32 PM
There is a section for finding players (the Finding Players (Recruitment) ) subforum under Play-by-Post

GrayAD
2016-04-13, 04:29 PM
There is a section for finding players (the Finding Players (Recruitment) ) subforum under Play-by-Post

Does that also applying to DMs then?

Gildedragon
2016-04-13, 05:12 PM
Does that also applying to DMs then?
Yeah.
All manner of players there

weckar
2016-04-14, 03:41 AM
As a note, though: many DMs do consider it a bit of an insult if you just ask them "run this". Defining the story (prewritten or not) should be their job, not yours. Shaping that story from the given roots is entirely on the players, of course.