PDA

View Full Version : 1,001 Fun and Unique Magic Items

RickAllison
2016-04-13, 11:45 AM
Inspired by the bazaar thread, what fun magic items can you think of and what do they do?

1) Fuzzy Slippers of Shocking. Charge them by walking at half speed and static shock for damage (and half against the user!).

TentacleSurpris
2016-04-13, 11:57 AM
The fighter in my party has a LOT of fun with this item I gave him:

Necklace of Tymora (requires attunement)

The goddess of luck has blessed this simple gold chain which bears a gold coin as a pendant. When you roll a natural 1 on an attack roll, ability check or saving throw, you may turn your luck around. Turn the die upside down so it displays a natural 20 instead. This ability may be used once per long rest.

FlourescentKing
2016-04-13, 11:59 AM
As starter of aforementioned bazaar thread, I approve of this thread!

Do potions count? If so....

3). Divine Karmageddon (potion): When ingested, everyone in the immediate vicinity gets exactly what they deserve.

Also,

4). The Spork in the Road: This enchanted multipurpose eating utensil vanishes after every meal, only to reappear on your path to point you to where you need to go. Note: clean before reuse.

JeffreyGator
2016-04-13, 12:20 PM
I was just looking at the odd items that a previous edition character had. (The character had a small golf bag of shortswords and dual wielded them)

Shortsword of Venom

Glyptor, +1 shortsword +4 vs Earth/Stone creatures, cast stoneskin 3/long rest

Shortsword with Pale pink stone, +1 to hit +2 dex (up to 20) when carried

Ice crocodile armor, +1 studded leather with cold resist

RickAllison
2016-04-13, 01:13 PM
I was just looking at the odd items that a previous edition character had. (The character had a small golf bag of shortswords and dual wielded them)

Shortsword of Venom

Glyptor, +1 shortsword +4 vs Earth/Stone creatures, cast stoneskin 3/long rest

Shortsword with Pale pink stone, +1 to hit +2 dex (up to 20) when carried

Ice crocodile armor, +1 studded leather with cold resist

So that was 5,6,7 and 8! Potions are just fine, by the way.

9) Bactrian Amulet: summon 1d4 Dire Camels that are friendly to the party one per dawn.
10) Amulet of the Andes: cursed; summon 1d4 Dire Alpacas that are hostile to the summoner.