PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Looking for a program or website

thecrimsondawn
2016-05-06, 12:49 PM
I tossed up a thread asking questions about the Kineticist class, and thanks to quite a few views and opinions on a class that really just looks like so much fun to play, I have come to realize that there are far too many traps and drawbacks to playing it the way I would like. As such, I have taken it upon myself to do a total revision of what I feel the class should look like, play like, and be able to do while still staying within the general tier range of 2-3.
I have made quite a bit of progress on paper, but I would like to know if there is a website, or a program I can download that will help make it nice and pretty for posting it when its finished. The big part is the charts that I need as I do not have excel on this pc. If anyone knows of any, please do link me or give the names of them.

khadgar567
2016-05-06, 01:04 PM
Well there is natural crit (http://www.naturalcrit.com/homebrew/) so if you want paizo based page this site is the only one I know

Debihuman
2016-05-07, 09:31 AM
Umm you could post here. There are tables you can use. See the stickied thread notable thread, go to table presets and look at page 3.