PDA

View Full Version : Dragon born warblade help

Nosta
2016-04-25, 10:02 AM
doing a level 12 dragon born warblade and wondering if there were any feats besides the metabreath feats (I all ready know of these) that can increase the damage dice or other variables of my breath attack .

LTwerewolf
2016-04-25, 10:20 AM
2-5 levels of dragonfire adept gets you (an) invocation(s) and breath effect(s). The invocation to take if you're only taking one is endure exposure. Your party is now immune to your breath attacks so you can breathe to your heart's content with no regard to party placement. I would recommend a second energy type for your breath effect, because you'll certainly run into something fire immune. If you take a 6th level you can get flight. That still leaves you with 6 warblade levels with an initiator level of 9.

Inevitability
2016-04-25, 10:29 AM
What's your basic race? I personally recommend Earth Dwarf if you don't care about having low dex. You end up with racial modifiers of +2 STR, +4 CON, -4 DEX and -2 CHA.

Also interesting is a dragonborn snow elf, with +2 CON -2 CHA and access to Eternal Blade.

BowStreetRunner
2016-04-25, 02:57 PM
The Dragonborn breath weapon is a supernatural ability. Tome of Magic has a bunch of feats that work similar to Metamagic but on Supernatural Abilities, like Empower Supernatural Ability.