PDA

View Full Version : Highest hp in 3.5 monsters

Amdy_vill
2016-04-17, 10:49 AM
I am wondering how powerful a level 6 I have made is it deals 36500004+1d4 damage when punching can any monster survive that. if none can what can survive it. A planet?

Inevitability
2016-04-17, 11:08 AM
Pun-Pun easily survives that. :smalltongue:

But seriously, I suggest reposting this in the 3.5 forum.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-17, 11:30 AM
Can anything survive that in the books

Jormengand
2016-04-17, 11:33 AM
Only with sufficient application of templates such as Paragon Creature, which massively increases a creature's hit points and constitution score (albeit still not enough to survive that). Alternatively, regeneration will stop you from killing it, though you'll knock it right out for long enough that you won't have to handle it. Finally, vampires and a few other creatures can survive as much damage as they like unless dealt in a very specific manner.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-17, 11:35 AM
ok thanks man

Esprit15
2016-04-17, 08:00 PM
Out of curiosity, what's the build?

Inevitability
2016-04-18, 12:41 AM
Out of curiosity, what's the build?

He's posted it in the 3.5 forum. It's a ranger/cancer mage abusing Festering Anger and Vile Rigidity to gain infinite strength, followers, and AC (and through a homebrew feat, HP) while suffering none of the diseases' drawbacks thanks to Cancer Mage.

CombatBunny
2016-04-21, 03:31 PM
Dawww n.n

Very impressive my friend. I love the +1d4 addition =)

I would like to be able to create a character as powerful as that.

Anyway, Have you tried ghosts and incorporeals? There is also a monster which is something like a living void (I believe it’s on 3.5 third monster manual, but I’m not sure). Nothing can touch it as it simply disappears anything that gets in contact with.

* Hugs and kisses

The Viscount
2016-04-22, 10:25 AM
I'm assuming you have IUS to convert that into lethal damage? Because otherwise infinite nonlethal just means they're out for a long time.

As mentioned there are a few creatures that this won't straight up kill, that need specific deaths, for example the tarrasque needs magic to fully kill. Creatures that are incorporeal will avoid entirely unless you get some ghost touch gauntlets or the like, and you'll need something to be able to reach flying creatures.