PDA

View Full Version : Are there any adult adventures?

hornydave
2016-04-26, 03:50 AM
I like a little eroticism in my games, but unfortunately the best our group can do is make completely naked monks, clerics of sharess, and sorcerers with possibly vow of poverty feat.

So, are there any premade adventures that has some eroticism? Homemade adventures are fine. BoeF has interesting content, but couldn't find any adventures that used it.

Cruiser1
2016-04-26, 10:28 AM
So, are there any premade adventures that has some eroticism?
There are many potential ways adult adventures can be approached. Therefore, I'm not aware of any complete ready-to-play adventures of this type with full encounter lists and all, because the adult aspects may be too much or too little when compared to what a particular group is looking for or comfortable with.

However, there are many ideas for adult adventures. In BoEF, Chapter 7 starts with a list of 100 adult adventure ideas, followed by additional adventure ideas after each of the adult oriented organizations are presented. Related to this, in the Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, Appendix A is a list of player stories from adult adventures, that shows how such adventures can play out, which can also give ideas.

Morof Stonehands
2016-04-26, 10:36 AM
Dungeon Magazine #95 has some adult-themed adventures in it.

Belzyk
2016-04-26, 10:43 AM
Book of erotic fantasies is the book for you. Use it to help build a adult game.

Inevitability
2016-04-26, 01:02 PM
Book of erotic fantasies is the book for you. Use it to help build a adult game.

He already mentioned reading that book.

Belzyk
2016-04-26, 01:09 PM
He already mentioned reading that book.

Ahh my bad I missed that BoeF in his OP.

Psyren
2016-04-26, 01:13 PM
Maybe there are modules for FATAL that you could convert?

(That's... about all I can say about it.)

SorenKnight
2016-04-26, 02:58 PM

FATAL isn't adult. Adult material means addressing mature themes in a manner inappropriate for children. FATAL isn't just unsuitable for children it is a toxic mess unsuitable for anyone sane.

Bayar
2016-04-26, 04:24 PM

FATAL isn't adult. Adult material means addressing mature themes in a manner inappropriate for children. FATAL isn't just unsuitable for children it is a toxic mess unsuitable for anyone sane.

What SorenKnight said. Also, FATAL didn't have any splatbooks released. They wanted to make a second book with the details of every god in their setting but for some reason it never saw the light of day. Truly a mystery for the ages.

Inevitability
2016-04-27, 03:56 AM
What SorenKnight said. Also, FATAL didn't have any splatbooks released. They wanted to make a second book with the details of every god in their setting but for some reason it never saw the light of day. Truly a mystery for the ages.

They say that in a long-forgotten locale, within the abandoned ruins of the Fatal Games headquarters, a terrible secret sleeps. A tome of forbidden lore was written by the ruin's long-dead occupants, but its eldritch messages proved stronger than its writers' minds.

Driven insane, the writers sealed themselves into the deepest catacombs of the building. For days, their mad chanting could be heard, together with screams of agony and cries of something that might have once been pleasure. When at last the sounds died down, the building was left to rot.

Even now, ages after this all happened, the building's evil is ever present, slowly corrupting those who come close and driving them to inhuman acts. All ten-sided dice that come near start weeping blood: all unwritten paper is warped into incomprehensible lists of skills, abilities, and curses.

I say you, traveler, stay away from that blighted place! Seek not the lost tome! Meddle not in affairs beyond your feeble human mind!

Bobby Baratheon
2016-04-27, 04:07 AM
FATAL is to eroticism as trepanning is to taking a tylenol. Stay away if you value your sanity/humanity/soul!

the_david
2016-04-27, 04:23 AM
Pleasure Prison of the B'thuvian Demon Whore.

If I recall correctly, it has plenty of sexual encounters. It's written for 1 player and GM, so you'd have to adjust for a full party. It's perfect for a little roleplay with your partner though.:smallwink:

Sian
2016-04-27, 05:31 AM
the later parts of Savage Tide ... Malcanthet (Queen of the Succubi) have an significant plot importance, and at a couple of points you're excepted to go visit her