PDA

View Full Version : got a fancy new weapon in game want to know how to make the most out of it

Nosta
2016-04-25, 10:55 PM
My lovely new weapon is a gauntlet-bracer with a built in hand cross bow called schwarzdorn kaiserin (know as the Black thorn empress)
I'd like to know how get the best out of this weapon that will evolve over time.

The weapon is a type of item tied into this story called a "curse gear" or a item with a Xetra (monster from monster manual(s) ) sealed inside

my weapon has a fiendish dragonic legendary manticore sealed inside

as for its powers and abilities they are as follows

stats for a standard hand bow

Unlimited Normal ammo, however can spend spell points to gain enchantment up to +3 (For now) by spending points equal to the number effecting the bolt shot out at the time this weapon will evolve and get better as the story continues

Belzyk
2016-04-25, 11:02 PM
Could you give me info on your class?

Nosta
2016-04-25, 11:19 PM
Could you give me info on your class?

I'm a sorcerer/ rogue swift blade geaslt

Belzyk
2016-04-25, 11:24 PM
I'm a sorcerer/ rogue swift blade geaslt

Well if your half rogue. You must be in semi melee range so remember your able to sneak attack from up to 30 yards away. Also see if at some point your weapon can get the splitting enchantment. It basically splits the arrow/bolt/shot into 2 mid flight and both of the arrows get their own attack and damage roll and any enchantments on the original arrow is also on the newly made one. Personally I can't help you to much. The weapon you got sounds awesome do your best to make it even stronger melee wise

Nosta
2016-04-26, 03:09 PM
anyone else who can help me make use of this new toy of mine?
I don't really have any range feats sadly

Chewychunga
2016-04-26, 03:26 PM
If you can get Xbow sniper? Makes sneak attack and similar effect range up to 60'
So ya will do bunch more damage without needing almost melee