PDA

View Full Version : Player Help [3.5] Choosing feats and spare levels for transmuter

Arathorn
2016-04-18, 10:16 PM
I'm preparing a level 20 character based on transmutation spells, especially polymorph. My current progression is Wizard 6/Master Transmogrifist 10/Ruathar 1/Archmage 1.

I therefore have two levels left I'm uncertain what to do with. I took mastery of shaping for archmage to get the antimagic field/polymorph magekiller combo. Should I get another archmage level for some other high arcana, wizard for more core progression, or another Ruathar for a few extra skill points and BAB (focus on polymorph makes this important to me)? Is there some other easy-to-qualify class to consider?

I also have 5 feats to choose. Considering I'll be taking a caster level drop and will be focusing on transmutation and polymorph, These are the feats I've been considering:

Spellcasting Prodigy [intelligence]
Courteous Magocracy (Ruathar PrC plus Voice of the Dragon makes my character a surprisingly effective face)
Insightful reflexes
Arcane mastery
Sudden maximize (for when all else fails and you just need a good strong disintegrate)
Craft Wondrous Item
Subdual Substitution (for character reasons)

Do these seem conductive to the build? Any other good feats to consider?