PDA

View Full Version : DM Help [3.5] Looking For Template

Thurbane
2016-05-07, 07:48 PM
Hey all,

I seem to remember a template, possibly 3rd party, that can be added to a creature to make it the guradian of a specific locaiton.

I think it granted agelessness/immortality, fast healing (or regeneration) and a few stat boosts (and maybe some SLAs?), but it tied the creature to the area so that it could not leave (I think if it left, it immediately lost the template, and suffered some damage or ability drain).

Does anyone know what I'm referring to?

Cheers - T

nedz
2016-05-07, 08:01 PM
Mirage Mullah (Sand p177)

Linked to an oasis

MisterKaws
2016-05-07, 09:00 PM
Telthor(UE), Topiary Guardian(MMIII), Sacred Watcher(BoED).

ATHATH
2016-05-07, 09:03 PM
There was one from Dargon Magazine that could be applied to Constructs. I think it was based off of something in a video game.

Huldaerus
2016-05-08, 04:32 AM
I think you are talking about the Divine Guardian from Green Ronin's Advanced Bestiary (page 60).

They are assigned to guard a specific site sacred to the deity that invested them with power. If they move out of the area defined as the holy site, they lose the template inmediately and take 6d6 Con damage.

They do not age or breathe and don't require food, drink or sleep. They get fast healing 5, ability healing, SLA according to its character level and some ability boosts (+4 Wis, Car) among other things.

Thurbane
2016-05-08, 10:55 PM
I think you are talking about the Divine Guardian from Green Ronin's Advanced Bestiary (page 60).

They are assigned to guard a specific site sacred to the deity that invested them with power. If they move out of the area defined as the holy site, they lose the template inmediately and take 6d6 Con damage.

They do not age or breathe and don't require food, drink or sleep. They get fast healing 5, ability healing, SLA according to its character level and some ability boosts (+4 Wis, Car) among other things.

This sounds like the one - I've got that book at home, I'll check it when I get home tonight. Thank you.