PDA

View Full Version : High school DXD style 3.5 game

Nosta
2016-04-16, 08:52 PM
High school DxD is a light novel / anime series that mixes may forms of mythology together from greek to Norse to Biblical stuff like angels and Devils to Dragons to things like sun wukong.

What I'd like to know is how should I go about the evil piece system. this what devils use to create knew devils (devils have a really hard time reproducing) I figure it could be a template that can be added to the base race.

how ever they are based on the typical chess pieces

in the novel the pieces have the following power

rook> high defense and superv strength, they can take a hit and dish it out

knights. have great mobility and reflexes and attack speed

Bishop are spell casters and a creature with prior spell casting ability will have them enhanced greatly

queen have a good blend of the first 3 pieces and are all together the strongest

and the humble pawn has the ability to take on the ability of the 1 of the other 4 for so much time perday

I feel like each one should give the person the outsider type

so I need help coming up with these template

another part of the story are the sacred gears. powerful items stored in the very being of a person
they have a more powerful form that can be used called balance breaker
and some have the spirit of powerful creature sealed with in that have a third form called break down beast

I was wondering what would be good way of going about this,

I plan on running a game based on this after my groups current game ends some time this fall but I want to get working on it soi don't feel rushed

i'll add more once my first few questions are answered