PDA

View Full Version : Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [IC II]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Fable Wright
2017-02-22, 04:17 PM
Spirit raised a hoof, then put it back to his lip, considering.

"...Would I be allowed to bet on myself in the race? And are giant horseshoe crabs considered legal entrants?"

One Tin Soldier
2017-02-24, 12:23 PM
As the Horseshoe Crab Festival is explained, Midnight decides against explaining his misunderstanding of what the festival was all about. How was he supposed to know what a crab was?

Spirit raised a hoof, then put it back to his lip, considering.

"...Would I be allowed to bet on myself in the race? And are giant horseshoe crabs considered legal entrants?"

"Hey, if you do that, I want to bet on you too. I'm a fan of easy money."

McNum
2017-02-24, 03:31 PM
"And then it turns out that every racing crab is a transformed Druid! Surprise!" Beryl adds with a small laugh.

"I hope everything works out so we can go to that festival..." Beryl's thoughts stray to the strange dreams everypony had "I have a weird feeling about that."

DigoDragon
2017-02-26, 07:35 AM

"Hey, if you do that, I want to bet on you too. I'm a fan of easy money."

"And then it turns out that every racing crab is a transformed Druid! Surprise!" Beryl adds with a small laugh.

"That actually happened two years ago," Applesauce replied to the party. "They created a separate race for druids just to keep it fair. Poor little crabs didn't stand a chance."

McNum
2017-02-26, 09:11 PM
"That actually happened two years ago," Applesauce replied to the party. "They created a separate race for druids just to keep it fair. Poor little crabs didn't stand a chance."
Beryl looks at Applesauce with an amused expression. "...and here I was only kidding." She looks to Spirit and asks "Think you can win the Druid-crab race?" a brief pause and she adds "Now that race sounds like a lot of fun to watch."

Fable Wright
2017-02-26, 11:34 PM
Spirit smiles and shakes his head. "I have absolutely no idea, and quite frankly, I'd probably lose if anyone on Azurah's level arrived. Nonetheless, I wouldn't miss it for the world; Druidic networking activities are so hard to come by in these parts."

McNum
2017-02-28, 08:57 PM
"Somepony like Azurah... or Azurah herself. A Druid race would be something she'd want to do, I think." Beryl muses and adds. "Anyway, we should get out of here if we're all ready?"

Beryl then looks to Lady Applesauce. "Um... which way do we go?"

DigoDragon
2017-02-28, 09:02 PM
Lady Applesauce leads the way out through the town gates and eastward along the road. "We're going to have to hustle if we want to get there in good time. So we'll have to keep meals and sleep schedules as short as we can. It'll be tiring, but we can make it. I've seen some of Pike's soldiers make it there in back within a week."

The sun is hanging low in the sky as your trek begins. Many farmers and dwellers in the little villages outside the main city are making their way back out as well toward their homes.

Fable Wright
2017-03-02, 02:57 AM
Spirit, sitting in the back of his cart along with anyone willing to trade the stench of alchemy for a chance to get off tired legs, paid little attention to the passing villagers as he tried to distill his ingredients into a potent Potion of Dryad's Splendor, its importance having jumped up substantially along his priority list. As he reached a break in his crafting process, he poked his head out towards Lady Applesauce. "I will need to practice being you for the whole trip up here. To do that, I'm going to need to get in your head. Looking at the road, traveling with a party, and heading out to the prison to negotiate the release of prisoners: What are your feelings on each of these matters? Your feelings towards meeting your dad again after all this time? Memories that this experience dregs up? Thoughts and feelings on a stranger imitating you, and my posing you these questions? I apologize for the invasion of privacy, but I can only get so far imitating your voice, gait, and physical mannerisms."

McNum
2017-03-05, 02:44 AM
Beryl politely greets the other ponies on the road with a nod and a smile. No need to be unfriendly just because she's in a hurry.

She tries to get a read off of the other ponies, just to see if there's anything unexpected going on. Anxious ponies or emotions that seems out of place.

Insight (Is everypony acting like normal?): [roll0]