PDA

View Full Version : Improving on a old character concept 3.5 and pf + Drg Magazine

Nosta
2016-04-25, 08:48 PM
so we all have one or two characters that we are really proud of us. For me this was my first gish character A telfing warmage-duskblade geaslt and I did very well in the game, I was a high damage dealer and even a title from one of the five most powerful mages in the land the title "Blade of crimson "

and I'd like to bring her in to my groups new campaign now that I know things a little more I've been playing d&D for over 2 years so i'm a bit more understanding of how things work

but I was really wishing someone could help me improve on my old pc well keeping in mind her title "Blade of crimson"
She should have high str high Int and high Cha low wisdom and subpar everything else
for race human is needed for my current game abit I wish the angel like race useable but alas .

but long story short I like to see how my old pc I loved so much can be improved by the Giants forum

Coidzor
2016-04-25, 09:47 PM
What levels do you want to focus on?

Is this version also to be gestalt?

Âmesang
2016-04-26, 01:20 AM
Since DRAGON is allowed see if you can grab the RED STEEL™ update from issue #315.

…granted, it's not a very good update, but a red steel weapon should at least match the concept of a "blade of crimson." It's as hard as mithral, more expensive than mithral (roughly equivalent to adamantine in price), and takes enchantment more easily; you only have to pay 75% of the XP cost (though it doesn't stack with Magical Artisan or the like).