PDA

View Full Version : Collection of spell storing daggers. Need some spells

Nosta
2016-05-01, 07:08 AM
so I have 6 spell storing daggers and I'd like to know what would be some cool or really useful spells to put in them
I have one picked out as Shivering touch but I need five other spells
I am a level 10 sorcerer-rogue gestalt

Vizzerdrix
2016-05-01, 07:13 AM
Ooh. Some form of healing could be funny on one. Good against undead AND party membets alike!

Theobod
2016-05-01, 07:20 AM
Dispel Magic, Nerveskitter, Celerity, Benign Transposition
All very handy in a lot of circumstances, well worth having at a moments notice.

Âmesang
2016-05-01, 08:31 AM
Animate dead could be interesting, as could lightning bolt. :smallamused: Also use vampiric touch to gain some temporary hit points.

Theobod
2016-05-01, 08:33 AM
Animate dead is genius. Conjures amazing imagery such as: Kill a baddie with a thrown blade then the thing gets up, pulls the knife out of its chest and proceeds to stab his mates to death with it.

Someonelse
2016-05-01, 10:00 AM
Remember, you don't need to cast it yourself. You can hire an NPC to cast it into the dagger for you, prices for that are in the PHB equipment section.
The Orb spells, especially Orb of Force. Ice Lance is a favorite of mine but I think it's 6th level. A player in a game I DM has a spell storing weapon with Belker Claws, does an extra 2d12 damage for multiple rounds.
Blades of fire, Critical Strike, Golem Strike, Grave Strike, Fireburst (throw a dagger at someone and they explode), & any save or die spell would be great.

Belzyk
2016-05-01, 10:12 AM
Remember, you don't need to cast it yourself. You can hire an NPC to cast it into the dagger for you, prices for that are in the PHB equipment section.
The Orb spells, especially Orb of Force. Ice Lance is a favorite of mine but I think it's 6th level. A player in a game I DM has a spell storing weapon with Belker Claws, does an extra 2d12 damage for multiple rounds.
Blades of fire, Critical Strike, Golem Strike, Grave Strike, Fireburst (throw a dagger at someone and they explode), & any save or die spell would be great.

I agree with fireburst. Or fireball. Daggers go boom boom.