PDA

View Full Version : Robert Pattinson Vs. Taylor Lautner

Bartmanhomer
2016-04-19, 03:15 PM
Ok this is a good battle. First off, yes I know they aren't D & D characters. They're both real life actors. And I just thought of something, who do you think will win in a fight? Give me your opinions on both fighters abilities and talents. :smile:

Kitten Champion
2016-04-19, 03:30 PM
Taylor Lautner has a fairly large weight advantage here which is obvious just by looking at him - baring Pattinson having skills beyond being an actor that I'm simply unaware of - he'd be the likely victor.

tomandtish
2016-04-19, 04:35 PM
More importantly, Taylor earned his black belt in karate by age 8, has won competition medals and several junior world championships, and still practices regularly. So yeah, barring skills that Pattinson isn't listing on his resume, this one seems pretty obvious.

Mathis
2016-04-26, 04:22 PM
Taylor Lautners karate skills extend to performing pretty gymnastics wearing a belt that happens to be coloured black. He "earned" his black belt after two years at the age of eight, after having his first lesson at the age of six. As far as I am aware he hasn't actually used any of his martial arts skills in any sort of sparring context, at least a quick google search provides me with no such results. The competitions he has won amount to gymnastics, not any kind of combat experience. So I'm forced to assume that his martial arts training emphasized the arts part, and not the martial part.

While they are both in very good physical condition I'm going to give the advantage to Lautner, though I suspect this match up would soon degrade into a brawl where both contestants are busy protecting their pretty faces.

Murk
2016-04-26, 04:35 PM
I don't know any of the two personally, so I'll base this decision off of what I do know.

I've seen Pattinson do some magic - swim around under water, teleport, fight a dragon. Pretty impressive.
I've seen him jump meters in the air, move very fast, fight in the american civil war and sparkle in sunlight. Which is cool too.
I've also seen him brood with lots of emotions under a shower. Don't think that's very useful.

I've seen Lautner change into a wolf, which is handy for a battle too.
I've also seen Lautner pull alpaca-faces. While not particularly useful, it's still better than brooding under a shower.

All in all though, from what little information I have about the two fella's, I think Pattinson would win, unless Lautner has the advantage of surprise and can go for the throat.

Pex
2016-05-01, 10:05 PM
I support Cedric Diggory, the real Hogwarts Champion!

Kitten Champion
2016-05-01, 10:14 PM
I wonder how Cedric would fare against Edward Cullen?

Slayn82
2016-05-01, 10:21 PM
Hey, Lautner is more than a Werewolf. He also has the power of the Sharks. That's two bonuses for bite attacks, huge agility and a very good spatial sense.

druid91
2016-05-01, 10:28 PM

"Inflammare!"

"Wow, that was easy."

Slayn82
2016-05-02, 01:57 PM

Cedric would certainly lose to Gregory Goyle. (http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/1/11547590/harry-potter-josh-herdman-amateur-mma-fighter-ufc-offer-news)

AMFV
2016-05-04, 08:18 AM
Hey, Lautner is more than a Werewolf. He also has the power of the Sharks. That's two bonuses for bite attacks, huge agility and a very good spatial sense.

And you can't cut his head off, because unlike sheep, sharks don't have necks. They can't look back.

An Enemy Spy
2016-05-07, 10:10 PM
I actually used to know Taylor Lautner, and I know for a fact that all you have to do beat him in a fight is calculate how long it takes in each Twilight movie for his shirt to come off(the shortest is Breaking Dawn Part 1 where it takes less than one minute, and only a few seconds if you don't factor in the opening title cards). The resulting embarrassment will will render him helpless and easy to defeat. That or mention the demon baby. Very nice guy though.