PDA

View Full Version : Art Bring my Paladin and Sorcerer to life

Kiwipapillon
2016-04-26, 03:48 PM
So I GM a Pathfinder game, and I created two distinguished NPC's that I never thought I fell in love with. And they are tragic heroes(Well, one is a tragic villian and the other is a tragic hero), and just made me cry when I act as them. Okay here we go..

Rowan Nimhis:
Long blonde hair, down to his shoulders,
Sea Blue eyes,
Neatly trimmed beard, neat mustache
slight powerful build,
Wears Heavy armor, no helmet(he hates helmets, he gets helmet head.)
When not wearing armor, he wears a light cotton tunic and trews, that always match and accentuate his build
Is always diplomatic, never intimidates,
Emotional sometimes, when he is familiar with that someone(he accidentally set off a trap which almost made his party fall 50 feet underground, luckily they didnt, and they teased the paladin going "wow, a paladin is plotting to kill us" and he is begging for mercy, almost in tears.)
Brave, confident, charismatic, loves to sing from his past life as a bard.
Prefers Men exclusively

Kavulah Nimhis:
Long Gold blonde Hair, (Changes it with prestigitation, like to change it to black)
Silver eyes
Wears eye makeup, glittery, matches his clothing
Slender, somewhat feminine build
nails are filed to a point
Faerie Dragon wings, pink and sparkly
always wears many color robes, depending on his mood,
always looking eternally pleased
hedonistic
Chaotic, overbearing, direct, and Arrogant, like puns a bit
Very strategic, what he lacks in strength, he has in wit.
Flirtatious
Prefers Men Exclusively

Rowan and Kavulah are husbands, that when they first met was the typical romantic scene, they see each other, they court each other, they fall in love, and they got married. However, during the years, Kavulah dabbled into darkness that was spreading throughout the land, slowly growing corrupted behind his husband's back. They even divorced, much to Rowan's extreme sadness, since he loved Kavulah, very much. Rowan was the one to end Kavulah's life when Kavulah begged him and the Pathfinder party to kill him, and to do it quickly. He wanted to die, causing pain to his loved ones, including Rowan, and knowing he can not be redeemed, not even from a Paladin who followed the goddess of Redemption.

but Anyway, If anyone would like to draw them, it would make my heart sing, and I will love you forever.