PDA

View Full Version : In need of chracter build help

Max Caysey
2016-04-23, 01:52 PM
Hello all..

I have been watching the Blacklist with great interest, and I was thinking that it might be fun, to try and see whether or not it would be possible to create a character like Raymond Reddington. I was wondering what kind of class, feats skills etc. would be good to emulate the skills he has or shows in the series. Alighment might be interesting as well.

I would very much like to hear your thoughts...

Also on a side note... Any good ideas for actually becoming entrenched in a the underworld like him would also be cool.

Thanks

Gildedragon
2016-04-23, 01:58 PM
Hello all..

I have been watching the Blacklist with great interest, and I was thinking that it might be fun, to try and see whether or not it would be possible to create a character like Raymond Reddington. I was wondering what kind of class, feats skills etc. would be good to emulate the skills he has or shows in the series. Alighment might be interesting as well.

I would very much like to hear your thoughts...

Also on a side note... Any good ideas for actually becoming entrenched in a the underworld like him would also be cool.

Thanks

alignment: some sort of E i'd say

Skills: Gather Information, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Bluff, Sense Motive, Knowledge (All), Speak Language; Autohypnosis is optional, as are Spot, Listen, Search
An Expert would fit the role; but if wanting to PC class him: Rogue

mabriss lethe
2016-04-23, 02:50 PM
With a character like him, how you build him is significantly less important than how you play him. As long as you've got the required social skill ranks (and possibly leadership) you can build make him into anything that broadly fits. (He likes to talk, and can schmooze with the best of them, so I'd be tempted to make him around an oratory bard.)

Ortesk
2016-04-23, 03:51 PM
A build like him is roughly around a Tyrion Lannister build. They are as powerful as they need to be at a very low level. Take the party face route, get a high intelligence and charisma. He is a mundane, so rogue (for skill points) or possibly a factorum if you want to do something in combat.

The feats? The build? Take human, take leadership. And run a spy network.

In reality reddington is level 1-2, he is a basic human being. He just rolled high on his mental stats and had a cool player RP'ing him

Max Caysey
2016-04-24, 02:25 PM
Thanks for your replies. I will try and build him soon. :smallbiggrin: And see if I can get some cool feats and skills...