PDA

View Full Version : Help with building a op character

Amdy_vill
2016-05-01, 08:46 PM
My DM has started setting up a changing where we are fighting gods. I am a necromancer(Wizard lv20) who has wished to have all of the positive of very races and template.(Even monster templates) My dm has approved this and said he would give me some kind of weakness when we start and that all over leaping abilities should be added together instead of taking the highs of them. Speed is added together and there is no level adjustment. this is what i have so far. we are useing 3.0 races as well. I was using DNDtools to get all the races and I got to Lizard folk viletooth and couldn't take it any more could some one help me with finishing and condencing all of this

Amdy_vill
2016-05-01, 08:49 PM
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DTnZqEzAQ747gVi1j38Fj5QZBnekrk7yBdHSqQIvdy8/pub

Angelmaker
2016-05-01, 08:59 PM
file:///Users/student/Downloads/necromacer.pdf

I am taking from this you are not a computer sciences major? :smallwink:

That is a local link to a file on your pc. If we could access that you'd have kind of a security problem.

@ request: can't help you with that as I don't know which sources you are getting all the races and templates from. Also, which races and templates exist in the world you play in?

MisterKaws
2016-05-01, 09:00 PM
You've beaten the game already: Deity is a template(although not in name).

Congratulations on not having to play!

Amdy_vill
2016-05-01, 09:01 PM
I change it so you can

All race and template from wizard of the cost material (The multiple types of humans count)

Amdy_vill
2016-05-01, 09:03 PM
You've beaten the game already: Deity is a template(although not in name).

Congratulations on not having to play!

That is a problem I will have to talk to my dm about.(Till then I will say not to in cloud that cause we are not suppose to be gods yet )

DarkSoul
2016-05-01, 09:09 PM
You're not playing D&D, you're playing "my pile of numbers is cooler than your pile of numbers".

None of the builds you've posted in the past few weeks have been anything more than that.

You already have Pun-Pun, because you have Manipulate Form, because it's a racial ability. You're also already a kobold because for some reason you're every race.

Congratulations, you broke the game.

Amdy_vill
2016-05-01, 09:11 PM
I know this is what happens at my table but somehow are dm still make it fun and we get 10-20 sessions out of the game before the campaign ends.

Buufreak
2016-05-01, 09:35 PM
What they are saying is generally you don't need help at this point. You are already max pre epic level in the arguably best class in the game, with free reign to apply as many cheesy templates as possible with no LA applied. The best we can do is give you a list of templates, which a simple Google search can do for you.

Inevitability
2016-05-02, 03:14 AM
It doesn't matter anyway, because his character is dead. I don't see anything anywhere that would prevent him from dying at 0 constitution.

Firest Kathon
2016-05-02, 06:54 AM
It doesn't matter anyway, because his character is dead. I don't see anything anywhere that would prevent him from dying at 0 constitution.
He's an undead construct, neither of which has a Con score. It should be Con - instead of Con 0.

Inevitability
2016-05-02, 09:14 AM
He's an undead construct, neither of which has a Con score. It should be Con - instead of Con 0.

Where does it say that? I honestly can't find anything in that jumbled mass of races and templates.

Amdy_vill
2016-05-02, 11:46 AM
I haven't added the templates yet but I know undead and construct have no con

Amdy_vill
2016-05-02, 12:22 PM
by the way. I posted this here for help with condensing all of the abilities together and making sure my math was right

Inevitability
2016-05-02, 12:43 PM
by the way. I posted this here for help with condensing all of the abilities together and making sure my math was right

So you're asking us to calculate what your total racial modifiers are after you get every race and every template in the entire game mashed together? Because that's a pretty ridiculous thing to ask.

Amdy_vill
2016-05-02, 12:52 PM
no to help with condensing this information. the help with math is for skills and resistances

DarkSoul
2016-05-02, 01:19 PM
Maybe you should wish for something that doesn't take a team of people to figure out instead of "I want to be everything!" followed by "Umm help?"

ComaVision
2016-05-02, 01:42 PM
You aren't playing D&D, you are playing a narrative game with some arbitrary rolling. Most of the people on this subforum do not play that game so I don't think we can help you.

noob
2016-05-02, 03:44 PM
This wish is not really useful.
You could just use that spell who create a field that cast the spell you want when it absorb spell levels together with ice assassin for having an army of NI gods(thanks to the fact that zone does not needs the components of the base spell) and then trample everything.