PDA

View Full Version : Evil Character Sheets

Pynke Dye
2016-04-25, 09:33 PM
Hey guys, I am currently looking for a character sheet for an evil character. I swore I saw one ages ago, but I cant seem to find it. I'd really appreciate anything, thanks!

Morcleon
2016-04-25, 09:50 PM
I'm not sure what the difference between an evil character sheet and a good character sheet is. :smallconfused:

Belzyk
2016-04-25, 09:56 PM
I'm not sure what the difference between an evil character sheet and a good character sheet is. :smallconfused:

Ohh Ohh. It has a cookie printed on the corner. Because the dark side has cookies.

Morcleon
2016-04-25, 10:10 PM
Ohh Ohh. It has a cookie printed on the corner. Because the dark side has cookies.

And when you step into a dark place, you can't see the cookie anymore because they lied about having cookies. :smallannoyed:

Belzyk
2016-04-25, 10:15 PM
And when you step into a dark place, you can't see the cookie anymore because they lied about having cookies. :smallannoyed:

Nah the dark side never lies. Why do they need to lie they so dark and sinister people will believe the truth is a lie.

OK pertaining to your OP just go to mythweavers.com they have amazing online character sheets for free. A evil character uses the same sheet as any other character

ATHATH
2016-04-25, 10:39 PM
Nah the dark side never lies. Why do they need to lie they so dark and sinister people will believe the truth is a lie.

OK pertaining to your OP just go to mythweavers.com they have amazing online character sheets for free. A evil character uses the same sheet as any other character
@the Dark Side not lying: Cyric begs to differ.