PDA

View Full Version : Conjurer Varient....

kkortekaas
2007-06-23, 08:03 PM
Greetings,
I've been kicking around a character concept for awhile (as I'm the DM I almost never to get actually play a PC) and I've thought of something that I'd like some advice on.

My concept is as follows
I'd start off as a Rogue , and the multiclass into a Conjurer, but take the varient that allows the 10 ft Teleport (Intelligence Mod per day). Are there any feats that I could take to extend the distance of the teleport?

Much appreciated.

Gralamin
2007-06-23, 09:06 PM
Greetings,
I've been kicking around a character concept for awhile (as I'm the DM I almost never to get actually play a PC) and I've thought of something that I'd like some advice on.

My concept is as follows
I'd start off as a Rogue , and the multiclass into a Conjurer, but take the varient that allows the 10 ft Teleport (Intelligence Mod per day). Are there any feats that I could take to extend the distance of the teleport?

Much appreciated.

None that I know of, however, that is an amazingly overpowered ability. Full Attack me? Nope, I'm 10 feet that way as soon as you attempt to attack.

PaladinBoy
2007-06-23, 09:35 PM
I don't know of any feats that do that. But it's such an amazingly useful ability that you won't really need more distance than that.