PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Blindsight/Eagle Aspect Barbarian: How would it work?

TheRedTemplar
2016-04-14, 01:27 PM
My Barbarian recently got the Dark Gift that gives him Blindsight in a 60ft radius. He's a Totem Barbarian, and at level 6 the option to pick the Eagle ability will come up. The Eagle Aspect allows him to see up to a mile away, and discern fine details at though it were within 100 feet of me.

If I took it, how would that work with the Blindsight?

Would I have Blindsight for a mile radius, be able to see normally but still have the Blindsight, would it do nothing, etc? I appreciate any help at all with this. Thanks!

RulesJD
2016-04-14, 01:31 PM
My Barbarian recently got the Dark Gift that gives him Blindsight in a 60ft radius. He's a Totem Barbarian, and at level 6 the option to pick the Eagle ability will come up. The Eagle Aspect allows him to see up to a mile away, and discern fine details at though it were within 100 feet of me.

If I took it, how would that work with the Blindsight?

Would I have Blindsight for a mile radius, be able to see normally but still have the Blindsight, would it do nothing, etc? I appreciate any help at all with this. Thanks!

If/when you get your eyes back, then you could see out to a mile away.

Until then, congrats 60ft of Blindsight.

Segev
2016-04-14, 01:37 PM
Yeah, they don't stack in fun ways, sadly. Blindsight is not sight, and even if it were, the eagle totem brings things to within 100, not 60 effective feet of you.