PDA

View Full Version : AMEN XI: Raiders of the Lost Pie

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-08, 10:31 PM
DeBunny nods and begins remotely hacking into the bots' systems, removing any ounce of loyalty they may have had to Magtok at one point in time.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-08, 10:38 PM
Magtok decides that he's had enough of people not using their little green lights, and decides to do it too, simply to annoy those people and get revenge when they suspect he's offline, and not waiting in the shadows to stab them when their backs are turned.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-07-08, 10:42 PM
"Wait, so everyone gets robots? And just how many failsafes and firewalls are installed to keep us from horribly twisting their programming? Before you answer, remember that I routinely access your laboratory, as I am too lazy to create my own equipment."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 10:47 PM
Yeah Magtok, be an Invisible.

It's great fun at parties.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-08, 10:50 PM
DeBunny presses a button on his remote and one of the sniperbots fires at Magtok's head.
Oops.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-08, 10:58 PM
Magtok dodges the bullet, using the same dodgy move in the Matrix. When he gets back up, he mutters something about an aching spine, and then heads to his labs to become invisble.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-08, 11:03 PM
Shadow of the Sun is singing Lachlan Tigers.

Again.

Chaotic Bob
2007-07-08, 11:27 PM
In direct response, DeBunny flicks Virus Alert back on.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-08, 11:29 PM
Magtok grabs himself an I-Pod, disregards his player's inability to know a thing about them due to never owning one, and then listens to "Ode to a Superhero" by Weird Al.

Castaras
2007-07-09, 09:56 AM
wait a sec, why isn't your light thingy on? Are you doing the same thing Castaras and Rex are doing? Because that damn thing is annoying! I never know when you guys are around anymore!

Castaras laughs.

Unlucky, Maggy.

She heads back into the kitchen.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-09, 09:59 AM
Saphire wanders in. "Hey, how'd the invasion go? Dad surprised me at the last minute and dragged me off to meet his regiment, sorry I couldn't make it."

Saurous
2007-07-09, 10:11 AM
Castaras laughs.

Unlucky, Maggy.

She heads back into the kitchen.

"Personally, I'd have to agree with Magtok on this one. Although if you want people constantly complaining about no one being around, be my guest."

Saurous
2007-07-09, 04:11 PM
In an attempt to get the thread moving, Saurous walks over to Magtok, bends his spine backwards at an impossible angle, sweeps his legs out from under him, and places a small green orb into his mouth. He takes a few steps away, and then orb explodes in a burst of acidic liquid.

"Alright, folks, sorry for the double post. Let's try and keep this thing moving this time."

2007-07-09, 04:35 PM
A series of tiny explosions go off at one side of the room, followed shortly by a nearly microscopic plastic robot, under six inches tall at least, pursued by a hideous mass of bronze plastic that looks a bit like a freaky spacecraft. The smaller entity suddenly converts to a tiny jet mode, and enters a dogfight against the larger, less manueverable craft.

Several more explosions later, the pair zooms out a window and continues their battle.

Fullbladder follows shortly. He observes the charred flooring and wall, and the open window, and sighs.

"It seems my Starscreams don't like each other. Well, I suppose I should seperate them."

He dives out the the window, following the explosions and, soon, the screams of innocent pedestrians.

Saurous
2007-07-09, 04:51 PM
Saurous strolls over to the window, and looks out at the ground below.

"Is it pointless to dream that the fall killed him?"

2007-07-09, 05:14 PM
"I heard that!"

The outdoor form of Fullbladder runs after the destructive plastic at a great pace, legging it as fast as he can.

Saurous
2007-07-09, 05:19 PM
"I thought as much."

The necromancer meanders away from the window, and takes a seat on the couch. He begins fiddling around with his blatant rip-off of Freddy Krueger's weapon, that hook-chain gauntlet thingy.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-09, 05:24 PM
"That's what you get for being a Transformers fan!" Saphire shouts out the window at Fullbladder.

Meanwhile, Moon Called is learning how to fight with her new swords.

Saurous
2007-07-09, 05:28 PM
"Why do you dislike Transformers so much? Please don't say anything along the lines of 'Transformers killed my family' or something."

Elsewhere, Saurous accidentaly shoots off one of the hooks, and it becomes lodged in Happiness's forehead.

"Oh, well that's a problem."

"Why does this always happen to me!?" Happiness sobs.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-09, 05:32 PM
Saphire inahles deaply. "Well, it started off as a really bad manga. It got popular, as bad mangas are wont to do, and it became a really bad anime. That anime was bought by an American anime company, who dubbed it and censored it, making it an even worse anime. Now, they're taking it, and turning it into a live action movie. She says. "Really, I wouldn't mind it so much, but you just can't make an anime live action. It's worse then what 4Kids did to Salor Moon!"

Saurous
2007-07-09, 05:38 PM
"Ah, I see."

SP pauses.

"The movie isn't too bad, actually. You may want to flee before Fullbladder comes back and destroys you for being a 'blasphemer'."

SP somehow avoids making a joke at "Salor".

Saurous pulls back on the chain connected to the hook, and it rips out of Happiness's head, ripping his entire face off with it. Saurous bursts into loud laughter. Happiness runs around screaming, as he begins bleeding to death.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-09, 05:42 PM
"He can't kill me. I'm a player. I can just handwave any attacks away." Saphire looks at her hand, and sighs. "To bad I can't hand wave the movie away."

Saurous
2007-07-09, 05:59 PM
SP shakes his head, and wonders how Fullbladder made the Starscreams alive.

Meanwhile, Happiness continues running around screaming, and Saurous calms down a bit, but continues snickering.

2007-07-09, 06:39 PM
Fullbladder kicks the door in, carrying two writhing leather bags.

"Actually, Saphire, the earliest incarnation of the Transformers we know and love today in fiction was in the Marvel Comics. This was a joint effort with Hasbro, who wanted to sell their fancy new toys. This evolved into the American-produced Transformers series, encompassing four seasons as well as the 1986 movie (which was, essentially, 'kill off the old toyline to make room for the new toyline'). A dozen or so other publishing companies have also spread this Generation 1 goodness, as well as what came to follow. Generation Two was much of the same. Takara was Hasbro's Japanese counterpart.

"They then created Beast Wars(Beasties in Canada), again American-made, and all CGI, which reimangined the entire franchise and came to be in my lifetime, exposing me to the first transforming robots I would ever encounter. Both it and it's sequel series, the religiously undertoned Beast Machines had accompanying comics and reflected upon Generation 1.

"In America, a third Beast series was in the planning but scrapped. To fill in the space, they imported and dubbed Japan's Robots in Disguise anime, which was terrible, smelled of fish, and is likely what Saphire refers to. Finally came the Unicron Trilogy, which brought all our favorite characters back from the dead, as well as the godly Unicron, not seen since the second or third season of G1 and a breif cameo on Beast Wars. And, finally in our timeline, we have the Bay Brand Movie, and a whole new animated series in the works for 2008.

"So yes, it was a comic. But it was by no means manga, and the show it was the Midwife for was, while cheezy and incorporating distorted physics, the mother of a grand franchise, despite Japan's attempts to bring it into the area of Pedophilia, with their freakish modern mangas."

This long speech is followed by Fullbladder walking down the hall, accompanied by several high-voiced robotic exclaimations.

Saurous
2007-07-09, 06:44 PM
"Well, that was quite the speech."

SP suddenly handwaves a notepad into existance, and leans over to Saurous.

"Saur, your middle name is Decessus, right?"

"Y...es...why do you ask?"

"I'm fixing up your wiki profile."

"So, you're essentially nitpicking it by adding bolding and pointless information?"

"...yeah."

"Good man."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-09, 08:02 PM
"Fullbladder, you are now banned from Wikipedia."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 08:37 PM
Magtok's player visits the thread.

Guys, I'd just like to apologize for Magtok's earlier outburst against Transformers. I really don't hate it that much, but a long time ago, I decided that it's Maggy's job to hate everything everyone else loves. That's why he hates manga/anime, magic, elves, transformers, etc.

Saurous
2007-07-09, 08:41 PM
"I see."

Saurous looks up, and sighs.

"So, should we make it even simpler, and say he loathes everything?"

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 08:51 PM
Nah, if he hated everything, he'd have to hate himself. Only weirdos and emo kids hate themselves.

...So why is Fullbladder banned from wikipedia? :smallconfused:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-09, 08:54 PM
Actually, by that definiton, both fit, nobody loves Magtok, so he does not hate himself.

Saurous
2007-07-09, 09:05 PM
"Actually, V Junior loves Magtok. Did everyone forget that already?"

"Wasn't that retconned?"

2007-07-09, 09:07 PM
"I did not get that wikipedia, save for the thing about Marvel comics, Rex. The only thing I hadn't already found out was which came first, the chicken or the chickenbot, as it were."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-09, 09:08 PM
... Hm.. Good point. Magtok, grab a Guitar, you're going to Self-Loaths Flats.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 09:14 PM
Magtok wanders out of his labs, and his player vanishes.

Wait...what do I need a guitar for? And where am I going? :smallconfused:

Saurous
2007-07-09, 09:17 PM
"It's a reference to something obscure, I'm sure of it..."

Saurous hmms, and then glances over at Magtok.

"Oh, and we we're just discussing why you seem to hate everything that everyone else loves, and since V Junior loves you, we thought that the rule made you hate yourself."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 09:22 PM
So you're saying that if I don't make Junior hate me, I'm going to become a self-loathing musician? :smallconfused:

Saurous
2007-07-09, 09:24 PM
"It's just a theory, and Rex put had to put something stupid and random in the middle of it. So you won't necessarily become a musician."

Uberblah
2007-07-09, 09:24 PM
Wait, V Junior loves Magtok? What have I been missing?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-09, 09:25 PM
Yes, and when I spew out random thing, don't often think that they're references.

Saurous
2007-07-09, 09:27 PM
Wait, V Junior loves Magtok? What have I been missing?

"Everything since AMEN IX, methinks."

Uberblah
2007-07-09, 09:30 PM
But I joined in like VII!!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 09:30 PM
Vespe wanders in.
So. Summary of the day. Long ride to Houston, a bit of lawn mowing, mall walking, Ninja Gaiden buying, and another long ride home.
:yuk:

But I got Ninja Gaiden.
:biggrin:

So it's all good.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 09:33 PM
"It's just a theory, and Rex put had to put something stupid and random in the middle of it. So you won't necessarily become a musician."

I see. But do I have to obey this stupid theory, or can I just remain my regular self? If I didn't change back then, I shouldn't have to change now, right?

Saurous
2007-07-09, 09:37 PM
"Well, being Lawful, I would think you would stick to a universal law that your player set up."

But I joined in like VII!!

"Yes, but you don't appear to have been paying attention."

Uberblah
2007-07-09, 09:39 PM
Magtok's Lawful Evil? I thought he was Chaotic Evil or at least Neutral Evil.

"Yes, but you don't appear to have been paying attention."

I guess not.

Saurous
2007-07-09, 09:50 PM
Magtok's Lawful Evil? I thought he was Chaotic Evil or at least Neutral Evil.

"...okay, where have you honestly been? What's next? I don't have a son? Or perhaps Fullbladder isn't a Transformer's fan?"

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 09:51 PM
"Well, being Lawful, I would think you would stick to a universal law that your player set up."

I've ordered him to rewrite my backstory (which still isn't to my liking), shot him in the face, and removed him from existence here over a dozen times. I don't think his flimsy little rule is going to stop me from being me.

And I'm not even sure if I'm still Lawful, nowadays. I've done a hell of a lot of unjustified and random killings, my town self betrayed everyone with a giant lie, and an NPC around here almost talked me into eating a newborn. The only reason I was Lawful was because I wanted to be like the famous ubervillains, such as Vader and the Bond villains.

Uberblah
2007-07-09, 09:54 PM
You have a son?! OW!!! What the hell was that for?
For being stupid. Saur, I apologize for this moron's lack of attention. I know all this and thought he did as well. He shall be punished accordingly.
UP appears and grabs Uber and drags him the torture room that he built in his room. Pained screams are heard for awhile, then silence.

Saurous
2007-07-09, 10:01 PM
Saurous sighs, mumbling something about getting rid of the idiots. He walks off, heading for the holodeck.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 10:07 PM
Magtok reminds Saurous that the Moriaty guy is still messing around the holodeck.

Saurous
2007-07-09, 10:10 PM
Saurous sighs, and pulls a revolver out of his pocket. The gun has red runes inscribed along it's side. He opens the holodeck door, and points the revolver inside. He fires several times, and several people shout loudly in their death. Saurous then teleports the revolver away.

"Problem solved."

Uberblah
2007-07-09, 10:27 PM
UP walks out of Uber's room with blood on his hands and splattered across his front and face.
Much better.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 10:28 PM
Vespe throws his controller down, breaking it.
Arrrgh! Ninja Gaiden is hard... makes me want to..
Vespe snaps Saurous' neck.
Better.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 10:42 PM
Magtok hands Vespe a cookie to congratulate him on murdering Saur. Moments later, a beartrap falls from the sky and clamps down on his face, prompting the cyborg to scream several dozen profanities.

Vhaidara
2007-07-09, 10:43 PM
Bookboy walks over to Vespe.
That a two-player?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 10:46 PM
No. Probably would make it a hell of a lot easier though.

Vhaidara
2007-07-09, 10:47 PM
Bookboy hacks the system, and adds a two-player option. He grabs a control, throws a spare at Vespe since he broke his, and starts trying to figure out how to play.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 10:48 PM
Wow. Maybe now I- er, WE can beat the ****************** FIRST LEVEL.

Vhaidara
2007-07-09, 10:50 PM
One moment.
Bookboy pauses, stands up, mutilates Saurous body, walks back, sits down, unpauses, and starts playing again.
Now I wont spend the whole time jumping around.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 11:12 PM
Magtok wonders what jumping around had to do with Saurous's life, and then decides to forget about it and play SW: Empire At War.

Vhaidara
2007-07-09, 11:19 PM
Bookboy realizes something, and pauses.
Whatever happened with Dead Rising?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 11:21 PM
Oh, I'm still hooked on that, it's just that I just got Ninja Gaiden and I can't get past the first level...

Vhaidara
2007-07-09, 11:23 PM
OK, for a moment I thought the world was going to end.
Bookboy unpauses.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 11:34 PM
The world has ended countless times, and it never affected us. I think it even ended in the first thread once.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 11:39 PM
OH MY GOD I FINALLY BEAT THE FIRST LEVEL.
Vespe throws up his arms in celebration.

Vhaidara
2007-07-09, 11:48 PM
See? I'm not completely useless. Want to celebrate by killing Magtok?
Regardless of Vespe's answer, Bookboy goes to get a head start.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 11:55 PM
Vespe walks over to a room which never existed before.
Behold, our two new infinite power generators.
Vespe lifts up two curtains, behind one is a glass cage in which several cats with pieces of toast strapped to their backs are spinning around, and one glass cage in which Redshirts and Stormtroopers are fighting.
Not bad, eh? Ask the wiki if you want to know how they work.
1 (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Cat-Toast_Device)
and
3 (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Stormtroopers_vs._Red_Shirts)
Yeah, you can thank me later.

2007-07-09, 11:57 PM
"Actually the universe ended twice in the first thread."

Fullbladder then suddenly realizes how long Bookboy has been around, and sends a volley of genderchanging crossbow bolts in his general direction.

He then turns and falls asleep heading for his quarters.

Vhaidara
2007-07-09, 11:59 PM
Since an even number of bolts hit, Bookboy is still Bookboy.
You know, I actually still don't have a wiki file.
A few minutes later:
Fixed! Now how do I get myself in the members list?

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-10, 02:06 AM
Shadow, having stopped singing, turns up, using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire as a toothpick.

It should be noted that he is the size of a normal human.

Should I give myself a page? Hell, I'm changing my speech colour to purple. He blinks slightly. Much better.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-07-10, 04:44 AM
"Nah, you should stick to pink speech. Too many people here have purplish-bluish format. It could get a bit confusing. Personally I do indigo." Curly then begins to systematically chop an NPC, and Bookboy into pieces joint by joint. "First the thumb, then the knuckles, then the hands, this is gonna be fun.:smallsmile: "

"Also Vespe, very funny, especially the cat." buts in CP.
"Hey, I was going to say that!" shouts Curly
"I know, that's why I said it."

Saurous
2007-07-10, 06:18 AM
Saurous's corpse suddenly rises in a zombie-esque fashion, and he sighs.

"F*** both of you," he says in Vespe and what remains of Bookboy's direction.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 06:35 AM
Fullbladder kicks the door in, carrying two writhing leather bags.

"Actually, Saphire, the earliest incarnation of the Transformers we know and love today in fiction was in the Marvel Comics. This was a joint effort with Hasbro, who wanted to sell their fancy new toys. This evolved into the American-produced Transformers series, encompassing four seasons as well as the 1986 movie (which was, essentially, 'kill off the old toyline to make room for the new toyline'). A dozen or so other publishing companies have also spread this Generation 1 goodness, as well as what came to follow. Generation Two was much of the same. Takara was Hasbro's Japanese counterpart.

"They then created Beast Wars(Beasties in Canada), again American-made, and all CGI, which reimangined the entire franchise and came to be in my lifetime, exposing me to the first transforming robots I would ever encounter. Both it and it's sequel series, the religiously undertoned Beast Machines had accompanying comics and reflected upon Generation 1.

"In America, a third Beast series was in the planning but scrapped. To fill in the space, they imported and dubbed Japan's Robots in Disguise anime, which was terrible, smelled of fish, and is likely what Saphire refers to. Finally came the Unicron Trilogy, which brought all our favorite characters back from the dead, as well as the godly Unicron, not seen since the second or third season of G1 and a breif cameo on Beast Wars. And, finally in our timeline, we have the Bay Brand Movie, and a whole new animated series in the works for 2008.

"So yes, it was a comic. But it was by no means manga, and the show it was the Midwife for was, while cheezy and incorporating distorted physics, the mother of a grand franchise, despite Japan's attempts to bring it into the area of Pedophilia, with their freakish modern mangas."

This long speech is followed by Fullbladder walking down the hall, accompanied by several high-voiced robotic exclaimations.

"The fact that you can reciet this to me is proof enough. That serries is evil. It's about cars that turn into robots to fight other cars that turn into robots. In other words, a waste of an animation budget."

Saurous
2007-07-10, 06:48 AM
"And did you know that there is a Transformers toy line only in Japan where the Robots in Disguise are powered by the kisses of young girls.
I also learned not to surf wikipedia articles at random, and that Japanese producers of any sort are all perverts."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 07:00 AM
"I told you. Eeeviil serries." She waves her hands around her face, as if this helps make it seem eviler.

It really doesn't. It just makes Moon Called wonder if she'd be allowed to stab her player in the gut.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 07:04 AM
"Please don't do that. Or atleast use a flashlight."

SP produces a flashlight, and shines it at his face in a campfire-story-esque fashion. He laughs evilly, and then turns off the flashlight.

A stray bolt of red electricity spirals towards SP, and he manages to jump out of the way.

"Saurous!"

"Sorry, bad habit."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 07:10 AM
Saphire shrugs. "I thought it worked." She says, and wanders off to the kitchen, handwaving away anything that attacks her.

"Why me?" Moon Called wonders, rubbing her nose.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 07:14 AM
Saurous sighs, as SP does the same thing with the flashlight again.

"Players have to make our lives as painful and frustrating as possible."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 07:18 AM
"Yes, but your players all have to try. Mine's gifted at it."

"I found they mayo! Something's growing in it..."

"Okay, that was a bad example, but still..."

Saurous
2007-07-10, 07:24 AM
"She has to shout out everything she finds or does, eh?"

"Do you think someone should go see what's wrong with the mayo?"

"Thank you for volunteering."

"What?"

Saurous pushes SP into the kitchen.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 07:31 AM
"No, no. Recently she adopted the habbit of shouting thing at random interviles. Although I think she did mention something about her dad not having any."

"Hang on... it's moving. It's... a cactular? Again? Crap."

Saurous
2007-07-10, 07:34 AM
"I see. SP simply acts in annoying manners, and summons a bunch of things to beat the tar out of me."

"Great. Do we have Cactuar guarding the fridge now?"

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 07:39 AM
"No. We have a cactular gaurding the fridge. How it got there I have no clue. They're desert dwealers." Saphire puts the lid back on the jar and throws it out. "Best not to kill it. They have this nasty move they use when they're killed called 1000 Neadles. Nearly killed my party.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 07:43 AM
"Oh. I take it a cactular and gaurding are different than cactuar and guarding?"

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 07:44 AM
"Hey, have you seen my new anime? Plenty of hot Yuru."

Saurous
2007-07-10, 07:46 AM
"Yuru? Does that have anything to do with Yuri?"

SP smiles, and then runs away before Saphire hurts him.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 07:52 AM
"What's that? You want to watch it?" Saphire casts Summon Rope and chases after SP.

"Look I know you have a thing for guys, but he's not even sexy." Moon Called tells Saphire as she runs past.

"I know. We're gonna watch sexy guys together." Saphire winks and runs off.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 07:54 AM
"Get her away from me!"

SP somehow jumps up into the rafters and hides.

"Aw, ain't that cute and disturbing at the same time?"

"Be quiet!"

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 07:57 AM
Saphire glares up at SP. "... THAT'S CHEATEN'." She shouts, and throws a lasso(lassoo? laso?) at SP and pulls him down.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 08:00 AM
((Gasp! You actually got "lasso" right on your first try! You get a gold star. :smallbiggrin:))

SP handwaves the lasso away, somehow making it attach to a rafter.

"That was cheating too, but I don't really care."

SP then drops down from the ceiling, and continues running for his sanity.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 08:04 AM
((Yay! ^_^))

Saphire glares at the now-useless rope, and shrugs. "Whatever. I'm just gonna tourture you're character, 'kay?"

Saurous
2007-07-10, 08:06 AM
"Wait, what?"

SP reappears nervously.

"I don't really care what you do to him, so go ahead."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-10, 08:09 AM
Rex gets up to the Mic, it's karaoke night again, and Rex will not lose again. He pulls out his secret weapon.

"Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in south detroit
He took the midnight train goin anywhere

A singer in a smokey room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, living just to find emotion
Hiding, somewhere in the night

Working hard to get my fill,
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin anything to roll the dice,
Just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

Dont stop believin
Hold on to the feelin
Streetlight people" *He repeats the last lines a few times*

((MC, get the latest version of Firefox))

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 08:11 AM
Saphire grins and ties Saurous up. Moon Called sighs. "It was nice knowing you. I doubt Saphire'll let me help, so you're on your own." And then runs very far away.

Saphire begins to rummage through her DVDs.

((Edit: .... Why?))

Saurous
2007-07-10, 08:16 AM
Saurous tries to escape from the ropes.

"Escape Artist, do your stuff..."

He manages to get one hand free, which he uses to slip out of the other ropes. He then runs off very quickly.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-10, 08:22 AM
((It has a spell checker, since you're like me and can't spell for crap, it's perfect.))

Rex walks of the stage as a Mob cheers and applause for him.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 08:29 AM
((But bad spelling is part of who I am! >.>

Look! I have abosulutly no life, and made a Gaia version of Saurous! ^_^
http://public.tektek.org/img/av/d10/8/tek_070710693589.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/1627274)

He's sexy. ^_^))

Saphire looks up to find Saurous gone, and sighs. "Why can't I ever have any fun?"

Saurous
2007-07-10, 08:35 AM
((Um, Saurous has black hair, and his skin isn't quite that dark brown.

Well, I guess they don't exactly have somewhat-grey skin, do they?))

"Do you realize how perverted that sounds?"

SP shakes his head. He then realizes that he should probably not be nearby Saphire's collection of sick DVDs, and also runs off.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 08:38 AM
((No, they don't. And that's the closest they have to black. MC's starting hair was black-blue, so you're lucky.

I'm working on Rex now. ^_^))

"No, it was quite accendental." Saphire says, and decides she might as well watch Naruto. She pops a DVD in and casts Summon Popcorn.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-10, 08:42 AM
Rex is simple, and you can get everything but the pogostick.

Add a few of the chains for his combat stance.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 08:50 AM
((How's this:

http://public.tektek.org/img/av/d10/8/tek_070710279747.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/1627742)

And Magtok, too:

http://public.tektek.org/img/av/d10/8/tek_070710647023.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/1627677)))

Saurous
2007-07-10, 08:52 AM
((When was the last time Rex actually used his pogostick?))

Saurous heads over to one of the free televisions, and turns on the Wii. He begins playing Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-10, 08:53 AM
That is pretty good.

The Magtok one looks fantastic.

((In real life, last Wednesday, and I hurt my foot in the process. On the forums and with avatars, not recently, since I haven't had Flash, but my brother does, and it'll now only take a spark of inspiration or sheer bored, probably a combination of the two, to get me pumping them out like there's no tomorrow.))

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 08:56 AM
((http://public.tektek.org/img/av/d04/11/tek_070704ab3937.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/1373521)

Here's MC, which I will hopefully actualy be able to use one day. When I can actualy affored everything. Those katanas are over 63, 000 each. XP))

Korith
2007-07-10, 09:00 AM
*Random scheming*

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 09:06 AM
((Finally figured out how to do Cassie:

http://public.tektek.org/img/av/d10/9/tek_0707105edf78.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/1628070)

I think I'll do Vepse next. ;P))

Saurous
2007-07-10, 09:12 AM
((For some reason, Castaras's makes me laugh. I have no idea why.))

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 09:20 AM
((Vespe:

http://public.tektek.org/img/av/d10/9/tek_070710697a32.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/1628392)

Now who am I forgetting?))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-10, 09:32 AM
Fus, PM, Fullbladder, Exy, and others.
Feel free to put these on their pags in the wiki

Madmal
2007-07-10, 09:34 AM
((Piratemonk, Uberblah, Debunny, Raistlin...))

Diego appears by a door, holding a mug of what appears to be fried shrimp...

hmmm...*yawn* hey, Sapphire around here?

((also, where did you did those? awesome...))

Korith
2007-07-10, 09:40 AM
((Simply click on the image itself, and all...well, most...will be revealed))

Saurous
2007-07-10, 09:41 AM
"She's over there."

Saurous points at the TV where Saphire is watching her DVDs.

Madmal
2007-07-10, 09:43 AM
Hmmm...okay...but either way, i'd rather stay here for now...god knows what she may be watching...

he takes ahrimp out of his mug, and eats it.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 09:45 AM
"Yes, I suggest not speaking to her now. She tried to tie SP up and force him to watch yuri with her. And then she tried to the same thing on me."

Saurous shudders.

Vhaidara
2007-07-10, 09:52 AM
Bookboy decides to try out a few of his most violent games. Namely one he made called Chainsaws, Guns, and LOTS of Zombies.

Madmal
2007-07-10, 09:53 AM
Yuri? interesting...:smallamused:

Diego looks at the screen

Nah, i don't think so for now...if you excuse me, i'll be at that corner...

Diego vanishes

Saurous
2007-07-10, 10:06 AM
Saurous sighs, and turns of the Wii. He heads to the holodeck.

Castaras
2007-07-10, 10:18 AM
((Finally figured out how to do Cassie:

http://public.tektek.org/img/av/d10/9/tek_0707105edf78.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/1628070)

I think I'll do Vepse next. ;P))

Castaras' player bursts out laughing. Castaras grabs the post, rips it up, and storms off.

What a loser...

Vhaidara
2007-07-10, 10:26 AM
Bookboy bursts out laughing while he blow several thousand zombies apart with various forms of automatic shotgun.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 10:32 AM
((Vespe:

http://public.tektek.org/img/av/d10/9/tek_070710697a32.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/1628392)

Now who am I forgetting?))

((Ooh. Very nice. Very very nice.))

Bookboy decides to try out a few of his most violent games. Namely one he made called Chainsaws, Guns, and LOTS of Zombies.

((They have that already, it's called Dead Rising :smalltongue: ))

Saurous
2007-07-10, 10:39 AM
Inside the Danger Room, there are several loud explosions, and the distinct sound of someone kicking someone else in the head. Someone laughs. The person of course sounds like Saurous.

Vhaidara
2007-07-10, 10:42 AM
((They have that already, it's called Dead Rising :smalltongue: ))

(Same thing, only you get to make your own gun. No, I didn't really make a game like this, but if I did, rapid fire exploding chainsaw launcher:smallamused: !)

Bookboy designs his custom weapon, and starts firing exploding chainsaws at zombies.

V Junior
2007-07-10, 01:43 PM
((I am gonna try Gaia now, thanks to Saphire.))

Junior suddenly collapes.

Xerillum
2007-07-10, 02:25 PM
Burn-Burn wakes up, and eats a zombie. He lumbers over to the Wii, and starts playing SSBM. Until he breaks the controller. Into little tiny pieces.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 04:11 PM
Vespe posts his slight modification to his Moon_Called made Gaia avatar.

I can't decide whither or not I like the flaming dagger on the ground...

He then realizes that for some reason his IMG code is not working.

Dammit. Oh well, wasn't much of a change, and I like the dagger anyway :smalltongue:

Vhaidara
2007-07-10, 04:19 PM
Bookboy calls over
Hey Vespe, check the wiki already!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 04:26 PM
What about the wiki? :smallconfused:

Vhaidara
2007-07-10, 04:29 PM
My application. Let me in, and I'll let you try the RFECL.

PirateMonk
2007-07-10, 04:34 PM
"That reminds me, I'm still not a member either." PM steals Vespe's old +3 Stick and whacks Vespe repeatedly until he becomes a wiki member.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 04:35 PM
I honestly have no idea how to let you in, ask Rex.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 04:36 PM
"Oy! If you want a Gaian-style version of yourself, make it yourself!" Saphire shouts at Vespe. "Oh, and I finished Korith. Bookboy's next."

http://public.tektek.org/img/av/d10/9/tek_07071012e643.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/1628851)

Vhaidara
2007-07-10, 04:37 PM
Oh, and FYI, RFECL stands for Rapid-Fire Exploding Chainsaw Launcher.

PirateMonk
2007-07-10, 04:37 PM
PM glares at Rex and raises the Stick.

Vhaidara
2007-07-10, 04:38 PM
Bookboy readies the RFECL to shoot Rex with.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 04:39 PM
"PM and Bookboy, I now think of you as idiots for even letting the notion of threatening Rex pass through your tiny minds."

"And, once again, Saphire gets angry at the littlest thing."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 04:41 PM
"You don't touch the work of another artist. It's just... wrong." Saphire frowns, flipping through her DVD's.

Vhaidara
2007-07-10, 04:41 PM
Bookboy makes sure it's functional by shooting Saurous with about fifty chainsaws. They shred him, then explode, further mutilating what's left.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 04:43 PM
Saurous abruptly reforms, and points a finger at Bookboy. A blast of negative energy spirals at him, and rips apart his organs, muscle, bones, and skin. And it hits Bookboy, not anyone else other than Bookboy.

Meanwhile, SP cowers behinds Saurous.

"She's got the DVDs out again!"

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 04:44 PM
Castaras' player bursts out laughing. Castaras grabs the post, rips it up, and storms off.

What a loser...

Saphire pauses, having seen this post. "What? I like it."

She looks up at SP and rolls her eyes. "Oh, don't be such a baby."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 04:46 PM
Someone needs to add those to their respective pages. I'm too lazy to do it myself :smallwink:

Also, why isn't Korith wearing pants? :smallconfused:

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 04:49 PM
Saphire shrugs, reading the back of a DVD. "Didn't think they were nessasary. He's wearing armor, isn't he?"

Saurous
2007-07-10, 04:50 PM
"It's probably because Korith doesn't wear pants."

SP glances over at Saphire.

"Be quiet."

"She's right you know. Coward."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 04:53 PM
Vespe sighs.
Whatever. Personally, I always thought that, you know, it was kind of important to wear pants, but whatever.
Vespe snaps Saurous' neck.
Ok, yeah, there really wasn't a reason for that.

Was fun though.

Vhaidara
2007-07-10, 04:57 PM
Bookboy absorbs the negative energy. He walks over and snaps Saurous neck again, before blowing him apart with exploding chainsaws.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 05:00 PM
Saurous's ghost grumbles, and floats over to Vespe. He presses an incoporeal against Vespe's neck, causing it to collapse inward violently, killing Vespe. He also wonders what the point of snapping his neck a second time was.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 05:05 PM
Vespe's ghost grumbles and flies into the kitchen.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 05:06 PM
"I'm finished with Bookboy. And now I have to go have supper."

http://public.tektek.org/img/av/d10/17/tek_070710aa2e29.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/1646264)

PirateMonk
2007-07-10, 05:08 PM
"That one's not as good as the others. Try something a little more dead."

Vhaidara
2007-07-10, 05:15 PM
"I'm finished with Bookboy. And now I have to go have supper."

http://public.tektek.org/img/av/d10/17/tek_070710aa2e29.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/1646264)

I like it, but have one question. Where's the book?

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 05:38 PM
"Erm... what book? I didn't know you were a spell caster."

Saurous
2007-07-10, 05:39 PM
"He's referring to his name, and the fact that his primary defensive device are books, which he thinks are better than actual shields or dodging skills."

Vhaidara
2007-07-10, 05:40 PM
No, Saurous, I just got a little carried away with the whole book theme. And actually, now that I realize it's not supposed to be a caster, it looks perfect.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 05:42 PM
"Do you people think that non-caster classes are allergic to books or something? Not all books contain spells."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 05:44 PM
Vespe's ghost floats out, munching on a pie. It appears to be screaming.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 05:45 PM
Saphire shrugs. "Suit yourself. Stupid super-hero wannabe's..." She returns to flipping through her DVD collection.

"Hey, has Exy got a picture of his Elf form or should I just do an anthromorphic fox?"

Saurous
2007-07-10, 05:48 PM
"When was the last time he actually came out of fox form? Or even moved from that one spot on the couch?"

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 06:01 PM
"Good point. Hey, now that I'm thinking about the anthros, should I do Cobra or does he not count?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 06:03 PM
Vespe walks up behind the couch Exy is still sleeping on and pokes him. He squeaks.
Heheh. It's fun to poke him.

((It's an AMEN Xfire chat in-joke thingy.))

Saurous
2007-07-10, 06:05 PM
"Cobra was originally a Good-aligned captive in a failed attempt to make AMEN more prominent around here. I don't believe he can actually be considered a member of AMEN. He was really annoying, too.

"You say that about almost everyone."

"And your point is?"

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 06:14 PM
Saphire nods, then pulls out a DVD. "Found it!"

Saurous
2007-07-10, 06:24 PM
"Found what?"

Saurous sighs, wondering why it is taking so long for his reincarnation to kick in.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 06:28 PM
Saphire holds up the DVD. It's tittled "Random Anime Adventure XI".

"What? I'm to lazy to think of some obscure anime I might watch but probably don't."

Saurous
2007-07-10, 06:32 PM
"'Random Anime Adventure XI'? Eh, it should be 'Generic Anime Adventure XI'. Every one seems the same to me."

SP shakes his head at Saurous.

"There are a few more interesting ones, but a lot of them seem the same is what he means."

"No, I don't."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 06:38 PM
"It often seems that way to non-fans, but there are many diverse and unique mangas and animes out there. For example, try reading Mar (Marchine Awakens Romance). Pronounced Mare. It starts off slow, but once you get into it, it's great. There's an anime too, but I can't find it."

Saurous
2007-07-10, 06:43 PM
"Do you mean MÄR?"

"Oh! I've seen that anime before. It was on Cartoon Network for a while. I don't quite remember what happened to it. It's the one with the living mace-type weapon thing and that organization called The Chess pieces or something, right?"

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 06:47 PM
"Babo's a Ball and Hammer type Arm, but close enough. Yeah, that's the one."

Saphire corrects her mistake and begins to play her DVD. The oppening credits apear on the screan.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 07:03 PM
"Eh."

SP walks over, and stands behind the couch, deciding to watch a few minutes of whatever Saphire is watching.

Meanwhile, Saurous floats around, reading a book on ghosts. He might as well research a bit on ghosts if he is going to be one for a while.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 07:15 PM
Saphire watches the anime, takes it out when it's done, and puts the next one in.

"Eh screw it. Tektek won't download any of the pictures."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 07:21 PM
Meh. I never really got into anime. I know I'm going to be yelled at for saying this, but it all looks the same to me. :smallyuk:

Saurous
2007-07-10, 07:23 PM
Saurous continues reading his book, until Happiness walks in. Saurous grins, and quickly manifests out of the realm. The book, however, continues floating in the air. Happiness looks about, not really noticing the floating book. He walks over to Saphire.

"Saphire? Have you seen Saurous? I needed to ask him something."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 07:26 PM
"No, actualy. It's quite commen among the infidels... I mean, gaijin, to not be able to tell the diffrence between animes. Once you get into it, though, the diffrences become distinct."

She pauses the DVD and looks up at Happyness. "That depends. Where's that colar I had MC give you?"

Saurous
2007-07-10, 07:29 PM
"Um..."

Happiness reaches into his pocket, and looks around for something. He eventually pulls out the necklace.

"I gots it right here."

The book floats behind Happiness, with the faint outline of Saurous's spirit around it.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 07:36 PM
"Put it on. It's entchanted with Plot magic. You can't be hurt when you wear it. Now, Happy."

"Why do you like him more then me?"

"Because he's cute."

Saurous
2007-07-10, 07:41 PM
"Uh...okay?"

Happiness begins to put the necklace on, when the book suddenly thwacks him over the head.

"What the..."

The book thumps to the floor as Happiness turns around. He shrugs, and begins fixing the necklace again. A small burst of fire hits him in the back, and he begins screaming.

"Hothotohothothothothothot!"

A small sigh comes from the air behind him, and something latches the necklace around his throat. The flames douse, and Saurous reappears in front of him.

"Okay, now then, what do you need to ask me, Happiness?"

"Could you hang on a second? I need to figure out who was hitting me a few seconds ago."

Saurous slaps his incoporeal forehead.

"You really take the fun out of this."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 07:53 PM
Saphire sighs. "Hey, Saur, wanna watch this new DVD I got? Plenty of hot guys. Plenty of hot guys... together, if ya know what I mean." She says, sounding a little annoyed.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 08:02 PM
"How about no? Or, maybe...no?

Now then, Happiness, what did you need to tell me?"

"Oh, right. Is it a bad thing when your magical radar thingy you have in your labs gets a reading heading towards here?"

Saurous's eyes widen, and somehow shakes Happiness by his shoulders.

"What readings did it have?"

"Um...It said something about Point F approaching the base. It was all red and flashing."

"...Dammit."

"What? What's not good about it?"

"...Happiness, do you remember Faust?"

Happiness stops talking, his face pale.

"Oh, good. It looks like you do."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 08:08 PM
"Moon?"

"Yeah?"

"Looks like you're needed for a plot." Saphire says, munching on some popcorn she summond.

"Fine." Moon Called walks in, polishing a katana. "So what's up?"

"Something 'bout this Faust guy."

"Never heard of 'im."

The pair pause, and look expectantly at Saurous.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 08:19 PM
"We need to get every defensive device and creature this place has up and running soon. And we're going to need to also send something to try and stop him before he even gets here. And we also have to..."

"Um, Saur?"

"WHAT?!" The necromancer shouts at the top of his voice.

"I think they want an explanation."

Happiness points at Moon Called and Saphire.

"Oh. I apologize for yelling."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 08:21 PM
The pair continue to gaze expectantly at the incorpcorial necromancer. Eventualy, Saphire makes a rolling motion with her hand, the equivalint of saying "go on".

Lord Magtok
2007-07-10, 08:43 PM
Magtok suddenly comes crashing through the HQ's roof. He splatters against the floor, and makes an icky mess of blood and gore on the carpet.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 08:48 PM
Ewww. Now there's Magtok all over the nice carpet. :smallyuk:

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 08:48 PM
MC and Saphire continue to stare at Saurous. Moon Called steps out of the way a moment before Magtok lands where she was standing.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 08:50 PM
Saurous sighs, and begins.

"Okay, Faust is a pyrokineticist who used to be a friend of my father."

Saurous waves a hand, and the image of two men standing by each other. One is an elf, similar to Saurous. He has fairly dark skin, and long grey hair. His eyes are a dark orange color. The other is a very tall human, clad in heavy, burnt-looking armor, and his hair is in a crew-cut style. The name "Reh'San Kaer" appears under the elf, and "Faust" appears under the human.

"Anyways, as I said, Faust is a pyrokineticist and also a master swordsman. Now, I don't really want to get too far into my backstory right now, so let's just say that Faust went insane at one point, attacked my home city, and is really pissed off that I escaped."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 08:54 PM
Moon Called nods. "So he managed to track you down. I see. How strong is he?"

Saurous
2007-07-10, 09:05 PM
"Well, let's see...he can control fire and heat in all shapes or form, can generate fire, and knows almost every fighting style invol-"

Saurous abruptly becomes corporeal mid-sentance.

"-ving a sharp weapon known to man."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-10, 09:10 PM
The next Magtok clone shows up, and overhears Saur talking about this Faust guy.

Why is it that the important humans always seem to be misguided heroes, crazy/obsessed with some cause, anti-heroes, or corrupt heroes? Why aren't there any normal heroes/villains in humanity anymore? And why do I feel the urge to blame WoW for this?

Mr. Moon
2007-07-10, 09:10 PM
"So... What your saying is that he's really, really powerful." Moon Called sighs. "Great..."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 09:12 PM
Because although we're evil, we're the protagonists, and our enemies must be evil or misguided if we want to remain the protagonists.

That, and everyone here is freakin' emo. :smallyuk:

Saurous
2007-07-10, 09:16 PM
"It's also because from a villain's point of view, heroes are a reactionary force. And characters aren't exactly that interesting if they are simply reactionary forces and you aren't from their point of view."

Vhaidara
2007-07-10, 09:23 PM
Bookboy passes out RFECL's to everyone.
Use them if you want, I've programmed them not to affect me. And Magtok, there's a hell of a virus waiting if you try and hack it.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-10, 09:32 PM
That, and everyone here is freakin' emo. :smallyuk:

I can't be emo! My wrists are made of steel! And I'm trying to get my player to cut out the angst from my backstory, and replace it with something less emo-ish.

Here's my idea so far: I spend my life as a cold-blooded politician, prying my way to the position of president of some major world power in Arr-El. Once I get there, I start up a bunch of unpopular wars and laws, but carefully bribe, backstab, threaten with nucular war, etc, until I rule the world.

"It's also because from a villain's point of view, heroes are a reactionary force. And characters aren't exactly that interesting if they are simply reactionary forces and you aren't from their point of view."

But why can't they be more pure and good? Why can't they just want to beat us up, and then toss us in jail? Why can't the good guys be ****in' heroes? And why are the less than morally perfect heroes always humans?

Saurous
2007-07-10, 09:38 PM
"It's because humans are easily corrupted in most fantasies. The heroes believe themselves to be good, as the power they recieve from being big and powerful corrupts them.

And before you go off on my racial superiority problem, I'm not saying that it doesn't happen to other races."

Saurous looks down at the RFECL, and 'accidentally' fires it at Magtok's head.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-10, 09:44 PM
For some reason, Magtok fails to die. The chainsaw explodes in his head, and leaves nothing left of his skull, but he still seems to be alive, judging by the fact that his decapitated body gives Saurous the middle finger.

Saurous
2007-07-10, 09:45 PM
Saurous chuckles nervously, and puts the weapon down. He mumbles something about unecessary firepower. And he says something about Bookboy ripping off Vespe's style of weaponry.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-10, 09:56 PM
The headless cyborg wanders around the base aimlessly. Eventually, he wanders into the secret stash of un-Cassie-fied food, and pours a bottle of water down his neck, and drops a few Cheez-Its in there, too.

After feeding himself, the decapitated Magtok heads over to the PS2, and plays with remarkable skill for someone who can't see, hear, or smell.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 09:58 PM
Vespe pulls out a teddy bear and beats Saurous to death.
I use more things than chainsaws, ya know.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-10, 10:55 PM
Magtok laughs as he wacthes Saur get teddy bear-ed to death. Or rather, he would, if he could laugh. Or even see, for that matter.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 10:56 PM
Vespe pulls out a jar, in which is a clone Magtok head, complete with cybernetics.
Thought you might need a spare someday.
He places the head on Magtok's neck and it attaches.

Vhaidara
2007-07-10, 10:57 PM
Bookboy proceeds to blow the new head off with his RFECL.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-10, 11:00 PM
Thanks, but how did you-?

...Nevermind, I don't want to know.

Magtok mutters something about a partially decapitiated chicken that lived a long time, and then heads back to his labs to bake some cookies, even though he just lost his head at that very moment.

Castaras
2007-07-11, 10:06 AM
Vespe walks up behind the couch Exy is still sleeping on and pokes him. He squeaks.
Heheh. It's fun to poke him.

((It's an AMEN Xfire chat in-joke thingy.))

Castaras' player walks over to Vespe and pokes him loads of times. He squeaks loads of times.

Yah, loads of fun doing that. More fun on the Xfire chat though. :smallamused:

She pokes Vespe again.

Xerillum
2007-07-11, 10:40 AM
Burn-Burn roars. Translation: "How can dragons be emo, when we can't cut ourselves?

Saurous
2007-07-11, 10:53 AM
Saurous sighs.

"Am I the only one who thinks that it is funny how often we throw the word emo around? We're evil villains for Nerull's sake! And we're worrying about if everyone else thinks we're an emo or something."

Castaras
2007-07-11, 10:55 AM
Here, I don't think most of you are emo.

I know you lot are.

Castaras shoots her player and heads back into the kitchen again.

Saurous
2007-07-11, 11:09 AM
"Oh noes! We've been called emos!

What's next, a yo' momma joke?"

Xerillum
2007-07-11, 11:15 AM
rooooarrr roar rooar/ yo momma's so fat, she got more chins than a chinese phone book!

Dr. Bath
2007-07-11, 12:06 PM
A small man wearing a towel and bathing cap appears in the middle of the room. He is dripping slightly and covered in soap suds. He holds a bright yellow rubber duck and a purple scrubbing brush.

"You there! Corpse boy! Where is this place!" he exclaims, a tad too loudly.
"Yes , rather. It appears that we have been transported to some some sort of area, filled with emotional whajamacallits, Dr Bath."
"Hmm that's true, Dr. Bath. I guess our inter-threadual-transporter must have worked."
"Then where is our tupping bath! We were rather attatched to it. You, corpse boy, I would like a new bath post-haste."
The strange little man then throws the duck at Saurous.

"What are you waiting for man!"

Saurous
2007-07-11, 12:11 PM
Saurous catches the duck in mid air, and shakes his head.

"You happen to be in the middle of the base of the Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefarious, aka AMEN.
Oh, and I'm not your butler, and don't call me boy."

Castaras
2007-07-11, 12:22 PM
Castaras smirks.

You wanting to join? We could use another GMT timezoner.

Dr. Bath
2007-07-11, 12:32 PM
(yes, I'm particularly bored at the moment)

"What's that, Corpse boy! I don't like that tone at all, old chap."
"Oh, leave him be Dr. Bath, you can see he doesn't know any better. I blame the break-down if family values!"
"Hmm, I see what you mean, Dr. Bath. Well, I shall try to communicate with these 'natives'."
"Now, where can a chap get a bath in these parts?"

The duck has reappeared in the small, dripping man's hand.

Saurous
2007-07-11, 12:50 PM
"The wash rooms are down that hallway on the right. Watch out for the other door, though. I think that is one of the torture chambers."

Castaras
2007-07-11, 12:51 PM
If I remember correctly, its the cute and fuzzy torture chamber.

Hmm...maybe we should introduce Magtok to it sometime...

Saurous
2007-07-11, 12:54 PM
"Oh, right.
That is probably the most sadistic torture room in the whole building. And not sadism in the traditional way around here."

Dr. Bath
2007-07-11, 12:58 PM
"No, no, no. That's not nearly good enough, corpse boy. I shall require a personal bath."
"I don't think these are 'people' are going to help us, Dr. Bath. We shall have to find our own bath." The small man preceeds to pull a large device from out of the bristles on his scrubbing brush. It has a large button on it, which he presses.

On the other side of the hall a grand, white, roll top bath falls out of mid-air.

"Much better."

Castaras
2007-07-11, 01:03 PM
"Oh, right.
That is probably the most sadistic torture room in the whole building. And not sadism in the traditional way around here."

Yeah, true that. I think that's where my inner child is. A perfect torture device. Although the pink bunnies do a successful job as well.

And the comfy chair...

CurlyKitGirl
2007-07-11, 01:05 PM
Curly walks out of the all and hears a squeaking sound. She looks up and sees a bath about to fall on her. She leaps out of the way, "Holy crap! What the hell was that for?! Oh, hi Dr. Bath...and friend. Another GMT timezoner is always welcome. Watch out for Vespe, oh and Bookboy." Curly then walks up to Dr. Bath and says "Would you care to dance sir. I do dance a divine waltz don'tcherknow." Reagardless of what Dr. Bath says he ends up waltzing with Curly anyway.

Saurous
2007-07-11, 01:06 PM
Yeah, true that. I think that's where my inner child is. A perfect torture device. Although the pink bunnies do a successful job as well.

And the comfy chair...

"I had no idea that rabbits could be used in such a sick way."

Saurous shudders.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-11, 01:10 PM
Saphire yawns and walks inside. She takes one look at Dr. Bath, and sighs. "I'm not Tekteking him." she says, and wanders off into the kitchen.

Shortly after, Moon Called walks in, looks at Dr. Bath, and lets her shoulders sink. "Why do I always regret leaving my room?"

Saurous
2007-07-11, 01:15 PM
"But imagine all the good things you would've missed if you never got up in the mornings."

Saurous stands there for a few minutes, digging through his memories.

"...well, I can't think of any."

Mr. Moon
2007-07-11, 01:29 PM
"Well, considering Saphire slept into about one o' clock and discovered her dad and step-mom had alreadly left..." Moon Called shrugs, and begins to wonder what there is to do.

"I'm still tired." Saphire quips, making herself a sandwich.

Dr. Bath
2007-07-11, 01:30 PM
After climbing into the miraculously full bath, the one known as Dr. Bath speaks out,
"You, elf girl, you should use proper words none of this 'tek-teking malarky. Now state what you intended to say in a more intellegable form,"
"Quite!"

He then throws the duck at Saphire, which travels through the walls to the kitchen.

Castaras
2007-07-11, 01:32 PM
Castaras glares at the duck flying through the portal to the kitchen, and kicks Saphire out the kitchen.

Out. All of you.

She steps out, and the portal shuts, preventing anyone and anything from getting into the kitchen.

Saurous
2007-07-11, 01:32 PM
Saurous shakes his head.

"I've known him for a little more than an hour, and I absolutely hate him already," the necromancer says, obviously referring to Dr. Bath.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-11, 01:38 PM
"You can't kick me out! I have a PLOT SHEILD!" Saphire shouts as Castaras kicks her out. She glares at the door untill she gets hit by a rubber ducky. "Tektek is a site that lets you make Gaian avatars." She says, and, liking the idea of being an elf, snaps her fingers. Her ears grow long and pointy, and she shrinks a few inches. "I'm an elf now!" She says gleefuly.

2007-07-11, 01:45 PM
Fullbladder walks in, polishing a steak knife with a small, pink cloth covered in bue polka-dots.

"Well well well, if it isn't the mighty Doctor Bath. And how may I be of service to you this day, Lord Bath?"

As the words come out the goblin's voice becomes slightly higher yet more gentlemanly, with a cutting edge as cold as ice.

Saurous
2007-07-11, 01:56 PM
"You can't kick me out! I have a PLOT SHEILD!" Saphire shouts as Castaras kicks her out. She glares at the door untill she gets hit by a rubber ducky. "Tektek is a site that lets you make Gaian avatars." She says, and, liking the idea of being an elf, snaps her fingers. Her ears grow long and pointy, and she shrinks a few inches. "I'm an elf now!" She says gleefuly.

"Saphire, you seriously disturb me sometimes," SP says, standing upside-down on the ceiling.

Meanwhile, Saurous watches Fullbladder and Bath silently, waiting to see if anything happens.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-11, 02:00 PM
Saphire skips around the room, chanting; "Elfy, elfy, elfy, elfy, elfy!" Over and over again.

Moon Called plops on the couch and rubs her nose.

Dr. Bath
2007-07-11, 02:00 PM
"Ah Lord Fullbladder! I don't believe we have met before, but it is such a pleasure to meet another who understands what it is to be dignified, unlike some of these uncouth barbarians."

Castaras
2007-07-11, 02:03 PM
Castaras points to Vespe.

He's the barbarian here. I'm just the pieomancer everyone either gets annoyed with because I throw pies/potions/other random things at them, or annoyed that I'm sitting around doing nothing.

Xerillum
2007-07-11, 02:05 PM
Burn-Burn is in the floor, under a pile of whatever the rest of the floor is made of, taking a nap.

Saurous
2007-07-11, 02:05 PM
"Ah Lord Fullbladder! I don't believe we have met before, but it is such a pleasure to meet another who understands what it is to be dignified, unlike some of these uncouth barbarians."

Saurous crosses his arms and glances over to the side indignantly.

"I'm only rude and uncouth to those I have an aversion towards."

SP watches Saphire skip around.

"You really need to see a psychiatrist or something."

2007-07-11, 02:07 PM
"You would be surprised. Sometimes the most primitive of beings can be the best company, if this barrel of angsty elves is considered in the right light."

Fullbladder's knuckles flex imperceptibly upon the handle of the polished knife before he continues, inching his way toward Bath.

"But what brings you to this coven of idiocy? I would think that dozens of places would appeal more to your.... refined sensibilities.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-11, 02:11 PM
"Elfy elfy elfy elfy elfy!"

"He's in a bath, in the middle of the living room. I really doubt his senses are all that refined." Moon Called sticks out a foot to trip Saphire, but she just skips over it.

Saurous
2007-07-11, 02:29 PM
"And he also appears to have gone offline. Now what?"

The necromancer takes a seat on the couch.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-11, 02:33 PM

"Would you shut up!"

"Elfy? Elfyyyyyy!"

Moon Called sighs. "It's almost like she thinks she's a pokemon."

Saurous
2007-07-11, 02:36 PM
SP pulls out a remote from his pocket. It's labled as the "Speech Control Remote". One button is pressed inward on it, and is labeled "Dumbass".

"Oops. I seem to have accidentally messed up Saphire's speech. Just a second."

SP presses the Dumbass button again, and it will hopefully fix Saphire's current speech impediment.

Saurous smirks, trying to not burst out laughing for some reason.

Exachix
2007-07-11, 02:38 PM
Exachix looks at Saphire.

"How weird."

Castaras
2007-07-11, 02:39 PM
Castaras sighs.

Someone call me when the stupidity has ended...

She opens the kitchen portal again and heads in.

Dr. Bath
2007-07-11, 02:41 PM
"Well, it appears to be some sort of mix up with my Device-to-get-you-from-one-place-to-another-in-a-short-to-imperceptible-amount-of-time. We were trying to get some new buble bath. But that is how life is, we must bumble through as best we can."
"My that's a rather lovely knife you have there Fullbladder, may we see it for a moment?" The knife is now in the doctor's hands, "Yes, rather lovely."

Vhaidara
2007-07-11, 02:43 PM
Bookboy walks over to Saurous and points at Bath.
Is he a member yet?

Saurous
2007-07-11, 02:47 PM
"No, I don't think he is.
I wonder if that defensive system that I was saving to use on you still works..."

2007-07-11, 02:48 PM
"Oh, you like it? Yes, it is a rather nice knife. You can have it. You can have a crossbow bolt, too."

Fullbladder suddenly dives to the side, some sort of time dilation field engulfing him, creating slow motion falling as he flings a crossbow bolt at Dr. Bath.

As the slowed time ends he lands, rolling behind a sofa. A loud crack is heard.

"Dammit! I'm too old for this."

Vhaidara
2007-07-11, 02:49 PM
First, I've got a few new weapons I want to try.
Bookoby pulls out a stuffed bear launcher and fires them at Bath.
Mind-Control cuteness bears. They'll make him do whatever I say.
Bookboy forces Bath to spend the rest of his life looking at Moon_Called's blackmail pictures.

Mr. Moon
2007-07-11, 03:05 PM
Saphire conintues to chant, dispite SP's attempt to "fix" her. "Elfy elfy elfy elfy elfy!"

"Oh, for Hextor's sake, just mute her." Moon Called says, once again failing to trip her player.

Dr. Bath
2007-07-11, 03:07 PM
"Dear, dear, dear. You will have to do better than that, Fullbladder." tuts the little man as the bolt ricoches off a blur of purple that turns out to be his scrubbing brush.
"Now I don't want this little incident to get in the way of our genial little.... where the devil have you gone?"

The Dr. Bath looks over to Bookboy.
"Quite a clever device. But not up to scratch. Know your enemy boy, know your enemy. If you had bothered to engaged in some repartee, you may have discovered that mind control has very little effect on us. You see we have multiple personalities, all the same of course, which can be adopted and descarded at will. And as you can see this is an entirely different personallity to that which you attemted to befuddle."

Saurous
2007-07-11, 03:09 PM
SP looks over the remote, and looks confused.

"Where the heck is the mute button on this thing...?"

Saurous sighs, and grabs the remote out of SP's hands. He presses the On/Off button, in hopes that it'll stop Saphire's speech.

Vhaidara
2007-07-11, 03:11 PM
Oh well, I've got more.
Bookboy tries the acidic soda cannons.

(Based on the Mythbuster's Soda Fountain myth, only this mixes soda and acid.)

Mr. Moon
2007-07-11, 03:12 PM
Saphire crumples to the floor in a heap, her emergancy Plot Sheild activating.

Moon Called gives a sigh of reliefe, then grabs the remote control. "I think I'll be needing this later." She says, shoving it in her pocket.

Dr. Bath
2007-07-11, 03:16 PM
Although shot towards where Dr. Bath is, just before impact it become obvious that Dr. Bath (in bath) was right next to Bookboy the whole time.

"Uncertainty principle m'dear boy, I'm everywhere and nowhere. Good shot nonetheless." comes the rather irritating voice of Dr. Bath from next to Bookboy.

Saurous
2007-07-11, 03:17 PM
"So...I don't get a choice in keeping the remote?"

"No, you don't."

"Dang."

SP then disappears, not really being needed for gags or plots at the moment.