PDA

View Full Version : Hilt-Blade?

AdamSmasher
2016-04-18, 06:32 PM
Hey all, I'm certain that I saw somewhere that you could add a hilt-blade to a weapon and treat it as a double weapon

What I'm looking for, specifically, is a way to get the Warning weapon property onto something that isn't a gauntlet but won't get in the way.

FocusWolf413
2016-04-18, 07:19 PM
Boot blade or armor spikes? Amulet of Natural Attacks or whatever it is?

Necroticplague
2016-04-18, 08:23 PM
Hey all, I'm certain that I saw somewhere that you could add a hilt-blade to a weapon and treat it as a double weapon

What I'm looking for, specifically, is a way to get the Warning weapon property onto something that isn't a gauntlet but won't get in the way.
Not sure about the first, but the second I have plenty of advice for.
Braid blades.
Armor spikes, armor razors.
Any of the half-dozen hidden blades in CScoundrel (my mind can currently think of sleeve, boot, greave, and shoulder)
spiked guantlet
Shuriken are enchanted like ammo (i.e, they're really cheap), so you can just hold the Warning shuriken in your off-hand, then drop it once initiative has been rolled.

torrasque666
2016-04-18, 11:19 PM
Close-Fighting Blade, from Races of the Wild is likely what you saw. Blade Hidden in the hilt, don't have to use it if you don't want to, is enchanted separately. Only thing it doesn't hit is that it's still not a double-weapon, you can use one end or the other but not both in the same round.

AdamSmasher
2016-04-19, 10:03 PM
Close-Fighting Blade, from Races of the Wild is likely what you saw. Blade Hidden in the hilt, don't have to use it if you don't want to, is enchanted separately. Only thing it doesn't hit is that it's still not a double-weapon, you can use one end or the other but not both in the same round.

This is what I remembered, thank you!

Everyone's suggestions have been great.