PDA

View Full Version : Grue vs Kitty Wh40k

gooddragon1
2016-04-18, 08:16 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cazero
2016-04-19, 01:03 AM
Xenos infighting on the sacred land of Terra? Purge them !

*If there isn't a grass field on Wh40k Terra, one magically appears in front of the structure where the Golden Throne is housed.
Sorcery ! PURGE THE GRASSFIELD WITH FLAME !

One Exterminatus later, the Imperium of Mankind loses hard and nobody else wins. War is hell.

Brother Oni
2016-04-19, 01:49 AM
I was wondering what the internet was calling their twisted interpretation of Domo-kun.

gooddragon1
2016-04-19, 02:55 AM

Sorcery ! PURGE THE GRASSFIELD WITH FLAME !

One Exterminatus later, the Imperium of Mankind loses hard and nobody else wins. War is hell.

Another day in 40k.

Coidzor
2016-04-19, 04:39 AM
I was wondering what the internet was calling their twisted interpretation of Domo-kun.

...I always thought we were still just calling 'im Domo-kun... :smallconfused:

As hard as it may be to believe, cats aren't xenos.

I'm pretty sure Domo-Kun is some sort of warp entity, though, so after it mutates the cat into a hideous monstrosity and/or horrifically births more of its kind into reality through it, destroying the cat utterly, it's gonna attract a whole lot of flashlights.

Ossian77
2016-04-26, 11:40 AM
If cats are not servants of Khorne (they kill just for fun....) then I am a Tau-butler. Domo Kun looks like a Chaos-Warp beast though, so we can't have that. Plus Khorne has all this "hounds of hell thing", so no cats.

Cats are also devious SOBs and very changeable creatures. But also gluttons and cuddle hungry pleasure seekers. Slaneesh it is, then.

So here in Terra, sometimes in April 40,000, we have a Chaos Demon (Domo Kun) vs another Chaos Demon (Kitty) having at each other.

The former dies in a mix of torment and ecstasy, its blood hungry mind torn from its hinges and plunged in a spiral of changing colors and flesh-sinking thorns.
The latter dies with MANY battle axes embedded in its cute furry skull.

The Apothecary comes to mop **** up and harvest what can be harvested....