PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CLXV

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 05:30 PM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif

Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))
GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace.

Nightwing
2007-06-23, 05:33 PM
*Truck walks in*

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 05:35 PM
Raril walks into the Tavern and sits at a table. He orders a glass of Spoonake Chablis from Nina and summons a guitar into his hands. The drow plays a few tunes, waiting and watching and enjoying the Tavern's atmosphere.

Raril looks up at Truck. "I haven't seen you in here before."

Nightwing
2007-06-23, 05:39 PM
*Truck starts dancing to the music. He is an excellent dancer.*

gagged Hf's HF Edmon semen Xenix Katz waveguides gang jug

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 05:48 PM
Raril is completely confused and stops playing.
"Looks like you've broken someone else
"I didn't break him!" He turns to Truck. "Can you speak Common, please?"

Nightwing
2007-06-23, 05:53 PM
OK. He continues dancing

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 05:58 PM
Raril starts playing the guitar again, and gets lost in the music of deadtime.

Tiben
2007-06-23, 06:45 PM
Tiben Arrives at Trog's on the back of Walter and sets up shop
hello.
He says to Truck

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 07:04 PM
The pickpocket snaps out of deadtime. He approaches Raril.

"Sorry, I needed a drink after all of this. Now show me where this place is."

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 07:08 PM
Osnagard climbs out of the chest.

"Phew, This One was worried It would never find It's way out."

Tiben
2007-06-23, 07:11 PM
Tiben notices the Neromancer crawling out of his chest
oh, hello.
he thinks for a moment
are you still intrested in those 25 exploding axes?

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 07:12 PM
"Yes, how much?", he asks.

Tiben
2007-06-23, 07:16 PM
25,000gp, will buy you all the explosions you need
Tiben starts digging out the axes

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 07:17 PM
A skeleton walks into the tavern, dripping wet and missing a lower jaw. He appears very lost and wandering around aimlessly.

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 07:18 PM
"No discount for buying in bulk?", Osnagard asks as he starts computing how much gold he has.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 07:20 PM
The skeleton walks behind Onsgard and taps him on the shoulder.

Tiben
2007-06-23, 07:20 PM
Tiben thinks for a moment
Well, I guess, okay 20,000gp

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 07:22 PM
Raril snaps out of deadtime and stops playing. He points to the skeleton behind Osnagard. "Is he one of yours?"

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 07:24 PM
"Pardon my intrusion, but why haven't we headed over to the Thieves Guild yet? Although the skeleton is quite peculiar..."

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 07:24 PM
Osnagard sighs deeply, pays Tiben and 25 skeletons rise through the floor, pick up the axes and disapear again.

Osnagard turns to the skeleton and says Hello? ((this is telepathic))

Then to Raril, No, but This One is seeing what it wants."

Tiben
2007-06-23, 07:25 PM
Tiben takes the money, then goes into deadtime

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 07:29 PM
Onsgard only hears a seemingly recorded message from the skeleton
Must find the master... Must find the master...

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 07:31 PM
Raril chuckles. "Aren't all walking dead things peculiar?" He turns to Osnagard. "What does it want?"
"Maybe it likes you" Lillith giggles through Raril.

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 07:35 PM
"It seems to want to find "the master" whatever or whomever that is."

"The Master? Who is that? Perhaps This One could help?"

((he can speak to the dead as if they were still alive, although through telepathy on both parties parts. Unless something is stoping th skeleton from doing that))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 07:37 PM
(( the skeleton lacks brains and human will. are these factors to consider? ))

The pickpocket answer Raril "I guess everyone I met within the past few hours is a bit peculiar..."

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 07:38 PM
Lillith giggles even louder through Raril, who then rolls his eyes and mutters. "Why did she have to be half Succubus?"
He than looks at Joe. "I was normal before she came along."
"No you weren't"

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 07:41 PM
"And the dead are often attracted to necromancers.", Osnagard responds to Lillith's question.

((As a necromancer it doesn't matter, he's atached to the plains of death where the spirit of the skeleton is so he can comunicate with it normally through there... again it is depending on if the skeleton is being stoped or not.))

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 07:50 PM
Raril falls off his chair laughing. "Stop saying...haha... things like that."

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 07:53 PM
((haha, had to do it))

"This One meant their presence and location."

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 07:55 PM
(( okay. ))

I was... in a trance. In life I was a man who was a soldier under a warlord. I fell in battle and a madman pushed the skeletons out of my own and that of my former comrades' bodies and enemies as well from our dead bodies allowing them them to move again without flesh. We sailed across the sea to here in which we fought out another skirmish. I was thrown out to sea and lost contact with my master when the currents came in... I was washed back ashore and wandered my way here to try and find him...

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 07:56 PM
Raril stands up and composes himself. "Yes, of course, right. So it's looking for it's creator? Does it know where he is?"

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 08:00 PM
"Doesn't seem to. Something about being lost at sea."

"And you cannot feel his presence?"

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 08:03 PM
No...

The pickpocket grows tiresome. "Why should we bother with it? I need to get somewhere you know."

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 08:04 PM
"Hmm, and what would you have this one do?"

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 08:05 PM
I do not know. The master must be found; I thought he might be you.

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 08:08 PM
Raril raises an eyebrow. "Lost at sea? Maybe he's down at the docks then?"

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 08:11 PM
"This One can assure you, you do not belong to This One.... thought you could. How strong was your former master?"

He turns to Raril, It thinks This One is it's master, but is mistken... This One could try to take control of him but if his master is stonger This One could be taken instead."

((Depending on the strength it should range form an instand takeover of the skeleton to a climactic battle between necromancer in the plains of death.))

Nightwing
2007-06-23, 08:15 PM
*a man walks in with a revolver. He fires a shot at Raril.*

"This gun shoots back words. I just killed my self."

*He falls on the floor dead.*

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 08:16 PM
Raril looks worried for a moment "Oh, please don't try that. It sounds risky"
"She has a point, besides it'll follow you anyways right? It has no one else to lead it"
"Poor thing, It's all alone"
Raril shakes his head at Lillith's words. "Why don't we go to the docks, maybe the guy is still there?"

He then looks at the dead man. "Well that was odd."

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 08:19 PM
Strong. Very strong.

The pickpocket was talking with a young lady. She seemed charmed by him although if a careful onlooker were to examine him they could see that he was pilfering gill from her front pocket.

(( He's trapped in a cell block right now so he cannot control the skeleton. Trying to take over control might have an interesting effect though. ))

Nightwing
2007-06-23, 08:20 PM
*A man with a revolver runs in*

"freeze, FBI!"

*He looks at the dead man*

"Never mined."

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 08:25 PM
"This One would prefer not to, but treatchery is a possibility otherwise, let's look to the dock before This One tries it.", Osnagard responds to Raril.

"Shall you follow to the Docks? We will help you look.

Sneak
2007-06-23, 08:26 PM
Prompted by Llama, a small ginger tabby cat struts into the bar and hops onto a barstool. It looks around at the various patronage imperiously, a look that I'm sure every cat owner knows all too well. Unless you count Blind Joe. But then again, it's probably for the best, because Joe's cats are ugly as sin. Ahem. Anyway, the point is that the damn cat is looking around. Yeah.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 08:27 PM
Thank you, I will follow.

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 08:28 PM
Raril shouts at 'joe' "Hey Joe! We're going to try and figure out where this thing came from, want to come along?"

Nightwing
2007-06-23, 08:29 PM
Cool! a gun!

*Truck jumps at the man, and knocks him over. He hits his head on the table and is knocked out. Truck grabs the gun and aims it around the room.*

If you want to know who killed mister body, I did. In the hall with the revolver.

Sneak
2007-06-23, 08:31 PM
(( Raril: When you say 'Joe,' are you talking to me? Just wondering. Because my character's name isn't Joe. ))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 08:32 PM
(( The pickpocket goes by the name 'Joe', although it is stated this is not his real name. ))

"Just a minute." he says goodbye with the lady and returns with the group. During the conversation, he had cleverly told her about a pickpocket on the loose and should she find money missing to go to him. He is clever in getting repeat 'customers'. And girlfriends.

Tiben
2007-06-23, 08:35 PM
Tiben snaps out of dead time and sees everybody getting ready to leave
where's everybody going now?

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 08:36 PM
((yeah, sorry about the confusion.))

Raril sees Truck's fight for the gun and knows it's best to stop things before they get bad. The drow mumbles a few words and dissappears, moments later he tries to hit Truck over the head with the back of his dagger, trying to knock him out. Because Raril was invisible when he made the strike, it should easily hit.

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 08:36 PM
Osnagard leaves, heading for the docks.

Nightwing
2007-06-23, 08:37 PM
I'm afraid you can leave sir. You will see that all the doors a locked and all the windows bared.

*He points his gun at Tiben. Truck dodges. This is odd because Raril is invisible.*

Stop that raril!

Vhaidara
2007-06-23, 08:38 PM
Artemis appears.
I know where a necromancer is. He's in an antimagic cell in jail. I helped bring him in.

Tiben
2007-06-23, 08:38 PM
upon the gun being pointed at tiben Walter, the dragon waiting outside bursts through the door and breaths fire at truck

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 08:39 PM
Osagard turns form the door to face Truck. "That was a mistake"

Two rather angry looking golems form up from the ground, one blood and the other fire.

Nightwing
2007-06-23, 08:40 PM
*Truck jumps out of the way in action movie style.*

i did not actual lock any thing! Did you even look at the windows! They are clearly not barred!

Sneak
2007-06-23, 08:42 PM
The cat licks its paw. It yawns, stretches, and turns into a human. Sneak then licks his hand again. Old habits are hard to break.

He looks up and yells at Cosmo. "I'll have the usual. Sneak on the Beach, that is. I haven't been gone that long, have I? Meh. Screw it, I'll branch out a little. Instead of a Sneak on the Beach, I'll just have a water and I pray to god that the water issue in this town has been fixed, because I am really not in the mood to fall in love or pass out, in any order." He yawns, leans back in his chair, and amuses himself with a little ball of fire.

Tiben
2007-06-23, 08:42 PM
when truck jumps Walter swings his massive spiked tail at him, while a griffin bursts out of the chest next to Tiben then lunges at Truck

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 08:45 PM
Raril, still invisible because his strike missed, wonders aloud. "How could I miss? and why does he know my name?"

Nightwing
2007-06-23, 08:45 PM
*Truck dodges the tail and ducks under the griffin*

I know every thing. Literally.

Vhaidara
2007-06-23, 08:46 PM
Raril, I think this is more Osngard's field. Best to get out of his way.

Sneak
2007-06-23, 08:46 PM
Sneak yawns and watches the fight, contemplating whether or not now would be a bad time to practice his knack for arson as practice for the talent show coming up in August.

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 08:47 PM
Raril's voice can be heard from up in the Rafters. "You don't have to tell me twice, boss."

Tiben
2007-06-23, 08:48 PM
((Nightwing there is no way that Truck can win this fight, he's agienst a dragon, a griffin, two golems, and Raril))
Both the dragon and the griffin take another swing at Truck

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 08:49 PM
The Fire folem flares up and tries to backhand Truck across the room while the blood forms it's hands into various sharp things and tries to cut him.
"You say you helped capture him, care to explain more?", Osnagard asks Atremis

Vhaidara
2007-06-23, 08:50 PM
I'm not entirely sure what the crime was, but I needed to get Jarus and Raneus to help with Shadowbow, so a cut his throat. Literally.

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 08:52 PM
Raril speaks from the rafters again. "So the Necromancer's dead?"

Sneak
2007-06-23, 08:53 PM
((Nightwing there is no way that Truck can win this fight, he's agienst a dragon, a griffin, two golems, and Raril))

(( With the power of godmodding on your side, anything is possible. ))

Vhaidara
2007-06-23, 08:53 PM
No, you'd be surprised what poisons can do. About as surprised as you would to see my collection. The one I used is very potent, but has the side effect one living beings to have them kicking back a lot harder in about a day. It even regrows limbs and heads.

Nightwing
2007-06-23, 08:55 PM
Can everyone stop attacking me!?

*He dodges the attack and leaves.*

Tiben
2007-06-23, 08:56 PM
YOU POINTED A GUN AT ME!
Tiben yells at the fleeing Truck

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 08:58 PM
The pickpocket crawls out from behind an overturned table now that the fight is over.

"Am I ever going to get out of this Tavern?"

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 08:59 PM
Raril's voice in now somewhere next to Artemis. "You know, I have seen a poison similar to that. My sister had a very large collection of poisions and other unpleasant things." If he could be seen, Raril would be shuddering.

Sneak
2007-06-23, 09:00 PM
Sneak yawns again and mutters to himself. "Damn. That fight didn't last long. I was hoping for some quality entertainment."

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 09:01 PM
"We've found him, he's at the police station", Osnagard tells the skeleton

"Mission achomplished then." remarks Osnagard on haveing located the necromancer and told the skeleton his location. Then he looks back to Artemis, "A poison that makes you stronger doesn't sound like a poison at all."

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 09:01 PM
OOC
It even regrows limbs and heads.Wait, if a human being were to be decapitated and then have his head grown back, would he be the same person?

IC
Thank you... Where exactly is that?

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 09:02 PM
Raril laughs nervously. "You don't know how cruel and painful drow poisons can be."

Vhaidara
2007-06-23, 09:03 PM
(Raril is seen by Artemis. True Seeing is a must for a good assasain!)

Yes, there are some very strange poisons in the world. I've seen one that gave you the power of a major god, but would kill you instantly if you came within 100 miles of brussel sprouts. And Osnagard, until then, it basically kills you.

Tiben
2007-06-23, 09:05 PM
Tiben brushes himself off
What about a necromancer now? we already have a necromancer.
He points to osnaguard

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 09:12 PM
Osnagard gives the skeleton direction, then sends a Zombie as a guide as well.

But in This One's oppinion it is not a poison at all if it does no lasting damage. That sounds more like a reserection."

Vhaidara
2007-06-23, 09:15 PM
This isn't a killer poison. It is used by elite drow, that drug the victim with it. You see, while under it's effects, your mind is wide open for anyone to take control and influence. After being abducted, it was a simple matter to make powerful foes powerful friends.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-23, 09:17 PM
The skeleton follows the Zombie out of the tavern.

Tiben
2007-06-23, 09:19 PM
Tiben looks slightly disturbed by the party that just left the bar
Thats just too many dead thigs for my likeing
he then pets Walter while the griffin crawls back into the item chest

Sneak
2007-06-23, 09:21 PM
Sneak listens and mutters to himself again. "Man, all this talk about poison is making me thirsty..."

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 09:25 PM
Raril's spell wears off and can be plainly seen looking at the tabby cat as if it has three heads. :smallconfused:

Vhaidara
2007-06-23, 09:26 PM
And who would you be?

Tiben
2007-06-23, 09:38 PM
After waiting for a while and nobldy responding Tiben decides the question was directed toword him
I'm Tiben, I belive we've met before
he extends his hand for a handshake anyway

Vhaidara
2007-06-23, 09:39 PM
(That was at Sneak...)

Yes, I remember you.

Tiben
2007-06-23, 09:40 PM
((I know that, I just wanted to get the conversation going))
Tiben looks both happy and dissapointed
happy that he remembered who he was
sad that he didn't accept his handshake

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 09:47 PM
Raril chuckles, then asks. "So what's next?"

Vhaidara
2007-06-23, 09:48 PM
We wait for the space battle to undeadtime. I always hated saying undeadtime, especially when Osnagard's around.

Sneak
2007-06-23, 09:51 PM
Sneak wakes up and looks around. "Hrmmm? What? Oh, I'm Sneak, jackass extraordinaire I even have business cards." He stretches and reverts back to his human form. "Anyway here remember me? I've been here since the beginning of time? Ran the Mafia for a while? Made dolls? This ringing any bells? No? Ah, well. Whatever."

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 09:52 PM
((Hahaha))

"Hmm, This One has nothing better to do, perhaps simple relaxation is in order?"

Vhaidara
2007-06-23, 09:53 PM
Oh yeah, you started that milk bar. I'm Artemis Enterei, guildmaster for the local thieves.

Trog
2007-06-23, 09:54 PM
Well the water was blessed recently. By Trog. Or so he says. Personally I can see that lizard praying to anything but the Porcelain God but he says he took a correspondence Cleric course and is ordained... or something. Who cares.

*serves water*

Tiben
2007-06-23, 09:55 PM
Well if were not doing anything, would anybody like to do some shopping?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-23, 09:55 PM
(Sneak and Trog??? and me playing Adventure Quest? This can't be 2007)

(Hi Sneak, Hey Trog)

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 09:58 PM
"Greetings, Sneak, This One is know as Osnagard.", the necromancer bows deeply.

Sneak
2007-06-23, 09:58 PM
"Well, that wasn't exactly me, but it's close enough. Anyway, nice to meetcha...wait, Artemis whatsa-entrails? Hey, you're that lil bastard that kept trying to kill that emo pointy-eared guy, right? I'm a big fan. One less emo in the gene pool is a good thing for humanity." Sneak looks at Osnagard. "...right. Can I call you Jake? 'S easier to remember."

(( Hey Llama! ))

Vhaidara
2007-06-23, 10:00 PM
I think you have me confused with someone else.

(1: Artemis the Drizzit hunter is human, this guy IS A DROW. 2: Deadtime.)

Sneak
2007-06-23, 10:02 PM
"Yeah, whatever. It's easy to get the faces of all the morons in this dump confused."

Tiben
2007-06-23, 10:03 PM
Sneak, osnaguard, Raril, Cosmo? anybody? whould anyone like to buy anything? I have everything in the Freaking WORLD!

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 10:05 PM
"Perhaps a comprimise, Os?"

Sneak
2007-06-23, 10:06 PM
"Fine. Os it is, then." He looks at Tiben. "Do you have duck tape? Not duct tape, duck tape. If have this duck back at my place that fell apart, and, well..."

Trog
2007-06-23, 10:07 PM
*wipes down the bar*

Nope. I don't need anything. Trog doesn't pay me enough to buy stuff. What with all the child support payments.

(Llama!))

Tiben
2007-06-23, 10:10 PM
Tiben searches through his Item chest
I have duck-glue, but no duck-tape, ooh, I also have, monkey-tape if that would work

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 10:13 PM
Raril comes out of an inadvertant deadtime and greets Sneak. "And I'm Raril Xar'Cha along with..." His voice becomes suddenly fememnine. "Lillith, everyone's favorite fiend" He grins broadly.

Sneak
2007-06-23, 10:15 PM
"No, I'm sorry. I really was only looking for duck tape, mainly because it doesn't exist, but I figured it would keep you occupied if you looked for it instead of trying to sell me things. I've had a traumatic incident with door-to-door salesmen in the past. I guess it was more traumatic for him, cuz he ended up without a liver, but it was a little traumatic for me. Of course, the money I made from selling his liver on the black market more than made up for it, but...uh...anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that no one wants to buy anything, so go away. Ahem." He clears his throat.

Sneak looks at Raril and Lilith curiously. "Sneak McNoLast Name, jackass extraordinaire, at your service. Nice to meet ya. Hey, you know, you guys would make a good freak show act! I know a guy, if you're interested."

Tiben
2007-06-23, 10:17 PM
ouch, that was harsh
Tiben crawls into the item chest himself to get away from the mean cat person

Sneak
2007-06-23, 10:19 PM
Sneak watches Tiben go. "I'm sorry, person I don't know. We can't help our natures. You will always annoy me, and I will always be annoying."

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 10:20 PM
"Aww, that wasn't very nice"
"It wasn't very tactful, but it did get the job done."

Sneak
2007-06-23, 10:21 PM
Sneak looks back at Raril/Lilith. "I can't help it. My owner beat me when I was a kitten. That, and I'm just a jackass, like I said."

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 10:23 PM
Osnagard grabs a chair and leans back in it, listening and wathcing the others.

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 10:24 PM
"I've been beaten and such in the past, but I'm not mean like that"
"But you do tend to stab people a lot"
Raril shrugs. "Where I'm from, that's socially acceptable"

Sneak
2007-06-23, 10:26 PM
"I'm not positive on this one, but one possibility as to why we do not have the exact same personality is that you do not appear to be me."

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 10:26 PM
"Hahaha, well no matter where you got people tend to look down on those who raise the dead. Besides, This One is quite enjoying Sneak.", Onsgard adds in.

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 10:30 PM
"And I'm glad that I'm not. I like being me."
"Narcisist"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-23, 10:34 PM
*To help with the chaos, Atreyu comes trotting in to grab a llamanade. He waves to Osnagard, Lilith, and the others until he spies the cat and his jaw drops as he points at Sneak*

(who's Trog playing?)

Sneak
2007-06-23, 10:35 PM
"Narcissist, huh? Sounds like you have a problem. As a matter of fact, I know how to solve that problem with three easy steps. The first step is admitting that you have a problem. The second is to be a very generous gentleman/woman-voice-thing and give me lots of money. The third...well, we'll go over the third when we get there. Are you interested?" He smiles at Osnagard and waves at Llama. "Hello, Llama. I decided to grace this wretched town with my presence after all."

(( Cosmo, I believe. ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-23, 10:38 PM
*The llama grins* "Its a good thing, too. The place was about to be considered "unwretched" but with your back, I'm sure the wretched will be back to normal levels in no time." *He trots over to Cosmo and orders a llamanade*

Sneak
2007-06-23, 10:38 PM
Sneak laughs and sips his water, hoping to not pass out or fall in love.

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 10:39 PM
Raril nods in greeting to the Llama, then turns back to Sneak a wry grin on his face. "No I think I'll keep my ego and my gold"

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 10:40 PM
Osnagard waves back to Atreyu, "How are you?"

Tiben
2007-06-23, 10:41 PM
From within Tiben's item chest there is a muffeled
Hello llama

Sneak
2007-06-23, 10:42 PM
Sneak shrugs at Raril. "Your loss. Er, gain. Er...neither. Whatever."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-23, 10:42 PM
*He turns back to Osnagard and pulls a frisbee out of his pouch.* "Pretty good. I was just at the new Toy Store. I got a frisbee."

*He puts it in his mouth and throws it at Osnagard.*

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 10:46 PM
Osnagard catches the frisbee and throws it back after first examining it, "Ooh, a very nice one too."

Hawkeye
2007-06-23, 10:47 PM
((Holy hell, it's Sneak!

*bows to the catgod*))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-23, 10:49 PM
"HIya Tiben" *He hollers back at the chest.*

"Lilith, you may want to take Sneak up on his offer. He's a good businessman."

Sneak
2007-06-23, 10:52 PM
(( IT ARE ME!!!!one!1!!four!! Hi Hawkeye! ))

Sneak nods. "And yea, thou shalt listen to llamas, for they speak the truth."

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 10:53 PM
"But why? Raril is the one with the problem."
"And I think it's a bad deal. Tiben is a much better salesman."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-23, 10:54 PM
"Because you should have seen the palace he had with his doll money. He could make dolls out of anyone."

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 10:56 PM
"Heh, I bet it was. I'm almost afraid to ask. How do you make a doll out of a person?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-23, 10:57 PM
"ummm...well....you .....Sneak?"

Hawkeye
2007-06-23, 10:57 PM
((hmm...was that genuine hello or a sarcastic hello from you Sneak? I know you're capable of both.))

Sneak
2007-06-23, 10:59 PM
(( And you'll never know which it was! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahhhcoughhackwheeze. Sorry, asthma attack. I'll get back to the laughing in in a minute...I need to find my inhaler... ))

"Well, first you kill them. Then you shrink them. Then you sell them! Voila!"

blackout
2007-06-23, 11:00 PM
Raril's radio comes online. Raril, situation. HQ construction site. Now.

Tiben
2007-06-23, 11:00 PM
Thank-you for trusting my sales Raril
the chest shouts

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 11:03 PM
Raril pulls a radio from his pocket and speaks into it. "Right-o, General. I'll be right over." He then tips his hat to everyone. "Well, friends, I regret having to leave, but duty calls." He turns to walk out of the tavern.

Sneak
2007-06-23, 11:03 PM
Sneak fumbles in his pockets and takes out the doll he can find first.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5959/inkeq3.gif

"See? This used to be a real fallen angel in chains person thing."

EDIT: He waves goodbye to Raril and Lilith. "Well, see ya later, crazy person."

Tiben
2007-06-23, 11:04 PM
Bye
Tiben's arm sticks out of the chest and waves good-byes

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 11:04 PM
Osnagard turns to Raril, "See you, best of luck"

Artemis97
2007-06-23, 11:07 PM
Raril looks back over his shoulder."It's kind of cute"
"Uhuh, right, Well I really should be leaving" He walks out the front door muttering something about damned mages.

Hawkeye
2007-06-23, 11:08 PM
((*offers inhaler, but wonders how the attack could happen as God's don't need to breathe*))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-23, 11:09 PM
*Atreyu waves goodbye* "I hope they're okay. They're fun."

*He "ooohs" at the doll*

Osnagard
2007-06-23, 11:19 PM
Osnagard continues to lean back in the chair, that is until it kicks out form under him. When he hit's the ground it knocks him into deadtime.

Tiben
2007-06-23, 11:27 PM
Tiben goes into deadtime

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-23, 11:39 PM
(yeah.....I suddenly just became reallly tired)

*The llama curls up and pulls out a nice blanket before going to sleep*

Sneak
2007-06-23, 11:42 PM
Sneak looks around. "Well, everyone's asleep. Might as well go."

He walks out.

Chaotic Bob
2007-06-23, 11:43 PM
Yet, even as he says that, Sneak is being watched by a faint figure in the rafters. He won't realize it, but he has is now a marked man. For no reason other than for what he said.

Madmal
2007-06-23, 11:59 PM
and as the faint figure in the rafters keeps staring at the long-gone cat-god, it 'll probably notice a blue falcon on another rafter looking at it without any sign of discression

excuse mua MR-oh-i'm-so-shady-like, but some animals here are already occupying this rafters for spying and shady scrying operations, can i suggest a nice corner and an invisibility spell, perhaps? of course, you'll have to get them yourself, you lazy, monkey-like, bum....

the falcon the takes off and flies upwards to the second floor.

Jeez...it's like they turn dumber by the second....

((this Davy moment of a**whole-ness was brought to you by a tired college student...:smalltongue: ))

Trog
2007-06-24, 12:02 AM
((whoops. Got the nightly phonecall from Thes and got distracted.))

*True to the taverns reputation for lousy service Cosmo eventually gets around to serving up a Llamanade to the snoozing quadruped.

Just then the back door opens and Trog, who has had too much caffeine it would appear, jitters out to make another pot of java*

Evening everyone. Damn. This is like Trog's third pot of coffee today. Must have been short on the caffeine intake recently. Man this place needs some serious cleaning up and when is the last time anyone even waterd these ferns growing here by the pillars this place used to be a classy joint once upon a time but now the whole place has gone to hell in a handbasket or to the abyss in an amphora or whatever and man no one has stoked the fireplace here since Trog can't remember when.

*Trog stops his incessant jabbering long enought to appear to want to take a deep breath and start talking again but instead he opens his mouth and pours in another half pot of hot coffee and continues again without drawing another breath*

So here's what Trog's gonna do tonight since Trog has so much energy coffees really quite good for you you know and did you know that caffewine is the most abused drug in the entire world or at least here ont he prime material Trog's been to some parties that would seriously mess up the curve back when Trog was bartending for his dad and was going for becoming the patron saint of mixed drinks but ended up missing the finals because well Trog was drunk and what was Trog saying? Oh yeah. Caffeiene is the most abused drug in the primematerial because get this it keeps you up right because it turns off that bit in your brain that says hey dumbass go to sleep now cause its dark and the higher CR monsters wiuth darkvision are out and you want to be a nice easy catch for them so what you should do see is sleep right but it is also the number one drug used to wake up so you use *Trog runs around the place sipping out of the coffee pot (not bothering anymore with a mug half the size of the pot anymore) and starts watering the plants with coffee and dusting with a Feather Duster of Destruction which doesn't so much push the dirt around as it sompletely disintigrates it with nifty sparkles and keeps talking* coffee to wake up and then the coffee keeps you up so you use it to wake up and it keeps you up and you can begin to see the brillian marketing scheme here Trog thinks Trog wished he had come up with it but the best Trog ever did was "a Dragon's Liver Buster a day will keep the sober away." Which still has a nice ring to it Trog thinks.

*dusts, sips, jitters. The plants photosynthesize with a zeal heretofore never seen in the animal kingdom and begin to visibly grow as you watch*

Chaotic Bob
2007-06-24, 12:06 AM
The figure turns towards the falcon, briefly considers its suggestion, but then turns back to surveying the tavern.

Trog
2007-06-24, 12:26 AM
*Trog zips around the taverns some more dusting the place completely stopping to give the plants a wake up call and the fire a good stoking until it is crackling nicely and dusts the Llama and opens his mouth (think that scene in the Emperor's New Groove where Pacha is considering giving the Llama mouth to mouth and him mouth flops open and his tongue lolls out... but add a lizard with coffee and a feather duster and your there) and pours some coffee in.*

There that looks a ton better

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-24, 12:28 AM
*he sputters and shoots up into full awake, yelling "And one for Jenny and the wimp!" He scrambles to his feet and looks around at the place and at Trog.*

"Trog? Trog! Trog!" *He hops around, yelling Trog about a dozen more times*

Trog
2007-06-24, 12:37 AM
*Trog zips around and begins hanging from the rafters and relighting and refilling the oil lamps (hanging by his tail at one point which is impressive since it ins't prehensile) and occasionally getting the oil and coffee mized up. He downs a quart of oil without blinking. Which he has not done in at least several minutes now. The place lights up as the Llama begins bouncing about the taproom*

What? What? What? What? What? Hey! It's Llama! You're awake! Neat. How you been old buddy? Trog's been having some coffee you want some coffee sure you want some coffee what kind of bartender is Trog being Trog's gettin as bad as Cosmo let Trog get you a mug.

I'm. Right. Here. You know.

*Trog zips by Cosmo without glancing at him and pours the Llama a steaming huge mug/bowl of java*

There you go compliments of Trog. On the house.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-24, 12:42 AM
*The llama starts lapping at the free beverage, slurping it up, happily*

"So, how ya been? I've been good. I went to a toy store and got a frisbee, but osnagard borrowed it and now he's in deadtime so I cant get it back cuz you cant mess with someone in dead time. Remember that time we saved Paige from those orcs I wonder what happened to them.

Trog
2007-06-24, 12:48 AM
Yay! Frisbee! Oh wait you don't have it here? Bummer. Trog could have gone for a good game of catch. Or is it fetch with you? Trog's never sure about these delicate politically correct terminologies nowadays. Too many sentient races for Trog to keep track of.

Yes Trog remembers rescuing Paige. And Trog has no idea what dead time is but it sounds like it reminds Trog of his ethereal plane visits. And Trog would imagine that those orcs in the woods are pushing up daisies right about now. Not only because we set the place on fire but also because they live like what? 5 years? Tops? Maybe?

Makes checking their IDs hard to do.

*sips more coffee. Lights up a Coffin Nail. Puffs*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-24, 12:54 AM
"I can fetch and I can catch. I can throw too. I can also juggle.

We did set the place on fire? that's good I remember taking Paige and some heavier guy back here and then I drank a lot of water and got my head scratched a lot and that man gave me lots of money that I used to buy Kyrian's grave but he got better. Kyrian I mean not the guy and I was happy Kyrian was back but dang that was a nice tombstone and its a shame that no one is using it.

Trog
2007-06-24, 01:00 AM
*starts tossing animated tumblers to the Llama to juggle. They fly throught the air with tiny cries like circus acrobats*

Oh yeah there was some money involved now that you mention it. Trog remembers that. Trog thinks. Wait... did Trog get a cut of that? Never mind. It's all good. And yeah it's never good to see a tombstone go to waste. Got one like that myself.

((http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogRIP.gif))

Someone will kill him eventually so Trog's sure hell get some use out of it sooner or later. Everyone does afterall.

*Refreshes Atreyu's mug and takes the last long sip out of the pot and places it in the dirty dishes for Cosmo to wash later*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-24, 01:03 AM
*Atreyu attempts to juggle the tumblers, but they do more tumbling than juggling. He bleats rather embarrassed at Trog. Then the caffiene high wears off and he collapses like a ton of bricks into an intense sleep.*

Trog
2007-06-24, 01:12 AM
Aww... poor Llama is too tired to even juggle. Trog wanted to see that. Oh well. Tumblers! back into the cupboard!

Hey! Hup! Hey! *The animated galss tumblers flip and roll back into the cupboard and one stays out and nudges Trog*

Hmm? What? :smallconfused: *bends down and turns a typmanic membrane to the tiny glass*
Oh sure. :smallbiggrin:

*Trog picks up the tumbler and pours it a glass of water before bedtime and places it up into the cupboard and closes the door*

Hee hee... they're so cute. *Yawn* Man Trog is getting a mite sleepy too. Better head to bed and toss and turn all night and stare at the ceiling.

*heads into the back room and shuts the door*

metakirb
2007-06-24, 06:47 AM
Black mage walks in and orders a wizard blizzard

Who
2007-06-24, 09:44 AM
*Accompanied by a vwoorp noise a blue box appears in the corner of the room and out from it step Who and K9*
Afternoon all

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 09:45 AM
* A man points a gun at who*

"give me all you money!"

Who
2007-06-24, 09:49 AM
Why would I want to do that, are you working for some sort of charity?

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 09:51 AM
"Funny"

*He fires three shots at Who*

Who
2007-06-24, 09:54 AM
*Ducks and rolls behind a table*
So that's a no on the charity thing is it? Get him K9!
*A gun sprouts from K9's nose a begins firing*
Maximum defence mode
*Who draws a blaster from his pocket and returns fire*

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 09:56 AM
*The man is shot down*

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 09:56 AM
Pwenet enters the bar, and right away throws himself to the ground as bright lights flash from a strange looking device.

"Thou art sorcery is this! All I want is a drink."

Who
2007-06-24, 09:57 AM
*Walks over to the man*
Who are you?

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 10:00 AM
*Tereal walks in*

Good Morning who.

"Im a robber"

Who
2007-06-24, 10:02 AM
Morning, how are you?

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 10:05 AM
I'm good. You?

*Tereal looks at the new comer*

Who are you?

Who
2007-06-24, 10:06 AM
Well that guy tried to rob me but other than that fine
*Points to the man who was shooting at him*

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 10:09 AM
*The man lifts his gun and puts it to who's head. Tereal sees this and instinctively draws his sword. He slashes the gun out of the mans hand and kicks him in the face.*

Who
2007-06-24, 10:11 AM
*Draws blaster and points it at the man*
Listen, I'm only gonna ask you once more, who are you.

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 10:13 AM
"I'm a robber."

*Tereal looks at Pwenet*

Are you new here?

Who
2007-06-24, 10:14 AM
What is your name?

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 10:15 AM
Seeing that someone was trying to get his attention, Pwenet picks himself up slowely, cracking his neck loudly.

"Yes I am. Is it normally this chaotic in here"?

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 10:18 AM
*he laughs so hard that he it takes him a minuet to get his breath back.*

This is the lest chaotic I have ever seen it in here! If you say the Q- word tentacles come out of the floor and eat you.

Who
2007-06-24, 10:21 AM
The Q word?

Emperor Ing
2007-06-24, 10:22 AM
QWERTYUIOP!!!

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 10:23 AM
"Then I dare not ask what this.... "Q-word" is then strange one.

Pwenet looks around, a look of confusion about his face as he observes the going ons.

"Might I ask, what lands have I arrived in? Last thing I recall was walking along a road between lords, the next, I awake in front of this place. And of slightly more importance, who do I ask regarding food and drink?"

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 10:23 AM
You know , the opposite of loud. You cant say it in here or the tentacles come and attack you. You can ask Cosmo for something to drink.

Who
2007-06-24, 10:25 AM
*Puts on a chefs hat*
What do you want to eat?

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 10:30 AM
I could go fore some mozzarella sticks. You planing on staying here new guy?

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 10:31 AM
"For the time being, don't have anywhere else to go. And what are 'mozzarella sticks'."

Who
2007-06-24, 10:32 AM
No problem
*Whistles, K9 comes over, a set of hobs come out of his top and an oven appears in his side*

Emperor Ing
2007-06-24, 10:33 AM
breaded cheese sticks, not too bad if you ask me! Oh crap i feel the bolster intelligence wearing off.

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 10:34 AM
Its bread with cheese in it. Try one.

*Tereal hands him one*

Maybe I can show you around.

Vhaidara
2007-06-24, 10:35 AM
Artemis awakens and disappears.

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 10:36 AM
Pwenet takes the offered 'breaded cheese stick', nibbles a bit on the end, then finishes it in two bites, chewing for a while.

"Most..... interesting. Never had such a combination. What socery creates these, for if I manage to return to my homelands, I must bring this with me."

Who
2007-06-24, 10:37 AM
Ready and it's not sorcery it's just cooking
*Who removes a hot plate of mozzarella sticks from K9*
Who wants some?

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 10:39 AM
Um, you just put the cheese in the bread. Its not hard really.

*He eats one*

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 10:42 AM
Pwenet takes another and eats it more slowely.

"Many strange things. In my lands, a slice of salted beef, or some fruit found along the road is a meal in itself. These things, most amazing."

Finishing the second stick, Pwenet wipes his hands and looks around.

"So tell me, do people normally just appear here?

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 10:43 AM
Yeah, Pretty much. So do you want me to shoe you around?

Vhaidara
2007-06-24, 10:44 AM
An image of E appears.
Ah, a new face in the Town.

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 10:47 AM
"I would appreciate a tour of this villiage, for I have no idea on how to get back to my homelands and may be here a while. Do I owe payment for these sticks?"

Upon seeing the image of E appear suddenly, Pwenet gasps and takes a step back, before throwing out his arm, sending a dagger towards the image.

"SORCERY!!!!"

Draken
2007-06-24, 10:49 AM
Draken and Sliver teleport out of Trog's.

But Sliver leaves a piece of paper in a table, near the new guy in town.

Quiet

Who
2007-06-24, 10:49 AM
Nope they're free.

Vhaidara
2007-06-24, 10:50 AM
A bit impulsive. My name is E, and you wont make any friends doing that.
E levitates the dagger back to Pwenet.

(E is a mind flayer.)

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 10:51 AM
Lets go. says Tereal

Who
2007-06-24, 10:52 AM
*To pwent*
You my friend have a massive case of culture shock

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 10:55 AM
Eyeing E, Pwenet picks the dagger from the air and holsters it.

"Apologizes, many strange sights here, your appreance startled me, that's all."

Seeing the paper that was left for him, Pwenet then picks it up, looks at it, squints and places it within his cloak.

Finally turning towards Tereal, Pwenet looks him over.

"I would appreciate a tour. And I do not believe I got your name."

Vhaidara
2007-06-24, 10:57 AM
No worries. I haven't exactly got the best reputation. If you ever meet a drow named Raril, ask him about me.

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 10:58 AM
Tereal Barkinson

*Tereal leaves, motioning for Pewet to fallow.*

Who
2007-06-24, 10:59 AM
*Rushes of into the blue box which starts to disappear*

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 11:00 AM
Pwenet exits the bar, after starting in shock at the blue box fading. Exiting he mumbles something about "vile socery" under his breath.

Nightwing
2007-06-24, 11:01 AM
((Meat me in the streets thread.))

Vhaidara
2007-06-24, 11:01 AM
E decides to follow.

Sneak
2007-06-24, 11:30 AM
Sneak walks in, yawns, rubs his eyes, and orders a DLB.

Tres
2007-06-24, 11:34 AM
A stranger steps into the tavern his boots make his foot steps auidable to those close by him. His face cast in shadows by his hat, his eyes sweep the tavern looking for a quiet tavern table to sit at. He strides confidently to the lone table. He sits and looks over the occupants at the inn. He rests his weary feet the road is a harsh mistress sometimes he thought to himself and allowed himself a brief smile.

Sneak
2007-06-24, 11:49 AM
Sneak glances at the newcomer mutters half to himself. "Welcome to the madhouse...enjoy your stay..."

Artemis97
2007-06-24, 12:45 PM
Raril steps into the Tavern and takes a look around before sitting at the bar.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-24, 01:24 PM
The pickpocket approaches Raril.

"Alright, I've had enough of this. Where is the Thieves' Guild hideout?"

Artemis97
2007-06-24, 01:32 PM
Raril looks up at the thief. "Ah right, I nearly forgot about that. It's a bit of a walk, are you ready?"

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-24, 01:38 PM
"Yes, let us go before we side-track on to yet another crazy adventure."

Artemis97
2007-06-24, 01:43 PM
Raril stands and nods. "Good idea, Follow me." He then exits to the streets.

Tiben
2007-06-24, 02:34 PM
Tiben wakes up, walks out of Trog's then hops on the back of a dragon and flys to the slums

Emperor Ing
2007-06-24, 02:34 PM
Where do ya get one of those?

Osnagard
2007-06-24, 04:26 PM
Osnagard awakens and decides to go pay his share at the guild.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-24, 04:45 PM
*The llama in the corner continues to snooze under his blanket, he mutters something about "one for Jenny and the wimp"*

Vhaidara
2007-06-24, 04:45 PM
Llamette awakens from dead time and giggles when she hears Atreyu.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-24, 04:56 PM
*his caffience induced collapse was pretty heavy. He's still sleeping*

(I'm working on stuff around the apt, so if he does wake up, he'll be slow to post.)

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 07:02 PM
Pwenet enters Trog's, only knowing of it's location since as of this time it's the only place he has been to, and looks around to see what is happening.

Osnagard
2007-06-24, 07:28 PM
Osnagard strides into the Tavern, seemingly excited about something that wouldn't make sense to anyone else in Town.

He then orders a drink and sits down.

Tiben
2007-06-24, 07:31 PM
A Dragon lands outside with a group of people on it Tiben hops off of the Dragon and walks into Trog's

He takes a seat with Osnagard

Artemis97
2007-06-24, 07:32 PM
A drow gently floats to the ground after jumping off the dragon's back. He enters the tavern and sits with the others, summoning a guitar to his hands.

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 07:35 PM
"Hello fair strangers, might you know what currency this establishment takes, for all I have I fear are coins from my homelands."

Osnagard
2007-06-24, 07:38 PM
The currency of the Town is in copper, silver, gold and platinum peices. Allow This One to buy you a drink.", Osnagard says then downs his own and orders two more handing one to the stranger. This One is called Osnagard."

Artemis97
2007-06-24, 07:40 PM
Raril plucks a few chords on his guitar. "So where is this Homeland of yours?"

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 07:41 PM
"Thank you."

Taking the drink, Pwenet cautiously sips, waits a moment and takes a slightly larger drink.

"So tell me, if you don't mind, what do you all do in this village?

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-24, 07:42 PM
The pickpocket enters the tavern. When he enters, the young lady he met the other night approaches him complaining that a thief had stolen her money. They then go on talking in another part of the tavern.

Lori enters the tavern, self-realization disabled, and orders herself coffee.

Tiben
2007-06-24, 07:44 PM
Tiben who was holding a large black bottle simply orders a glass then pours a thick green liquid into it, which hequickly drinks then pours himself another glass
Hiya, I'm Tiben the local wandering trader, and my dragon He points outside I named him Walter.

Osnagard
2007-06-24, 07:44 PM
Osnagard bows deeply, This One is a profesional Necromancer, at your service."

Artemis97
2007-06-24, 07:48 PM
the drow with the guitar stand and bows. "I am Raril Xar'Cha, Elderboy of House Xabaresh Chaeron, Eigth House of Menzoberranzan, Sub-general of the Blackout Raiders and-" He suddenly cuts himself off and his voice sounds more femenine.
"Too full of himself for his own good. I'm Lillith by the way." Raril smiles briefly then looks kind of annoyed.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-24, 07:49 PM
Lori spots Tiben and walks over to him. "Excuse me, Mr.Tiben? I heard you were a trader. What goods do you sell?"

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 07:50 PM
Hearing the request, Pwenet takes another sip and nods.

"My homeland, I was raised on the property of Lord Larron, hence the name Larron estates of the kingdom of 4 states. It was a fair land, winter barely touched our fields, and during my life were blessed with fair weather, giving us good harvests throughout most of my life.

Pwenet takes another drink and cracks his neck.

Sadly not being a lord of born of high birth, I was not educated in the names of the other lands. However what I can tell you is that there are frequent wars between the lords, and during one such I earned my freedom. The costs was my home village destruction, so I took to wandering the lands. I served under a few other lords for minor skirmishes or guarded some smallfolk.

Pwenet finishes his drink, and orders another, this time taking out some coin to pay.

Another for me and for all here.

Tiben
2007-06-24, 07:53 PM
Tiben turns to Lori with a large grin of makeing money on his face
Why my dear, I sell everything in the World, what intrests ya?
He pours himself another glass of the liquid and another for the new commer
Drink this, it tasts...unique

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-24, 07:57 PM
"A green alcohol?" she accepts the drink and sips it. "Has an interesting flavor to it... What is it made from?"

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 07:58 PM
What is this drink?

Pwenet takes a cautious sip.

Tiben
2007-06-24, 08:00 PM
The name of it and what it's made of don't matter, all you need to know is that it won't kill you, and that I once made a shack out of it
He downs this glass and gets back to buissness
Now than, what were you intrested in buying?

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-24, 08:03 PM
Lori takes another sip and puts the drink down. "I have a few people I want to get gifts for. What would you recommend?"

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 08:04 PM
Fair enough

Pwenet finishes the second drink, and blinks a bit.

Nice kick to it. Now, what is there to do in this town, and more specifically, is there a place where I can stay?

Osnagard
2007-06-24, 08:04 PM
Osnagard grimmaces visably as the two drink what Tiben offered.

Sneak
2007-06-24, 08:05 PM
The small ginger tabby cat once again scampers into the tavern and hops up onto a barstool. It then jumps onto the counter and looks around the bar.

Artemis97
2007-06-24, 08:07 PM
"There are quite a few inns and taverns that you can rent rooms from, and there's an apartment complex somewhere around here too. Some of the organizations also ofer places for their members to stay."

Osnagard
2007-06-24, 08:07 PM
There is a random and very annoyed bull moose inside the Tavern. It is the moose know as Deadtime. It charges toward Osnagard at full speed catching him square in the chest before disapearing as if it was never there.

((may or may not be back.))

Pwenet
2007-06-24, 08:08 PM
Nice. As for earning my keep, I have some coin on me, but even I know that's limited, so per chance is there any work that I can do?