PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder A quick Master of Many Styles question

thecrimsondawn
2016-04-19, 04:26 AM
At 1st level, 2nd level, and every four levels thereafter, a master of many styles may select a bonus style feat or the Elemental Fist feat. He does not need to meet the prerequisites of that feat, except the Elemental Fist feat. Starting at 6th level, a master of many styles can choose to instead gain a wildcard style slot. Whenever he enters one or more styles, he can spend his wildcard style slots to gain feats in those styles’ feat paths (such as Earth Child Topple) as long as he meets the prerequisites. Each time he changes styles, he can also change these wildcard style slots.

These wild card feat slots. Can I only take the one at level 6, or can I use my bonus feats to take several wild card slots?

Azoth
2016-04-19, 05:39 AM
You can gain a "Wildcard" feat at lvls 6, 10, 14, & 18 instead of a normal style feat or elemental fist.

Psyren
2016-04-19, 09:08 AM
They're actually wildcard slots. You don't have to pick the feats themselves to fill those slots until you enter one or more styles. In other words, you can choose which feats go into them on the fly, provided you have the basic style feat that starts that particular chain.