PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Passing for Living

Malroth
2016-04-22, 10:26 PM
I'm A True Neutral Skeleton Bones Oracle and need to possibly pass for living in order to meet with the local Duke to renew our guilds adventuring charter and get official permission to animate the bodies of the evil dragons we killed. Are there any Cleric spells of 3rd or less or magical gear that will allow me to pass as a human for a moderate amount of time. I do have 6 ranks in disguise 20CHA and a masterwork disguise tool but i don't think it's enough to offset the racial penalties.

Ortesk
2016-04-22, 10:47 PM
Alter self, hat of disguise. They work

Malroth
2016-04-23, 02:20 PM
Alter self isn't on the cleric list and i can't think of a way to get it on there, Hat of disguise only helps as a member of your own creature type which is "undead"

Jack_Simth
2016-04-23, 02:36 PM
Try the Greater Hat of Disguise (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/h-l/hat-of-disguise) on for size.

Edit: Even with the regular hat of disguise, though - there's a lot of undead that can pass. Vampires, for instance. Simply being unable to change your creature type isn't overly much of an issue.

Ortesk
2016-04-23, 03:27 PM
Look like a vampire lord, which looks completely like it did in life? That is same type, and what not.

Malroth
2016-04-24, 12:06 AM
The DM okayed the Vampire thing thanks for your help.