PDA

View Full Version : AMEN XI: Raiders of the Lost Pie

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Saurous
2007-07-02, 09:37 PM
Saurous continues fiddling with his horribly sadistic hook gauntlet.

How could we create such a horrific weapon?!

What the- I thought I got rid of you when Happiness became his own being.

Nope. Now then, on to the purpose of this...thing.

I made it to horribly mangle enemies in a way that is so sadistic and horrible that will hopefully cause their allies to run away in fear?

...oh. Well, then. I don't suppose I'm going to be able to talk you out of it?

Nope.

How about getting you to do something that isn't horribly evil?

To anyone other than Moon Called or Maur? Nope.

Dang.

Now shut up and go back to your corner.

You kept it open for me? That's so ni-

I did it because none of the other personalities are as annoying as you are.

Even Madness?

He has a his own cage and straitjacket.

Oh. Dammit.

Saurous then ends his inner dialogue, and glances over at Magtok.

"Oh, so you believe that a towel is the most useful tool a person can have, Magtok?"

zeratul
2007-07-02, 09:47 PM
*shivers "Thanks" Zeratul casts firaga on himself, then dries off with the towel.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-02, 09:47 PM
Cool with me. :smallbiggrin:

When they get to the labs, Magtok cuts off Vespe's legs with a laser, a little above the knees, and the laser instantly cauterizes the wounds. Next, he puts a special healy chemical on the part of the robot legs that will attach to Vespe's stumps, and then attaches the legs in a long and needlessly complicated manner that involves several toasters, a drunken monkey, and an NPC sacrificed to the nonexistent gods of cybernetics.

"Oh, so you believe that a towel is the most useful tool a person can have, Magtok?"

Yes. That thing once saved my life. At the time, I was in a battle with the giant zombie-troll thing from Resident Evil 4. I was all out of ammo, so I ran into a corner, wrapped my towel around myself, and pretended to weep like a small child. The thing fell for my trick, and left.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-02, 10:06 PM
Magtok, the whole sacrificing thing kinda reminds me of Techpriests from Warhammer 40k.

Nice, Magtok. Very nice.

Vhaidara
2007-07-02, 10:07 PM
Bookboy pops in
Me next!

PirateMonk
2007-07-02, 10:09 PM
Then I don't see any problem.

"I suppose you're right. The n00bz will respond with overpowered characters whatever I do. My player insists that I grab the FE's Spear of Destiny before I do anything in Town, though."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-02, 10:14 PM
Magtok, the whole sacrificing thing kinda reminds me of Techpriests from Warhammer 40k.

Nice, Magtok. Very nice.

I'm glad you liked it. Now where did that monkey go? I need him so I can upgrade Raistlin's squad.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-02, 10:18 PM
Could you do my arms at some point? You don't have to now, but it would be nice. You know, to crush peoples skulls, rip out their organs, etc.
I think the monkeys in the closet.

Uberblah
2007-07-02, 10:28 PM
Uber appears and starts tinkering with some tools such as the nail gun, the welding torch, and the cordless circular saw. Then UP runs in laughing hysterically.
Holy ****! Big & Rich are starting to sing AC/DC songs! It's hillarious!

Linky 1 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=PcmRmSPS1iE)
Linky 2 (http://play.rhapsody.com/bigandrich/betweenraisinghellandamazinggrace/youshookmeallnightlong?didAutoplayBounce=true)

Linky 2 may not work and Linky 1 is only a few seconds long.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-02, 10:47 PM
The Delta squad have arrived at Magtok's lab. The rest is in the PM.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-02, 11:00 PM
That damned monkey is always in the closet.

...I meant he's literally in the closet! Stop trying to find innuendo in what I say!

Hmm...once the monkey comes out of the closet, I'm going to have to...stop looking for innuendo!

Uberblah
2007-07-02, 11:03 PM
Uber turns to Magtok.
Does he point at you and bare his teeth?

Vhaidara
2007-07-02, 11:15 PM
Come on Magtok! Make me a cyborg!

Uberblah
2007-07-02, 11:31 PM
So someone finally read this eh? Well I just told him/her/it my opinion and I think it's pretty good. Any objections/edits y'all want me to make? I feel as though I did something wrong.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 09:11 AM
Vespe stomps through the base with his shiny new legs, yelling
VOTE ME BARBARIAN!

Castaras
2007-07-03, 10:29 AM
Already have mate.

Castaras sits in her kitchen, peeling potatoes, getting them ready for animating.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-03, 10:37 AM
Magtok heads to the labs, and comes back with a book titled Cyborgization for Dummies, and a box filled with scalpels, cybernetics, and everything else needed for cybernetic surgery, including an inebriated chimp, and an NPC ready for sacrificing.

If anyone else needs an augmentation, they can do it themself. I have other stuff to do.

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 10:37 AM
Wait, there's voting again? What's the categories? And why had none of you told me sooner?

Lord Magtok
2007-07-03, 10:48 AM
Barbarian, Gentleman/Ladylike, and something about a regular person. I'm not going to participate, because I know I'm not a gentleman, everyone else already knows I'm not an uncivilized and idiotic barbarian, and I'm clearly too paranoid, megalomanical, and evil to be normal.

Oh, and I just realized something: 7/7/07. The day of the invasion is the luckiest day of the century!

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 10:52 AM
Ah, I see. And that's awesome about the invasion!

Lord Magtok
2007-07-03, 11:08 AM
We'll need more than luck to stop them, though. I have a feeling they're going to try some sneaky manuevers, so we'll need to be able to summon quotes like this one, and have a superior understanding of the rules.

YOU, and no one else, control what happens to your character. Now, it's quite bad form to make your character invincible (it's godmodding, just like if someone else tried to say what happens to your character), so just keep one thing in mind at all times: The point of RPing is NOT to win. It is to tell a cooperative story. Nobody likes someone who constantly tries to win and can't accept losing. If in doubt, do what would make a better story. The Town is cooperative fiction, not freeform WoW. Feel free to make any sort of character you want, but always remember that your character loses sometimes, just like everyone else.

Castaras
2007-07-03, 11:12 AM
We'll need more than luck to stop them, though. I have a feeling they're going to try some sneaky manuevers, so we'll need to be able to summon quotes like this one, and have a superior understanding of the rules.

Just to say that I'm just going to ignore their actions they achieve through god-modding, and fight normally through my rping. aCastaras will be fun to rp, actually.

Castaras glares at her player, and sends some animated ham and pickle sandwiches to attack her. Lizzie handwaves them out of existance, and lightning bolts Castaras.

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 11:12 AM
Excellent. This shalt be the greatest feat of AMEN yet!

Castaras
2007-07-03, 11:14 AM
Excellent. This shalt be the greatest feat of AMEN yet!

Feat? As in Greater Roleplaying Ability? Favoured enemy: Godmodder? :smallconfused: :smalltongue:

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 11:22 AM
I guess it could work that way, yes.

Also, I just yelled at Admiral_Kelly in the Invasion discussion thread in Town. I feel better now.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 11:44 AM
Vespe walks over to the box and cuts both his arms off to put on cybernetic ones.
He begins bleeding profusely.

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 11:46 AM
Uber turns and laughs at Vespe.
Wow... you're too stupid to follow Cyborgization for Dummies correctly!

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-03, 11:49 AM
Now we have to take over the town. Magtok, we're doubling the efforts. I want a Town duplicate for every person here.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-03, 11:49 AM
*stealth llama runs in and grabs the arms that are just laying on the ground*

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 11:51 AM
After that argument with Admiral Kelly? Hell yeah. I need a duplicate, or two, or three... Hell, just duplicate you're duplicating machine for me and I'll use it on Uber.

Castaras
2007-07-03, 11:51 AM
It's a llama!

Castaras throws a random pie at the sneaky little llama.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-03, 11:54 AM
The llama drops the arms and starts licking at the pie as it smacks him in the face

Castaras
2007-07-03, 11:55 AM
Castaras waves a hand, sending a hand of magic to try and pick up the llama.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-03, 11:56 AM
With a startled bleat, the llama gets airborne. He kicks his feet, missing the ground.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 11:57 AM
Um, Castaras? Could you pick up one of those arms and stick it on my stub?
Or at least get me a bandage or something?
Because I think I'm about to faint from blood lo-
Vespe slumps down on the ground and faints.

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 11:58 AM
Uber continues laughing at Vespe's stupidity.

Castaras
2007-07-03, 11:58 AM
The hand drags the llama by the scruff of the neck out the door of the base, drops the llama outside the door, and leaves it in the cold cold rain outside.

Castaras glances at Vespe, shrugs, and turns back to the animated potatoes in front of her.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 12:00 PM
Vespe continues bleeding. He has an awful lot of blood. It's all over the living room floor, and it's starting to seep into the kitchen.
A chainsaw falls from the sky and lands in his back.
He starts laughing creepily.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-03, 12:01 PM
O! Sweet, Blood! * Rex does a few incantations on the blood, and it slowly disappears. *

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 12:03 PM
Uber looks at Rex.
What are you going to do with it?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-03, 12:04 PM
Store it for later. That's about three bloodpoints right there.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 12:05 PM
Vespe's blood continues to seep and spray out (thanks to the chainsaw) and Vespe dies.

Castaras
2007-07-03, 12:09 PM
Vespe's blood continues to seep and spray out (thanks to the chainsaw) and Vespe dies.

Two nearby pies walk over to Vespe. One pokes Vespe.

Deaded?
Deaded.

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 12:10 PM
Uber laughs more at Vespe then disappears as his player leaves for awhile.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 12:10 PM
Vespe's corpse squeaks. The pies get covered in blood.

Castaras
2007-07-03, 12:17 PM
It squeaks!

The pies poke Vespe some more, ignoring the blood.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 12:21 PM
Vespe's corpse continues squeaking every time it is poked. Eventually blood starts spurting out with each poke.

The squeaks continue.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-03, 12:21 PM
*not expecting this, the llama stares at the door, pondering this, shivering. He pulls out a small card and looks at it.

If people are being mean to you, check the following.
Are you at a place where people know you?
-If no then leave
-If yes, then check to see if you have free will
--if no, then you are probably at the Collective, go to Off-topic forum and eat ice cream
--if yes, then you are probably at GitP. Check the name of the forum. Does it say Structured Games
---If no, then you are probably in an evil place in Town.
---If yes, check to see if you in a werewolf game.
----If yes, then be thankful for every minute you are still alive.
----If no, then check to see if you are in an AMEN thread
-----If yes, then you are probably doomed. Have some fun before the end.
-----If no, then I don't know what to tell you.

*he checks the card and realizes what's going on. He sneaks around the base looking for a way back in.*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-03, 12:23 PM
Vespe continues bleeding. He has an awful lot of blood. It's all over the living room floor, and it's starting to seep into the kitchen.
A chainsaw falls from the sky and lands in his back.
He starts laughing creepily.

(Adam from Dead Rising?)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 12:24 PM
(Adam from Dead Rising?)

((Yep. What can I say? I'm obsessed with that game. :smallbiggrin:
That clown is awesome, if totally freaky.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-03, 12:28 PM
((Yep. What can I say? I'm obsessed with that game. :smallbiggrin:
That clown is awesome, if totally freaky.))

(I hate that clown. He scares me. But yes, its a great game.)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 12:29 PM
(I hate that clown. He scares me. But yes, its a great game.)

((I'm playing it right now.

Also, the game is much less scary when you have the Mega Buster :smallbiggrin: ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-03, 12:33 PM
((I'm playing it right now.

Also, the game is much less scary when you have the Mega Buster :smallbiggrin: ))

(yes, but that's a pain to get.)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 12:39 PM
(yes, but that's a pain to get.)

(Not really, there's a route in the maintenance tunnels you can take. It's not hard. Takes the whole three days/six hours though.)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-03, 12:39 PM
(Not really, there's a route in the maintenance tunnels you can take. It's not hard. Takes the whole three days/six hours though.)

(Exactly my point, lad.)

Saurous
2007-07-03, 03:39 PM
Saurous walks in, with a massive crate floating behind him. The box is labeled "Nuclear-Grade Fireworks".

"Well, I'm ready for the Fourth."

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 04:13 PM
Uber appears and looks worried.
The fourth? Aw ****aki mushrooms! I forgot all about it!
Uber runs out the front door to go get fireworks and accidentally leaves it cracked open.

Saurous
2007-07-03, 04:33 PM
Saurous leads the box to an empty storage room. He then begins flipping through his spellbook, looking for something.

"I know I have that spell in here somewhere...Ah, there it is. 'Pyrotechnics'."

He then chuckles evilly, and wonders if he can somehow attach Vespe or Magtok to one of the larger rockets.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 04:46 PM
A Vespe clone walks in, a giant rocket strapped to his back.
Hey Saur, how do you like my new backpack?
Number 2 walks over to number 1 and kicks him in the head.

Saurous
2007-07-03, 04:47 PM
Saurous tries not to burst out laughing.

"Uh, sure Vespe. It's...um...nice?

Could you come outside for a moment? I need to show you something."

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 04:53 PM
Uber runs in carrying a rather large box with stick, wicks, and pointed tops sticking out the top. He sets it down and runs outside again and runs back inside with a similar box. He makes about twenty trips in all. When he's finally done he sits on one of them.
Phew. What a bargain! These were all free!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 04:58 PM
Sure Saur. Hold my box of toothpicks will you?
Vespe hands Saurous a box of matches.

Saurous
2007-07-03, 05:02 PM
"Of course. Right this way."

Saurous leads Vespe out the front door.

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 05:10 PM
Uber gets up and goes to watch because he knows it'll be to good not too.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 05:14 PM
Vespe walks outside.

Saurous
2007-07-03, 05:17 PM
Saurous makes sure that Vespe is pointing away from the building, and then quickly ignites the rocket. He then jumps away, not wanting to be in the blast radius.

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 05:18 PM
Uber gets out of the way as well but still watches Vespe.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-03, 05:39 PM
Damn, I forgot about the 4th! I missed another opportunity for a holiday avvie! Now I have to wait a really long time for the next important US holiday! :smallfrown:

Saurous
2007-07-03, 05:41 PM
Saurous looks back at Vespe, and sighs.

"Of course he goes offline right when he's about to explode! Dammit!"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 05:51 PM
Vespe flaps his arms around a bit.
Weeee!

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 05:53 PM
Uber watches Vespe with a smile.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-03, 06:03 PM
You finished working on Raistlin's squad yet Magtok?
RP asks while grabbing a soda from the minifridge. That magically appeared beside him.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-03, 06:03 PM
Magtok stops griping about his lack of holiday avvies, and heads outside to watch the explosion.

So...you're blowing up Vespe? Neat.

Yeah, I'll get to that in a minute. If I could just get my hands on some enchanted magical tech stuff, this would be a hell of a lot easier.

Saurous
2007-07-03, 06:07 PM
"'Enchanted Magical Tech stuff'? I could probably enchant anything you need that needs to have magical effects on it."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 06:10 PM
Aw, magic and technology working together. How sweet.

Vespe promptly explodes.

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 06:13 PM
Uber claps and spins around with his arms outstretched as blood rains down.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-07-03, 09:42 PM
*sets up a small booth that reads: "Torture Chamber FREE COOKIES!"*

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 09:55 PM
OMG FREE COOKIES NO WAI!
Vespe number 3 rushes out of the cloning chambers and up to Fus.'s booth.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-03, 09:59 PM
"'Enchanted Magical Tech stuff'? I could probably enchant anything you need that needs to have magical effects on it."

Hmm..I'm trying to make something with a limited magical resistance, and I'll need some enchantment thingy for a mental implant to raise the stats that governs spellcasting. I'll also need to be able to make this grenade shower people in Magic Missles and shrapnel. I don't know anything about your magicky ways, so I don't know if that's even possible. Is it? :smallconfused:

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 10:00 PM
Hey Magtok. Can I have a cloning machine? I have a feeling I'll need it for the invasion.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 10:04 PM
Oh, that reminds me. Magtok, I kinda messed around with some of your machines while you were offline. Here's what happened.
Vespe opens a giant door, and thousands of robot Vespe's stand there, carrying machine guns, rocket launchers, shotguns, pistols, chainsaws, teddy bears, and other weapons of Dooooooooom!
Yep. They're strong, fast, tough, stupid, and ready to follow orders. Seeings as how they were made with your machines, I propose a split 50/50. Deal?

Raistlin1040
2007-07-03, 10:07 PM
Raistlin looks up from some battle plans.

You make the mistake of assuming that he, or anyone for that matter, would want to have more of you, Vespe.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-03, 10:08 PM
Hey Magtok. Can I have a cloning machine? I have a feeling I'll need it for the invasion.

Okay, but to be fair to the Townies, I'm going to have all cloning facilities inside the destructible Lair, which will not be the place where we want to be if they start to nuke us.

Vespe opens a giant door, and thousands of robot Vespe's stand there, carrying machine guns, rocket launchers, shotguns, pistols, chainsaws, teddy bears, and other weapons of Dooooooooom!
Yep. They're strong, fast, tough, stupid, and ready to follow orders. Seeings as how they were made with your machines, I propose a split 50/50. Deal?

Magtok slaps himself in the face, and looks over the robot Vespes.

*Sigh* Fine. But you get the teddy troops, not me.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-03, 10:11 PM
I suggest we do this invasion with little military force as possible, and really on our wits and charms to win over people and rig elections, like all politicians do. We will gain control of popular threads. Have an AMENite run Trog's [s]I think Debunny has it now, either remind him of his position here, or take it from him.[s] A lady named Artemis## now runs the tavern, convert her, or show her that we mean business.

Help newbies around the place, give them guidance, and eventually lead them to believe the place is corrupt, and that an AMENite lead will fix the town's problem. I don't know the current state of the Town's politics and Chancellors, but I'm sure we can rule from there.

Lastly, assert underground AMENite cults of the Rubus Oculus, which will pretty much be like the Masons or such thereof, a well-know "Secret" society.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-03, 10:14 PM
Can the Delta Squad still do some fighting? Because Magtok's tricking them out and they're so ready.

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 10:15 PM
Okay, but to be fair to the Townies, I'm going to have all cloning facilities inside the destructible Lair, which will not be the place where we want to be if they start to nuke us.

Alright I'll make about 25 clones then get out of there and send them in one at a time so they don't start complaining.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-03, 10:20 PM
No, the best way to gain power in a domocratic setting is to exploit that democracy. Attacking people only lowers their disposition, which we want high. Remember, Magtok, take over the senate first, then turn it into an Empire, then you build a massive planet-destroying space station.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-03, 10:29 PM
Then the Delta Squad will "infiltrate" the police force.

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 10:35 PM
I'll back you up, Rais.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-03, 10:40 PM
Don't do anything against orders. If you try getting the Police on your side, use Amulates of Alignment Emulation, so you appear Lawful Good.

Don't kill anyone. Don't attack anyone. If you do, we'll make you official Scapegoat for all our problems.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-03, 10:43 PM
Raistlin draws 10 amulets of Alignment Emulation from his bag.

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 10:46 PM
Uber makes a mental note to pick up a few of those before the invasion starts.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-03, 10:49 PM
But...but...I like killing...
((People, please discuss the invasion on the wiki! You know they're watching us here...))

Raistlin1040
2007-07-03, 10:49 PM
Actually, what Raistlin could do is make a new police force. I mean, his spies say that the 4th empire isn't trusted by the common man, and people might be inclined to trust the "good" Delta Squad police.

edit: Make me an account then!!!

edit2: Oh an Magtok, don't make Ishida and Serene Cyborgs alright? My new plan demands that at least 2 be full human. And they have the most CHA.

Uberblah
2007-07-03, 10:59 PM
Then get on the wiki!! I'm the last person to post and that was over a day ago.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-03, 11:29 PM
edit2: Oh an Magtok, don't make Ishida and Serene Cyborgs alright? My new plan demands that at least 2 be full human. And they have the most CHA.

Can I still give Ishida one minor mental implant, though? It won't be seen and it'd probably help him a great deal.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-04, 01:36 AM
[s]I think Debunny has it now, either remind him of his position here, or take it from him.

Wait. What? I see that you corrected that...but how did you come by that thought? I just controlled an NPC bartender...

And yes. I know I'm still here. I just lurk around in here. A lot....or almost exclusively. Your choice.

*cough* Only vaguely remember the wiki.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-04, 05:26 AM
Any members around will notice a rather loud banging on the door.

This would be because there is a young man with a hammer there.

If you need to know his appearance, he's wearing military boots, some jeans, a Deep Purple hoodie, and quite inexplicably, a tie even though he has no collar.

He's hitting the door repeatedly with the hammer, and is wearing a smile that could be described as 'fun loving' or, more accurately, 'as mad as a snakes armpit.'

'Lo! Is anyone there?

Oh dear. Shadow of the Sun has arrived.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-07-04, 05:42 AM
"Hello, I'm Curly; AMENs new Head Librarian and Dance Teacher. Practically anyone of importance is out doing real-life stuff. Please feel free to read all our past posts in this thread. Can I help you? Would you care for a cup of tea?"

Curly walks out from the library looking amazingly like a secretary/librarian. She has a helpful look on her face too.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-04, 05:44 AM
TROLLHAMMAREN!

He then attempts to hit her in the head with his hammer.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-07-04, 06:21 AM
Curly ducks. Because she's a dancer she does the splits before rolling to the side, grabbing Shadow by the arms and dancing the Tantarella with him.

All the offline AMENites, and their clones/animated food/zombies/general slaves and thralls burst into spontaneous applause.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-04, 06:26 AM
After finishing the dance, Shadow stares at Curly and smiles his little smile.

Then he blinks loudly. Once. Twice. Thrice.

Then he takes off a boot, removes a sock, and holds it up. I have mongongos.

Curly will see that yes, his sock is filled with mongongos*.

He goes and sits down, pulling a mongongo out of his sock, hitting it with his hammer, and then eating it. And then he does it again. And again. And again.

The sock seems to be refilling. He'll be there for hours.

*a type of nut

CurlyKitGirl
2007-07-04, 07:46 AM
Offers him a nutcracker. fetches a bowl for the nuts to go into to. Curly enchants all rubbish to go in the rubbish bin. She then explores part of the base until she finds a very large room. "Perfect." She turns it into a dance studio. "However, I'm also willing to let it be used as a weapons training room as long as the mess is cleared up." She goes back to the Library and reads.

Saurous
2007-07-04, 08:02 AM
"Dangit! Why, when I'm actually awake all night and watching this place, nothing happens, but when I actually decide to get some sleep, everyone else decides to go on and plan out the invasion?"

CurlyKitGirl
2007-07-04, 08:18 AM
"Tell me about it. At least you're within a few hours of this. Most people post early hours of the morn GMT time so I nearly always have to catch up a few pages of stuff when I come back on." Curly then points to Shadow of the Sun. "He showed up too. Don't know why. And speaking of this invasion thing I'm having trouble making/setting up a character. Any help to give."

Exachix
2007-07-04, 08:30 AM
Fox-Exy wakes and goes 'eh?'

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 09:03 AM
"Dangit! Why, when I'm actually awake all night and watching this place, nothing happens, but when I actually decide to get some sleep, everyone else decides to go on and plan out the invasion?"

Saur, you shouldn't complain. Castaras, Exy, and the other UK AMENites have an even worse timezone.

And speaking of this invasion thing I'm having trouble making/setting up a character. Any help to give."

Just be yourself. That's what I'm doing.

Saurous
2007-07-04, 09:20 AM
"I'm just angry about the fact that I seem to be the only American AMENite that doesn't have insomnia."

Meanwhile, Saurous walks in the room, and is closely followed by a group of zombies carrying large boxes of fireworks over their heads. They carry the explosives to the storage room where the other fireworks are held.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-07-04, 09:21 AM
Saur, you shouldn't complain. Castaras, Exy, and the other UK AMENites have an even worse timezone.

Just be yourself. That's what I'm doing.

"Yes, we do. Once again, early am is when lots of posts are made, either that or afternoon eg 3pm (which it is now) Also thanks for the advice Magtok. I'll just skip out on the backstory and some details. Besides most of the plans are just basic stuff."
Curly looks at Exy. "And once again Exy's confused. Anybody surprised?"

Curly sees Saur with the fireworks. "What are they for exactly? Apart from celebrating an invasion."

Exachix
2007-07-04, 09:22 AM
Fox-Exy blinks and just listens.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-04, 09:26 AM
They're for Canada Day, or the American Equivalent... Which is creatively called "The Forth of July" and is held on the third of April.

Saurous
2007-07-04, 09:27 AM
Curly sees Saur with the fireworks. "What are they for exactly? Apart from celebrating an invasion."

"They're for the Fourth of July. American Independence Day."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 09:29 AM
Magtok finishes turning some stuff into cyborgs and machines, and shakes his head when he hears Rex's explanation.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-07-04, 09:40 AM
"So, when's the display gonna go horribly wrong and end up killing someone/destroying part of the base. About 9-10pm I suppose. Be prepared for sabotage or general AMEN field of wrongness warping the splendour of the fireworks display."

Curly goes off hunting a good spot to watch the display and/or carnage. She stakes her claim with a deckchair and resumes taking an inventory of stuff.

Saurous
2007-07-04, 09:46 AM
"I'm going to bet that Bookboy is going to pop in during the fireworks display and find a way to f*** everything up at the last moment."

Saurous sighs, and goes off to practice with the pyrotechnics.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 10:00 AM
Magtok grabs a few man-sized moustraps, and uses books as the bait.

This should keep him away.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-04, 10:08 AM
Magtok, what is your Mission Statement for the town takeover?

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 10:15 AM
My mission statement? What the hell is that?

Saurous
2007-07-04, 10:21 AM
"A mission statement is a brief description of a company or other organization's purpose. It typically explains what the organization provides to its clients, in general terms that most of the employees can relate to. Although a company might use its mission statement as an advertising slogan, a more common use is to remind executives and employees of the overall goal they are expected to pursue," Saurous says, without taking a breath. "Basically, give a short summary of what we're supposed to do in the Town."

SP glances over at him, surprised.

"How the hell did you remember all that?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-04, 10:21 AM
You've never takin' Evil Genus 101 or Evil Business Management 101?

A mission statement is only a paragraph long, but it has specific, measurable outcomes and a deadline for accomplishing that outcome. It’s truly the best way to start your journey to success.
You can find it here... (http://www.nightingale.com/mission_select.aspx?org=intgooga177&promo=intgooga177&gclid=ckjbw5eajo0cfqqtoaodlgh6oa&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1)

Exachix
2007-07-04, 10:35 AM
"A mission statement is a brief description of a company or other organization's purpose. It typically explains what the organization provides to its clients, in general terms that most of the employees can relate to. Although a company might use its mission statement as an advertising slogan, a more common use is to remind executives and employees of the overall goal they are expected to pursue," Saurous says, without taking a breath. "Basically, give a short summary of what we're supposed to do in the Town."

SP glances over at him, surprised.

"How the hell did you remember all that?"

"He did Business Studies?"

Castaras
2007-07-04, 10:38 AM
"He did Business Studies?"

Business studies, blech. :smallyuk:

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 10:39 AM
Actually I just cheated my way through that course. I never felt it was that important.

Anyways, we're invading the Town, so we're actually doing an evil deed and fighting the side of good for once. We need to build up some of the lost interest in AMEN, and remind everyone that we are a serious threat.

We also need to assert our position as the only place in the playground where godmodding is allowed.

Hmm...that wasn't very good. I'll come up with a better statement later. Right now I have other stuff to deal with.

Saurous
2007-07-04, 10:40 AM
"'Other stuff to deal with'? I take it you mean pretending to be busy so no one will bother you?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-04, 10:42 AM
Ah yes. I relish in our godmodding power.
Vespe promptly grabs Magtok by the neck, and jumps forward, swinging Magtok down, and crushing his head in a shower of blood as he lands.
Did I mention Dead Rising is fun as hell?

Exachix
2007-07-04, 10:50 AM
Exachix shifts to elf form and nodds.

"Yes."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 10:50 AM
The next Magtok shows up.

No Saur, I actually do have stuff to deal with. Right now I'm a little preoccupied with pre-war stuff inside the Town, waiting for Raistlin's response about the Delta Squad thing, trying to finish that character sheet for the AMEN game, and counting our allies and stuff. I'm very busy, and I don't have time for your little mission statement. Get someone else to do it.

Saurous
2007-07-04, 01:54 PM
Saurous casts Bump Thread. He then enters the briefing room, and exits with a map of the Town. He takes a seat at a desk, and begins drawing various routes and points on the map.

Korith
2007-07-04, 02:09 PM
Korith's impenetrable two-way invisibility from one of Castaras' earlier chaos potions wears off.

Oh, hello everyone!

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 02:13 PM
Magtok waves hi, and then turns to a sreen showing what is going on in the Town.

Damnit, the Town-me went and got himself captured. I hope he's doing this on purpose.

Saurous
2007-07-04, 02:19 PM
"Huh. I suppose foolishness is common in all forms of you, Magtok."

Exachix
2007-07-04, 02:20 PM
Exachix nodds.

"That and idiocy... as well as blind ignorance."

Saurous
2007-07-04, 02:34 PM
"Do you think saying that all Magtoks have terrible mental functions altogether save us some time?"

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 02:45 PM
Nah, now that I take a closer look, I think he might have a plan.

And I'll admit I'm ignorant about most magical stuff, and apparently some business stuff, but I can still lead an army, make war plans, and recruit people.

Besides, if I wasn't around to make some silly and foolish decisions, AMEN wouldn't be anywhere near as fun as it-AAAUUUUGGH!

Just before Magtok can finish his sentence, an experimental thing called the "homicidal robotic bear trap thingy" latches onto his left ankle, and sinks its pointy self into him.

And there's a perfect example. Who else would build a machine, and then forget to include themself on his "friends list"?

Saurous
2007-07-04, 02:48 PM
"Well, I guess we all have our mental qui-..."

Saurous stops, and looks over at the front door in horror. Standing there is Happiness, with a small group of clowns behind him.

"Hey, Saur, I hired some clowns for the Fourth of July thing. Isn't that great?"

Saurous doesn't say anything, but stares at the clowns in speechless fear.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 02:51 PM
Magtok quietly drags himself and the beartrap next to Saur, and then wordlessly hands Saur a sword, remembering how Saurous reacted to his fear last time.

He then drags himself over to his labs, and hopes to avoid the carnage.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-04, 03:35 PM
Vespe rushes out of his room, firing a Mega Buster.
Adam! I thought you died when you fell on your chainsaws! Now I finish you!
He fires several rounds into the clowns, who slump to the floor and die.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 03:56 PM
Magtok mutters something about an excessive number of Dead Rising references, and then realizes he's a bit of a hypocrite after that whole time he spent as a worm.

Saurous
2007-07-04, 03:59 PM
Saurous sighs out of both frustration and relief, and then rams the sword Magtok gave him through Vespe's head.

"Kill-stealer."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 04:10 PM
Magtok examines at the impaled Vespe, and then casually turns to Saurous.

Saur, why'd you stab Vespe in the head? You should know by now that he probably doesn't even have a brain for you to impale.

Saurous
2007-07-04, 04:21 PM
"Well, he is of basic elven structure, and he can't literally have no brain. He needs something to carry out his basic functions."

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-07-04, 04:25 PM
On the chair where he had been left, the stone goblin sits in his brooding pose. He had sat there for a while now, as a thick layer of dust had collected upon him. Eventually, a small tremor shakes the pertrified creature.

Deep within the cavern of his ear, a small army of microscopic reptiles and tiny crustaceans, along with a few insects that had been converted to the cause, beseiges the stone wall of Fullbladder's eardrum, many times larger than they are. A shrunken, spider-mite sized camerazard who appears to be the leader of this army turns to several of the crustaceans.

"Fiddlers, merge for the kill!"

And at the general's words, the crabs line into formation, entwining cybernetically enchanced legs and interlocking serrated claws. Then, together, they lay an onslaught against the eardrum, cracking it with their massive pincers. Soon a goodly chunk is torn out, and the crustaceans disassemble.

"The defences are broken! Let the slaughter begin!"

The army surges into Fullbladder's roomy brain cavity. But, despite all that had been said, they do not destroy anything. Several teams of creatures seal the hole in the eardrum using a quick drying cement and the previous 'door'. At the same time, lizards take positions at the goblin's major neural nodes, and begins bringing the frozen brain back to life.

Fissures forming across the his stone form, tremors wracking the chair which supports him, Fullbladder surges back to life, pulse returning with a vengeance. Stone flies everywhere.

Fullbladder then appears in the room where everyone else is, still dusting himself off.

"Did I miss anything?"

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 04:29 PM
Saur, you must be forgetting that this is AMEN. Nothing is ever impossible. Watch.

Magtok takes a knife, eviscerates an NPC paladin, and holds up a stick. He then ressurects the paladin without giving back the stick, resulting in a fallen paladin, despite the fact that such a thing makes no sense at all, and a paladin probably can't fall by removing the stick up their rear.

See? Anatomy means nothing in AMEN.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-04, 04:53 PM
The hoodied young man, we shall call him Shadow, is now full.

Thus, he puts a hand into his pocket, and withdraws a nail. Which he then throws at a wall. Where is should hopefully stick point first.

Then he throws his hammer at it, hitting it square on, and driving it into the wall.

I have a hammer.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-04, 04:54 PM
Rex opens Magtok's chest, and starts removing organs left and right.

^ Stop, hammer time!

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 05:00 PM
Magtok loses a great deal of organs and blood, and dies.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-04, 05:30 PM
Shadow walks over, and puts a mongongo into his chest cavity.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 07:44 PM
The next Magtok clone comes, takes the mongongo out of his corpse, and tosses it at Shadows head.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-04, 07:52 PM
Of course I have a brain. I keep it in a nice jar and everything.
Vespe pulls out a jar which has a rather large brain in it.
I mean, you wouldn't think that I keep it in my head? I could get brain damage! It's more efficient this way. I only use my brain when I have a serious problem, and...
Vespe cuts open his skull and pulls out a bloody Xbox 360 controller.
I have spare room for stuff in here.
Vespe turns on the 360 via the controller and plays Dead Rising.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-04, 09:29 PM
Shadow quickly turns, opens his mouth, and eats the nut.

The he picks up his hammer, and starts doing the MC Hammer slide.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-04, 10:42 PM
DeBunny pokes his head out of the ceiling, where he had been hiding, and drops a large lead rock on Shadow's head.
No MC Hammer!

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 10:47 PM
Magtok pulls a rocket launcher out of hammer space, and then fires it at the rock.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-04, 11:02 PM
The rock explodes spectacularly and begins flinging hordes of cute fluffy bunnies at Magtok from the smoke.
"Huggles....HUGGLES....HUGGLES!"

DeBunny tosses a grenade at Magtok for good measure.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 11:12 PM
((You weren't around for Magtok's Theory on Rabbits, were you?))

Magtok's eyes go wide when he spots the small, furry vermin.

Bunnies? Oh gods no, they're after me!

Magtok runs away to his room, not even noticing the grenade.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-04, 11:20 PM
((Maybe, maybe not...

...no, I wasn't.))

The bunnies gives chase.
"HUGGLES!!"

The grenade explodes and sighs depressedly as it fails to hurt someone.

DeBunny smirks and returns to watching quietly.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-04, 11:28 PM
((Magtok believes that "cute" is all a big conspiracy. That rabbits in the media have twisted our view of the fluffy animals, until we have forgotten about the facts that live in the dirt like moles, reproduce like mice, and eat their own droppings, and fallen under their wicked spell. He also believes they are trying to slience him by killing him off quietly.))

Magtok locks the door to his room, and continues running. Eventually, he hits a wall and falls unconcious.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-04, 11:33 PM
((Makes sense I guess...))

The rabbits sit outside the door, chanting "huggles".

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-07-05, 02:33 AM
What the hell is Dead Rising?

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-05, 07:11 AM
Shadow, having now stopped the Hammer Slide, decides to sing.

How he can make guitar, bass guitar, and drum noises with his vocal chords is rather unknown.

I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime
Reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time
Cos at 5 o'clock they take me to the Gallows Pole
The sands of time for me are running low

When the priest comes to read me the last rites
I take a look through the bars at the last sights
Of a world that has gone very wrong for me

Can it be there's some sort of error
Hard to stop the surmounting terror
Is it really the end not some crazy dream

Somebody please tell me that I'm dreaming
It's not so easy to stop from screaming
But words escape me when I try to speak
Tears they flow but why am I crying
After all I am not afraid of dying
Don't believe that there is never an end

As the guards march me out to the courtyard
Someone calls from a cell "God be with you"
If there's a God then why has he let me die?
As I walk all my life drifts before me
And though the end is near I'm not sorry
Catch my soul cos it's willing to fly away

Mark my words please believe my soul lives on
Please don't worry now that I have gone
I've gone beyond to see the truth

When you know that your time is close at hand
maybe then you'll begin to understand
Life down there is just a strange illusion.

Then, he begins to juggles his hammers, which seem to have duplicated.

Korith
2007-07-05, 07:30 AM
*Causes dramatic lightning to streak across the skies, so brightly it can be seen through the several layers of opaque ceiling*

Oooh, pretty :)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-05, 10:18 AM
What the hell is Dead Rising?
Dead Rising, is, quite frankly, the best game in existence. You are in a mall infested with zombies, and you can do anything.
You can shoot the zombies, or you can beat them with teddy bears. You can help the survivors, or beat them with teddy bears. And you can do the missions, not do them, or beat them with teddy bears.

It's one of those things that must be played to be believed.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-05, 10:33 AM
Shadow walks up to Vespe and attempts to hammer a nail up his nose.

Castaras
2007-07-05, 10:34 AM
Castaras accepts some popcorn from a nearby pie, and munches on it, watching the latest action in the HQ.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-05, 10:35 AM
No no no, you're doing it all wrong. If you want to hammer through the cartilage, you have to use a sledgehammer.
Vespe hands Shadow a sledgehammer.
And you can't just say "attempts." That's for...well, I would say Townies, but they're a bunch of godmodders now. What you have to do is godmod it! Assert yourself! You don't attempt to hammer a nail up my nose, you hammer a nail up my nose dammit! Now, try it yourself.

Exachix
2007-07-05, 10:35 AM
Fox-Exy steals some of Cassie's Popcorn.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-05, 10:50 AM
Shadow looks at Vespe quizzically.

Then he pulls out a nailgun, and fires it up his nose.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-05, 10:52 AM
Vespe pats Shadow on the head.
Well done. You're on your way to becoming a true AMENite.

Castaras
2007-07-05, 11:00 AM
Castaras tries not to laugh, still munching on the popcorn while her player curses lag and stuff.

Saurous
2007-07-05, 11:01 AM
"Which could be both a good thing and a bad thing. The good news is that you won't be killed by AMENites, and you'll be feared in the multiverse and all that stuff. The bad news is you'll have to deal with idiots like these people."

Saurous points at Vespe, Magtok, and Fus.

SP bursts out laughing.

"Feared throughout the multiverse?! That's hilarious!"

"Well, I have to say something to make the job seem better."

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-05, 11:01 AM
Shadow nods.

Alright then.

He pulls out another hammer- he has an infinite supply, and then begins to juggle it.

Because he's hot, he lets it float in midair, and removes his hoodie.

Under which is another identical hoodie.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-05, 11:04 AM
Vespe rips out Shadow's intestines.
I play too much Dead Rising.
Then he beats Shadow to death with a teddy bear.
Far too much.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-05, 11:07 AM
Shadow is...unique.

So, he's dead, on the ground. And also standing behind Vespe.

He bashes his head off with a baseball bat.

A baseball field appears, and he takes the home-run.

Exachix
2007-07-05, 11:09 AM
Fox-Exy just watches.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-05, 11:20 AM
Vespe somehow also walks around the stands.
Tofu dogs! Taste just like hot dogs, no animals were killed to make em! Tofu dogs!

Korith
2007-07-05, 11:26 AM
*Kills 1735 animals*

I had to partially compensate for the natural order...

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-05, 11:27 AM
Rex eats a Tofu Dog unknowingly.
He proceeds to projectile vomit ll over the room, 3 NPCs die in the process.

Korith
2007-07-05, 11:31 AM
*lightbulb*

*Korith hands Rex a balloon animal, a pin, and a chunk of depleted uranium*

Eat up, Rex!

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-05, 11:39 AM
Rex eats it.

Mm... Spicy.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-05, 11:40 AM
Shadow pops into existence in front of him.

Then he thrusts a mongongo into Rex's mouth.

Korith
2007-07-05, 11:58 AM
All is going according to plan...

:smallbiggrin:

Lord Magtok
2007-07-05, 03:01 PM
Magtok steals one of Shadow's hammers, and uses it to bump the thread.

Castaras
2007-07-05, 03:11 PM
The Thread steals one of Shadow's hammers, and uses it to bump kill the Magtok.

Korith
2007-07-05, 03:13 PM
Korith steal's one of Shadow's hammers, and makes it double itself, iteratively, for every hammer owned by Shadow, then telekinetically throws the whole batch at the nearest disco ball.

Saurous
2007-07-05, 06:50 PM
Saurous steals one of Shadow's hammers, and uses it to explain how the apparently infinite hammers and Hammerspace function.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-05, 07:14 PM
Magtok steals another hammer, and smacks Saur around with it, to silence his explanation of hammerspace. After he does this, he tosses the hammer into the armory, and waits for a reaction.

Saurous
2007-07-05, 07:28 PM
Saurous sighs, and Magtok finds that the hammer Saurous had taken is now embedded in the cyborg's skull.

"Don't interrupt me."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-05, 07:33 PM
The next Magtok shows up, pulls out a bazooka, and points it at Saur.

Are you seriously trying to educate them? Are you insane? Can you imagine what Vespe will probably do if he learns the secrets of hammer space? Shut up before they get a new gimmick to use against

Saurous
2007-07-05, 07:38 PM
"Magtok, I'm pretty sure Vespe already knows how to use hammerspace.

Oh, and there are ways to make a person shut up other than-"

Saurous quickly rushes forward, disarms Magtok, and bends both of his arms behind his back at impossible angles.

"-threatening them with a large weapon. And I still say you're compensating for something with all the large pieces of weaponry."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-05, 07:42 PM
Magtok glances at his horribly bent arms, and then winces.

I'm not compensating for anything. I don't even use large weapons that often. I can't say the same about you and Vespe though, with all of those phallic rapiers, katanas, lightsabers, and other long, pointy weapons.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 07:44 PM
DeBunny is still watching from the ceiling. Just so no one forgets.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-05, 07:45 PM
The Axe of Noob Slaying mysteriously appears beside Magtok.

Saurous
2007-07-05, 07:53 PM
Magtok glances at his horribly bent arms, and then winces.

I'm not compensating for anything. I don't even use large weapons that often. I can't say the same about you and Vespe though, with all of those phallic rapiers, katanas, lightsabers, and other long, pointy weapons.

"Well, I can see how Vespe may be compensating for something, pulling out a chainsaw, shotgun, rapier, Mega Buster, or some other weapon such as that out every ten seconds, but I'm not exactly one to wave around the fact that I'm using a big ol' sword."

Saurous kicks Magtok's legs out from under him.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 07:55 PM
The bunnies from early return, slowly advancing on the two.
"Huggles...!"

Lord Magtok
2007-07-05, 08:03 PM
Magtok climbs back to his feet, grabs the Axe of Noob Slaying, and chucks it at the bunnies. He then runs away, pausing just long enough to mutter some rude comment about Saur's zombie plushie.

Saurous
2007-07-05, 08:06 PM
Saurous sighs, and also begins running from the bunnies.

"Magtok, do you mind if I use you as a scapegoat?"

He then waves a hand, and Magtok's legs lock. He continues running.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 08:12 PM
The rabbits all erform one big super leap and begin coating Magtok, delivering painfully cute huggles.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-05, 08:39 PM
Eventually, Magtok is smothered to death by the bunnies.

Saurous
2007-07-05, 08:40 PM
Saurous turns around, looks at the pile of bunnies, makes a slight "Awww" sound, and then continues running. He eventually makes a dive towards his quarters, and slams the door behind him.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 08:43 PM
Saurous will find his room containing several more rabbits, which repeat the process.
"HUGGLES!"

Saurous
2007-07-05, 08:45 PM
"Unholy sh-!"

Saurous is trapped under the mass of rabbits, and attempts to dig his way out.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 08:48 PM
The rabbits grip him tightly, pumping up the cuteness with soft crooning noises.

Saurous
2007-07-05, 08:51 PM
"GAH! Away with you, vile creatures! Get the hell away from me!"

Saurous, being not as vulnerable to cuteness as Magtok, continues trying to free himself from the rabbits.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 08:55 PM
He continues to fail as the rabbits grip him even harder, possibly shattering a few bones. No wait...not possibly. Definately.
"HUGGLES HUGGLES HUGGLES HUGGLES HUGGLES!

Vhaidara
2007-07-05, 08:57 PM
Bookboy appears, and starts taking notes.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-05, 09:01 PM
Bookboy may notice that Shadow is standing behind him.

Or maybe not, because he's behind him.

Shadow pulls out a syringe, and injects Bookboy with it.

The syringe is filled with sentient, exploding, irritable tabasco sauce.

Vhaidara
2007-07-05, 09:01 PM
Shadow forgot the book shield, and therefore just injected said sauce into a book.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 09:02 PM
Bookboy also recieves a large lead bat to the face.

DeBunny doesn't appreciate notetakers.

Saurous
2007-07-05, 09:09 PM
Saurous then dies from the pressure, and overabundance of cuteness. His spirit hovers a few feet away.

"Godammit."

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 09:11 PM
The rabbits proceed to huggle his corpse into a bloody pulp.

The blood kinda detracts from the cuteness at this point.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-05, 09:12 PM
Shadow ties Bookboy up with a pair of sandwiches.

He's good at improvising.

Vhaidara
2007-07-05, 09:13 PM
Bookboy happens to currently be typing at a computer, summoning more bunnies to attack Saurous.

Saurous
2007-07-05, 09:16 PM
Saurous happens to still be incoporeal. He floats over to Bookboy and the computer, looking over his shoulder.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-05, 09:17 PM
So?

He's still tied up.

Shadow pulls a largerphone out of somewhere, probably his own personal hammerspace, and begins to perform Lachlan Tigers on top of Bookboy.

((Notice a trend? This is about as chaotic as I am in real life))

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 09:19 PM
DeBuny's eyes twitch at the rabbit summoning.

That's his thing!

In one fluid motion, DeBunny slaps Bookboy and shaves his hair off, causing him to explode and have his soul is punted out of AMEN.

Vhaidara
2007-07-05, 09:22 PM
He missed. And Bookboy starts summoning flaming, incororeal gerbils!

Madmal
2007-07-05, 09:25 PM
Malina is up in a bookshelf, playing guess the Goddmoder, at the curious scene, unfolding below her.

Saurous
2007-07-05, 09:26 PM
Saurous wonders what Bookboy could want with flaming gerbils, as the fire would simply kill the little creatures. He also wonders what incororeal is.

He becomes living again, and teleports up into the rafters, watching the peanut gallery fight it out.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-05, 09:26 PM
'Tar here!' calls one, quick the tar boy flies! 'Sweep those locks away', another loudly cries! Shadow is still dancing around and beating Bookboy with his largerphone.

Vhaidara
2007-07-05, 09:32 PM
Shadow beats Saurous. Bookboy laughs and send in armies of undead flaming gerbils. The gerbils proceed to make a nuke, and blow it up, destroying everything in the universe except Bookboy.

Saurous
2007-07-05, 09:37 PM
Honestly, Bookboy is not very intelligent. Swapping places with him, and then stealing his undead shtick. Frankly, Saurous is very pissed off. He ignores the gerbils, hoping that the flames will destroy them in the first place, and makes a blindingly quick move towards Bookboy. He draws his katana, and slices Bookboy's head open.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-05, 09:38 PM
Hahahaha...NO.

Shadow reconstitutes the universe and turns Bookboy into a toilet with nostrils.

Madmal
2007-07-05, 09:41 PM
Malina temporarily phases through the explosion, and comes back when Shadow recontructs the universe...

she keeps still, wondering how a necromancer could move so fast without any apparent spell...

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 09:49 PM
DeBunny temporarily departs the universe during the explosion.

He returns with several horse sized ticks.

Greetings from the Far Realm.

The ticks proceed to gather around the toilet, awaiting it's likely retransformation into Bookboy.

Vhaidara
2007-07-05, 09:50 PM
And Saurous cuts his own head open. And Bookboy casts Control Undead, then teleports Saurous to the plane of infinite swirlies.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 09:51 PM
The horse-sized ticks pounce and proceed to drain Bookboy until his eyes pop.

If you don't know what this looks like, then watch that old B-movie "Mosquitos".

Vhaidara
2007-07-05, 09:52 PM
And they enter the plane of infinite swirlies with Saurous.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-05, 09:52 PM
Magtok puts up a sign on a wall in AMEN. It reads:

Bookboy: Wanted Dead or Alive. (Preferably dead)
Reward: One hundred billion of any item of your choosing

Saurous
2007-07-05, 09:54 PM
"Well, isn't that clever. Ha. Hahahahaha NO."

Saurous teleports back into AMEN, gives Bookboy a very rude gesture, and stomps off, mumbling some very vulgar words about Bookboy.

Uberblah
2007-07-05, 09:55 PM
Uber appears randomly.
Hello, all! DeBunny! Good to see ya!

Lord Magtok
2007-07-05, 09:56 PM
Magtok points at the Citizen's Rally thread in the Town, and nearly laughs his head off as he watches the chaos that ensues, and the image he created of AMEN being a group of heroic liberators.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 09:59 PM
DeBunny is too busy introducing Bookboy to the lovely dimension lock plus a sword in the gut technique to notice Uberblah.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-05, 10:03 PM
Magtok waves to Uberblah, and then shows him the utter havoc and sillyness of the Citizen's Rally thread.

Uberblah
2007-07-05, 10:09 PM
Uber goes to look at the Rally thread. Then he gets lazy.
Anyone want to give me the quick version of what's going on in the Rally Thread?

2007-07-05, 10:32 PM
A puff of smoke billows up and becomes Fullbladder.

"My god, Magtok. Somethin' like that might well drive me to throw away all my priciples and wind up in the Town with the name 'Christine' tattoo'd across my chest.

"Not to mention take up drinking."

He shakes his head and plops down onto the nearest peice of furniture.

Uberblah
2007-07-05, 10:38 PM
No. Seriously. I'm utterly lazy. What's the short version of the Rally Thread?

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 10:48 PM
Havoc.
DeBunny then hops back into the ceiling, satisfied that Bookboy isn't a threat at the moment.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-05, 10:52 PM
No. Seriously. I'm utterly lazy. What's the short version of the Rally Thread?

A robot who was injured by the TDI goes up and protests their actions. TDI comes in, and gets violent. People panic, armies panic, lots of people die. The robot gets away, and the TDI's reputation as the heroes is utterly destroyed. :smallamused:

And all thanks to my amazing brilliance. And to think, I had thought my Town self was accidently getting himself imprisoned!:smallbiggrin:

"My god, Magtok. Somethin' like that might well drive me to throw away all my priciples and wind up in the Town with the name 'Christine' tattoo'd across my chest.

"Not to mention take up drinking."

I umm...don't know what that is supposed to mean, but I'll take it as a compliment...I guess. Thanks.

Uberblah
2007-07-05, 10:54 PM
A robot who was injured by the TDI goes up and protests their actions. TDI comes in, and gets violent. People panic, armies panic, lots of people die. The robot gets away, and the TDI's reputation as the heroes is utterly destroyed. :smallamused:

And all thanks to my amazing brilliance. And to think, I had thought my Town self was accidently getting himself imprisoned!:smallbiggrin:

Uber grins widely and claps.
Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 11:15 PM
Just because nothing else is happening, DeBunny makes himself comfortable inside the ceiling.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-05, 11:17 PM
Uber grins widely and claps.
Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

They deserve it for trying to torture my Town self and blowing up my diplomat-bot.

Y'know, I find it absolutely hilarious that people are starting to think of the Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefarious as their liberators. Seriously, how the hell could they miss something so freakin' obvious? :smallbiggrin:

Uberblah
2007-07-05, 11:18 PM
Uber pulls out a book while a duplicate trains at Vespe's Lair. Another Uber walks out and laughs.
I have no idea. People are very very ignorant.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 11:27 PM
DeBunny begins to lightly snore.

A few very cuddly looking rabbits appear behind Magtok. Again.
"Huggles..."

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-05, 11:34 PM
Shadow begins to juggle pi hammers without using his hands.

2007-07-05, 11:38 PM
"Yes Maggie, that's a compliment. I hope to Iggy I never end up in the Town with a tattoo, but a compliment none the less."

The imbecilic goblin puts on a monocle and begins to "smoke" a pipe, venemous-looking bubbles rising from the dish at the end instead of smoke.

Vhaidara
2007-07-05, 11:38 PM
Hey Maggot, there's someone trying to talk with your little rabble rouser robot!

Uberblah
2007-07-05, 11:46 PM
The Uber that was talking to Magtok looks around at all the other AMENites.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-05, 11:47 PM
DeBunny's eyes snap open.

It was back.

Bookboy is assaulted by all manner of cute and fuzzy rodents. All who promptly begin squeezing him to death while crooning.

Vhaidara
2007-07-05, 11:57 PM
Bookboy, knowing the one way to get rid of them, hugs back.

Uberblah
2007-07-05, 11:59 PM
The Uber that is walking and watching happens upon Bookboy and the rodents.
What the hell?
He stays silent and watches.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-06, 12:00 AM
The rodents croon louder...and huggle harder.

His idea of thinking that it will make them stop backfires, as it actually encourages more to come out of hiding and join the others in smothering him with their cuteness.