PDA

View Full Version : Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

JacobTheAussie
2016-04-13, 06:50 AM
Just watched episode 1, now thinking .... how can this translate into a game setting.

But the issue being that one bite and you're infected games are super tricky to balance

HMS Invincible
2016-04-13, 09:58 AM
Cut off the bitten part, or man up and hang yourself. That's what the main hero did.

Fri
2016-04-13, 10:46 AM
first episode is pretty cool. steampunk zombies on train!

I understand cutting the infected limb (and apparently it should work), I don't understand the hanging part though. So basically if the virus is prevented from reaching your brain once (for a few minutes), it will just give up?

Alent
2016-04-14, 08:53 PM
I find this one interesting. Moar episodes~

first episode is pretty cool. steampunk zombies on train!

I understand cutting the infected limb (and apparently it should work), I don't understand the hanging part though. So basically if the virus is prevented from reaching your brain once (for a few minutes), it will just give up?

It appeared to me to be neutralized by a reaction to the gem in the MC's palm-bracelet-thing. (in which case the answer is to wear necklaces made of that, instead of hanging yourself to let the disease reach your hand first...)

Also, more than certain that the Samurai girl traveling on the train is a carrier or something. There seems to be special meaning to her ribbon.