Thanks guys.
I'm feeling much better now!

IronLionShark
2016-07-10, 01:18 PM
*whew*
Thanks guys.
I'm feeling much better now!

Take 16D20 Radiant damage.

The person who takes things out of the game: It could be arguments, rules, or core parts of the game.

2D8HP
2016-07-10, 05:52 PM
Take 16D20 Radiant damage.

The person who takes things out of the game: It could be arguments, rules, or core parts of the game.Oh yeah?
Well a freakin' Ancient Red Dragon with class levels just showed up on your doorstep pal!

The Spiteful One:

Brings grudges into the game.

Player: My PC hits Bob's PC over the back of the head with a chair!
DM: Why would Laszlo Erudite, professor of Near eastern languages do that?
Player: He stole my Vorpol sword!
DM: Those were your D&D PC's, this is Call of Cthullu!
Player: Don't railroad me!
:wink:

IronLionShark
2016-07-10, 06:06 PM
Oh yeah?
Well a freakin' Ancient Red Dragon with class levels just showed up on your doorstep pal!

The Spiteful One:

The 1Uper: 1 ups a large quantity of things
Joke Example: 5 red dragons on each of 10 tarrasques appears on your windowsill!

2D8HP
2016-07-10, 08:40 PM
The 1Uper: 1 ups a large quantity of things
Joke Example: 5 red dragons on each of 10 tarrasques appears on your windowsill! The Quiter:
Doesn't see the honor in continuing to fight on against overwhelming odds.

DM:"....on each of 10 tarrasques...."

Player:"Later dudes, I'm heading over to SilverBall to play Donkey Kong"

8BitNinja
2016-07-11, 12:39 AM
The Furry: do you always have to play a cat girl?

Anonymouswizard
2016-07-11, 05:51 AM
The Spiteful One:

I have one friend who would really enjoy roleplaying, I just have to be careful because he could bring non-gaming grudges to the table.

Hey! I'm playing a dragon girl this time! :smalltongue:

IronLionShark
2016-07-11, 10:36 AM
Hey! I'm playing a dragon girl this time!

Did somebody say werewolf? *Readies Heavy Silver Bolt +5 against humanoids Crossbow*

The Van Helsing: Makes a specialized monster hunter (Lycanthrope Hunter, Vampire Hunter, Gnoll Hunter, Murloc Hunter, Dragonslayer, ect.)

8BitNinja
2016-07-11, 11:43 PM
Did somebody say werewolf? *Readies Heavy Silver Bolt +5 against humanoids Crossbow*

The Van Helsing: Makes a specialized monster hunter (Lycanthrope Hunter, Vampire Hunter, Gnoll Hunter, Murloc Hunter, Dragonslayer, ect.)

1. A werewolf? To arms brothers *paladin intensifies*

2. I must make hundreds of these

Anonymouswizard
2016-07-12, 04:16 AM

Please, Dragonslayer is far too broad. Try Young Adult Red Dragonslayer.

IronLionShark
2016-07-12, 01:28 PM
1. A werewolf? To arms brothers *paladin intensifies*

2. I must make hundreds of these

Try this one, for my level one werewolf hunter templete:
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=851056

2D8HP
2016-07-12, 03:57 PM
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=851056A very nice PC, would be great to have in an Adventurer's party!
:biggrin:

Why, now that you mention it....

My so far rejected PC. Character concept:
Idiot with a big sword! (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=862268)

8BitNinja
2016-07-13, 01:24 AM
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=851056

Thank you, I will use this liberally

IronLionShark
2016-07-13, 10:05 AM
Thank you, I will use this liberally

Use the UA for 5e monster hunters to level the template.

The Peanut Butter: Takes things and applies liberally.

8BitNinja
2016-07-14, 02:34 AM
The Dog: loves to eat the peanut butter

Arbane
2016-07-14, 10:06 AM
The Weakling: Wants to deliberately make a character that's statistically weaker than average, then triumph through sheer ingenuity. (Or by BSing the GM, which is almost as good.)

8BitNinja
2016-07-15, 01:01 AM
The Diplomat: plays the game wrong

Madbox
2016-07-15, 01:43 AM
The Oddly Specific Game-er: The person who insists that REAL gamers play *insert specific game, insert specific playstyle, insert specific houserules or lack therof*, and anyone else must be ostracized for being a poser. Will still find something to criticize if the above criteria are met.

2D8HP
2016-07-15, 07:23 AM
The Oddly Specific Game-er: The person who insists that REAL gamers play *insert specific game, insert specific playstyle, insert specific houserules or lack therof*, and anyone else must be ostracized for being a poser. Will still find something to criticize if the above criteria are met.That's because criticism is the most fun game of all!
(for the critic, it may be a bit less fun for the others)

Anonymouswizard
2016-07-15, 07:28 AM
The Oddly Specific Game-er: The person who insists that REAL gamers play *insert specific game, insert specific playstyle, insert specific houserules or lack therof*, and anyone else must be ostracized for being a poser. Will still find something to criticize if the above criteria are met.

Don't be silly, REAL posters call them the Complainer :smalltongue:

Magentawolf
2016-07-15, 11:51 AM

... no, I'm playing a kitsune.

IronLionShark
2016-07-15, 02:51 PM
... no, I'm playing a kitsune.

That has at least two consonants and at least one vowel. It is still a cat.

Belac93
2016-07-15, 02:53 PM
That has at least two consonants and at least one vowel. It is still a cat.

Umm, kitsune are fox folk. Not cats.

IronLionShark
2016-07-15, 03:02 PM
Umm, kitsune are fox folk. Not cats.

Fox has at least two consonants and at least one vowel. Fox is cat.

Lord Raziere
2016-07-15, 03:23 PM
Fox has at least two consonants and at least one vowel. Fox is cat.

so elf, dog, orc, dad, mom, sis, hat, rat, bat, lad, gal, rad, pig, cow, cad, bag, hag, roc, pan are all equivalent to a cat and therefore are not concepts that are allowed to be played because they are equivalent to catgirls?

well, "pan" is a word that is a synonym for "omni" meaning "everything" so I guess we will just have to not allow all concepts at all, forever.

Âmesang
2016-07-15, 05:43 PM
How about using awaken to play as a girl cat? Like Luna from Sailor Moon or a female Thackery Binx from Hocus Pocus.

Cealocanth
2016-07-15, 06:29 PM
so elf, dog, orc, dad, mom, sis, hat, rat, bat, lad, gal, rad, pig, cow, cad, bag, hag, roc, pan are all equivalent to a cat and therefore are not concepts that are allowed to be played because they are equivalent to catgirls?

well, "pan" is a word that is a synonym for "omni" meaning "everything" so I guess we will just have to not allow all concepts at all, forever.

That might just be the biggest hasty generalization argument I have ever read. Well done.

Anonymouswizard
2016-07-15, 06:53 PM
That might just be the biggest hasty generalization argument I have ever read. Well done.

I know, he forgot that people, humans, bananas, bananananananas, cakes, fire, ten year old tins of condensed milk, and clubbing baby seals (as in they're in a club, not that I'm killing them) are all cats by the criteria given.

2D8HP
2016-07-15, 07:24 PM
Sig worthy quotes generated by this thread have reached saturation point.
JUST SO MUCH!

Belac93
2016-07-15, 07:35 PM
so elf, dog, orc, dad, mom, sis, hat, rat, bat, lad, gal, rad, pig, cow, cad, bag, hag, roc, pan

I'm actually playing a character on these forums who is based off of bag, hag, and cat (undead cat familiar.)

goto124
2016-07-15, 09:07 PM
That's because criticism is the most fun game of all!
(for the critic, it may be a bit less fun for the others)

That's why I critic games I'm not playing at all! I just watch from the sidelines, and judge!

IronLionShark
2016-07-15, 09:31 PM

Exactly, now you get it. :smallbiggrin::smallwink:

IronLionShark
2016-07-15, 09:33 PM
JUST SO MUCH!

No sig for you!

2D8HP
2016-07-15, 09:46 PM
Did you say something?

No sig for you!
:biggrin:

8BitNinja
2016-07-15, 11:38 PM

Exactly, everything is a cat, the Illuminati is not run by lizard men, it is being run by Kajiit. Notice the rising numbers of Skooma abuse.

JUST SO MUCH!

I wish I had enough room to quote this.

Draconium
2016-07-16, 12:00 AM
I wish I had enough room to quote this.

That's where threads like this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?181993-Long-Signature-Thread) come in handy. :smallwink:

IronLionShark
2016-07-16, 10:58 AM
That's where threads like this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?181993-Long-Signature-Thread) come in handy. :smallwink:

The kind of player/DM who uses extended sigs: Deserves your respect

8BitNinja
2016-07-17, 02:36 AM

Thanks a lot