PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Mango; Come for the humor, stay for the evolving art and storyline.

lord_khaine
2016-04-24, 03:35 PM
http://www.dragon-mango.com/

Since i noticed this comic did not have a thread, then decided to throw out a notice for this great but relatively unknown comic.
Its a nice mix of high/epic fantasy, drawing partly from popular JRPG's like FF to add minor jokes or easter eggs.

The jokes are really funny from the start, and the storyline swiftly starts to evolve and twist in intriguing ways.
All in art, this is something that i would recomend everyone with the time to spare, giving at least a try.

Domochevsky
2016-04-25, 07:16 AM
So many words... agh! >_<

lord_khaine
2016-04-25, 05:57 PM
Many... words..? :smallconfused:

halfeye
2016-04-25, 06:46 PM
I used to read this when it showed up on the other webcomic list, but lately it hasn't, sometimes they stop showing comics as updating even though they still are.

Many... words..? :smallconfused:

One of the first pages is almost a complete wall of text. Page 7 particularly, but there are a lot of words before that.

Domochevsky
2016-04-26, 08:24 AM
And it doesn't seem to get better either. I got to chapter 4, page 11 before I gave up. So much needless bla bla. :smallsigh:

sihnfahl
2016-04-28, 08:10 AM
And it doesn't seem to get better either. I got to chapter 4, page 11 before I gave up. So much needless bla bla. :smallsigh:
Gotten a lot farther than that...

The comic does suffer from drawing a narration, rather than narrating a drawing.

Kantaki
2016-04-28, 08:31 AM
I'm not sure I would say the comic is too wordy, not in this forum at least:smallbiggrin:.
Sure, sometimes the narrator talks a bit too much, but it isn't that bad. The important thing is that the story is entertaining.