PDA

View Full Version : Player Help 3.5 one punch man build work

Amdy_vill
2016-04-15, 07:54 PM
This thread is for the building of a one punch man character. It will be human.

Ortesk
2016-04-15, 11:10 PM
So his powers are seemingly endless strength, seemingly endless speed, and invulnerability? Not too hard.

For speed he has an item of dimension door (A flail of shadows (Arms and Equipment Guide, p106) ) Just fluff it as he runs really fast and punches dudes?

For invulnerable? Hmmm. I think Cancer Mage will help.

For punching anything and killing it? Just take Ranger 5/Cancer mage 1

Feats:
1) Wedded to history (You need to not age)
Human) Toughness (Prerequisite)
Flaw) Great Fortitude
Flaw) Poison Immunity (Just say black lotus?)
3) Improved Unarmed Strike
6) Skill Focus: Basket weaving

So go ahead and get the disease Festering anger, and Vile Rigidity.

say you had it for 300 years? Sure, you don't age.

Your Strength is 109500+ Base
Your AC is 10+Dex+109500 (Natural Armor)

You can still die, but for level 6 I think that does good.

Bobby Baratheon
2016-04-16, 01:21 AM
Dipping warlock can get you some of these benefits, especially if you go warlock/monk and go for the clawlock build.

Mikka
2016-04-16, 03:31 AM
This is crazy

Gruftzwerg
2016-04-16, 07:33 AM
Have a lock at my build in my signature. It is a Monk/Warlock build which is inspired by cartoon/anime heroes (DBZ Super Saiyajin style). I think it fits the theme.
The build can be altered in many ways. You could drop Power Attack/Flying Kick for "Sun School" Tactic Feat and use it with Flee the Scene (Dimension Door + Major Image dummy of yourself) for teleport + attack actions (you trade damage for some style^^). You can also exchange the last 5 lvls for kensai and have some with that too.
Many options to alter the build. Just have a look and make up your mind.

IcarusWulfe
2016-04-16, 08:04 AM
D2 crusader, I have nothing more to say.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 08:59 AM
Dipping warlock can get you some of these benefits, especially if you go warlock/monk and go for the clawlock build.

that is a great help.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 09:04 AM
would the immortality prevent death from Vile Rigidity, and how would he move after this?

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 09:25 AM
never mind i just started read cancer mage

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-16, 09:47 AM
d2 crusader (using nonlethal damage against enemies you don't want to die) with some of this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?478226-One-Bull-Rush-Man) for punching enemies away from you (up to and including to the moon), along with some heavy duty defensive optimization (such as Karmic Strike + Combat Reflexes + Evasive Reflexes to simply move out of the way of melee attacks, and martial monk 2 who uses his any-fighter-feats-without-prerequisites to take Exceptional Deflection and Infinite Deflection to protect against ranged attacks).

That should get you infinite damage, the ability to punch anything you hit as far as you can see, and excellent protection against ranged attacks, melee attacks, and Reflex save-based AoEs. If you take monk 6, you can use your last monk feat to get Improved Whirlwind Attack to hit everything within range, followed by a full attack. Add throwing and distance to your punches, and add Far Shot and a few items to extend your range, and you can move ridiculously quickly by hurling your own body to attack any creature, object, or space for quite a distance. Or you could use your level 21 feat to get Distant Shot, and simply throw yourself to any space you can see.

Obliterating mountain ranges with the shockwave might be just a bit more difficult, unless you're an ardent who can combine a sonic energy ball with Sculpt Power to turn it into a Long ranged cone that you can infinitely apply Enlarge Power and Widen Power to, which basically grants you a nigh-infinite Range cone that you can use to dissolve any solid thing it hits with enough sonic damage (flavored as a single, ridiculously powerful punch) (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?479422-Best-Effects-for-Metamagic).

And then add on delay death + beastland ferocity + regeneration to make yourself invulnerable to death from damage, followed by various immunities to other status effects, and there you go.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 10:41 AM
I am a little new at this could you explain it more

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 10:42 AM
This is what i have so far
Str 109518
Dex 18
Con 18
Int 18
Wis 18
Chr 19
AC =10+4+109518+109500
HP 92
For =5+4+2
Ref =4+4
Wil =2+4
Speed 30
Bab +5
Ini =4+
DR
Age 300

Ranger Lv5 Abilities
Favored Enemy:Giant,Human

Wild Empathy (Ex): A ranger can improve the attitude of an animal. This ability functions just like a Diplomacy check to improve the attitude of a person. The ranger rolls 1d20 and adds his ranger level and his Charisma bonus to determine the wild empathy check result. The typical domestic animal has a starting attitude of indifferent, while wild animals are usually unfriendly.
To use wild empathy, the ranger and the animal must be able to study each other, which means that they must be within 30 feet of one another under normal visibility conditions. Generally, influencing an animal in this way takes 1 minute, but, as with influencing people, it might take more or less time.
The ranger can also use this ability to influence a magical beast with an Intelligence score of 1 or 2, but he takes a –4 penalty on the check.

Combat Style: two weapon fighting

Animal Companion:dog

Cancer mage Lv1 abilities

Sneak attack 1d6

Disease Host: you take no ill effect from disease

Bonus feats
Track:To find tracks or to follow them for 1 mile requires a successful Survival check. You must make another Survival check every time the tracks become difficult to follow.
You move at half your normal speed (or at your normal speed with a –5 penalty on the check, or at up to twice your normal speed with a –20 penalty on the check). The DC depends on the surface and the prevailing conditions, as given on the table

Two weapon fighting:If you wield a second weapon in your off hand, you can get one extra attack per round with that weapon. When fighting in this way you suffer a –6 penalty with your regular attack or attacks with your primary hand and a –10 penalty to the attack with your off hand. If your off-hand weapon is light the penalties are reduced by 2 each. (An unarmed strike is always considered light.)
Special
A 2nd-level ranger who has chosen the two-weapon combat style is treated as having Two-Weapon Fighting, even if he does not have the prerequisite for it, but only when he is wearing light or no armor.

Endurance:You gain a +4 bonus on the following checks and saves: Swim checks made to resist nonlethal damage, Constitution checks made to continue running, Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from a forced march, Constitution checks made to hold your breath, Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from starvation or thirst, Fortitude saves made to avoid nonlethal damage from hot or cold environments, and Fortitude saves made to resist damage from suffocation. Also, you may sleep in light or medium armor without becoming fatigued.

Feats
Wedded to history:endless
Toughness
Improved Unarmed Strike
Great Fortitude

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-16, 11:32 AM
I am a little new at this could you explain it moreThe d2 crusader (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=11133286&postcount=3) gives you infinite damage to anything you hit through a non-intended consequence of combining two unrelated options together (the Imbued Healing [Luck Domain] feat and the crusader's aura of chaos stance; you attack with a 1d2 weapon, and any time you roll a 1, it counts as a 2, and any time you roll a 2, you add it to the damage total and reroll, giving you potentially infinite damage until you say stop).

The thread I linked to in the above post gives tips on how to hurl anyone you punch as far as you want (up to, including, and surpassing the surface of the moon).

Karmic Strike allows you to take a penalty to AC to get an attack of opportunity on anyone who hits you in melee, which you take prior to the attack. (This is the important part.) Combat Reflexes gives you more AoOs. And Evasive Reflexes allows you to take a 5' step instead of an AoO. So when an attack roll hits you, you take your AoO prior to the attack and just slide out of the way, interrupting the attack and getting the hell out of Dodge before it hits. Increasing your reach (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?127732-3-X-Increasing-Size-Effective-Size-Unarmed-Damage-Reach) is important to get the most out of this against larger opponents.

The martial monk (Dragon Magazine issue #310) adds the entire fighter feat list to the list of bonus feats you can take as a monk (which explicitly allow you to bypass any and all prerequisites). Exceptional Deflection allows you to deflect all ranged attacks as if you were using the Deflect Arrows feat, including siege weaponry, ray spells, and even planets thrown by a hulking hurler, and Infinite Deflection uncaps how many times you can do this per round. Improved Whirlwind Attack is a fighter feat has a ton of prereqs, and it allows you to perform a Whirlwind Attack followed up by a full attack action. This basically lets you hit things. A LOT. And since everything you hit dies via the d2 crusader infinite damage combo, you combine this with the throwing/distance unarmed strike combo (which you can get via the necklace of natural weapons, from Savage Species, or through several other ways (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15474863#post15474863)) to kill everything around you, hurl yourself to a different part of the battlefield, and kill everything there, too.

Distant Shot (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/feats.htm#distantShot) (gained at level 21 or in lieu of one of the other martial monk feats above) allows you to throw enemies, allies, and even yourself toward anything you can see, be it ally, enemy, an object (such as the moon or a star), or even a 5' space.

The ardent thing is covered in the link provided above.

Combining the beastland ferocity and delay death spells (http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?183852-Beastland-Ferocity-Delay-Death) makes you immune to death from damage, no matter how much damage was dealt. Really, becoming flat-out immune to damage altogether really isn't that difficult.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 01:02 PM
could this be added to what i have all ready

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-16, 01:20 PM
could this be added to what i have all readyYes, though you'll have to sift through and see which feats you want the most, since it would be impossible to get them all without using the Dark Chaos Feat Shuffle (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?119456-What-is-a-quot-Chaos-Shuffle-quot) and abusing ways to get more feats to DCFS out (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?206315-3-X-PF-Things-That-Grant-Feats).

Of course, if your table is really optimization-friendly (and it should be, if you're trying to pull all this stuff off), you could easily get enough feats to do all of that.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 01:36 PM
what would you say is necessary for this build beside

Ortesk
2016-04-16, 01:43 PM
Yes, though you'll have to sift through and see which feats you want the most, since it would be impossible to get them all without using the Dark Chaos Feat Shuffle (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?119456-What-is-a-quot-Chaos-Shuffle-quot) and abusing ways to get more feats to DCFS out (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?206315-3-X-PF-Things-That-Grant-Feats).

Of course, if your table is really optimization-friendly (and it should be, if you're trying to pull all this stuff off), you could easily get enough feats to do all of that.

He could try and gestalt, toss in a ton of fighter levels, add in vow of poverty. I mean, it gets the feats. Then just shuffle them to fill whatever you need.

I would also try and find some alternate method to get defense, I mean touch attacks will drop your AC to garbage.

If you use the dark chaos shuffle route, I advise keeping the wedded to history, and the cancer mage stuff. Twf, Track, ect arent needed. I mean you will one shot anything that can take damage in the game. Barring something as equally broken, you have no real threats unless the DM wants you to die. Check out the emerald legion for ways to not get killed (Troll blooded, with immunity to fire and acid is pretty good)

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 02:40 PM
IF I already have a diseases does Divine Health tack it away or stop the progression

Ortesk
2016-04-16, 03:03 PM
IF I already have a diseases does Divine Health tack it away or stop the progression

It would cure the disease, which takes away all the broken goodness you get. Also a paladin probably isn't going to work for you.

If you take the feat might makes right, your leadership is based off of strength. With infinite strength, you have infinite followers. Just have them spam the spells you need to make yourself invincible.

In all honesty, at the moment you need to mainly focus on becoming immune to the various ways to kill your character. DND has a ton of ways to kill a pc, so focus on that. You don't need any more power on the side of damage, you do however need to not be killed by say......an assassin with wraithstrike.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 04:11 PM
ok. any good ways to get extra feats and immunity

Ortesk
2016-04-16, 04:16 PM
ok. any good ways to get extra feats and immunity

Vow of poverty and dark chaos shuffle seems the default way.

I cant remember it, but there is a feat that grants money. Dark chaos shuffle it for unlimited gold, then pay a wizard to cast simulcrum on a genie for you. Get unlimited wishes, taken in the best possible way, and wish for things. Like immunity to non lethal damage, Tarrasque's regeneration, Divine rank 0, ect. Google "DND list of stuff" and use wish to get whatever you feel like you want.

I mean breaking DND is easy. How far do you want me to break it?

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 04:24 PM
I want to brack the game a lot

Ortesk
2016-04-16, 04:29 PM
I want to brack the game a lot

http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=2546.0 that has a lot of stuff you could use

Use unlimited wishes, through simulcrum and genie slaves, to get whatever you want from that list. Get regeneration, immunity to nonlethal damage, and all the other ways to be killed. Then just wish to be a bald man with a funny looking face.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 04:34 PM
ok this is what i have so far 5 Lv ranger and 1 cancer mage

Str 109518
Dex 18
Con 18
Int 18
Wis 18
Chr 19
AC =10+4+109500+6
HP 54802
For =5+4+2
Ref =5+4
Wil =2+4
Speed 30
Bab +5
Ini =4+
DR
Deity Nurgle
Alignment CE
Age 300
disease Festering anger, and Vile Rigidity.
Sacred Vow
Vow of Poverty

Ranger Lv5 Abilities

Wild Empathy (Ex): A ranger can improve the attitude of an animal. This ability functions just like a Diplomacy check to improve the attitude of a person. The ranger rolls 1d20 and adds his ranger level and his Charisma bonus to determine the wild empathy check result. The typical domestic animal has a starting attitude of indifferent, while wild animals are usually unfriendly.
To use wild empathy, the ranger and the animal must be able to study each other, which means that they must be within 30 feet of one another under normal visibility conditions. Generally, influencing an animal in this way takes 1 minute, but, as with influencing people, it might take more or less time.
The ranger can also use this ability to influence a magical beast with an Intelligence score of 1 or 2, but he takes a –4 penalty on the check.

Sneak attack 1d6

Bonus feats
Track:To find tracks or to follow them for 1 mile requires a successful Survival check. You must make another Survival check every time the tracks become difficult to follow.
You move at half your normal speed (or at your normal speed with a –5 penalty on the check, or at up to twice your normal speed with a –20 penalty on the check). The DC depends on the surface and the prevailing conditions, as given on the table

Two weapon fighting:If you wield a second weapon in your off hand, you can get one extra attack per round with that weapon. When fighting in this way you suffer a –6 penalty with your regular attack or attacks with your primary hand and a –10 penalty to the attack with your off hand. If your off-hand weapon is light the penalties are reduced by 2 each. (An unarmed strike is always considered light.)
Special
A 2nd-level ranger who has chosen the two-weapon combat style is treated as having Two-Weapon Fighting, even if he does not have the prerequisite for it, but only when he is wearing light or no armor.

Endurance:You gain a +4 bonus on the following checks and saves: Swim checks made to resist nonlethal damage, Constitution checks made to continue running, Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from a forced march, Constitution checks made to hold your breath, Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from starvation or thirst, Fortitude saves made to avoid nonlethal damage from hot or cold environments, and Fortitude saves made to resist damage from suffocation. Also, you may sleep in light or medium armor without becoming fatigued.

Feats
Toughness
Improved Unarmed Strike
Great Fortitude
Leadership
Might make right
Inspiring leader
Power health

Ortesk
2016-04-16, 04:39 PM
Your DM allows DandD Wiki?

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 04:42 PM
yes as long as it has a book. did i find something that is different in the books

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-16, 04:58 PM
Can you trade your animal companion for a pet cyborg warforged?

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 05:00 PM
how do i do that?

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-16, 05:11 PM
how do i do that?Ask your DM.

Possibly ask if you can trade your companion out for a bonus feat, then use that feat for Leadership to get a warforged companion. Use all the other followers to, I dunno, ignore the fact that you exist.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 05:12 PM
i all ready have leadership

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-16, 05:13 PM
i all ready have leadershipThen grab a dragonfire adept warforged as your cohort.

Ortesk
2016-04-16, 05:59 PM
Then grab a dragonfire adept warforged as your cohort.

His leadership would be....the world? I dunno. he is trying to break the game. I would just wish for basically all immunities to everthing

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-16, 06:50 PM
His leadership would be....the world?If he wanted Za Warudo, he'd play a psion with temporal acceleration.

Also, if you think that the DCFSing for more feats will be okay, go look at the various Armor and Shield Proficiency feats. They explicitly say that most classes get them as bonus feats. Also, some races get bonus feats as well, such as elves and Races of the Dragon kobolds (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20060420a). You can also get bonus feats from certain spells, such as alter self, polymorph, heroics, and mirror move (http://archive.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/sb/sb20000901a).

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 06:55 PM
alright this is my finished build so far
Str 36,500,018
Dex 18
Con 18
Int 18
Wis 18
Chr 19
AC =10+4+109500+6
HP 200750092
For =5+4+2
Ref =5+4
Wil =2+4
Speed 30
Bab +5
Ini =4+
DR
Deity Nurgle
Alignment CE
Age 100,000
disease Festering anger, and Vile Rigidity.
Sacred Vow
Vow of Poverty

Ranger Lv5 Abilities

Sneak attack 1d6

Bonus feats

Special

Feats
Toughness
Improved Unarmed Strike
Great Fortitude
Leadership
Might make right
Inspiring leader
Power health

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 06:58 PM
How many followers would i have with this

Ortesk
2016-04-16, 06:59 PM
If he wanted Za Warudo, he'd play a psion with temporal acceleration.

Also, if you think that the DCFSing for more feats will be okay, go look at the various Armor and Shield proficiency feats. They explicitly say that most classes get them as bonus feats. Also, some races get bonus feats as well, such as elves and Races of the Dragon kobolds (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20060420a). You can also get bonus feats from certain spells, such as alter self, polymorph, heroics, and mirror move (http://archive.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/sb/sb20000901a).

I would shuffle for that feat that grants money, from fiend folio (My google FU is failing). Then just reshuffle until you have unlimited money

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 07:02 PM
that would be something i would do in game

Ortesk
2016-04-16, 07:03 PM
Your strength is 18+73000000, so 73000018

Your Natural Armor is +36500000

Your HP is 8+5*5=33+219000024=219000057 (at level 6)

Your unarmed damage is: 1D4+36500004

Your to hit is +36500008

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 07:06 PM
I think i did good for my frist optimized build

Ortesk
2016-04-16, 07:10 PM
Your leadership is as follows (this goes up by 200 per day)

Level one followers:365000000
Level two: 36500000
Level Three: 18250000
Level 4: 9125000
Level 5: 4562500
6: 2281250
7: 1140625
8: 570312
9: 285156
10: 142578

Ect, basically keep dividing by 2 until you hit 1.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-16, 07:19 PM
I would shuffle for that feat that grants money, from fiend folio (My google FU is failing). Then just reshuffle until you have unlimited moneyMaking money would be easier via wall of salt, since salt is literally worth its weight in silver. Salt is a trade good, and so it can be used directly like currency.

gooddragon1
2016-04-16, 07:26 PM
Uh, for actual invulnerability, I recommend making your character an aleax of himself. I'm not sure the exact process but what it means is that only you can prevent forest fires harm yourself.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-16, 07:30 PM
Uh, for actual invulnerability, I recommend making you an aleax of yourself. I'm not sure the exact process but what it means is that only you can prevent forest fires harm yourself.The easiest way is to be able to manifest fusion and astral seed, then cast ice assassin from a scroll made using Eschew Materials (with your own aleax as the subject created by the spell), then have it manifest fusion on you and proceed to turn over control of your body to you. Then you manifest astral seed and off yourself. Since you can hurt yourself, this is doable. When you come back, you are as you were when you manifested astral seed, thereby being a fusion'd aleax of yourself. And since you have to do what you say as per ice assassin, just command yourself not to kill yourself unless you've got some purpose behind it (such as another astral seed combo).

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 07:32 PM
how do i make my self faster than light

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-16, 07:38 PM
how do i make my self faster than lightTeleportation effects do it. Also, remember how I suggested you add throwing to your unarmed strikes, and how you can take the Distant Shot feat via martial monk? If you do both, you can literally hurl your body to anywhere you can see. This includes distant galaxies.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 07:40 PM
how meny levels would i need to take

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-16, 07:45 PM
how meny levels would i need to takeIf that's all you want, and you don't want any of the other things I mentioned, all you'd need would be one level of martial monk, and use your bonus feat for Distant Shot. Otherwise, you can get three fighter bonus feats this way, at monk levels 1, 2, and 6. Normal monk requires that you be Lawful, but there's the chaotic monk alternative class feature, which requires that you be Chaotic.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 07:56 PM
Is there any way to make my base speed hight

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-16, 08:02 PM
Is there any way to make my base speed hightI have no idea what that means.

If you're asking how to make your base speed FTL, then there's Chuck E. Cheese, (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=16924281&postcount=9) who can move 3.5x faster than light.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 08:17 PM
ok so i am working on Za Warudo as a npc to follow me around he is a warforged dragonfire adept any ideas. he is level 27

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-16, 08:39 PM
ok so i am working on Za Warudo as a npc to follow me around he is a warforged dragonfire adept any ideas. he is level 27Maaaaybe we should back up a step.

What are the boundaries we're working with here? What level range are we talking about? Where do we start, and where do you think it'll end? What sources are allowed? And what kinds of optimization and/or cheese is acceptable?

Do you actually want to represent Saitama in D&D, or are you just wanting to approximate his abilities, but having extra stuff tacked on (like spellcasting) is acceptable?

Ortesk
2016-04-16, 08:42 PM
Maaaaybe we should back up a step.

What are the boundaries we're working with here? What level range are we talking about? Where do we start, and where do you think it'll end? What sources are allowed? And what kinds of optimization and/or cheese is acceptable?

Do you actually want to represent Saitama in D&D, or are you just wanting to approximate his abilities, but having extra stuff tacked on (like spellcasting) is acceptable?

I had to step back awhile ago haha. But so far he has said that Cancer mage abuse and the wiki are allowed. If the wiki is allowed, then I would assume everything is allowed

Amdy_vill
2016-04-16, 08:48 PM
I want to have saitamas abilities and powers but i don't realy care about his personality. I would add magic to him if it would make him more powerful. Any wizard book and the Dragon Magazines

gooddragon1
2016-04-17, 01:00 AM
Some of Saitama's abilities don't map over. Like making ludicrous numbers of attacks very quickly. If your DM is fully compliant with anything, you can use manipulate form to grant your character "an ability". As in, specify in words what you want the ability to do and grant it to your character. With a fully compliant DM it doesn't have to be an ability that already exists in dnd. This rules combination is formally known as punpun. It is the theoretical limit of optimization and generally the point at which it stops being a game. No DM will likely ever allow it even though it does come from official material.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-17, 08:36 AM
I don't think my dm would allow me to go that far

Amdy_vill
2016-04-17, 11:00 AM
how would i make it so i can never get hit with out my NA

DarkSoul
2016-04-17, 12:27 PM
Might as well try it, you're already throwing the rules out the window. Cancer Mage requires evil alignment but Sacred Vow/VoP are exalted feats, which require you to be good. The fact that manipulate form can only be used on scaled ones (reptilian races) in the Forgotten Realms world shouldn't matter at this point, right? If prerequisites don't matter any more, go for Manipulate Form.

Just don't be surprised when the DM kills you instantly, no save, no resistance.

gooddragon1
2016-04-17, 02:12 PM
how would i make it so i can never get hit with out my NA

If your character is an aleax of himself it won't matter if he's hit:

Singular Enemy (Ex): Although the aleax is visible to all, only its intended victim can harm it. Attacks made by other creatures are rebuffed, dealing no damage and hindering the aleax in no way.

The strength and invulnerability issues aren't a problem. The speed however is.

Celerity could allow your character to always act first, teleportation and chuck e cheese allow for infinite movespeed, but an infinite number of attacks is difficult.

If you had an ally you could use white raven tactics idiot crusader build to get unlimited actions. That would make your character able to do all the attacks. However, it's not contained within your character alone.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-17, 04:11 PM
If you had an ally you could use white raven tactics idiot crusader build to get unlimited actions. That would make your character able to do all the attacks. However, it's not contained within your character alone.Use the "Suck it Wizards, (Su) Psi and You" trick from here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?177889-Brainstorm-for-Psionic-Tricks-Tactics-and-Combos-Handbook) and combine with a level in ardent. Since ardent manifesting is based entirely on your manifester level, including the level of powers you can manifest, pay for some manifestations of psychic chirurgery (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/psychicChirurgery.htm) to teach you affinity field (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/affinityField.htm) and synchronicity (from Complete Psionic), and take the Psicrystal Affinity feat. Now manifest and share affinity field with your psicrystal and manifest synchroncity on yourself. The synchronicity effect will bounce back and forth between you and your psicrystal an infinite number of times, giving you and your psicrystal infinite actions every round, so long as you stay within range, giving you infinite movement speed and infinite attacks.

I can't say how this will be any fun for you, however.

gooddragon1
2016-04-17, 05:45 PM
Use the "Suck it Wizards, (Su) Psi and You" trick from here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?177889-Brainstorm-for-Psionic-Tricks-Tactics-and-Combos-Handbook) and combine with a level in ardent. Since ardent manifesting is based entirely on your manifester level, including the level of powers you can manifest, pay for some manifestations of psychic chirurgery (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/psychicChirurgery.htm) to teach you affinity field (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/affinityField.htm) and synchronicity (from Complete Psionic), and take the Psicrystal Affinity feat. Now manifest and share affinity field with your psicrystal and manifest synchroncity on yourself. The synchronicity effect will bounce back and forth between you and your psicrystal an infinite number of times, giving you and your psicrystal infinite actions every round, so long as you stay within range, giving you infinite movement speed and infinite attacks.

I can't say how this will be any fun for you, however.

I thought that it granted only move actions, but upon reading it ... I'm confused by it enough to say it probably does grant infinite actions (though not full round actions, which is funny).

I assume you're talking about the synchronicity shuffle.

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure if it'll work in an antimagic field.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-17, 06:00 PM
I thought that it granted only move actions, but upon reading it ... I'm confused by it enough to say it probably does grant infinite actions (though not full round actions, which is funny).Hustle grants move actions, but metapsionicked synchronicity (and those granted by affinity field) gives standard actions which can be traded for move actions.

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure if it'll work in an antimagic field.Affinity field, not antimagic field.

Mikka
2016-04-17, 06:09 PM
One puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunch

http://1pun.ch/img/okay.gif

gooddragon1
2016-04-17, 06:10 PM
Hustle grants move actions, but metapsionicked synchronicity (and those granted by affinity field) gives standard actions which can be traded for move actions.

I just remember something about discharging energy from energy absorption using synchronicity shuffle and move actions. But it looks like it works. I'm not entirely sure if you can stack the actions with the infinite nature of overlapping affinity fields, but that's tricky thinking which I'm too tired to do. It probably does work. Good think his character an aleax of himself though. Overlapping affinity fields share damage too (external damage would not affect his character, and if they used it on the psicrystal it would not be shared to his character by the psicrystal's affinity field and his character's field cannot share other damage, it only distributes to others).

Affinity field, not antimagic field.

I know. It's just that an AMF through transparency could stop an affinity field from working.

Windrammer
2016-04-17, 11:53 PM
So his powers are seemingly endless strength, seemingly endless speed, and invulnerability? Not too hard.

For speed he has an item of dimension door (A flail of shadows (Arms and Equipment Guide, p106) ) Just fluff it as he runs really fast and punches dudes?

For invulnerable? Hmmm. I think Cancer Mage will help.

For punching anything and killing it? Just take Ranger 5/Cancer mage 1

Feats:
1) Wedded to history (You need to not age)
Human) Toughness (Prerequisite)
Flaw) Great Fortitude
Flaw) Poison Immunity (Just say black lotus?)
3) Improved Unarmed Strike
6) Skill Focus: Basket weaving

So go ahead and get the disease Festering anger, and Vile Rigidity.

say you had it for 300 years? Sure, you don't age.

Your Strength is 109500+ Base
Your AC is 10+Dex+109500 (Natural Armor)

You can still die, but for level 6 I think that does good.

Honestly, I dislike it when people try to emulate the powers of a character with items. It's more of a shallow disguise than an emulation. Saitama needs no items, all of his abilities as a dnd character should be innate, or at least from his own spellcasting.

I think he makes the most sense as a tashalatora psionic monk. His godly abilities should come from him being a godly level - something like 30, then picks up Epic Psionic Focus and Blinding Speed and/or any epic feat that doesn't completely suck if such a thing can be found. With the extra levels there should be a number of ways to cheese into invulnerability and infinite strength.

If only there was a way for him to use expansion for the sake of increasing his strength and unarmed damage while staying the same size...

Amdy_vill
2016-04-18, 08:12 AM
do you know of any way to get him to do sonic cones from his punches

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-18, 08:15 AM
do you know of any way to get him to do sonic cones from his punchesOnly fluff-wise. Get multiple standard actions, use one for a punch, and a second to manifest a Widened/Enlarged/Sculpted sonic energy ball. Say that he punches hard enough that the shockwave deals sonic damage.

Ashtagon
2016-04-18, 08:21 AM
Hmm, my post found its way on the wrong thread somehow...

Feats
Toughness
Improved Unarmed Strike
Poison immunity
Leadership
Might make right
Inspiring leader
Power health

Okay, ranger 6 / cancer mage 1 now.

I still don't see how you can get Leadership over 25 without access to Epic Leadership. I'm also not sure where you are getting this many feats from. I count one for being human, plus one for each of levels 1st, 3rd, and 6th (or 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th if using Pathfinder for this bit). That's either four feats or five feats. You've got eight.

Also, your cohort is limited to no more than two levels below your character level, regardless of Leadership score.

Ashtagon
2016-04-19, 04:09 AM
Interestingly, a close reading of that Dragon #354 article reveals that Wedded to History doesn't actually grant you that Endless (Ex) ability. Nor does it allow you to assume an arbitrarily-long backstory. It grants the following:

Choose any one of:

Apostle of the Forgotten: Short-range augury effect
Elder of Legend: +3 on Bluff, Intimidate, and Diplomacy checks against those who know you and your backstory
Golden Ager: UMD is a class skill, plus some UMD bonuses
Hand of Prophecy: +2 on checks against one creature
Survivor: Substitute Will for other saves; suffer a penalty each time this is done
Throwback: Not treated as your creature type when it is convenient for you
Wanderer: basic ability in all skills and all languages

Now, it probably should also grant that Endless ability, but that isn't RAW.

It also acts as a prerequisite to a short list of feats at the end of the article, none of which mention the Endless ability.

If I were to allow this feat in my games, I'd require that either the entire backstory earlier than one normal lifespan ago takes place before the character reached 2nd level, or that the character's backstory put them in some sort of stasis that meant that they weren't technically alive until very recently. Characters with significant adventuring experience simply don't stop levelling for hundreds of years, at least not without a really good reason (such as, they physically cannot). Your GM is apparently more lenient (which is fine if everyone is having fun).

dascarletm
2016-04-19, 12:46 PM
I don't think one punch man should have leadership, or a high charisma score for that matter. That isn't part of his wheelhouse from what I've seen (though I've only watched the anime).

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-19, 12:53 PM
I don't think one punch man should have leadership, or a high charisma score for that matter. That isn't part of his wheelhouse from what I've seen (though I've only watched the anime).Well, he has a cohort. Can you get a cohort without buying one, Leadership, or DM fiat?

dascarletm
2016-04-19, 01:09 PM
Well, he has a cohort. Can you get a cohort without buying one, Leadership, or DM fiat?

Apprentice/Mentor feat from DMGII

Ortesk
2016-04-19, 01:18 PM
Interestingly, a close reading of that Dragon #354 article reveals that Wedded to History doesn't actually grant you that Endless (Ex) ability. Nor does it allow you to assume an arbitrarily-long backstory. It grants the following:

Choose any one of:

Apostle of the Forgotten: Short-range augury effect
Elder of Legend: +3 on Bluff, Intimidate, and Diplomacy checks against those who know you and your backstory
Golden Ager: UMD is a class skill, plus some UMD bonuses
Hand of Prophecy: +2 on checks against one creature
Survivor: Substitute Will for other saves; suffer a penalty each time this is done
Throwback: Not treated as your creature type when it is convenient for you
Wanderer: basic ability in all skills and all languages

Now, it probably should also grant that Endless ability, but that isn't RAW.

It also acts as a prerequisite to a short list of feats at the end of the article, none of which mention the Endless ability.

If I were to allow this feat in my games, I'd require that either the entire backstory earlier than one normal lifespan ago takes place before the character reached 2nd level, or that the character's backstory put them in some sort of stasis that meant that they weren't technically alive until very recently. Characters with significant adventuring experience simply don't stop levelling for hundreds of years, at least not without a really good reason (such as, they physically cannot). Your GM is apparently more lenient (which is fine if everyone is having fun).

Wedded does say you were born in the distant past, and one part has you as a huge important figure throughout the history of your kind. That is a serious RAI matter, since it should by virtue grant immortality. Anytime I have played it, I always played wolverine like. I had no memory of before the present time, and something had made me forget what had happened

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-19, 01:26 PM
Apprentice/Mentor feat from DMGIIHmm. Two feats to get a tiny fraction of the benefits of one? I think he'll be better off taking Leadership and ignoring the existence of the followers.

Ashtagon
2016-04-19, 01:30 PM
Wedded does say you were born in the distant past, and one part has you as a huge important figure throughout the history of your kind. That is a serious RAI matter, since it should by virtue grant immortality. Anytime I have played it, I always played wolverine like. I had no memory of before the present time, and something had made me forget what had happened

It says you were born in the distant past in the fluff section, which has no bearing on actual rules. In any case, nowhere does it say that ancient birth represents centuries of lived experience. In fact, the article goes out of its way to highlight ways in which the character could have regressed back to being effectively 1st level (amnesia, cast down by a god, tied their life-force to a lost place/object, etc.), or have somehow skipped centuries/millenia of time (stasis, petrification, time warps, etc.).

Cast your mind back to Xena, and that "modern" episode in which a mad scientist re-creates Xena using cloned genetic material found from her sweaty grip on the chakram and memories restored through TV episodes and dramatic readings of Gabrielle's poems and plays. This would be a perfect example of a character who would deserve the Wedded to history feat. But nothing about that backstory even implies the character should have the Endless special quality.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-20, 10:17 AM
This is what i have so far

Elan martial monk 2/ardent 5
Str 18
Dex 16
Con 15
Int 17
Wis 16
Chr 13

HP 60

Ac 13

AL CG
Bab 4

For 4
Ref 4
Wil 7

Feats
Improved Sunder(B)
Weapon focus (Unarmed)(B)
Sacred Vow
Vow of poverty
Snap kick
Improved Bull Rush(B)
Power Attack(B)
Leadership(B)
Anti-villain(B)OR might makes right(B)
Exceptional Deflection(B)
Improved Whirlwind Attack(B)
improved Unarmed Strike(B)

Abilities
ardent mantles: Time, Conflict, Destruction, and Guardian
power points: 30
Synchronicity(P)
Inertial Armor(P)
Energy Ball(P)
Teleport Psionic(P)
Energy Cone(P)
Timehop(P)
Flurry of Blows -1/-1
Unarmed Strike 1d6
Evasion

Item?
Spell storing +1 necklace of natural attack

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-20, 10:28 AM
It says you were born in the distant past in the fluff section, which has no bearing on actual rules. In any case, nowhere does it say that ancient birth represents centuries of lived experience. In fact, the article goes out of its way to highlight ways in which the character could have regressed back to being effectively 1st level (amnesia, cast down by a god, tied their life-force to a lost place/object, etc.), or have somehow skipped centuries/millenia of time (stasis, petrification, time warps, etc.).

Cast your mind back to Xena, and that "modern" episode in which a mad scientist re-creates Xena using cloned genetic material found from her sweaty grip on the chakram and memories restored through TV episodes and dramatic readings of Gabrielle's poems and plays. This would be a perfect example of a character who would deserve the Wedded to history feat. But nothing about that backstory even implies the character should have the Endless special quality.Being an elan means he doesn't need WtH in order to be immortal, assuming he doesn't mind eventually being Venerable.

Of course, there are other ways to be immortal, many of which require almost no resource expenditure, so...

Ashtagon
2016-04-20, 10:39 AM
Being an elan ...

At the time I wrote that post, his character build listed him as human. I can hardly be expected to take into account posts that are made a full day after mine. I'm not a time lord.

dascarletm
2016-04-20, 12:23 PM
Hmm. Two feats to get a tiny fraction of the benefits of one? I think he'll be better off taking Leadership and ignoring the existence of the followers.

It's one feat. Below level five it is apprentice, and after you hit level five it turns into mentor. You also get a bonus on a skill or something.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-20, 12:42 PM
It's one feat. Below level five it is apprentice, and after you hit level five it turns into mentor. You also get a bonus on a skill or something.From a quick glance, that's not how it works. You take them as separate feats.

Unless I'm missing something, and I probably am.

dascarletm
2016-04-20, 12:44 PM
From a quick glance, that's not how it works. You take them as separate feats.

Unless I'm missing something, and I probably am.

I'm AFB but I recall there being a clause where when you graduate your apprenticeship you can switch the feat for mentor. Either way, apprentice is not a prereq for mentor IIRC.

I remember it being under "surpassing your mentor" under the ex-apprentice part.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-20, 12:47 PM
Either way, apprentice is not a prereq for mentor IIRC.It is, actually.

Morof Stonehands
2016-04-20, 12:51 PM
How are you getting this many feats on this character? Also, you can't use your spell storing item if you're taking Vow of Poverty.

dascarletm
2016-04-20, 01:10 PM
It is, actually.

Oh...:smallredface: Well, you can just swap it anyway :smalltongue:

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-20, 01:16 PM
How are you getting this many feats on this character? Also, you can't use your spell storing item if you're taking Vow of Poverty.I think he was DCFSing out the feats from Vow of Poverty and ardent (see: mantle feats and Armor/Shield Proficiencies), but you're right in that you can't have a spell storing item...except in a few specific cases. For instance, taking Ancestral Relic on your unarmed strike or a warforged's slam attack could do it. Or kensai, or psychic weapon master (if you're a psiforged).

Amdy_vill
2016-04-23, 09:58 PM
This is one punch man so far. If my math is wrong tell me and is there anything i should add.what items could help this build
Elan martial monk 2/ardent 18

Templates:necropolitan, paragon?(If possible)

Str 33
Dex 30
Con 0
Int 25
Wis 41
Chr 34

(Note:body is made out of Obdurium(break dc 4.390038e+21)Body size in example is the size of the solar system.)
HP 65,850,570,000,000,000,000,000,000,164

Ac 25

AL LG
Bab +14/+8/+3

For 24
Ref 22
Wil 26

Speed 90

R 15 to acid, cold, electricity, fire, and sonic energy

Festering Anger
Vile Rigidity

Feats Bonus
Weapon focus (Unarmed)(B)(1)

feats
improved Sunder(1)
Improved Bull Rush(2)
Snap kick(3)
leadership(9)
Superior Unarmed Strike(12)
Combat reflexes (15)
Karmic Strike(18)

Abilities
ardent mantles: Time, Conflict, Destruction, Guardian,Physical,energy
Ardent powers 18
power points: 297
Flurry of Blows -1/-1
Unarmed Strike 1d6
Evasion

Paragon abilities
Attacks: A paragon creature makes all its attacks with a +25 luck bonus on the attack roll.
Damage: A paragon creature gains a +20 luck bonus on Damage rolls for all melee and thrown ranged attacks.
Special Abilities: A paragon creature’s special attacks, if any, all gain a +13 insight bonus, if applicable. The +13 insight bonus may only be applied to a given special ability once.
Fire and cold resistance 10. If the creature already possesses such resistance, use whichever is better.
Damage reduction 10/epic. If the creature already possesses Damage reduction, use whichever is better.
Spell Resistance equal to the paragon creature’s CR +25. If the creature already possesses spell resistance, use whichever is higher.
Fast healing 20. If the creature already possesses fast healing, use whichever is better.
A paragon creature’s natural weapons are treated as epic for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
Spell-Like Abilities (Sp) or Psionics (Sp): If the base creature has spell-like abilities, it gains +15 to its caster level to use those abilities. A paragon creature also gains the ability to use greater dispel magic, haste, and see invisibility three times per day, even if it did not have spell-like abilities before, at 15th caster level.

Ardent powers
Synchronicity(P)
Timehop, Mass(P)
Inertial Armor(P)
Energy Ball(P)
Teleport Psionic(P)
Energy Cone(P)
Timehop(P)
Energy wave(P)
True Metabolism(P)
Psychofeedback(P)
Energy bolt(P)
Energy burst(P)
Iron body(P)
Mind over Energy(P)
Dispel Psionics(P)
Ultrablast(P)
Intellect Bomb(P)
Energy Ray(P)
Energy Manipulation(P)

Feats from items and locations(Dark chaos shuffle feats )
Power Attack
Dodge
up the wall
might makes right
Exceptional Deflection
Great Fortitude
Poison Immunity
Toughness
Stunning fist
robilar’s gambit
Freezing the Lifeblood
Pharaoh’s fist

Item
Shrink collar
Rod of Bodily Restoration

Ortesk
2016-04-23, 11:18 PM
This is one punch man so far. If my math is wrong tell me and is there anything i should add.what items could help this build
Elan martial monk 2/ardent 18

Str 33
Dex 30
Con 0
Int 25
Wis 41
Chr 34

(Note:body is made out of Obdurium(break dc 4.390038e+21)Body size in example is the size of the solar system.)
HP 65,850,570,000,000,000,000,000,000,164

Ac 25

AL LG
Bab +14/+8/+3

For 24
Ref 22
Wil 26

Speed 90

Festering Anger
Vile Rigidity

Feats Bonus

feats
improved Sunder(1)
Improved Bull Rush(2)
Snap kick(3)
leadership(9)
Combat reflexes (15)
Karmic Strike(18)

Abilities
Ardent powers 18
power points: 297
Flurry of Blows -1/-1
Unarmed Strike 1d6
Evasion

Paragon abilities
Attacks: A paragon creature makes all its attacks with a +25 luck bonus on the attack roll.
Damage: A paragon creature gains a +20 luck bonus on Damage rolls for all melee and thrown ranged attacks.
Special Abilities: A paragon creature’s special attacks, if any, all gain a +13 insight bonus, if applicable. The +13 insight bonus may only be applied to a given special ability once.
Fire and cold resistance 10. If the creature already possesses such resistance, use whichever is better.
Damage reduction 10/epic. If the creature already possesses Damage reduction, use whichever is better.
Spell Resistance equal to the paragon creature’s CR +25. If the creature already possesses spell resistance, use whichever is higher.
Fast healing 20. If the creature already possesses fast healing, use whichever is better.
A paragon creature’s natural weapons are treated as epic for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
Spell-Like Abilities (Sp) or Psionics (Sp): If the base creature has spell-like abilities, it gains +15 to its caster level to use those abilities. A paragon creature also gains the ability to use greater dispel magic, haste, and see invisibility three times per day, even if it did not have spell-like abilities before, at 15th caster level.

Ardent powers
Synchronicity(P)
Timehop, Mass(P)
Inertial Armor(P)
Energy Ball(P)
Teleport Psionic(P)
Energy Cone(P)
Timehop(P)
Energy wave(P)
True Metabolism(P)
Psychofeedback(P)
Energy bolt(P)
Energy burst(P)
Iron body(P)
Mind over Energy(P)
Dispel Psionics(P)
Ultrablast(P)
Intellect Bomb(P)
Energy Ray(P)
Energy Manipulation(P)

Feats from items and locations(Dark chaos shuffle feats )
Power Attack
Dodge
up the wall
might makes right
Exceptional Deflection
Great Fortitude
Poison Immunity
Toughness
Stunning fist
robilar’s gambit
Freezing the Lifeblood
Pharaoh’s fist

Item
Shrink collar

Obduriam, and that whole star system noise, is from that Immortals Handbook. Which is 3rd party and widely banned for sheer lack of rules understanding. Such as you and the whole uh....Shivering touch+wraith strike.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-23, 11:31 PM
should i change it to Adamantine

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-24, 07:06 AM
Obduriam, and that whole star system noise, is from that Immortals Handbook. The Stronghold Builder's Guidebook. Which is 3rd 1st party and not widely banned for sheer lack of rules understanding.Fixed that for you.

DarkSoul
2016-04-24, 08:57 AM
So what's the desired result here? It started with cheesing the strength and natural armor scores, now it's creating the love child of Galactus and the tin man from Oz?

How are you planning to become the size you claim? Or being made of obdurium for that matter?

Without Cancer Mage 1 Vile Rigidity will kill, or at least incapacitate you.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-24, 09:39 AM
How are you planning to become the size you claim? Or being made of obdurium for that matter?I suggested becoming undead, using polymorph any object on a pebble to turn it into a (literal) planetary body made of a ridiculously hard substance, followed by using haunt shift to possess the body, followed by donning a shrink collar (from the Arms & Equipment Guide) to become Small.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-24, 10:04 AM
the rod is there to help me not die from stat damage

Amdy_vill
2016-04-24, 11:25 AM
this is the build what do you think
Elan martial monk 2/ardent 17/cancer mage 1

Str 33
Dex 30
Con 0
Int 25
Wis 41
Chr 34

(Note:body is made out of stone and is the size of the earth in this example)
Hardness 8
Hp 16462642000000000000164

Ac 25

AL Le
Bab +14/+8/+3

For 24
Ref 22
Wil 26

Speed 90

Festering Anger
Vile Rigidity

Feats Bonus

feats
improved Sunder(1)
Improved Bull Rush(2)
Snap kick(3)
leadership(9)
Combat reflexes (15)
Karmic Strike(18)

Abilities
Ardent powers 18
power points: 267
Flurry of Blows -1/-1
Unarmed Strike 1d6
Evasion

Paragon abilities

Ardent powers
Synchronicity(P)
Inertial Armor(P)
Energy Ball(P)
Teleport Psionic(P)
Energy Cone(P)
Timehop(P)
Energy wave(P)
True Metabolism(P)
Psychofeedback(P)
Energy bolt(P)
Energy burst(P)
Iron body(P)
Mind over Energy(P)
Dispel Psionics(P)
Ultrablast(P)
Intellect Bomb(P)
Energy Ray(P)
Energy Manipulation(P)

Feats from items and locations(Dark chaos shuffle feats)
Power Attack
Dodge
up the wall
might makes right
Exceptional Deflection
Great Fortitude
Poison Immunity
Toughness
Stunning fist
robilar’s gambit
Freezing the Lifeblood
Pharaoh’s fist

Item
Spell storing +1 necklace of natural attack(speed,throwing and distance)
Shrink collar
belt of Str +6 and a psychoactive skin of proteus

Ortesk
2016-04-24, 12:23 PM
This went from one punch man to...I don't want to be killable. If that is the goal, you are way off the mark. The emerald legion is far more durable, and far lower ECL. you have a cr of around 40 character, the emerald legion is like a cr of 23 I think. I would read the Emerald Legion to get ideas, the creator was much more thorough than I would be going off memory

DarkSoul
2016-04-24, 03:54 PM
The rod doesn't help against Vile Rigidity. Only cancer mage does.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-24, 03:59 PM
This went from one punch man to...I don't want to be killable. If that is the goal, you are way off the mark. The emerald legion is far more durable, and far lower ECL. you have a cr of around 40 character, the emerald legion is like a cr of 23 I think. I would read the Emerald Legion to get ideas, the creator was much more thorough than I would be going off memoryIf I were to guess, "I wanna make the most powerful character possible."

Ortesk
2016-04-24, 05:44 PM
If I were to guess, "I wanna make the most powerful character possible."

Then barring pun pun, planet tossing, or the dude who stops pun pun, he should just read all of Tippy's guides. I imagine a Tippy wizard would make funny faces at this build as it was helpless and getting spanked by kobolds or something silly and demoralizing

Peelee
2021-06-09, 07:09 AM
The Mod on the Silver Mountain: No number of punches can raise threads from the dead.