PDA

View Full Version : Highest hp in 3.5 monsters

Amdy_vill
2016-04-17, 11:29 AM
I am wondering how powerful a level 6 I have made is it deals 36500004+1d4 damage when punching can any monster survive that. if none can what can survive it. A planet?

Malimar
2016-04-17, 11:43 AM
AFAIK the Xixecal has the most hp at 1686.

Anything with regeneration not overcome by the attack will be unconscious for a long time, but not dead.

Anything flat immune to hp damage (can't think of any, but I'm sure there are some, especially if high optimization shenanigans are in play) will be unaffected.

Also, if a thing's AC is too high, you won't do damage except on a natural 20.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-17, 12:07 PM
when i punch something I roll 1d20+ 3650004 does anything have an ac so hight i will not hit them

MisterKaws
2016-04-17, 12:11 PM
when i punch something I roll 1d20+ 3650004 does anything have an ac so hight i will not hit them

Dragonblood Sorcerers can just "NOPE" your attack with Wings of Cover.

Also, Devastation Beetle, 2880.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-17, 12:16 PM
thanks is there besides that

Inevitability
2016-04-17, 12:21 PM
Depending on your build, incorporeal or ethereal creatures may be able to avoid your attacks altogether.

But if you want a complete list of anything in 3.5 that can survive 'a lot of damage', you're going to be here for a while.

Malimar
2016-04-17, 12:25 PM
Also, there are definitely legit ways to get damage and attack arbitrarily high (Festering Anger abuse, for example), but I'd bet a shiny new penny that if you posted details of your build the Playground would poke a bunch of holes in it, just because it's what they do.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-17, 12:34 PM
this is the build. It has to be lv6 and i don't have skills yet. my dm lets us tweak thing on aliment.
human
Str 73,000,018
Dex 18
Con 18
Int 18
Wis 18
Chr 19
AC 36500020=10+4+36500000+6
HP 219000057
For 11=5+4+2
Ref 9=5+4
Wil 6=2+4
Speed 30
Bab +5
Ini 4=4+
DR
Alignment LE
Age 100,000
disease Festering anger, and Vile Rigidity.
Sacred Vow
Vow of Poverty

Ranger Lv5 Abilities
Favored Enemy:Giant,Human

Wild Empathy (Ex): A ranger can improve the attitude of an animal. This ability functions just like a Diplomacy check to improve the attitude of a person. The ranger rolls 1d20 and adds his ranger level and his Charisma bonus to determine the wild empathy check result. The typical domestic animal has a starting attitude of indifferent, while wild animals are usually unfriendly.
To use wild empathy, the ranger and the animal must be able to study each other, which means that they must be within 30 feet of one another under normal visibility conditions. Generally, influencing an animal in this way takes 1 minute, but, as with influencing people, it might take more or less time.
The ranger can also use this ability to influence a magical beast with an Intelligence score of 1 or 2, but he takes a –4 penalty on the check.

Combat Style: two weapon fighting

Animal Companion:dog

Cancer mage Lv1 abilities

Sneak attack 1d6

Disease Host: you take no ill effect from disease

Bonus feats
Track:To find tracks or to follow them for 1 mile requires a successful Survival check. You must make another Survival check every time the tracks become difficult to follow.
You move at half your normal speed (or at your normal speed with a –5 penalty on the check, or at up to twice your normal speed with a –20 penalty on the check). The DC depends on the surface and the prevailing conditions, as given on the table

Two weapon fighting:If you wield a second weapon in your off hand, you can get one extra attack per round with that weapon. When fighting in this way you suffer a –6 penalty with your regular attack or attacks with your primary hand and a –10 penalty to the attack with your off hand. If your off-hand weapon is light the penalties are reduced by 2 each. (An unarmed strike is always considered light.)
Special
A 2nd-level ranger who has chosen the two-weapon combat style is treated as having Two-Weapon Fighting, even if he does not have the prerequisite for it, but only when he is wearing light or no armor.

Endurance:You gain a +4 bonus on the following checks and saves: Swim checks made to resist nonlethal damage, Constitution checks made to continue running, Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from a forced march, Constitution checks made to hold your breath, Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from starvation or thirst, Fortitude saves made to avoid nonlethal damage from hot or cold environments, and Fortitude saves made to resist damage from suffocation. Also, you may sleep in light or medium armor without becoming fatigued.

Feats
Wedded to history:endless
Toughness
Improved Unarmed Strike
Great Fortitude
Leadership
Might make right
Inspiring leader
Power health

Followers
1:365000000
2: 36500000
3: 18250000
4: 9125000
5: 4562500
6: 2281250
7: 1140625
8: 570312
9: 285156
10: 142578
11: 71289
12:35644
13:17822
14:8911
15:4455
16:2227
17:1113
18:556
19:278
20:139
21:69
22:34
23:17
24:8
25:4
26:2
27:1

TIPOT
2016-04-17, 01:05 PM
Build

To qualify for Cancer mage you need fort base save +5 and the feat poison immunity, ranger 5 gives fort +4.

Also you have way too many feats, have to be evil to qualify for cancer mage but can't be evil for Vow of poverty (although you said this was a house rule so it might be allowed)

Also while I'm sure this build might be fun for ~1 session, it's really not very nice to the gm to run something like this

Inevitability
2016-04-17, 01:34 PM
The funny thing is that a 5th-level wizard could still take this guy down in a 1v1 battle. Distract Assailant + Suddenly Maximized Shivering Touch reduces him to a trembling pile of flesh. At that point, you just CDG him with a scythe as quickly as possible.

Chronikoce
2016-04-17, 01:49 PM
I don't really understand the point of this build.

If you're planning to play it in an actual campaign then it's not like this would actually be fun for the DM or the other players (and d&d is supposed to be fun for everyone).

If it's a theoretical optimization challenge then ignoring rules seems counterintuitive as well since ignoring rules makes building stuff like this even easier.

Finally as I am just curious, what part of that build let's a human reach 100,000 years old? (found it, endless ability approved by DM I assume? It's not actually granted by wedded to history so I assume that's been ruled in?)

Belzyk
2016-04-17, 02:23 PM
I mean if shenanigans is involved you missed a level 1 kobold wizard and if you di hit him you didn't even tickle his scales

ShurikVch
2016-04-17, 02:46 PM
Adamantine have 40 hp/inch
Thus, your monster is ~ 14,5 miles of animated adamantine

Quertus
2016-04-17, 02:48 PM
AFB, but my 40-headed paragon great wyrm shadow dragon mount had quite a few HP. I'd estimate it at... (35+80)*(12+12+10+10+40)=115*84=9660. But it still falls short of surviving that much damage. Or it would, except that lernaean just says "no".

Quertus also could just say "no", via Deck of Many Things shenanigans.

Someone with a Ring of 9 Lives could survive a punch (or 9) via the power of "no".

Depending on the damage type, certain golems (and half golems) may be able to just say no.

ExLibrisMortis
2016-04-17, 03:41 PM
Half clay golem ocean giants are immune to this, as are troll pugilists, gheden trolls (iirc), and a bunch of other 'immune to damage' tricks. Not to mention that delay death + beastland ferocity will pretty much counter it.

That said, yes, you have a character with big numbers, and vanilla 3.5 monsters won't survive a punch.

Belzyk
2016-04-17, 04:14 PM
Half clay golem ocean giants are immune to this, as are troll pugilists, gheden trolls (iirc), and a bunch of other 'immune to damage' tricks. Not to mention that delay death + beastland ferocity will pretty much counter it.

That said, yes, you have a character with big numbers, and vanilla 3.5 monsters won't survive a punch.

This is untrue. A level 1 kobold wizard could survive

Βmesang
2016-04-17, 05:15 PM
Would a living creature's unarmed strike count as a "sentient or otherwise living weapon" for the purpose of overcoming the regeneration of an atropol (Epic Level Handbook)? :smalltongue:

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-17, 05:29 PM
Any character under the effects of astral projection, which includes anyone who can cast planar binding to nab themselves a nightmare pony friend, won't care if they "die," since they just wake up in their body and then use astral projection again. This works for the clone spell and astral seed effects, too, albeit to a lesser extent.

A character with a shadow cloak or at least one level in abrupt jaunt conjuror wizard can teleport out of the way as an immediate action, and anyone with at least as much reach as you who has Karmic Strike and Evasive Reflexes can just hop out of the way easily enough (and if they also have Combat Reflexes, they can do so several times per round).

Anyone with miss chances and pseudo-miss chances (such as from the mirror image spell) can get lucky with the miss chance roll and avoid your attack.

Anyone capable of avoiding detection, such as by using invisibility, no light + a ring of the darkhidden, the Hide skill, or via clever use of silent image can simply not register on your radar to be attacked in the first place.

Those who can attack without being attacked back, such as by turtling inside a resilient sphere and casting through ring gates, can smack you with impunity while avoiding retaliatation.

And so on.

gooddragon1
2016-04-17, 05:50 PM
The nature of 3.5 is that there are some things that will just make you outright immune to certain forms of attack. No matter how strong the attack may be.

For example, a wall of force can withstand an infinite amount of almost any kind of damage (with the exception of a disintegrate effect or some sort of dispelling effect). A freedom of movement effect negates a grapple check of 9001. That's why you need alternate methods of damaging things. It's also one of the myriad of reasons that tier 1 classes are tier 1.

A DM generally isn't going to throw an enemy at you with more than 2000 HP even in epic levels. They could, but HP by level doesn't generally advance that much. You're much more likely to run into problems like incorporeal enemies ignoring your mundane attacks or the atropal being immune to nonlethal damage and having regeneration which effectively allows them to ignore any damage that doesn't get through their regeneration. That's why you carry ghost touch weapons in the first case or use grimwald's grey mantle or baleful polymorph in the second case.

With your character being an aleax of himself, the only way that might harm him (aside from DM fiat)... is a specifically worded ability granted with manipulate form. At which point, they're really lowballing since that's nowhere near the full potential of manipulate form. Also it gets you into an argument about which ability trumps the other. Which calls in the DM.

ericgrau
2016-04-17, 06:40 PM
36500004+1d4 damage
I hope he rolls a 1.

The funny thing is that a 5th-level wizard could still take this guy down in a 1v1 battle. Distract Assailant + Suddenly Maximized Shivering Touch reduces him to a trembling pile of flesh. At that point, you just CDG him with a scythe as quickly as possible.
Depends who goes first. Also winning with knowledge of exactly what your opponent has prepared isn't that hard. And as said if we're bringing all these crazy shenanigans to the table, why not pun-pun?

Amdy_vill
2016-04-17, 06:50 PM
Everyone in this party are making characters like this.

what would you suggest to improve this build.

I can do anything too out there like pun pun

ericgrau
2016-04-17, 06:54 PM
Ok then do pun pun.

Also bring a nice game for when you guys get bored 10 minutes later. Ascension is fun.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-17, 06:57 PM
I can't do pun pun It is the only thing he said was band by name

Amdy_vill
2016-04-17, 07:05 PM
If think i fixed it
human
Str 73,000,018
Dex 18
Con 18
Int 18
Wis 18
Chr 19
AC 36500020 =10+4+36500000+6
HP 219000057
For 12=6+4+2
Ref 10=6+4
Wil 7=3+4
Speed 30
Bab +6/1
Ini 4=4+
DR
Alignment LE
Age 100,000
disease Festering anger, and Vile Rigidity.
Sacred Vow
Vow of Poverty

Ranger Lv6 Abilities
Favored Enemy:Giant,Human

Wild Empathy (Ex): A ranger can improve the attitude of an animal. This ability functions just like a Diplomacy check to improve the attitude of a person. The ranger rolls 1d20 and adds his ranger level and his Charisma bonus to determine the wild empathy check result. The typical domestic animal has a starting attitude of indifferent, while wild animals are usually unfriendly.
To use wild empathy, the ranger and the animal must be able to study each other, which means that they must be within 30 feet of one another under normal visibility conditions. Generally, influencing an animal in this way takes 1 minute, but, as with influencing people, it might take more or less time.
The ranger can also use this ability to influence a magical beast with an Intelligence score of 1 or 2, but he takes a –4 penalty on the check.

(Improved)Combat Style: two weapon fighting

Animal Companion:dog

Cancer mage Lv1 abilities

Sneak attack 1d6

Disease Host: you take no ill effect from disease

Bonus feats
Track:To find tracks or to follow them for 1 mile requires a successful Survival check. You must make another Survival check every time the tracks become difficult to follow.
You move at half your normal speed (or at your normal speed with a –5 penalty on the check, or at up to twice your normal speed with a –20 penalty on the check). The DC depends on the surface and the prevailing conditions, as given on the table

Two weapon fighting:If you wield a second weapon in your off hand, you can get one extra attack per round with that weapon. When fighting in this way you suffer a –6 penalty with your regular attack or attacks with your primary hand and a –10 penalty to the attack with your off hand. If your off-hand weapon is light the penalties are reduced by 2 each. (An unarmed strike is always considered light.)
Special
A 2nd-level ranger who has chosen the two-weapon combat style is treated as having Two-Weapon Fighting, even if he does not have the prerequisite for it, but only when he is wearing light or no armor.

Endurance:You gain a +4 bonus on the following checks and saves: Swim checks made to resist nonlethal damage, Constitution checks made to continue running, Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from a forced march, Constitution checks made to hold your breath, Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from starvation or thirst, Fortitude saves made to avoid nonlethal damage from hot or cold environments, and Fortitude saves made to resist damage from suffocation. Also, you may sleep in light or medium armor without becoming fatigued.

Spells
Longstrider
Resist Energy
Alarm
Entangle
Read magic

Feats
Wedded to history:endless
Toughness
Improved Unarmed Strike
Poison immunity
Leadership
Might make right
Inspiring leader
Power health

Followers
1:365000000
2: 36500000
3: 18250000
4: 9125000
5: 4562500
6: 2281250
7: 1140625
8: 570312
9: 285156
10: 142578
11: 71289
12:35644
13:17822
14:8911
15:4455
16:2227
17:1113
18:556
19:278
20:139
21:69
22:34
23:17
24:8
25:4
26:2
27:1

Yael
2016-04-17, 07:08 PM
If the builds like this, they will remove the G from RPG and add a D for discussion. It wouldn't be fum for any game. In such case, lv1 Irresistible X save or die would be the same for any challenge (i.e. no challenge).

Belzyk
2016-04-17, 07:58 PM
I can't do pun pun It is the only thing he said was band by name

Then name it nup-nup and it is no longer punpun or you know make the hulking hurler who throws neutron stars

Belzyk
2016-04-17, 08:06 PM
The only 2 absolutely unkillable creatures I know of are parydaom or whatever that elder evil is and the hiechantorieses from elh who are specificly stated to never die

Esprit15
2016-04-17, 08:10 PM
Power Health is DnDwiki homebrew. Also, how are you getting your STR to AC?

EDIT: nvm, vile rigidity.

A Beguiler will have a field day with you. Be invisible and silent, use suggestion (go swim in a lake), use hold person when they are out far enough that they have to swim to stay above the water.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-17, 08:25 PM
any way to make my health like that

Ortesk
2016-04-17, 10:23 PM
I would improve it by simply having all of those followers worship you. Should make you a deity. Then use the divine salient ability alter reality, and say that you win at DND

Blackhawk748
2016-04-17, 10:42 PM
any way to make my health like that

No. As far as i am aware there is no way to get that much HP in DnD.

I would improve it by simply having all of those followers worship you. Should make you a deity. Then use the divine salient ability alter reality, and say that you win at DND

They arent even playing DnD anymore, with that many followers they may as well play Dawn of Worlds.

Orderic
2016-04-17, 11:16 PM
You can't actually have that many followers with leadership, since it does not benefit from a leadership score higher than 25. What you need for that would be Epic Leadership (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/feats.htm#epicLeadership)

And I agree that there are many ways to deal with suh a powerful charakter. In fact, a monk with a ranged weapon could defeat you, just by staying out of reach and shooting you.

Bohandas
2016-04-17, 11:21 PM
Zargon the Returner is canonically unkillable (even mpreso than the tarrasque) IIRC

Belzyk
2016-04-17, 11:44 PM
Zargon the Returner is canonically unkillable (even mpreso than the tarrasque) IIRC

I thought that parydiom or whatever it's name was the only one that was unkillable? Well also you can attempt to punch the lady of pain can't forget her beautiful self. She's the be all end all strongest thing in dnd

Orderic
2016-04-18, 12:05 AM
Pandorym itself isn't really an enemy you can fight. A more fitting description of a whole, free Pandorym would be that it is an event. Specifically, the end of the worlds. All of them.

Then there is also the body of Atropus, which, if it had stats, would probably have the most hp since it is a small, undead moon.

Inevitability
2016-04-18, 12:38 AM
Depends who goes first. Also winning with knowledge of exactly what your opponent has prepared isn't that hard.

I'm sorry, but 'save-or-die wizard' is literally one of the most frequently mentioned character builds of all time. Shivering Touch is already known for ending encounters, so it makes sense a wizard focused on such spells would have learned it. The Sudden Maximize part is a bit unconventional, I admit, but nothing extraordinary.

Even if you lose initiative, you've got Abrupt Jaunt, which you can use against multiple attacks of this thing.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-18, 06:52 AM
Zargon the Returner is canonically unkillable (even mpreso than the tarrasque) IIRCNah. All you need is to thwack it hard enough with a thinaun weapon, followed by using its soul as a material component.

If it has stats, we can kill it -- or at least make it as good as dead, even if it can't be killed.

No. As far as i am aware there is no way to get that much HP in DnD.It's entirely possible. Become undead, haunt shift a large enough object made from magically hardened obdurium or something, enhance it as a +XXX weapon, and there you go.

For instance, the approximate volume of Earth is 1,097,509,500,000,000,000,000 cubic inches. An untreated obdurium object of that size has 65,850,570,000,000,000,000,000 hp. And it's still technically only Colossal sized. And if you force it to wear a shrink collar from the Arms & Equipment Guide, it becomes Small sized while retaining all those hp.

ShurikVch
2016-04-18, 07:03 AM
this is the build.
If think i fixed it Notes:
1) There is absolutely no way to get Festering Anger by RAW
2) Even Epic Leadership (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/feats.htm#epicLeadership) explicitly ban followers higher than ECL 20, and without it you should select from regular Leadership (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/feats.htm#leadership) table, which caps level of followers at 6th - even if you have Leadership score is +∞
3) Swarm (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/swarm.htm) of Diminutive or Fine creatures would rip you to shreds with no chance of counterattack

Arael666
2016-04-18, 07:03 AM
why am I having flashbacks of a weird shirtless sorcerer?

Inevitability
2016-04-18, 07:05 AM
Notes:
1) There is absolutely no way to get Festering Anger by RAW

Mindrape to the rescue! If there's any kind of rage that can cause you to catch Festering Anger (and the description says it does), Mindrape can give you that level of anger. At that point, you just need to wait, which should be no problem for a 100000 year old guy.

Telonius
2016-04-18, 07:23 AM
A Knight20 can survive the initial strike. Loyal Beyond Death lets him use a Knight's Challenge to act even if he's reduced to below -10.

Belzyk
2016-04-18, 08:20 AM
A frenzied berzerker would make your world bad. Even hitting them that hard they would keep coming and kill you

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-18, 08:25 AM
I think what we're trying to get at is, no matter how much hp damage you can deal with a regular attack, there are ways to completely obviate it for long enough to take you down; thus, you need to do more than punch things to be truly effective in D&D.

Belzyk
2016-04-18, 08:30 AM
Yeah like evards black tentacles..... Scariest rp ever mid battle......

Amdy_vill
2016-04-18, 08:51 AM
OK, so let's start over LV 7 elan. what class should I pick? he is one punch man just to let you know

Belzyk
2016-04-18, 09:18 AM
OK, so let's start over LV 7 elan. what class should I pick? he is one punch man just to let you know

OK let's start over level 7 Kobold paladin. He's still one punch man. Your in a cheese game be nup nup of the game.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-18, 09:21 AM
No nup nup. ok

Belzyk
2016-04-18, 09:23 AM
No nup nup. ok

OK level 7 centaur hulking hurler. Who can throw neutron stars

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-18, 09:27 AM
OK, so let's start over LV 7 elan. what class should I pick? he is one punch man just to let you knowSo, you're wanting to punch the hell out of stuff and emulate Saitama somewhat with your primary schtick, while still being relevant at extremely high levels.

I'd say go martial monk 2/substitute powers & dominant ideal (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20070629a) ardent 16/crusader 2 with the Tashalatora feat, using your powers to boost your offensive and defensive output. Use the martial monk ACF to grab Exceptional Deflection and Improved Whirlwind Attack, take Practiced Manifester to boost your manifester level by up to 4 (capped by your hit dice), and use crusader near epic levels to go d2 crusader, taking aura of chaos as your second stance.

Prior to the d2 crusader, focus on being an ubercharger and using the various action economy breakers from psionics to go really fast and hit stuff lots.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-18, 09:40 AM
I would like it to be like the build I have already but removing the problems with it

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-18, 10:01 AM
I would like it to be like the build I have already but removing the problems with itYour build really isn't much more effective than a standard charger build; after all, it doesn't matter if you deal 5,000 damage or 5,000,000 damage, since anything you successfully hit will either not care or immediately die regardless.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-18, 10:14 AM
how do i make it so i always hit and always kill

Blackhawk748
2016-04-18, 10:17 AM
how do i make it so i always hit and always kill

You cant. There will always be a counter, even if its an Epic Spell or some obscure monster or etc etc. Its just how DnD works.

Also you will always miss on a 1 and as far as i'm aware theres no way to fix that.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-18, 10:21 AM
ok then. Lv7 elan ardent. they abilities I would need flying, one punch destroying mountains, massive amounts of damage to kill normal things. do we think we can do that

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-18, 10:29 AM
ok then. Lv7 elan ardent. they abilities I would need flying, one punch destroying mountains, massive amounts of damage to kill normal things. do we think we can do thatWhen he was level 7, Saitama was still running 10 km a day and doing a hundred situps, pushups, and squats.

I don't think all your hair will have fallen out yet.

That happens at level 20 on my build above.

However, he was still beating the crap out of his enemies -- just not in one punch.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-18, 10:34 AM
ok so lets work with that. what do we do

ExLibrisMortis
2016-04-18, 10:42 AM
You really only need about 500 damage per hit to be a credible one-punch man. The rest of your abilities should go into mobility, bypassing alternate defences, and secondary and tertiary kill strategies. Reliable base unarmed damage can be achieved by appropriate use of Diamond Mind maneuvers, the other abilities require some sort of casting. How about a warblade/wizard/swiftblade? If your DM allows it, a warblade/artificer/swiftblade or warblade/psion/swiftblade (advancing their respective casting with swiftblade) can be pretty cool, too.

ericgrau
2016-04-18, 10:53 AM
I'm sorry, but 'save-or-die wizard' is literally one of the most frequently mentioned character builds of all time. Shivering Touch is already known for ending encounters, so it makes sense a wizard focused on such spells would have learned it. The Sudden Maximize part is a bit unconventional, I admit, but nothing extraordinary.

Even if you lose initiative, you've got Abrupt Jaunt, which you can use against multiple attacks of this thing.
You can't use abrupt jaunt when flat-footed, which you are if you lose initiative. So whoever goes first wins and it's kind of sad that even a wizard build tailored against melee attacks and PC ability scores (vs a monster that has a high dex or is flat-out immune to ability damage) has around a 50:50 shot. I'm sure lots of people can do better even without foreknowledge.

And I'm sure those builds will make for a boring game too. If the DM is allowing nearly everything short of pun pun, then this might be interesting for a whole 20 minutes (up from 10 minutes for pun pun) and I still think the OP should bring a board game for afterwards. Or a nice smartphone game to play during the 2 hours of boring discussion & debate.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-18, 11:05 AM
ok so lets work with that. what do we doDecisive strike martial monk 2/ardent 5. Take Exceptional Deflection and Improved Whirlwind Attack for the monk feats, to protect you from ranged attacks and for attacking lots of enemies, respectively. You won't have to flurry, since that's what IWA is for, and the decisive strike ACF will allow you to take a full attack action for double damage. (So you can choose between lots of attacks and one really big attack, though you'll get more double-damage attacks later on.)

Do you have access to flaws? If so, take Combat Expertise and Improved Trip.

For regular feats, I'd suggest something like Snap Kick, Power Attack, and Improved Bull Rush (gearing up for Knockback in a couple of levels, or so you can DCFS them; see below).

Your four ardent mantles should be something like, Time, Conflict, Destruction, and Guardian. Pick and choose which powers you want in them, and make sure you've at leats got inertial armor, synchronicity, energy ball, a couple of teleportation powers (in Time, fluffed as slicing time thinly and moving through to where you want to be, or in Guardian, so you can move between your friends and your foes for interception), and psionic lion's charge. Mix and match the rest of your powers to give you defensive options and attack options that work against things that you can't punch.

If you can afford to buy some castings of the Dark Chaos Feat Shuffle (and your DM will allow it), trade in your ardent armor proficiencies and the feats from the Destruction and Conflict mantles. I'd suggest Knockback, Psicrystal Affinity, Sculpt Power (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20020426b), Enlarge Power, Practiced Manifester (Ardent) and either Psicrystal Containment or Psionic Meditation.

Spend money on some DCFS's and some saving throw/Str/Con/Wis-boosting items.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-18, 11:38 AM
ok what should I take after this. could I take one level in cancer mage and us aging spells with Festering Anger

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-18, 11:50 AM
ok what should I take after this. could I take one level in cancer mage and us aging spells with Festering AngerI wouldn't bother with cancer mage. Just keep going up with ardent and taking powers that improve your combat. Look at strength of my enemy, for example.

Yes, Saitama is (as far as anyone can tell) infinitely strong, but he honestly doesn't translate that well to D&D. I'd just look forward to level 20, where you fully upgrade to One Punch Man via d2 crusader. Wield a d2 spork or something, so you can be One Spork Man.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-18, 12:16 PM
Decisive strike martial monk 2/ardent 5. Take Exceptional Deflection and Improved Whirlwind Attack for the monk feats, to protect you from ranged attacks and for attacking lots of enemies, respectively. You won't have to flurry, since that's what IWA is for, and the decisive strike ACF will allow you to take a full attack action for double damage. (So you can choose between lots of attacks and one really big attack, though you'll get more double-damage attacks later on.)

Do you have access to flaws? If so, take Combat Expertise and Improved Trip.

For regular feats, I'd suggest something like Snap Kick, Power Attack, and Improved Bull Rush (gearing up for Knockback in a couple of levels, or so you can DCFS them; see below).

Your four ardent mantles should be something like, Time, Conflict, Destruction, and Guardian. Pick and choose which powers you want in them, and make sure you've at leats got inertial armor, synchronicity, energy ball, a couple of teleportation powers (in Time, fluffed as slicing time thinly and moving through to where you want to be, or in Guardian, so you can move between your friends and your foes for interception), and psionic lion's charge. Mix and match the rest of your powers to give you defensive options and attack options that work against things that you can't punch.

If you can afford to buy some castings of the Dark Chaos Feat Shuffle (and your DM will allow it), trade in your ardent armor proficiencies and the feats from the Destruction and Conflict mantles. I'd suggest Knockback, Psicrystal Affinity, Sculpt Power (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20020426b), Enlarge Power, Practiced Manifester (Ardent) and either Psicrystal Containment or Psionic Meditation.

Spend money on some DCFS's and some saving throw/Str/Con/Wis-boosting items.

What mantel are those powers from

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-18, 12:43 PM
What mantel are those powers fromThe substitute mantle ACF from here (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20070629a) allows you to swap out mantle powers. Use it and the dominant ideal ACF (because why not).

HurinTheCursed
2016-04-18, 12:59 PM
Interestingly, you'd destroy a black pudding or an ochre jelly by punching it this strong but doing that damage with most weapons would just split it.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-18, 01:11 PM
this is what I have so far

Str 18
Dex 16
Con 15
Int 17
Wis 16
Chr 13

HP 60

Ac 13

Feats
Improved Sunder(B)
Weapon focus (Unarmed)(B)
Improved Bull Rush
Power Attack
Snap kick
Exceptional Deflection(B)
Improved Whirlwind Attack(B)
improved Unarmed Strike(B)

Abilities
ardent mantles: Time, Conflict, Destruction, and Guardian
power points: 30
Synchronicity(P)
Inertial Armor(P)
Energy Ball(P)
Teleport Psionic(P)
Energy Cone(P)
Time Hop(P)
Flurry of Blows -1/-1
Unarmed Strike 1d6
Evasion

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-18, 06:49 PM
Along with the save and stat boosters I suggested, you should also consider getting your unarmed strikes augmented. There are quite a few ways, including a necklace of natural weapons, from Savage Species, magic gauntlets, and even just spending 300 gp on character creation and augmenting them directly (using permanencied magic fang to get the +1 enhancement bonus for free).

Tiri
2016-04-19, 09:46 AM
Aliment

I'm sorry, but I have to bring this up. I have seen this word spelled this way a number of times recently and I really must stress that it is spelled 'alignment'. Not 'aliment'.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-19, 08:15 PM
IS there any why to "Enchant" my fist with psionic powers, or make it so when I punch a psionic power activists automatically or something like that

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-19, 08:53 PM
IS there any why to "Enchant" my fist with psionic powers, or make it so when I punch a psionic power activists automatically or something like thatSpell storing +1 necklace of natural weapons with a sonic energy cone?

Amdy_vill
2016-04-19, 09:02 PM
where do I find that,and how much is it

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-19, 09:05 PM
where do I find that,and how much is itSpell storing is in the DMG/SRD, of course, and the necklace is Savage Species. It costs a flat 600 gp for a single natural weapon (in this case, your unarmed strike) plus the enhancement costs. If you were enhancing multiple natural attacks (say, an unarmed strike plus a bite attack), you would pay extra.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-19, 09:06 PM
how much would the enchantment be if i use sonic cone

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-19, 09:07 PM
how much would the enchantment be if i use sonic coneYou're adding the spell storing enhancement and storing an energy cone in it.

An on-use item would be a custom item, and you'd have to get the DM to price it for you.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-19, 09:08 PM
ok thanks for that help with that

Amdy_vill
2016-04-19, 09:21 PM
This is what I have so far. what should I do for the last 13 levels? are there any other items you guys would suggest
Elan martial monk 2/ardent 5
Str 18
Dex 16
Con 15
Int 17
Wis 16
Chr 13

HP 60

Ac 13

Feats
Improved Sunder(B)
Improved Bull Rush
Power Attack
Snap kick

Abilities
Synchronicity(P)
Inertial Armor(P)
Energy Ball(P)
Teleport Psionic(P)
Energy Cone(P)
Time Hop(P)
Flurry of Blows -1/-1
Unarmed Strike 1d6
Evasion

Item?
Spell storing +1 necklace of natural attacks

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-19, 09:28 PM
Oh, sorry. Spell storing weapons require a targeted spell. AoE spells don't work. :smallfrown:

Amdy_vill
2016-04-19, 09:31 PM
what spell should i put on it then

Inevitability
2016-04-20, 12:32 AM
Oh, sorry. Spell storing weapons require a targeted spell. AoE spells don't work. :smallfrown:

Would Ocular Energy Cone work?

Amdy_vill
2016-04-20, 09:24 AM
Elan martial monk 2/ardent 5
Str 18
Dex 16
Con 15
Int 17
Wis 16
Chr 13

HP 60

Ac 13

AL CG
Bab 4

For 4
Ref 4
Wil 7

Feats
Improved Sunder(B)
Sacred Vow
Vow of poverty
Snap kick
Improved Bull Rush(B)
Power Attack(B)
Leadership(B)
Anti villain(B)OR might makes right(B)

Abilities
Synchronicity(P)
Inertial Armor(P)
Energy Ball(P)
Teleport Psionic(P)
Energy Cone(P)
Time Hop(P)
Flurry of Blows -1/-1
Unarmed Strike 1d6
Evasion

Item?
Spell storing +1 necklace of natural attack

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-20, 09:41 AM
Would Ocular Energy Cone work?When you cast an Ocular spell, it stores the spell in your eye. So casting such a spell in a spell storing weapon would mean that when you activate the weapon property, it would then affect the creature you're attacking and store the spell in its eye.

I think.