PDA

View Full Version : Knife thrower Help.were to put them all

Nosta
2016-04-30, 10:22 PM
So I have a level 8 knife thrower who has been collecting daggers of various ability and The Dm says I need to find a place to hold them all (about 10)
and I was not sure if there were rules for area to hold such things on ones body. I want to look stylish as well with these so I was not sure if there were like holsters or something to carry them in.

Tohsaka Rin
2016-04-30, 10:39 PM
Arms & Equipment Guide, page 30, Knife Vest.

You're welcome.

Kelb_Panthera
2016-04-30, 10:51 PM
What your'e looking for is called a bandolier. I'd swear up and down that there was a price for one in the A&EG but I can't find it now.

I did, however, find the knife vest on pg 30; holds 10 knives/daggers for 25gp.

Edit:Ninja'd

2016-04-30, 11:05 PM
What you're looking for is the PrC "Bloodstorm Blade" which lets you throw a single weapon any number of times in the same round...or possibly the Blinkback Belt from Pathfinder, if you play that. Knife vest works too, though.

Tohsaka Rin
2016-05-01, 01:02 AM
What your'e looking for is called a bandolier. I'd swear up and down that there was a price for one in the A&EG but I can't find it now.

Don't feel bad, I thought the exact same thing. Apparently there is one in one or two of the Faerun books.

Theobod
2016-05-01, 08:11 AM
Yeah knife vest is perfect for current amount, also point out that the DM probably doesn't ask the fighter how he has a sword on his hip or back and as such sheaths are probably assumed to come with a weapon and you can fit a few on a belt, so knife vest for 10, maybe 6 or so on a belt, one in each boot, one in each bracer and maybe a few loose in your stylish coat's pockets?

Inevitability
2016-05-01, 08:18 AM
A small extradimensional space, such as a Handy Haversack, would probably be enough. Knives aren't that big. All you need is a way to draw things quickly, which I assume you've taken care of; being a thrower and all.

Hiro Quester
2016-05-01, 09:37 AM
if yu Pathfinder, then the blinkback belt (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/a-b/belt-blink-back) is ideal. Holds up to four light weapons and after throwing, each immediately appears back in its strap or sheath on your belt.