PDA

View Full Version : Having fun with homebrew

jangartharn1
2016-04-26, 07:05 PM
Hey guys. So just for fun I wanted to do a little fun thing involving home brew. So I wanted to start a little thread where people could post fun or new homebrew classes or prestige classes. If it's alright this will be limited to 3.5 homebrew classes and prestige classes. Alright I'm excited to see some of these awesome ideas. :)

ATHATH
2016-04-26, 07:19 PM
Er... We already have a subforum for homebrew stuff:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?15-Homebrew-Design

Belzyk
2016-04-26, 07:55 PM
As soon as I can figure out how to get a hyper link to my Google docs I have a home brewed dragoon from final fantasy s holy Knight from final fantasy tactics a death Knight. And a kinda magictech type of class called a engineer.

Belzyk
2016-04-26, 07:58 PM
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rP6hpXqLl3bvj_jgWwrda8q4CV16eKssy-t_04Lt-lE/edit?usp=docslist_api

It should have a few links to other homebrew on it. The dragoon has full bab and good fort and will saves BTW. I realize my chart is missing for some odd reason on that one.

Also feedback and thoughts are welcomed.

jangartharn1
2016-04-27, 07:56 AM
I really like the idea of doing major fall damage to foes when you use your dragoon jump. This looks like one awesome prestige class. :)

Belzyk
2016-04-27, 08:32 AM
I really like the idea of doing major fall damage to foes when you use your dragoon jump. This looks like one awesome prestige class. :)

I won't lie if you roll well and end up gritting the damage hits upwards of 200 plus by level 8. And jump is stupidly easy to boost. For every 1o ft of movement over 30 you gain a +5. One final thing. Waiver the stupid race restrictions. It was just in place for the game I made it for

My personal favorite is the holy Knight. I think it's Ana amazing paladin upgrade and that the Holy sword skills really help melee out.

jangartharn1
2016-04-27, 09:58 AM
I saw the holy knight and I must say its pretty neat.