PDA

View Full Version : AMEN XI: Raiders of the Lost Pie

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-06, 12:03 AM
Shadow, distinctly displeased with the damnable delinquent Bookboy, decides to do something.

He pulls out a gun that fires little radishes.

(-1^-Flogging Molly) radishes.

Uberblah
2007-07-06, 12:06 AM
Uber quirks and eyebrow at the scene before him.
He's in AMEN? But he's hugging things.
Uber produces a nail gun and starts firing at both Bookboy and the rodents.

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 12:20 AM
It's called reverse psycology. When you kill these things, they get meaner, bigger, and more numerous. When you hug them, they're supposed to be happy and go away. Then you kill them in their sleep.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-06, 12:24 AM
Several rodents are blown apart by nails.

They then employ what they call "Straightforward Psychology".

They all pulls out swords (full size ones, mind you) and proceed to hack apart the offending Uberblah, followed up by decapitating Bookboy. Shunting them off to another plane won't work either, thanks to a handy dimension lock.

The rodents then vanish.

DeBunny remains asleep, comfortably snoring inside the ceiling.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 07:30 AM
Moon Called looks at the chaos, and shakes her head. "I'm visiting the Gaia reality for a few days, I come back, and this is what I find?" She rolls her eyes. "Kid, clean yourself up. You look like you've been hugging beavers." She tells Bookboy before wandering off to the kitchen, a plot-sheild at the ready.

Korith
2007-07-06, 07:35 AM
*Transmutes self into a ball of yarn*

Saurous
2007-07-06, 07:37 AM
Saurous walks in, closely followed by a pair of people outfitted in heavy armor and spears.

"Okay, just head down this hallway, and take a left at the third door. The undead holding chambers should be there."

Both knights walk off, not speaking a word. Saurous walks over to the transmuted Korith, and sighs.

"Do I even want to ask the purpose of that?"

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 07:48 AM
"No, no I don't think you do." Moon Called advises, battling a cactular for a sandwich.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 07:51 AM
"Hmmm..."

Saurous picks up the yarn ball, and smirks.

"Happiness, could you come here for a moment?"

Happiness walks in nervously.

"What is it? Why do you have a ball of y-"

Saurous transforms Happiness into a cat, and tosses him the yarnball. The transformed emotion meows in glee, and begins playing around with the yarn.

"Two annoyances down."

Korith
2007-07-06, 07:52 AM
The yarn ball eats the cat, and burps.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 07:58 AM
Saphire rushes in, and begins to hit the yarn with a rolled up newspaper. "No! Bad yarn! Don't eat cats! Bad, bad yarn! Spit it out!"

Moon Called pretends not to see her player.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 08:00 AM
"Yeah, Saphire. You try and get Happiness back out, and I'll try not to laugh if the ball eats you."

Saurous backs away, and watches from a fairly safe distance.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 08:03 AM
Saphire glares at Saurous, and hand waves him into a strait jacket that's soaked with blood. "Sorry, I'm all out of creation spells so I just stole Rex's."

She pauses, then looks at her hand. With a shrug, she handwaves Happiness out of the yarn and his cat-skin. Now he's... whatever race SP cooked up.

Korith
2007-07-06, 08:08 AM
The ball of yarn eats Saphire's Hand-waving hand, and uses it to wave Saphire out of existence.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 08:09 AM
"A straitjacket? Oh noes, whatever shall I do?"

Saurous turns incoporeal, and attempts to phase out of the jacket.

Happiness cheers.

"I'm free! I'm fr-!"

SP transmutes Happiness into a gnat.

"Heh. So close, yet so far."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 08:10 AM
Saphire blinks. "Thats cheat-"

Moon Called chears, then blinks out of existince as well. "Damn it."

Saurous
2007-07-06, 08:18 AM
"Well, since no one argued against it..."

Saurous escapes from the straitjacket, and takes a few steps towards the yarn ball. He casts something, in an attempt to unravel the ball.

Korith
2007-07-06, 08:20 AM
The ball unravels towards him, revealing Saphire's hand-waving hand tied to the opposite end...

Which quickly and suddenly moves, striking Saurous with Saphire's hand, sending his face flying across the room.

The yarn then wraps itself into a ball, and grins.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 08:26 AM
"Well, that certainly didn't work."

Saurous's body begins wandering around, trying to find it's face.

"Oh, yeah, that's original."

SP sighs, and points the body in the right direction. It picks up Saurous's face, and reattaches it.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 08:47 AM
After X amount of time, Saphire and Moon Called walk back in. Both are holding peices of paper. "Wow, killing you off sure was convienant."

"Oh? Why... What is this, Dwarven? You expect me to read it?"

"It's Common, stick to the script."

"You're handwritting sucks. Oh? Why is that?"

"Because it gave me a chance to resurect you with your new look!"

A puff of purple smoke engulfs Moon Called, and when it fades, she looks like this:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/Moon_Called/MoonCalledsnewlook.jpg

Moon Called coughs, and sighs. "Don't you think I should be wearing at least a shirt under the jacket? Maybe a bra..."

"No."

Saurous
2007-07-06, 08:54 AM
"Wait! I know how we can get rid of the yarn ball!"

"This should be interesting. How?"

"If all else fails..." SP holds up a torch. "...use fire!"

Saurous slaps his forehead.

Korith
2007-07-06, 08:55 AM
Shortly thereafter, an army of mice singing about some cleaning girl attack the transmuted Korith with scissors. While the thread fights back, impaling and killing many an animated, singing mouse, there are too many of them, and the thread is chopped to pieces.

Another simulacrum enters the room.

Note to self: Make thread out of indestructable material next time

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 09:01 AM
Saphire sighs. "You guys really know how to kill an artist's sould, you know?" She rolls her eyes and storms off.

"Aren't katana's two handed weapons?" Moon Called mutters, examining her new swords. "Now, wait, that's a great axe I'm thinking of. How'd I get them mixed up?"

Both compleatly and utterly fail their spot checks and ignore the ball of thread.

Madmal
2007-07-06, 09:07 AM
Y'know..it could also be a hybrid betwen a katana and a Wakizaki...don't remember the name, though....

Malina drops down from the bookshelf, and offers moon a Summon Curtain scroll

i believe you'll need it eventually, that outfit seem a litle dangerous...:smalltongue:

Korith
2007-07-06, 09:07 AM
Note to self: Artists disintegrate when ignored

... <meanwhile, in the land of Ooc>

The clothing is very well done, and seems to be your strong suit. It hangs nicely and really contributes to the character. I think the underlying figure itself needs more work, and the face is a little faint for my tastes - but it definately shows promise.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 09:10 AM
Saphire sighs. "You guys really know how to kill an artist's sould, you know?" She rolls her eyes and storms off.

"Aren't katana's two handed weapons?" Moon Called mutters, examining her new swords. "Now, wait, that's a great axe I'm thinking of. How'd I get them mixed up?"

Both compleatly and utterly fail their spot checks and ignore the ball of thread.

"Yes, yes we do know how."

"I'll have to remember that ignoring Saphire helps when she becomes annoying."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 09:13 AM
"You noticed? Thanks." Moon Called stuffs the curtain in her pocket, which, thanks to technology Saphire stole from Doctor Who, are much bigger on the inside. "I think she just becomes annoying so people pay attention to her. She's weird like that."

"It's no fun being weird without people gaping in horrer." Saphire shouts from her desk.

((They also seem to swell up to near-burst size when paid attention to. Funny, that.

I think the underlying figure itself needs more work,

How? The hair is a little off, but other then that, it seems fine to me. :P))

Korith
2007-07-06, 09:19 AM
((Well, the right arm (viewer's left) seems a little flat to me. The lack of shadow from the weapon it holds gives an absence of depth to where the weapon is positioned. The fingers look more like sticks than fingers to me. The face also looks kind of flat and perhaps too circular. The "hidden" left arm is a good trick if you aren't too confident about hands and arms themselves, but it seems to me that's the area you need to focus on. The chest and belly textures are fine, as are the legs.))

Saurous
2007-07-06, 09:23 AM
"You noticed? Thanks." Moon Called stuffs the curtain in her pocket, which, thanks to technology Saphire stole from Doctor Who, are much bigger on the inside. "I think she just becomes annoying so people pay attention to her. She's weird like that."

"Even though the annoyance causes people to ignore her? It's a vicious cycle."

Madmal
2007-07-06, 09:24 AM
How? The hair is a little off, but other then that, it seems fine to me. :P))

Diego, suddenly appears from a door, yawning and holding a mug of Mocha.

Well, the face seems a little blurry, but i'm pretty sure is because of the skin tone...the body figure seems fine, thought a little..desproportionated...

perv :smallamused:

look who's talking:smallannoyed:... also, i can't really tell if those are swords or big charcoal chunks...but well, either ways, you draw better on front view than me...

well, you've just finished 2 sketches so far, and those were aout a month ago...

bite me, you know i'm currently trying to get attention from my showdown game...and be careful with that toungue, or i'll get you into the box again..

eeep:smalleek:

with that said, Diego exits the dimension.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 09:29 AM
((*nod nod* I see. Thanks!))

From high utop her desktop tower, Saphire ignores Diego as she files the information away for futer refrence. She can be heard murmering "Anyway, the face had to be blury. Think I could make a skin tone like that without smudging the face a little? Really? So did I."

Madmal
2007-07-06, 09:32 AM
((ya know, that was mostly to start the conversation, i though you would be more offended about the "charcoal chunks"...:smallconfused: ))

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 09:35 AM
((Oh... Why would I be offended? I used a charcol pencil for them.

Oh well, it would only be in character of me. Don't say I didn't let it compleatly pass me by. >.<"))

Eventualy, the bit about charcol chunks sinks in. "They don't look like charcol chunks, you moron. They look like traditional katana sheaths, which are increadilby hard to find in the Gaia reality, by the way."

Saurous
2007-07-06, 09:39 AM
"Oh, I see what he means. I always thought a katana was more of a curved blade, rather than a straight one. So, I can see why there could be a bit of confusion as to what they are. They don't look exactly like charcoal, just not entirely like katanas, in my opinion."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 09:41 AM
Saphire shrugs. "It varries. Usagi-sama uses a staight katana, and I had already screwed up on the swords enough times, I didn't want to do them again."

Saurous
2007-07-06, 09:43 AM
"Ah, I see.

And Usagi-who now?"

Madmal
2007-07-06, 09:47 AM
Diego cames back
Well, sorry, but maybe you should prefer to use something that stains a little less, like a black pen...and katanas and similar weapons are only slighty curved...

and i don't know much about the Gaia community...just that they had some trouble with liens some time ago...

Malina just takkes advantage, and sneaks into Cassie's kitchen.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 09:48 AM
"Usagi-sama is from... I can't remember what it's called, but it can be translated into Rabbit Bodygaurd." Saphire nods.

Diego cames back
Well, sorry, but maybe you should prefer to use something that stains a little less, like a black pen...and katanas and similar weapons are only slighty curved...

"You don't use pens with pencils unless your INKING! And I left my only pen back at home anyway, so I'm stuck with pencils for now!" Saphire shouts back.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 09:50 AM
"Oooooh, Usagi Yojimbo or something like that."

Saurous looks into the kitchen after Malina.

"Well, she's as good as dead."

Madmal
2007-07-06, 09:52 AM
Maybe this is what you meant?

*Diego uses Google Search technique*
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/u/usagi.jpg

and i really doubt her about beign dead...she's supposed to be a undying annoyance, after all..besides, she's got poison immunity.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 09:54 AM
"Well, I'm pretty sure Castaras doesn't only have poisons that she can use.

And does she not know that we have another kitchen that isn't filled with deadly liquids and animated foods?"

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 09:57 AM
Saphire nods. "Yeah, Usagi Yojimbo. Good comic."

Madmal
2007-07-06, 10:04 AM
"You don't use pens with pencils unless your INKING! And I left my only pen back at home anyway, so I'm stuck with pencils for now!"[/COLOR] Saphire shouts back.

Well, sorry then!....*sigh* fangirls....:smallamused:

to saurous:
i'm pretty sure she knows...but all of my characters have a tendency towards minor masochisim(sp?)...

from kitchen: Weee! keep the flour burning! we stand until we burn the last bar of butter!

in her case, i doubt if it's just "minor" -_-u*sigh*

Saurous
2007-07-06, 10:08 AM
"Oy, I see what you mean."

Saurous decides to ignore Malina and whatever is going on in the kitchen for now.

"You don't use pens with pencils unless your INKING! And I left my only pen back at home anyway, so I'm stuck with pencils for now!" Saphire shouts back.

"Wow, a hissyfit over that. Sheesh..."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 10:13 AM
"I'm very sensitive on the subject mater of my pencils." Saphire pouts, crossing her arms over her chest.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 10:14 AM
"A little too sensitive if you ask me..."

SP rolls his eyes.

Madmal
2007-07-06, 10:15 AM
and i fail to see why...oh well, i suppose you'll have a good reason.

Diego takes a sip off the mug and exits to the desk.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 10:48 AM
SP sighs, and drops the Desk of Invincibility on Saurous to get the thread moving again. Saurous manages to dive out of the way before the desk crushes him.

Madmal
2007-07-06, 10:56 AM
Malina comes out of Cassie's kitchen, covered n flour and holding a pie, she passes Saurous and looks at him.

Taking a nap?

Saurous
2007-07-06, 10:57 AM
"Dodging desks."

The desk disappears, and is dropped down on Saurous again. He jumps out of the way again.

Madmal
2007-07-06, 11:11 AM
Oh, so you player is bored...oh well, pie?

Saurous
2007-07-06, 11:14 AM
"Not if it came out of Castaras's kitchen."

Saurous sighs, and begins pushing the desk away.

Madmal
2007-07-06, 11:22 AM
Well, better hurry up then...since you're pinned to the ground by that desk, i could just easily throw it into your face..and if i recall Cassie's pies...that's enough to trigger the effects...:smallamused:

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 11:26 AM
Magtok wakes up, and starts wandering around the base, with his hood up to protect his skull from any flying pies or other objects.

He mumbles somethig about a crazy guy with a squid-faced avatar, and then sits on the couch to watch some TV.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 11:30 AM
Saurous shakes his head, and waves his hand. The desk floats off towards one of the storage chambers. The necromancer then walks out of pie-throwing range.

Madmal
2007-07-06, 11:33 AM
Smart kid:smallwink:
Malina then blinks off

Saurous
2007-07-06, 11:36 AM
"Kid? Feh. I'm most likely a hundred years older than she is."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 11:43 AM
That reminds me Saur, I've been meaning to ask you a question. Why is it that elves are usually so much older than humans, but never significantly wiser? You'd think all of those centuries would give you the time you need to become a supergenius, and yet elves aren't really that much smarter than everyone else, just more boastful and wimpy.

And before you even think to call me an idiot, remember who orchestrated the Citizen's Rally, named AMEN, got the Villain award, planned out the entire invasion, and was smart enough to make his robots EMP-proof before the invasion.

You, on the other hand, have only made a few witty remarks, killed stuff, and summoned some zombies. :smalltongue:

Uberblah
2007-07-06, 12:23 PM
One Uber continues reading. The other one continues being a hacked apart mess.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 12:27 PM
Magtok waits for Saur's response, with a smug grin on his face.

C'mon, necromancer. I asked you a question. I want an answer.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 12:31 PM
That reminds me Saur, I've been meaning to ask you a question. Why is it that elves are usually so much older than humans, but never significantly wiser? You'd think all of those centuries would give you the time you need to become a supergenius, and yet elves aren't really that much smarter than everyone else, just more boastful and wimpy.

And before you even think to call me an idiot, remember who orchestrated the Citizen's Rally, named AMEN, got the Villain award, planned out the entire invasion, and was smart enough to make his robots EMP-proof before the invasion.

You, on the other hand, have only made a few witty remarks, killed stuff, and summoned some zombies. :smalltongue:

"First of all, elves do not age at the same rate as humans, and thus their minds do not adapt as quickly, which explains why a 110 year old elf is about equivalent to a 20 year old human.

It's also because the creators of D&D didn't want elves running around at epic level when they're in their teens."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 12:49 PM
I see. So why is it that Maur seems to age even faster than a human? :smallconfused:

Saurous
2007-07-06, 12:50 PM
"You put a fast-aging formula in his food when he was a baby, remember? I think it wore off whe he hit about 12 in elven years."

PirateMonk
2007-07-06, 05:00 PM
PM tries to spray paint Saurous orange, just so something can happen in both threads, even if it's the same something.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 05:04 PM
Saurous sighs, as PM gets Saurous's boots a weird orange color. He then proceeds to send a blast of oddly red eletricity at PM's forehead.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 05:07 PM
Magtok looks at the red electricity, and then mumbles something about the "Drain" force power in the Jedi Knight games.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-06, 05:07 PM
DeBunny resumes watching from his spot in the ceiling, thinking about whether or not he should send the rabbits back in.

Castaras
2007-07-06, 05:08 PM
Castaras flips some pies, hmming.

One more day...

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-06, 05:09 PM
Vespe rushes through the base, slices Saurous in half with a katana, drinks some orange juice, takes a picture of Saurous's body, and rushes off.
Ninja Journalist!

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 05:10 PM
I've got the Town all ready for war. The TDI leaders are distraught with grief, and there's enough propaganda going around for even LG paladins to join us. :smallbiggrin:

Saurous
2007-07-06, 05:11 PM
Saurous appears in front of Vespe as he rushes away, and stabs both of his katanas into the elf's chest, and then slices them out vertically, slicing Vespe in half.

PirateMonk
2007-07-06, 05:12 PM
"What do you think will happen when Rebonack gets back?"

The red lightning somehow forms into a cage around PirateMonk, who begins writhing in pain.

Castaras
2007-07-06, 05:13 PM
Sounds good. Maybe the 7/7/7 luck is with us after all...

Chaotic Bob
DeBunny casually summons a good hundred or so shadow needles around Saur, which promptly rush inwards and turn him into a squishy pincushion.

Lord Magtok
"What do you think will happen when Rebonack gets back?"

Dunno. I hope he takes our side. We've got enough propaganda for anything to be possible.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 05:16 PM
DeBunny casually summons a good hundred or so shadow needles around Saur, which promptly rush inwards and turn him into a squishy pincushion.

Saurous collapses to the floor, and his ghost floats around a few feet away.

"I hate all of you."

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-06, 05:22 PM
DeBunny grins and throws a grenade of positive energy at Saur's ghost.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 05:32 PM
Saurous floats out of range of the grenade's detonation radius.

PirateMonk
2007-07-06, 05:32 PM
PM catches the grenade and hugs both DeBunny and Saur's ghost.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-06, 05:35 PM
DeBunny eviscerates PM with a spoon and quickly turns into a shadow, scurrying away.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 05:53 PM
Magtok hides in his room to avoid the hugging, and even coats his robes in radioactive waste to keep people away.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 06:00 PM
Saurous sighs as he becomes coporeal again. He takes a seat on the couch, and begins reading a book on unconventional warfare, activating an anti-annoyance field around himself.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-06, 06:00 PM

I'm an elf, and I'm a genius. Although, I am demonic. And naturally gifted.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-06, 06:01 PM
The DeBunny/shadow returns back to its little hidey hole in the ceiling, returning to watching the people below.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-06, 06:04 PM
RP appears.
I'm having a blast! We should've invaded the town MONTHS ago.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-06, 06:11 PM
Someone make me a wiki accont. I have some important information.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 06:12 PM
"You're a smart person, you can figure it out yourself."

Raistlin1040
2007-07-06, 06:15 PM
I don't have an e-mail. I used my parent's to make my account here, but they won't let me use it now.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 06:32 PM
Magtok's player appears.

Go to google. I made an email thingy there really fast, and then used that to get myself on the wiki.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-06, 06:45 PM
Too much work. I guess I'll just wait until I get an idiot like Vespe to make me one.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 06:53 PM
Actually, its really quick and easy.

Magtok watches some more Town events.

Wow. If they've gotten this crazy now, just wait until we begin to wage war on those poor souls. This invasion is gonna be AWESOME!

Saurous
2007-07-06, 06:54 PM
"Heh, Nukular snapped. That is going to be a cool fight to watch."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 06:58 PM
Is anyone recording this? I wanna be able to use this as propaganda later.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 07:00 PM
"Town-Saurous is there, and he probably has something going on that he can use to record it."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 07:06 PM
Oh goody. Magtok's going to watch the fight with some popcorn. Apparently the guy who has him imprisoned had a change of heart, and will be fighting against both sides.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-06, 07:08 PM
Raril works for Captain Ishida. Just for the record.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 07:11 PM
Saurous and SP both swear under their breaths.

"False alarm. Bookboy's player PC screwed everything up by teleporting Nukular away."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 07:15 PM
Magtok mutters something about a poor RPer, and an annoying brat.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 07:16 PM
"Bill, the NPC who became a PC, and then a Player. What kind of backstory is that?! And claiming that it is a 'class' doesn't make it any better."

Raistlin1040
2007-07-06, 07:19 PM
Raistlin the epic DM is pissed. Very, very pissed.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 07:24 PM
"And he teleports him to the AMEN volcano base! Come on!"

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 07:58 PM
He's been dealt with now, though. I hope that was enough to keep him away. Maybe it'll even teach him to leave us alone here, too.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 08:03 PM
"And they were worried about us being overpowered. Sheesh."

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-06, 08:04 PM
Shadow is dancing around, juggling i amount of hammers made from noodles with his feet.

How he manages to dance and juggles with his feet you ask?

Just fine, thanks.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-06, 09:06 PM
Vespe claps a bit at Shadow's show.
Then he walks over to a podium which has mysteriously appeared in the middle of the room.
Friends, countrymen, AMENites, lend me your ears. We stand on the edge of what may be the greatest war in GiantITP history. We are prepared to invade the Town, possibly conquering it, possibly destroying it, possibly just drinking all their booze then leaving.
What we do know is that we are outmatched. We have pies, rapiers, zombies, pogo sticks, and robots. They have legions of poorly RP'd armies. We are outnumbered at least 1000 to 1, more if we actually start winning.
But we can do it. We must look danger straight in the face, spit at it, and laugh. We are AMEN!
So ready your breakfasts, and eat hearty..
For tomorrow...
WE DINE IN HELL!

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 09:14 PM
Magtok cheers and applauds, and then returns to whatever the hell he was doing.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-06, 09:16 PM
Shadow kicks a hammer into Vespe's face.

Then it comes back, he pats it, says: Whoosa good hammer den? and starts juggling it and the rest with his ears.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-06, 09:20 PM
THIS! IS! GIANTITP! Yeah. Now we just need to the parody the Braveheart speech.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 09:36 PM
((Ripped off from Winston Churchill))

Magtok steps over to that same podium.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in the Town, we shall fight on the seas and oceans (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17801), we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Lair (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41691), whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the Beaches (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44882), we shall fight on the landing grounds (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46739), we shall fight in the fields and in the Streets (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44780), we shall fight in the hills (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34697); we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this thread or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Lair beyond the forum, armed and guarded by the AMEN Army, would carry on the struggle, until, in the gods' good time, the nuetral PCs, with all their power and might, step forth to the rescue and the liberation of AMEN.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 09:38 PM
Saphire walks in, staring at a blank character sheet. "Guys, I need last-minute help. I need a name for an AMEN MC character. But I've already got a character named Moon Called. And I can't think of one."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-06, 09:39 PM
Vespe claps at Magtok's speech.
Magtok, if I don't survive, I want you...to have my Xbox.
Vespe then hands Magtok his Xbox 360.
Come to think of it, can you turn it into some kinda Transformer thingy? :smallconfused:
That would help our fight a lot. This thing has a lot of processing power, I think it'd make a great giant robot.

Saphire walks in, staring at a blank character sheet. "Guys, I need last-minute help. I need a name for an AMEN MC character. But I've already got a character named Moon Called. And I can't think of one."

Hmm...how about Hourglass? Or Star_IM'd. :smallamused:

Saurous
2007-07-06, 09:40 PM
Both Saurous and SP hmm.

"I don't suppose choosing the cop-out and going with 'Saphire' would work...self-insertion never really works out."

"Look who's talking."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 09:43 PM
Saphire pauses. "No, no,no,no,no. Saphire would be cheating. But Hourglass... I like that one."

Saurous
2007-07-06, 09:46 PM
SP giggles.

"Okay, what is so funny?"

"Star IM'd."

Saurous sighs.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 09:54 PM
"I don't get it." Saphire scratches her head, then shrugs. "Okay, here's my really crappy idea that I probably won't go with.

"I want my next character to be an insane killer. Uh-huh. Like Achiles from Troy. Only... more insane. Like, a secret weapon AMEN holds onto to release when the time becomes dire.

"And even though that sounds really crappy... It'd be fun." Saphire pauses. "Bear in mind, its almost three hours past my bedtime."

Saurous
2007-07-06, 09:58 PM
"If the moon calls, then the stars send instant messages. Yeah, it's a terrible joke."

"Now, think about the insane monster idea. Do you really want to be stuck with that one?
And I'm glad SP has stamina. I don't remember the last time he went to bed on time."

"I think I'm beginning to go blind."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 09:59 PM
Vespe claps at Magtok's speech.
Magtok, if I don't survive, I want you...to have my Xbox.
Vespe then hands Magtok his Xbox 360.
Come to think of it, can you turn it into some kinda Transformer thingy? :smallconfused:
That would help our fight a lot. This thing has a lot of processing power, I think it'd make a great giant robot.

Magtok takes the Xbox 360, and puts it in some extradimensional space thingy in his robes.

If I did that, I'd be stealing an original idea from the creator of Control Alt Delete. People would criticize me for doing that, and I'd be ashamed of myself for using such a robot in the Town.

And MC, I completely agree with whatever the hell you want to do, mostly because I'd like to keep my kidneys intact.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 10:00 PM
Saphire frowns. "How come you get all the Wisdome points? You're right." She pauses. "Okay, how about I put Hourglass on hold, dig up MC's backstory, and name her... Crap. Now I'm back at the begining."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-06, 10:00 PM
Magtok takes the Xbox 360, and puts it in some extradimensional space thingy in his robes.

If I did that, I'd be stealing an original idea from the creator of Control Alt Delete. People would criticize me for doing that, and I'd be ashamed of myself for using such a robot in the Town.

And MC, I completely agree with whatever the hell you want to do, mostly because I'd like to keep my kidneys intact.

No no no, not a Medium sized robot, we're talking a Colossal size robot, that can turn into planes and tanks and such. I have more 360s if you need them.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 10:02 PM
Saphire frowns. "How come you get all the Wisdome points? You're right." She pauses. "Okay, how about I put Hourglass on hold, dig up MC's backstory, and name her... Crap. Now I'm back at the begining."

"I get all the wisdom points, because it's my job as the Mary Sue (or Gary Stu, whatever you want to call it) to make sure you people don't get to full of yourselves."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 10:08 PM
Magtok gives in to Vespe's demands, knowing that there will probably be a few extra 360s left over for him to use when the robot is finished.

He heads to the labs, and begins working.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-06, 10:10 PM
Raistlin hooks up his 360 and begins playing Guitar Hero II. He selects Hangar 18 on Medium and begins to play.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 10:11 PM
Saphire sighs. "Yeah, yeah. Now give me names. I like Star, but that sounds to... wimpy... Cresant? Thunderhawk? Helena? Actualy, Cresant's fairly good.

But I still want to use Hourglass."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-06, 10:12 PM
An evil genius cyborg is building me a Transformer made out of Xbox 360s.

Sweet holy hell, I have died and gone to geek heaven. :smallbiggrin:

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 10:19 PM
Saphire sighs, and throws at lamp at Vespe. "How many times do I have to tell you: PLOT!"

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-07-06, 10:19 PM
Hey, is anyone willing to be a host for a... "test" I'm conducting?

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 10:20 PM
And Magtok and E are going to watch it all while relaxing on a couch eating popcorn!

Saurous
2007-07-06, 10:22 PM
Saphire sighs. "Yeah, yeah. Now give me names. I like Star, but that sounds to... wimpy... Cresant? Thunderhawk? Helena? Actualy, Cresant's fairly good.

But I still want to use Hourglass."

Saurous tries not to laugh at "Thunderhawk".

"Anyways, perhaps a name that isn't a group of nouns?"

Saurous pushes Happiness towards Fus.

"He volunteers."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 10:24 PM
"But I don't like many of the non-noun names. Anyway, Moon Called isn't an all noun name. It also has a verb."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-07-06, 10:24 PM
Saurous tries not to laugh at "Thunderhawk".

"Anyways, perhaps a name that isn't a group of nouns?"

Saurous pushes Happiness towards Fus.

"He volunteers."

Fantastic.

*pulls Happiness into another room*

*screaming*

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-07-06, 10:26 PM
"I volunteer for Fus!"

Fullbladder steps forward quickly, suddenly scornful of Vespe and promising never to use his AMEN Matrix of Idiocy to give the X-Bot 360 true Cybertronian life.

He then remotely seals his portal to Vector Sigma.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-07-06, 10:29 PM
"I volunteer for Fus!"

Fullbladder steps forward quickly, suddenly scornful of Vespe and promising never to use his AMEN Matrix of Leadership to give the X-Bot 360 true Cybertronian life.

He then remotely seals his portal to Vector Sigma.

Great!

*pulls Fullbladder into other room*

*screaming*

Saurous
2007-07-06, 10:30 PM
"But I don't like many of the non-noun names. Anyway, Moon Called isn't an all noun name. It also has a verb."

"I meant...aw, whatever."

Saurous wonders what Fus is doing in there, thinks about how he used "host" and shudders violently.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-06, 10:38 PM
Shadow walks over to Saurous, still juggling with his ears, and tugs on his arm.

Due to sheer force of randomness, it falls off.

Shadow then walks off, carrying the arm like a musket.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 10:39 PM
Magtok shouts "DONE!" from his labs, and soon a white monster truck falls through the roof and lands on Vespe. It transforms into a giant fighting robot, and then runs away.

Saurous
2007-07-06, 10:40 PM
Shadow walks over to Saurous, still juggling with his ears, and tugs on his arm.

Due to sheer force of randomness, it falls off.

Shadow then walks off, carrying the arm like a musket.

Saurous stands there for a few moments, before his arm suddenly grows back.

"What the heck? I'm not chaotic, or the imbodiment of insanity and randomness."

"No, but I'm the player, and I can do whatever the hell I want."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-06, 10:42 PM
Saphire glares at Vespe, then at Magtok, mutters something about plot, and storms off to go to bed.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-06, 10:45 PM
However, Shadow is an embodiment of chaos.

As proof, turnips start to grow wherever he walks, and turn dangerously purple before bursting into flame in reverse.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-06, 10:47 PM
Vespe runs off after the robot, saying something about how this is a dream come true.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-06, 10:52 PM
Raistlin officially christens the robot OptimutronMegaprime.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 10:55 PM
Magtok shakes his head in shame, wondering if getting a free Xbox 360 was really worth losing his pride and dignity by making a Transformer. He then attempts to find out, by playing video games until he goes blind.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-06, 10:56 PM
(( Okay, we have a little problem. There's currently only one PC up against AMEN; me. Delay the invasion by fifteen minutes out of a sense of fair play? ))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-06, 10:58 PM
You can help me rebuild the Town.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-06, 10:59 PM
((Don't worry, the invasion won't just be all in one day. It will be extended over several days.))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-06, 10:59 PM
(( Look; I'm appealing to your chaotic side, not your evil side. The TDI disbanded, everyone else turn-coated. Now there's only me. Fifteen minutes is all I ask. ))

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-06, 11:00 PM
Shadow grabs the OOC text, turns it into a lightbulb, then hits it into Andromeda with a cricket bat.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-06, 11:01 PM
((We're not starting for several hours at least.))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-06, 11:02 PM
NO MERCY!o! all-caps

2007-07-06, 11:04 PM
Fullbladder's screams erupt from the other room, and he quickly lapses through a long string of shrieked quotes in an attempt to reach his happy place, using the classic 'Pathetic Fools!' at least twice.

Some small part of his subconscious also expresses glee at the tentatively named OptimutronMegaprime's attempt to flee.

Eventually the rest of his mind settles on screaming "THE PAIN! OH GOD THE PAIN!"

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-07-06, 11:12 PM
Heheheh. The process is complete!

Castaras
2007-07-07, 03:16 AM
Castaras looks at the pie army in the Town.

Hmm...my townie self is pretty organized...

Exachix
2007-07-07, 05:16 AM
Exachix thinks of new ways to spread his chaos.

"That's surprising."

PirateMonk
2007-07-07, 08:36 AM
"Oh, and what about Dartonus? Should we kill him, have him help us, or both?"

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-07, 08:53 AM
And thus, Shadow has gotten bored.

He's also managed to find a guitar, a bass, and a drumkit.

Situating himself so he's standing on the drumkit and holding both the guitar and bass, he begins to dance.

This gives him a good back beat.

Then he begins to play the guitar and the bass. And he begins to sing.

The song? Daffodil by Venus Vespa.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-07, 10:24 AM
"Oh, and what about Dartonus? Should we kill him, have him help us, or both?"

Kill him. I already scared the TDI away, so we need every enemy we can get if we want to keep this fun. We have to encourage them to keep fighting us, simply so we still have something to do.

PirateMonk
2007-07-07, 12:02 PM
"Got it. Should I tell him about the invasion?"

Lord Magtok
2007-07-07, 12:22 PM
Go ahead. Do whatever the hell you want. At this point, it doesn't matter. We OWN the Town!

Castaras
2007-07-07, 12:32 PM
Hell yeah. The pie golems are keeping the troops occupied, so everywhere else is ours, currently. :smallamused:

CurlyKitGirl
2007-07-07, 01:34 PM
Yeah, pretty much what Cassie said. It'd still be cool if Magtok got elected for Council member, and slowly took over pretty much everything though. My Town self is attempting the usual brainwash/propaganda through subliminal messaging by dance.

For something to happen here CP handwaves an enormous banquet to celebrate how amazingly well things went in the Town, with all the chaos pre-invasion and the ease with which things are going at the moment.
A really really big table appears with enormous amounts of non-Cassiefied food on it. "Eat up."

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-07, 01:52 PM
(( For future reference, can AMEN NCPs be controlled by any member of AMEN? ))

PirateMonk
2007-07-07, 02:45 PM
((Not sure. We don't really have many NPCs. Maur may or may not be a PC, and he's controlled exclusively by Saurous and Moon Called.))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-07, 03:36 PM
((I don't know about everyone else, but my zombies are free to be controlled by any AMENite. The Xbox Transformer is all mine though.))

Castaras
2007-07-07, 03:49 PM
(( Pies = Any AMENite can control.

We have loads of pies...lets see...

Normal animated pies = Archer pies, Pie mages, pie necromancers, pie clerics, pie fighters, pie swashbucklers, pie aristocrats, pie whateverclassyoucanthinkofs.
Pie golems = Big golems made of pastry. Think of them as the brown things in this (http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5232/castarasgolemsld1.png).

Seeing as I'll most probably not be on when you people get most active, the pies are up for grabs. ))

Lord Magtok
2007-07-07, 04:01 PM
The pies are up for grabs? Yay!

Magtok begins trying to think of a way to use this to completely annihilate the enemy forces.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-07, 04:04 PM
Oh, I suppose since he built it, Magtok can use the Transformer. :smalltongue:

Saurous
2007-07-07, 07:00 PM
Saurous begins swearing loudly.

"God dammit! I missed the beginning of the AMEN invasion because my f***ing player had friends over! GAH!"

"Calm down, Spaz. I can't help it when my parents invite company over."

"Well, at least I'll be able to help out tomorrow."

"Uh, actually, I have to go to the movies tomorrow. Transformers and all that."

"..."

"Wh-what are you going to do with that piano wire?"

Lord Magtok
2007-07-07, 08:41 PM
Oh, I suppose since he built it, Magtok can use the Transformer. :smalltongue:

Magtok smacks Vespe and Saur's player in the back of the head.

No. It was bad enough that I had to stain my metal hands with building your disgusting abomination of a robot. I'm not going to control that hideous freak.

And you, what the hell is wrong with you? The Transformers movie? Now you're starting to sound like Fullbladder! How dare you even think of watching a movie like that! I feel stupider already for being in the presence of a Transformers fan!

Uberblah
2007-07-07, 08:46 PM
The Uber army appears carrying various tool-based weaponry. One steps forward, presumably the original.
We're here!! How do we enter the invasion?

Saurous
2007-07-07, 08:50 PM
"First of all, screw you. You aren't the boss of me, Magtok.

Secondly, I want to see the one movie. Just look at it! It has giant transforming robots, and awesome special effects!"

Saurous blinks in surprise at SP.

"Am-am I the only one that sees a disturbing resemblance between SP and Maur?"

Lord Magtok
2007-07-07, 09:00 PM
"First of all, screw you. You aren't the boss of me, Magtok.

Secondly, I want to see the one movie. Just look at it! It has giant transforming robots, and awesome special effects!"

Giant alien robots. That transform into standard vehicles that they somehow have some kind of knowledge of before they even show up on Earth.
As if that weren't bad enough, they trash-talk each other. If I were a giant fighting and transforming robot, I doubt I'd be wasting my breath on trash-talking, when I could be smashing the other guy's face in with my fist.
And why the hell are those Autobots helping Earth? They could just say "screw this", fly away, and then do whatever the hell giant robots from space do in their spare time.

Magtok's player appears next to him.

Y'know, the only reason you hate them so much is because you created the-

-Shaddup! I was drunk at the time, and I didn't know what I was doing! And that jerk stranded me in a junkyard, what else was I supposed to do?

Uberblah
2007-07-07, 09:01 PM
UP's voice is heard.
Honestly, Transformers wasn't bad. It was actually funny at parts and the action scenes were pretty good as well. And the special effects were awesome as well. It has a high rewatch value for me.

The Uber army all tap their feet as one. The original walks up to Magtok.
Hello?! We're waiting to find out how to get to the invasion! Before our player decides to go to bed!!

I wasn't planning on sleeping anytime soon...

You're not helping our cause!!!

Sorry?

Lord Magtok
2007-07-07, 09:26 PM
You're already in the Lair, right? Just head down to the tavern, kill a few NPCs, and have some fun. Or you could walk to the streets. I'm pretty sure most of the fighting is in the streets right now. You could also bomb what's left of the TDI building and do other destructy stuff if you want. Just as long as you're recognized as an AMENite and stuff.

Uberblah
2007-07-07, 09:41 PM
The lead Uber turns to the group.
To the Lair boys!
They all turn and march through the portal with warcries and whoops ringing in the air.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-07, 10:28 PM
Er, Magtok? They didn't have knowledge of that stuff before they came to Earth, they scanned their forms when they came to Earth so they could turn into them.
Also, the reason the Autobots are on Earth is...I don't wanna give too much away, but the reason they're there in the movie is to find a relic, that if the Decepticons found it, they could use to take over the universe.
Vespe slaps himself.
Holy ****. I have become a super geek.
Vespe shrugs and wanders off to do stuffs.

Uberblah
2007-07-07, 10:57 PM
I only knew that because I watched the movie.

Uber walks out of his room after a flash of light.
I need to get to the Lair.
Off he goes.

2007-07-07, 11:22 PM
"Yes. Zee Allspark. Clearly, this has to be common knowledge by now, though it wasn't when I found out. And I haven't even seen the movie. I must see that movie."

The Fullbladderian Explanation Drone shoots one last contemptual glare in Magtok's general direction, as well as flipping him the bird for insulting Transformers, before it disintigrates quicker than an '80's Jet in a frilly pink cape.

The real Fullbladder screams one more time, something about being blind.

Uberblah
2007-07-07, 11:59 PM
Another Uber walks out of his room and sits on the couch for a good read.

Vhaidara
2007-07-08, 12:00 AM
Bookboy is in the corner, snickering as he types.
This will be awesome.

Uberblah
2007-07-08, 12:08 AM
Uber sighs and closes his book, waiting for Bookboy to do whatever he's planning. UP finally realizes what Bookboy is up to and walks over to him. He slaps the keyboard out of his hand.
How the hell did you get in here? Get out before I make you get out.
A pistol appears in UP's hand, aimed directly at Bookboy's head.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-08, 01:55 AM
Shadow moves so he is, oh, 8 feet behind Bookboy.

Then, he punches him in the face. How he has managed this is difficult to pinpoint.

Then Shadow begins to polka the night away.

Vhaidara
2007-07-08, 01:58 AM
Shadow hit the wall. Bookboy appears in another corner. That one was an illusion.
Wrong corner.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-08, 02:03 AM
Bookboy gets polka'd in the face.

Shadow is currently dancing in the 27th corner of a four corner room.

Castaras
2007-07-08, 02:11 AM
Pirate Castaras' ghost runs through the base, and hides in one of the cloning labs.

Death knocks on the door, and walks in.

GOOD DAY.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-08, 02:21 AM
My lord, what does the harvest have to hope for if not for the care of the Reaper Man? pipes up Shadow from his non-existent corner.

How he manages to be skanking in there when it doesn't exist is a puzzler, to be sure.

Castaras
2007-07-08, 02:34 AM
Death nods.

WHATEVER YOU SAY, SHADOW OF THE SUN.

Castaras' pirate ghost runs back out of the base.

NOW IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME...

Death heads back out the door again.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-08, 03:48 AM
Shadow continues to skank the night away in his non-existent corner to the sound of Point/Counterpoint by Streetlight Manifesto.

Saurous
2007-07-08, 11:24 AM
Saurous walks in, speaking with Happiness.

"...and that is wherein the genius lies."

"Oh. Taking a nap, is he?"

Saurous stands there silently for a few moments, and then quickly strikes Happiness in the face. The manifestation falls to the floor, not really realizing what just happened.

Castaras
2007-07-08, 12:25 PM
Castaras hmms, enchanting some pies.

Torturing Happiness again are we Saurous?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 12:26 PM
Castaras walks in and bumps into Castaras.

Hey, who are you?

Korith
2007-07-08, 12:28 PM
Castaras, your previous avatar was truely the offspring of a wicked mind.

Congratulations!

Castaras
2007-07-08, 12:28 PM
Thanks Korith.

Castaras turns to Castaras.

I'm Castaras, of course...

Castaras glares at Castaras.

And who might you be, copy-cat?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 12:30 PM
I'm Castaras, of course...
Why are you imitating me? :smallconfused:

Castaras
2007-07-08, 12:30 PM
You're the one imitating me!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 12:35 PM
Lies and slander. Get out of here.

Castaras
2007-07-08, 12:36 PM
You get out of here. You're the one copying me.

Castaras throws a personality pie at Castaras.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 12:38 PM
Castaras throws one at the same time and they smash together in mid-air.

Little happy, sad, and angry shards of bottles run around the floor.

Exachix
2007-07-08, 12:38 PM
Castaras Enters.

"You're both Fake."

Castaras
2007-07-08, 12:40 PM
Castaras turns to Castaras.

No! I'm the real Castaras!

She summons one potion in each hand.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 12:42 PM
Castaras pulls out a potion, sticks a napkin in it, and lights the napkin on fire.

Hmm...now you get to find out if Love potions are flammable...

Do you really want to find out, or would you rather leave?

Castaras
2007-07-08, 12:45 PM
Ah! But if you were the real me, you'd know that they ARE flammable...

Wait...oh crap...:smalleek:

Exachix
2007-07-08, 12:45 PM
Castaras just throws some Anti-Strength potions around.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 12:47 PM
Castaras leaps up into the rafters.
You go burn now!
Castaras throws down several Love potion molotovs, which explode in a pink glittery explosion.

Castaras
2007-07-08, 12:55 PM
Castaras tries to jump out of the way of the potion, but gets splashed by some of it.

Damn you, Not-Castaras! Damn you!

She closes her eyes and takes out a blind-fold, tying it round her head, and throws a personality potion in the direction of Castaras.

Vhaidara
2007-07-08, 12:57 PM
Bookboy groans.
This can only end badly. Whoever the Castaras that controls aCastaras in the Town is, come over here. I just finished stating out the pit balors E gave you.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 12:58 PM
Castaras throws a Laughing potion at the Personality one, the result is a bunch of glass shards laughing themselves to death.

Castaras throws a singing potion molotov to the ground.

Castaras
2007-07-08, 01:03 PM
The potion explodes, but doesn't splash Castaras, as she jumps out of the way.

Bookboy? PM me the stats then, I'm a little busy to talk...

She takes out an antidote, drinks it, and takes off the blindfold, throws a pie with a nuclear explosion in it at Castaras, before teleporting away.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 01:05 PM
The nuke hits.

The base, as well as the planet the base is on, explodes in a firey fireball of firey fireness.

Everyone dies.

The end.

Castaras
2007-07-08, 01:06 PM
Castaras, who was on a different world, grins.

Vhaidara
2007-07-08, 01:13 PM
Bookboy looks up, shrugs, and keeps typing, clearly working on other hybrids for E to make.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-08, 04:35 PM
The nuke hits.

The base, as well as the planet the base is on, explodes in a firey fireball of firey fireness.

Everyone dies.

The end.

Fortunately, Magtok was on vacation.

Unfortunately, he was taking that vacation in Hell.

Fortunately, he bribed a demon and got the magical ability to restore the base and the planet it was on. And go back home to it.

Unfortunately, he bribed the demon with his soul. And a cookie.

Fortunately, that cookie had raisins in it, and Magtok hates raisin cookies.

Vhaidara
2007-07-08, 04:37 PM
Unfortunately, as has been stated before, Magtok hasn't got a soul.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-08, 04:38 PM
Fortunately, the demon didn't know that, and was really pissed off when all he got was one lousy cookie.

Saurous
2007-07-08, 04:51 PM
Unfortunately, the demon was so pissed off that he came up from Hell to horribly mangle and/or kill Magtok.

Vhaidara
2007-07-08, 04:53 PM
Fortunately, I'm not going to post anything that actually happens.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-08, 04:53 PM
Thankfully, Shadow was somewhere that doesn't actually exist, and thus didn't get hurt.

He's started a one-man moshpit.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-08, 04:56 PM
Unfortunately, the demon was so pissed off that he came up from Hell to horribly mangle and/or kill Magtok.

Fortunately, Magtok hired a paladin to fight off the demon, while he ran away like the coward he is.

Saurous
2007-07-08, 04:58 PM
Unfortunately (or Fortunately, from your point of view), SP decided to fix the format, turning the world back to it's normal roleplaying form.

"Did everyone get that out of their system?"

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-08, 05:00 PM
Yes.

Shadow stops his one-man moshpit and walks out of his non-existent corner.

Vhaidara
2007-07-08, 05:06 PM
I'm clear.
Bookboy resumes working on the hybrids.
Also, looking for ideas on outsider hybrids. I've got pit balors, sucurines, and baborals.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-08, 05:07 PM
"Yup."

Magtok is shocked when he finds that his player's computer won't allow him to speak in his usual dark grayish color, and then decides to stab his player with a nearby Bic pen until the color can come back.

Saurous
2007-07-08, 05:12 PM
I'm clear.
Bookboy resumes working on the hybrids.
Also, looking for ideas on outsider hybrids. I've got pit balors, sucurines, and baborals.

"Well, for a few lesser ones, you could have Barbed Babau, or perhaps Baloshnee.

Gods, I can't believe I'm helping him with his outsider inbreeding."

Vhaidara
2007-07-08, 05:13 PM
The second one would be a balor and nalfinshee, right?

Saurous
2007-07-08, 05:16 PM
Saurous nods. He also tosses Bookboy a book on demonology.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-08, 05:19 PM
Shadow pulls a guitar out of somewhere that doesn't actually exist and begins to play Stairway to Heaven.

Raistlin1040
2007-07-08, 05:56 PM
Raistlin appears beside him and plays Free Bird. And then turns his amp up to 11.

Vhaidara
2007-07-08, 05:57 PM
Bookboy gets up and joins in on Freebird. Amp at 500. He has earplugs.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-08, 07:05 PM
Shadow's eye twitches and then he turns their amps into pineapples.

Then he gets started on Layla, turning his amp up to piteen.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 07:27 PM
Vespe wanders through.
Hey peoples, just thought you might want to know that I'm heading up to Houston tomorrow, and my grandma (who we're going there to visit) has a very very crappy computer, so I *probably* won't be posting tomorrow, and I won't be on any IM clients.

That is all, carry on.

2007-07-08, 07:46 PM
Fullbladder lunges from a nearby corner and somehow envelopes Shadow's entire amp in his fanged maw. His sharp teeth also cut the cable, and he proceeds to chew and swallow the appliance.

"I HAVE VERY SENS--... I have very sensitive ears. For your own sake, keep it down."

He then walsk a few feet away, pulling out that antiquated GameBoy Color he seems so fond of.

(So I'm bored enough to actually do the colours. Leave me alone about that.)

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-08, 07:58 PM
DeBunny looks around for a moment, gets the distinct feeling that he's missed something, shrugs it, off at the music fight/thing below and pulls out a stereo, fumbles with a CD, shoves it it, turns the volume to max, pushes play and forces everyone below to suffer the wrath of Virus Alert (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-GaRKDsz-Y&NR=1).

Maybe someone will explode if he's lucky.

Saurous
2007-07-08, 08:02 PM
Saurous stands over to the side, reading a book. He smirks at DeBunny. He visibly has earplugs. He wonders how Fullbladder is going to react.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-08, 08:09 PM
(( Hmm... Ya'know when I heard 'AMEN invasion' I was thinking less of 'AMEN stops at Trog's for drinks' and more mass takeover. What's going on? I'm in a fight against you guys yet none of you are online long enough to resolve the battle... ))

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-08, 08:13 PM
((You want invasion? Alright. 300 hundred shadow teddies coming right up.

Remember. You asked for this.))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-08, 08:15 PM
(( Not exactly; I'm already involved with a bloody battle with AMEN at the moment... I'd just like someone to play the other side of the fight. ))

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-08, 08:17 PM
((Too late.
:smallamused:
Now reap the consequences of your complaint.))

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-08, 08:19 PM
((I'll be nice and not even send in any light teddies!

Hehehehehehehehe!!!!!))

Vhaidara
2007-07-08, 08:22 PM
(Teddies handled. You really should read up on your Protoss warships.)

Bookboy shrugs, and keeps playing.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-08, 08:23 PM
DeBunny suddenly finds the urge to laugh maniacally.

This poor fools had absolutely no idea what they were up against...

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-08, 08:25 PM
Seriously, guys, you're bushed.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-08, 08:26 PM
(( What I really need is for the other players to control their NPCs of the fight:

Magtok's Robots
Gnrlshrimp's Skeletons
Uberblah's Uberblahs ))

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-08, 08:27 PM
Maybe Maph'tey will be nice enough to show up for a few minutes. Maybe.

DeBunny seems to be able to sustain evil, insane laughter for quite some time.

It's even overshadowing the Virus Alert he's put on loop.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-08, 09:30 PM
Magtok apologizes for not being around to play as the robot troops, and then decides to assign everyone a dozen android riflebots each. He explains that they all have a hatred of meatbags after some twisted accident that doesn't need explaining, and they each are armed with Thompson rifles, a few grenades, and a knife.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 09:34 PM
Vespe surveys his troops.
Very nice...

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-08, 09:39 PM
DeBunny watches the troops thoughtfully, considering how to use them.

Vhaidara
2007-07-08, 09:41 PM
Bookboy gets ready to do what he has to do.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-08, 09:44 PM
Magtok slaps himself in the head, and decides to turn two out of each dozen into snipers, and make a third robot a squad leader to bark orders and carry a hero shield around.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-08, 09:47 PM
DeBunny raises an eyebrow and inspects the sniperbots, thinking carefully.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 10:19 PM
Vespe runs up to Magtok.
Hey Magtok, whatcha doin?

Lord Magtok
2007-07-08, 10:20 PM
*Cough*Supriseattackfromrooftops!*cough* *Cough*AssassinatePCs!*Cough*

Me? I'm just heading to the labs. I have to do something about this virus in my syst...wait a sec, why isn't your light thingy on? Are you doing the same thing Castaras and Rex are doing? Because that damn thing is annoying! I never know when you guys are around anymore!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 10:22 PM
Cool.
Vespe wanders off to The Town.