PDA

View Full Version : War-forged

Amdy_vill
2016-04-20, 05:46 PM
is there any why for a play to make a warforged.

ComaVision
2016-04-20, 05:50 PM
Any way? Yes, they're an available player race...

Any reason? Yeah, they have a bunch of immunities and unique racial options.

ATHATH
2016-04-20, 05:52 PM
I think what the OP is asking is if there is a way for PC's to construct a Warforged.

ComaVision
2016-04-20, 05:57 PM
I think what the OP is asking is if there is a way for PC's to construct a Warforged.

Oh. Maybe. There's the Renegade Mastermaker PrC where you change yourself in to a Warforged. I don't know about making them from scratch though.

Forrestfire
2016-04-20, 06:06 PM
The only real way for you to make a warforged in-game is with polymorph any object, to turn something into one.

Otherwise, they're created in a vaguely-specified process using Creation Forges, and those can't be built.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-04-20, 06:08 PM
The only real way for you to make a warforged in-game is with polymorph any object, to turn something into one.

Otherwise, they're created in a vaguely-specified process using Creation Forges, and those can't be built.Though you can miracle for one.

Gallowglass
2016-04-20, 06:13 PM
Would the feat to forge Creation Forges be "Create Creation Forges" or "Forge Creation Forges"

How many Creation Forges could a Forge Creator Forge, if a Forge Creator could Forge Creation Forges.

Forrestfire
2016-04-20, 06:17 PM
True. You could potentially wish someone into warforgedhood, using the rules in Savage Species, as well.

Belzyk
2016-04-20, 06:17 PM
Would the feat to forge Creation Forges be "Create Creation Forges" or "Forge Creation Forges"

How many Creation Forges could a Forge Creator Forge, if a Forge Creator could Forge Creation Forges.

Lol. And mechanichaly yeah Poly any object or miracle or wish could work. But in actuality I'd say they weren't a real warforged a warforge comes from a creation forge only.

Amdy_vill
2016-04-20, 07:28 PM
thanks for the help

CGNefarious
2016-04-21, 01:21 AM
I actually have a character who is an heir to House Cannith and has secretly built an army of warforged (kinda) in one of the hidden underground Creation Forges that has survived in Eberron. If you're the DM and want to give him such an ability, I'd either let him discover a still functioning or repairable but abandoned Creation Forge. You could give him the tools to discover how to created them on his own, but that's supposed to be near impossible. Either way, a character creating warforged is reliant on the DM allowing it.